剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
宝贝 我太专注了
Nouky Pooky, I am so focused.
我太专注了
I am so focused.
不上网 什么都不干
No internet, nothing,
直到我给洛杉矶每一家画廊打完自荐电♥话♥
not until I am done cold-calling every gallery in Los Angeles.
不 我是说你怎么还待在这里
No, I mean why are you still here?
你应该去接卢科下足球课
You're supposed to pick Luco up from soccer.
不 要到四点
No, not until 4:00.
只要上半天 妈
It's a half day, Mom.
看看你的短♥信♥
Check your texts.
什么
What?
妈的
Oh, shit.
天 该死
Oh, God. Oh, shit. Shit.
训练结束了 你在哪里
妈 你要来接我吗
你在哪里 已经过了一小时
妈 接电♥话♥ 真的很热
罐装的优质加州红酒
你能看到主要广♥告♥处在前部中心位置
So you can see the key ad is front and center.
虽然广♥告♥部分不是很大
And while the ad area isn't huge,
我们追求的是无缝融合
we're aiming for seamless integration,
人为定位让影响最大化
intentional positioning for maximum impact.
有想法吗 卡梅伦 有问题吗
So thoughts, Cameron? Questions?
都很不错
All good stuff.
至于内容我确实有些看法
I did have some thoughts on content.
但我研究数字内容
But I've been working in digital content
-有十多年了 -好
- for over a decade, so-- - Okay,
比如我喜欢所有女孩的力量相关的内容
love all the girl power stuff, for example.
很狂热
It's fierce.
艾丽西娅·凯斯的形象 棒极了
The Alicia Keys profile? Excelente.
但文章中某些反♥社♥会♥现状的措辞
But some of the anti-status quo rhetoric
太陈词滥调了
in the articles, it gets old.
有点说教的味道
Feels a little preachy, you know?
我们
We--
你得记住 我们的工作是
You need to remember we're in the business
让女人花钱
of getting women to spend money.
卡梅伦
Cameron.
你得记住
You need to remember
"女性部分"的内容 范围
that the content, the purview,
还有理念
the philosophy of Lady Parts
是板上钉钉 不容讨论的
is not up for discussion here.
好好 我尊重这点
Yeah, yeah, I respect that.
我尊重这点 我也明白
I respect that, and I see ya.
毫无疑问是你的网站
That's your site, a hun percent.
只是
It's just...
在进行下一步之前得确保我们
We need to make sure we're on the same page
意见一致
before we move forward.
我们恰好意见相左
Actually, we don't.
什么
Excuse me?
你得出去了
You're moving... out the door,
因为方案终止了
because the deal's off.
拜托
Come on.
这是姑娘们能拿到的最佳方案
This is the best deal you girls are gonna get.
好
Right.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
卢科 妈妈很抱歉
Hey, Luco, Mama's really sorry.
没事 妈 我就待在屋里
It's okay, Mom. I'll be in my room.
好
Okay.
我买♥♥了你最爱的可芬 咸焦糖味的
I got your favorite cruffin, salted caramel.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
阿努克 听着
Anouk, look.
我错了 好吗
I made a mistake, okay?
我不知道 我不知道活动要搞半天
I didn't know. I didn't know it was a half day.
没人告诉我
Nobody told me.
我们本不必这样的
We shouldn't have to.
什么
What?
告诉你 你该知道的
Tell you. You should just know.
买♥♥份日历啊
Buy a calendar.
我想爸肯定可以送你一份
I'm sure Dad can send you one.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我们跟爸住一起时没出这么多乱子
Things are just more normal when we're with Dad.
是啊 你老爸有专门的司机
Yeah, well, Dad has a staff of people
开车接送你们
to drive you around.
抱歉 我不该说这些
I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
-阿努克 -没事
- Anouk-- - It's fine.
-别说这个了 -不
- Can we drop it? - No.
你跟你♥爸♥说过
Do you talk to your dad
你在这里的感受吗
about how you're feeling here?
不知道
I don't know.
重要吗
Does it matter?
重要 很重要
Yes, it does. It does matter.
阿努克 我在努力 好吗
Anouk, I am trying, okay?
如果你是这种感受
But if you are feeling this way,
如果你在这不开心 你得跟我说
if you are unhappy here, I need you to talk to me.
别跟你♥爸♥抱怨 跟我说
Don't complain to your dad. Talk to me.
我就在这
I am right here.
不 你才没有 你从来没在我身边
No, you're not. You're never around.
JD在这 然后又不在了
And JD's here, and then he's not.
阿努克 等等
Anouk, wait.
我要回房♥间了
I'm going to my room.
阿努克
Anouk.
给 妈妈
Here, Mom.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
你该吃点东西 小兔子
You should eat something, bun-bun.
我不饿
Not hungry.
我还在消化
I just--I'm still processing
医生说的话
everything the doctor said, you know?
别操心那些
Don't worry about all that.
医生们说的话 你也知道
Doctors, they say things, you know.
只是
Just...
你听到那些一定很难受吧
It must be really hard for you to hear that, huh?
所以我打给了麦克斯 找到他了
Which is why I called Max and caught him up.
什么
What?
他不知道情况有多严重
He had no idea how serious this was,
所以想过来看看
and he wants to be here.
他早上要做个报告
He is presenting in the morning,
然后就搭下一班飞机过来
and then he's getting on the next flight out.
你怎么能把他叫过来
Oh, I can't believe you did that.
他有权知道 妈妈
He deserves to know, Mom.
他住那么远还让他操心
Worrying Max when he is so far away?
他不需要知道这事
He didn't need to know this.
你♥爸♥爸 他可能早上就醒了
Your father is g--he could wake up in the morning.
天啊 你刚才不是也在场吗
Oh, my God, were you just in the same meeting?
你♥爸♥爸会没事的
Your father is going to be fine.
谁都说不准
We don't know that!
你太小题大做了
You are being overly dramatic.
天啊 他中风两次了 妈妈
Oh, my God, he had two strokes, Mom.
他的脑袋里有肿块
He has swelling in his brain.
情况非常严重
It is very, very serious!
我们得做好最坏的打算
We need to be prepared for the worst.
他可能醒不来了
He might never wake up!
他可能会死
He might die!
你听到了吗
Are you hearing me?
你明白我在说什么吗
Are you understanding what I'm saying?
天啊 对不起
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
在座的各位都是管理"讨厌鬼"的
But everyone at this table has a black belt
大♥师♥级人物
in PITA management.
或者跟我共事后就能成为大♥师♥
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表