剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
艾比 格雷格和艾伦打电♥话♥来了
Listen, Abby, Greg and Ellen called.
天啊 他们说什么了
Oh, my God. What did they say?
他们对人气很失望吧
They're upset about the traffic, aren't they?
不是失望
No. Not upset.
他们有点
Um, they are a little--
他们原以为现在人气应该更旺了
they thought there would be more traffic by now.
他们很担心 这让我也很担心
And they're worried, which makes me worried.
此时此刻本该出现指数式增长
We should've seen exponential growth at this point,
目前为止还只是几何增长
and so far it's just been geometric.
好吧
Right.
他们希望我们请个有影响力的人
They want us to hire an influencer.
有影响力的人啊
An influencer, huh?
是他们想要还是
They want it, or...
我压根就没提到这个
I didn't even bring it up.
是他们的主意 他们联♥系♥的我
It was their idea. They called me.
他们联♥系♥的你
They called you?
我有电♥话♥啊
I have a phone.
艾比 别激动
Abby, take a breath.
这不是什么阴谋
This is not a conspiracy.
他们知道我更愿意倾听 所以才联♥系♥我
They knew I'd be more receptive, and so they reached out.
我们是一个团队 我们的目标一致
We are all on the same team. We all have the same goal.
我只是觉得请有影响力的人这事太烂俗了
I just feel that the whole influencer thing is tacky.
艾比 我们知道你的想法了
Abby, you've been heard.
我 格雷格和艾伦觉得只有这个办法
Greg, Ellen, and I think it's the way to go,
我们得试一把
so we're gonna try it.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
考特妮·卡戴珊
考特妮·卡戴珊
Kourtney Kardashian--
她是我的最爱 妈咪团都喜欢她
she's my favorite, and the mommy mafia loves her.
吉赛尔 430万粉丝 路安·德·雷赛
Gisele, 4.3 million. Luann de Lesseps--
停 根本就没这个人名
No. That's not a real person's name.
美国比弗利山庄家庭主妇们的真人秀
是"家庭主妇"里的人名
Uh, that's a "Real Housewife."
"家庭主妇"也不行
No "Real Housewives."
她们对社交媒体有超凡的影响力
They wield extraordinary power on social media.
行吧 你有哪些候选人
But fine. Who's on your list?
好 米歇尔·道克瑞
Okay. Michelle Dockery.
她是《唐顿庄园》里的玛丽小姐
She's Lady Mary on "Downton Abbey."
我知道米歇尔·道克瑞是谁
I know who Michelle Dockery is.
她有多少粉丝
How many followers does she have?
一堆吧
A bunch.
吉娜·戴维斯 她是弓箭运动员
Geena Davis. She is an archer.
还要我说什么吗
Need I say more?
美国历史上第一位女性国务卿
马德琳·奥尔布赖特 不用多说了
Madeleine Albright, obviously.
我还有很多 要我继续说吗
Well, I have more. Do you want me to go on?
不用了
I do not.
艾比 你列的人都很不错
Abby, that's a nice list,
但不是你想的那样
but that's not what this is about.
我们需要能引起轰动的人
We need people who are noisy.
不 我们需要能帮我们
No. We need people who will appeal
吸引观众的人
to the audience that we want.
我不想要考特妮·卡戴珊
I do not want Kourtney Kardashian.
她把"考特尼"说成了"卡特尼"
She spells Kourtney with a K.
老实说吧 你不喜欢这点子是因为这是我想的
Admit it, you don't like this idea because it's mine,
你现在很气 因为大家都喜欢这点子
and now you're pissed because everyone else loves it,
你列这样的名单
so now you're taking it out on me
是要冲我发泄吗
by making a list like that.
不 这些都是我的真实想法
No. These are my actual ideas,
我觉得你是在说我很势利
and I think you just called me a snob.
我只是说 "唐顿庄园"的小姐
I'm just saying, "Downton Abby,"
我们没有广♥告♥商
that we don't have advertisers.
直接跳到我们有资本挑剔的环节吧
So let's get to the point where we can afford to be picky.
我只是想维护我们的品牌
I'm just trying to protect the brand.
我也是
So am I.
是他吗
Is that him?
