剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Well, I guess you'll never know.
很高兴见到你 菲比 你看起来真不错
Well, it's nice to see you, Phoebe. You seem good.
是啊 我感觉挺好的
I--I am. I feel good.
好的
Good.
达米安 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
Damien, can I buy you a coffee?
我很想多了解一些
I would love to learn more
你对贾里德·弗兰克作品收藏的看法
about your Jared Frank collection.
他想把我召回去
He wants to hire me back.
-就这么做 -他知道我很认真
- Way to go. - He knows I'm serious.
是兼♥职♥ 考验基础的 但很激动人心
It's part-time, trial basis, but it's very exciting.
好吧 我要带你去休息区
Okay, well, I will take you to see the lounge area.
那就是我们的居民喜欢闲逛
It's where our residents like to hang out,
凑在一起 吹吹牛啊什么的
mingle, you know, shoot the shit.
我们叫它社交角
We call it the socialization corner.
脱口而出吹牛皮
Busts out with "Shoot the shit."
现在谁还这么说啊
Who says that anymore these days?
我更担心社交角
Well, I'm more concerned with "Socialization corner,"
因为它听起来就像那种
because it sounds like that part of the maze
老鼠互相乱撞的迷宫
where the rats bump into each other.
别说了 这地方真的很棒
Stop it. This place is really nice.
这是来自迈克的好建议
It was a great recommendation from Mike.
我知道 是很棒 他跟父母一起
I know, it was very nice, and he's been through this
想的很周到 所以他知道这很艰难
with his parents, so he knows it's tough.
葬礼之后的首次接触吗
First contact since the funeral?
没错
Yeah.
我们前前后后都发过短♥信♥邮件
We've had some good text, e-mail exchange, back and forth.
往好方面说 很有益的
It's very healthy. In a nice place.
迪莉娅那个是怎么回事
What's happening with Delia and her situation?
我跟她聊过了 她还没拿下那份测试
Yeah, no, I spoke to her. She hasn't taken the test yet.
我觉得她有点小紧张
I think she's a little scared.
你想不想见见我们这里住的人
Did you want to meet some of our residents?
嗯好啊 我们见见他们吧
Um, yeah. Let's just mingle it up.
-跟他们吹吹牛皮吧 -好啊
- Go shoot the shit with them. - Okay.
-哇妈呀 好吧 -别告诉艾比
- Oh, boy. Okay. - Don't tell Abby,
但我觉得这地方需要一名装潢师
but I think this place needs a decorator.
我住在帕拉迪索
I live at the Paradiso.
对我来说这就像泰姬陵
This is like the Taj Mahal to me.
我是说 就是挂些画
I mean, just maybe a few more paintings.
这是个好主意
That is a great idea.
-啥呀 -项目 慈善的
- What? - Project. Charitable.
这将会是画廊的绝佳宣传
It would be great PR for the gallery.
我要推给达米安
I'm gonna pitch it to Damien.
我能说你过去的这个男人现在
Can I say how perfect it is that the man
成了同性恋艺术商是多么完美的事吗
from your past turned out to be a gay art dealer?
我无法描述他不是我的前任之一
I cannot tell you how relieved
是一件多么轻松的事情
I am that it isn't one of my exes.
-他们都是怪咖 -谢谢你哦
- Mm, they were a freaky bunch. - Thank you.
-不谢不谢 -不 你知道么
- You're welcome. - No. You know what?
我人生第一次
For the first time in my life,
我感觉我处于司机的位置
I feel like I am in the driver's seat.
感觉还超棒
And it feels really good.
我很高兴这位有着肮脏塔罗牌的
Well, I'm glad that homeless woman
无家可归的女人同意了
with the dirty tarot cards agreed.
你怎么样了 做了什么建筑上的改变了吗
What about you? You made any moves on the building?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 我现在都不知道我会不会继续
No, I don't know if I'm gonna go along with it now.
我以为你对此感到激动呢
I thought you were so excited about it.
我的天才大宝贝 她跟我交心了
Well, my genius kid, she talked some sense into me,
而现在开张新业务
and just--opening up a business right now,
-我不知道是不是合适 -好吧
- I don't know if it's the right time. - Okay.
你怎么样 感觉如何
How are you doing? How are you feeling?
