剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I think my cab driver was going for a personal best.
没事的 只要他送你平安到达
That's okay, as long as he got you here in one piece.
天呐 我超想你 你无法体会的
My gosh, I missed you so much. You have no idea.
看看你
Look at you.
天呐 你比我高了
Oh, my gosh, you're taller than me.
我从五年级起就比你高了
I've been taller than you since the fifth grade.
那倒是啊
That is true. That is true.
你去收拾下行李
Okay, you have some unpacking to do.
我还得忙些烘焙的事 但是
And I have to put in some bakery time, but I have
整晚的计划都只有我们 享用美食
a whole night planned for us, so a little dinner,
-沙滩漫步 -天呐
- and a little walk on the beach-- - Oh, my gosh--
-闲聊时间 -我超想
- Yeah, a little catch-up time. - I'm so excited
听听你最近的状况
to hear about what's been happening back here with you.
就是
Well, you know.
老样子 没什么新鲜的
same old, same old. Really boring.
放假前的这段日子在学校过得很棒吧
So you had a nice last couple of days at the mountain school?
学校举办了超大的派对
Yeah, they threw us a huge party,
看看这些照片
And look at these pictures--
-照片 -我传到Insta上了
- Pictures! - That I loaded onto Insta.
好看吗
Isn't that pretty?
不 你得按下"输入"键 爸爸
No you have to press the "Input" Button, Dad.
就在遥控器的正中间
It's the--it's right in the middle of the remote.
那是蓝♥光♥遥控器
Oh, that's the Blu-ray remote.
不 你得用白色的遥控器 放在...
No, you have to use the white remote, which is on the...
抱歉 爸爸
Uh, sorry, Dad.
找本书看吧 我再打给你
Read a book, and I will call you back.
您好 欢迎来女性部分
Hi, there. Welcome to Lady Parts.
有什么可以帮您的
Can I help you?
-什么 -艾比
- Yes? - Abby!
-小芭 天呐 -真高兴你回来了
- Babs. Oh, my God. - I'm so glad you're back.
我也是 我好怀念这里
Yeah, me too. I missed this place so much.
-你压根不知道 -帕克 她来了
- You have no idea-- - Parker! She's here.
-艾比 -帕克
- Abby! - Parker.
你换发型了
Your hair. You changed your hair.
-修了一下 喜欢吗 -超喜欢
- Just a cut. You like? - Oh, I love it.
只是变得不一样了
It's just, you know, different. It's different.
就像这里的其他东西一样
Like so many other things here.
-标志 -赞吧
- The logo... - I know. Fancy, huh?
帕克的朋友给我们打了折的
Parker got a friend to do it on the cheap.
你父亲怎么样
How's your dad doing?
他好多了 还在好转
He's better. He is on the mend.
医生感觉不错
Doctors feel good about it, so--
-太好了 -真好
- That's awesome. - So great to hear.
是我失礼了 抱歉
Oh, I'm so rude. Sorry.
艾比 这位是蕾娜 我们的新助理
Abby, meet Laina, our new assistant.
-你好 -需要你来一下
- Oh, hi. Hi there. - I need you.
我真是冒失鬼 艾比
I feel like such a doof, Abby.
-我应该知道是你的 -没事的
- I should have known it was you. - That's all right.
她又怎么知道呢
Um, how would she know?
-我们有助理了 -她来一周了
- We have an assistant. Wow. - She's been here a week.
我们会让你跟上进度的
And we will get you back up to speed.
-你先请 宝贝 -好
- After you, my lady. - Okay.
-好激动 -真激动
- So exciting. - It is exciting.
-穿紫色重返战场哦 -是的 满满的紫色
- A return in lavender. - Yes, a lavender explosion.
你打电♥话♥给克里斯蒂娜说
Oh, did you move that call with Christina
产假的事了吗
about the maternity leave piece?
我在努力争取她的支持
I'm still trying to get a hold of her.
-约两点还是四点 -五点吧
- Would you like 2:00 or 4:00? - Let's do 5:00.
确保艾比赶上进度准备就绪
Make sure Abby's all caught up and ready.
-五点你可以吗 -可以的
- Are you good with 5:00? - Um...I love 5:00.
芭芭拉 新的生活版面设计
Barbara, almost done with the layout on the new
差不多完成了 你有时间吗
work life page design-- do you have a minute?
好的 我马上过去
All right, I'll be right there.