不是
Nope.
你还真是"放荡不羁"啊
Talk about "Animal style."
我就喜欢这样 告我啊
That's the way I like it. Sue me.
你知道车如其人
You know, a car says a lot about a man.
你要拿我的车说事了吗
You want to go after my car now?
我从车美仕买♥♥的 很划算 行了吗
I got it from CarMax and it was a good deal, okay?
我不是在说车怎么了
I'm not saying the car itself.
我是说如何保养车 或许根本没保养
I'm talking about the way he takes care of it. Or doesn't.
抱歉
Mm, I'm sorry
这不是后座备有
that it's not a spotless Town Car
"房♥地♥产♥猎艳"杂♥志♥和瓶装水又整齐干净的林肯城市车
with Real Estate Porn and bottled water in the back seat
不同于你坐惯了的
just like you're used to.
好了 你根本不了解我 保罗·科德罗
Okay, you don't know anything about me, Paul Cordero.
随便你怎么想
You can make all the assumptions that you want...
是他吗
Is that him?
不是
Nope.
这简直是浪费时间
This is a huge waste of time.
他估计正在摩纳哥挥霍家族财产呢
He's probably spending the family fortune in Monaco.
有点耐心
Be patient.
我们都等了几个小时了
We have been here for hours.
我知道
Mm, I know.
我知道
I know.
你是不是听到了漩涡的声音
And that swirling sound that you hear?
那就是时薪如水般流逝的声音
That's your hourly rate going down the drain.
听着 我受够你的实时解说了
Okay, you know what? I've had just about enough of your commentary.
什么 等等 你要去哪
What? Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
我去找辆林肯城市车
I'm getting a town car.
-我也不会因为... -拜托
- And I'm not apologizing... - Come on!
有林肯城市车就感到抱歉 混♥蛋♥
for getting a town car! Dick.
好了 这是候选人列表
Okay, so this is our list.
杰西卡·阿尔芭 玛莎·斯图沃特
Jessica Alba, Martha Stewart,
安迪·科恩 卡玛那·哈里斯
Andy Cohen, Kamala Harris.
每一位都十分出类拔萃
Each one the perfect combination of class act
又都是没脸没皮的万人迷
and shameless publicity magnet.
好吧 我去打给我在PMK的朋友
Okay, so I'm gonna call my friend at PMK...
看看怎么把雪球滚起来
And find out how to get the ball rolling.
好 我去开门
Okay. I'm gonna go answer the door!
团队合作
Teamwork!
-来了 -妹子 是我
- Coming! - Hey, girl. It's me.
-伊森 你好 -麦夫人
- Ethan, hi! - Hey, Mrs. M.
天哪 叫我艾比就行
Oh, for the love of God, please call me Abby.
-你好吗 -我很好 你呢
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
-我很好 -伊森
- I'm good. - Ethan.
你们今天要去做什么呢
What are you guys doing today?
-去码头 -没什么
- Uh, going to the pier. - Nothing.
好吧 你们需要钱吗
Okay, well, do you need money?
不用了 交给我吧 麦...艾比
Uh, no. I got this, Mrs. M--uh, Abby!
好吧 在宵禁前回来
Well, come back before curfew!
好吧 小问题
Okay. Minor problem.
找一个有影响力的人可能得要点时间
Getting an influencer is going to take some time.
只算接洽和回复的时间
Just to put in the request and hear back...
就要数周 一个月 谁知道
weeks, a month, who knows.
哪怕是马德琳·奥尔布赖特
Even for Madeleine Albright.
芭芭拉 该死
Barbara, shit.
没事 别紧张
It's okay. Relax.
我们还是继续
We'll just stick with
用艾比·麦卡锡策略再坚持宣传一阵子
the Abby McCarthy out-front strategy for a bit longer.
不 那策略一点用都没有
No. That strategy is not even nudging the needle.
这事不能就这么黄了
This cannot go down the tubes.
我付出了太多
I have put too much into this--
我的职业生涯 我的人生
my career, my life!
我的职业生涯也危在旦夕
My career is on the line here too.
我能说几句吗
Can I just say something?
你别憋着了
I feel like you're about to.
我只想跟你一起干这件事
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表