我挺好的 我遇到一个人
I'm good. You know, I met a man
他以前卖♥♥百科全书的
who used to sell encyclopedias.
好怀念 我爸会很喜欢的
Very retro. My dad would love it.
我们要不要去看看娱乐室
Well, shall we check out the rec room?
走吧
Let's do it.
她是我们最专注的表演者
She's our most dedicated performer.
睡觉前的时间都要利用
Tap time before nap time.
艾比 艾比 怎么了
Abby. Abby. What is wrong?
我不要把我爸丢在这种地方
I'm not leaving my dad in this place.
好的 你需要冷静
Okay. You need to calm down.
是因为踢踏舞吗
Was it the tap dancing?
你看见那边发生着什么吗
Did you see what was going on in there?
太阴郁了 太疯狂了
That was so bleak. That was crazy.
就像大卫·林奇[电影导演]的电影里出来的一样
That was like something out of a David Lynch movie.
这本来会更糟的 本来会变成哑剧的
It could have been worse. Could have been a mime.
房♥间里一半的人看上去
Half those people in that room looked
-就像已经死了一样 -不
- like they were dead already. - No--
另一半看上去就像他们希望自己死了
The other half looked like they wished they were dead.
说的一点也不对
That isn't true.
我要是把我爸丢在这里 就是最差的女儿
I would literally be the worst daughter if I left my dad here.
哦停下
Oh, stop that.
你是一位正在尽全力的好女儿
You're an amazing daughter who's doing your best,
但你必须为所有人把事情做对 为了孩子
but you have to do what's right for all of you--for the kids.
我只想走 我们能走了吗
I just want to go. Can we please just go?
-好啊 -行行行
- Yes. - Sure, sure, sure.
我不想呆在这里
I don't want to be here.
不管我的对手怎么说
And despite what my opponent says,
我认为二氧化碳排放是市政问题
I believe that carbon emission is a municipal issue.
我们必须要为我们的孩子打造未来
We have to shape the future of our kids.
我们必须为下一代
we have to shape the future
打造未来 是不是太尖锐了
for the next generation--is it too strident?
不不 很棒 很有力
No, no. It's great. It's very strong.
我们把它换一下
Em, Let's switch it up.
婉转一些
Curveball it.
科德罗先生
Mr. Cordero,
女性权利问题上你是什么立场
what's your position on a woman's right to choose?
选择什么 巴耐小姐 哪件夹克可以排第一嘛
Too chose what, Miss Banai? What jacket goes with that top?
-保罗 严肃点 -什么
- Paul, be serious. - What?
这是市委员会比赛
It's a city council race.
这些议题几乎不会出现的
Those issues almost never come up.
几乎 你是想在
Almost? You want to get caught
投票者面前掉裤子吗
with your pants down in front of voters?
好吧 你想知道我的回答
Okay. You want to know my answer?
我生长在天主教家庭 这应该表明观点了
I was raised Catholic, so that explains my approach.
好吧 所以你不信选择吗
Okay, then. So you don't believe in choice?
我相信生活开始于观念
I believe that life starts at conception.
你没有回答问题
You didn't answer the question.
好吧 我是不是该认为
Okay, do I think that
政♥府♥应该重新计划生育吗
the government should be de-funding Planned Parenthood?
-不 -哇你真大方啊
- No. - Wow, how generous of you.
这是一个复杂的议题 迪莉娅 很棘手
It's a complicated issue, Delia. It's tricky.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
It is.
你还好吗
You okay?
我挺好的
I'm fine.
你只是需要一些回答技巧
You just need to finesse your answer,
以防有人问起
in case it comes up.
明天的安排是怎样的
So what does tomorrow look like?
没太多安排
Pretty open.
只是午饭后有几个公♥关♥采访
Just a few PR interviews after lunch.
需要我去确认吗
Do you want me to confirm any of them?
不 推掉 全推掉
No. Push them...all.
好
Okay.
达瑞尔
今晚有空一起吃晚饭吗
我把会议推掉了
So I just pushed the meetings.
为什么 芭芭拉
Why, Barbara?
因为按照艾比的意思做更容易 避免被批评
Because it's easier just to do what Abby wants--avoid judgment.
太累了 我累了
It's exhausting. I'm exhausted.
让我感觉非常...
It makes me feel so--
怎么 让你感觉怎样
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表