你没事吧
So, you cool?
-我很好啊 -那就好
- So cool. - Okay.
我马上就回来看你
I will check in on you soon.
欢迎回来 -回来真好
Great to have you back. - Great to be back.
看起来不错 批准了
Looks great. Submit it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-嘿 -怎么样啊
- Hey. - How's it going?
我知道工作量不少
I know it's a lot.
但也有不少很棒的地方
It's a lot of awesomeness, though.
芭芭拉 你做的很棒
You did a really great job, Barbara.
就有一点
There's just one little thing:
我看了咱们的预算
I've been looking over the budget?
开门见山吧
Straight to the exciting stuff.
是的 目前预算有点紧张
Yes, we're a little in the red, but,
咱们最近跟出版社有点
the press we've been getting lately has been--
对 那个女性广♥告♥商的事情
Right, yeah, the whole "All female advertisers" Thing.
我在商业周刊上看到那篇文章了
I read about that in the "Business Weekly" Article.
印象深刻 -你没关系吧
Wow. - It's cool, right?
文章确实旁征博引
I mean, there were a lot of great quotes in there.
我喜欢那句"女性部分
I loved "Lady Parts:
一个全是女性的网站"
where all the parts are 100% lady."
谢谢 还真没说错
Thank you. Hit me in the moment.
这个想法不错
Well, it's a great concept,
但对于创业初期来说有点太冒险了
it's just a little bit bold for a startup.
我看着这些数据
I'm looking at these numbers,
真的很怀念卡梅隆和莱特酒客户
and I'm really missing Cameron and that VinoLyte account.
我听到了 但是女性广♥告♥商这种事情
I hear that, but the all-female advertiser thing
很让人们亢奋
has really got people energized.
不受男性和男性公♥司♥控制
It's exciting, you know, not to be beholden to
实在是很激动人心 -是
men, and male companies-- - Right.
我们的作家和员工为女性发声
All female voices in our writers,
并且振聋发聩
and our employees, and it's noisy.
也利于提升话题度 -话题度 棒
And it's getting us buzz. - Buzz. Love. Great.
是的 但什么时候能营收经济红利
Yes, but when is it gonna reap financial dividends?
我们是21世纪的女性网站
We're a 21st-century feminist website
全新的女权阵地
breaking new feminist ground.
会有更多广♥告♥商来找我们的 我保证
We'll get more advertisers. I promise you.
好
Okay.
就这样吧 咱们拭目以待
Yes. We will see what happens.
谢谢
Thank you.
? Anxiety ?
? Get the best of me ?
威尼斯
-这是领跑者 -看看 多漂亮
- This is the frontrunner. - Look at that.
-我知道 -哇
- I know. - Wow.
我喜欢 光线多好啊
I love it. Look at that beautiful light.
这个阁楼赞爆了
Oh, this is an insane loft,
一切都在威尼斯发生
and Venice is where it's happening.
-发生什么 -所有事情
- What's happening? - Everything.
我为菲比感到骄傲 她开始削减开支
I'm so proud of Phoebe. She's downsizing.
宝贝儿你开始掌握自己生活的主动权了
You're taking control of your life.
我知道这很棒
No, it's great.
我都等不及要搬出去了
It's great I cannot wait to get out of the house,
中介那些事很头疼
it's just this escrow has been exhausting,
是时候告别过去 向明天前进
it's like a big Band-Aid that needs to be ripped off,
过去只是掩盖那些伤痕
the Band-Aid being my old life,
而现在开始真正愈合结痂
and my new life being this raw, oozing scab.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但明天会更好不是吗 未来是光明的
But it's gonna be great. It's gonna be great.
房♥子就要卖♥♥出去了 -是的
The estate sale is happening. - Mm.
清♥仓♥甩卖♥♥ 你必须得去
Everything must go. You have to come.
只要你敢捐 我照单全收
I will buy anything you want as long as you donate...
-我会捐的 -藏得挺深啊你
- Yes, I'm gonna donate-- - That's a little beneath you.
这很重要
This is important.
帮保罗竞选是个改变现状的好机会
Getting Paul elected is an opportunity to affect real change.
他真的很关心这座城市
He genuinely cares about this city, and he has the brains
也有那个政♥治♥头脑
and the political savvy to get through
来打破立法僵局
all that legislative gridlock.
-哇哦 -怎么
- Wow. - What?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表