剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
I feel the connection
-你们之间的联♥系♥ -你这样觉得吗
- between you two. - Is that what you're feeling?
-对 这就是我的感受 -我感觉菲比
- Yes, that is what I'm feeling. - I feel Phoebe
认为这条毛毯会花光你账户里所有钱
thanking this rug for emptying your bank account.
胡说 没有那么贵
Stop it, it's not that much money.
-没那么... -好吧
- Not that much-- - Yeah, well.
如果我想要知道怎么省钱
If I wanted a lesson on penny pinching,
-我找艾比谈就好了 -不会吧
- I'd talk to Abby. - Oh, no.
你们出现财政问题了吗
Are you guys having financial problems?
没有 艾比只是太执着于细节
No, Abby's just a stickler for details.
就好像她脑子里有张电子表一样
It's like she has a spreadsheet for a brain.
好吧 那也算是她的迷人之处
Yeah, well, that's part of her charm.
我得走了
Um, I have to go.
有人在卡斯特伍德水晶灯旁徘徊
Someone is circling the Castlewood chandelier,
四处看看 祝你们好运 玩得开心
but look around. Good luck. Have fun.
这样看来 电子表格
Mm, seems like that, uh, spreadsheet
真的惹到你了
is getting under your skin.
我的天 昨天压力真是太大了
Oh, my God. Yesterday was so stressful.
她回来了五分钟 就在一直质疑
It's like she was back five minutes, and questioning
我做的每一个决定
every decision I had made.
或许你该给她点时间 宝贝
Well, maybe you should give her some time, babe.
-她需要调整一下 -你说得对
- She needs to adjust. - You're right.
我的天 我刚在刁难抱怨
Oh, my God, I'm just bitching and moaning,
而那个女人刚失去了她母亲
and the woman just lost her mom,
她爸又出了很多问题...
and has all the issues with her dad--
只要知道你随时可以对我
Well, just know that you can bitch and moan to me
刁难抱怨 我绝不会评判你
all you want, I will never judge you.
我知道你不会
I know you won't.
不过如果你要买♥♥那条毛毯
However, if you buy that rug,
我会骂死你
I will judge the hell out of you.
那玩意太丑了
That thing is ugly.
你会伤害到它的感情
Shh, you're gonna hurt its feelings.
对不起
Sorry.
女性部分
十部你会爱上的与爱无关的爱情喜剧
女性部分
您好 我是艾比·麦卡锡
Hi, um, it's Abby McCarthy.
女性部分的人 对
From Lady Parts, yeah.
是啊 你肯定很惊讶
Yeah, well, I bet you're surprised.
旧物拍卖♥♥
请拿好
There you go.
她走了
There she goes.
你没有感谢那条裙子
You didn't say "Thank you" To that dress.
每个看过我穿那条裙子的男人
Every man who's ever seen me in that dress
都相当感谢它
has thanked it enough.
然而它走了
And now it's gone.
不说了 你有看到什么喜欢的吗
Anyways, did you find anything you like?
也许我会带走这件宝贝
Maybe I will take this beauty.
是啊 有次我在曼哈顿的
Oh, yes, I bought this
疯狂大采购周末买♥♥下的
in a wild Manhattan shopping spree weekend,
而且它是... 它不是这个价格
and it was...not this price.
谁把价格标签改了
Um, who changed the tags?
很多人去看它
Well, a lot of people were looking at it,
但没人买♥♥它
and no one was buying it.
而你说"一切都得出手"
And you said, "Everything must go."
对 我说过 但我们不是救济站
Yes, I did, but not us, to the poorhouse.
-这样好些了 -菲比 这是用过的
- That's better. - Oh, Phoebe, it is used.
-它甚至都不是上季的款 -你知道吗
- It's not even last season. - You know what?
作为保罗·科德罗参选市议会的官方支持者
As an official supporter of Paul Cordero for city council,
我绝对有权修改价格 这就是资本主义
I have every right to change that price. Capitalism.
你们好
Hello.
-真可爱 -艾比
- Ooh, cute. - Abby!
我还以为你应该
I thought you were supposed
-去工作了 -是的 我去了
- to be working. - I was. I did.
我工作了几小时
I got like a few hours in. Hi.
-一切都好吗 -一切都好
- Everything good? - Everything is great.
-孩子们 你们好 -你好 艾比
- Hey, kids. - Hi, Abby.
干得真棒 是啊 真的很有帮助
Good job. Um, yes. It really helped.
就是我一个人在周六
It's just being in the office, by myself,
待在办公室 真的很有帮助
on a Saturday, it was so helpful.
我感觉自己好像找到方向了
I just feel like I'm getting my bearings.
-好的 很高兴听你这么说 -是啊
- Okay, that's great to hear. - Yeah.
-让一切回到正轨 -对 绝对正轨
- Back in the swing of things. - Yes. Full swing.
而且我甚至都没有联♥系♥我爸
And I never even checked in with my dad,
而且他发短♥信♥告诉我他已经吃药了
and he texted me, told me he already took his pills
-我甚至都没有提醒他 -真好
- without my reminding him. Yay! - Okay.
天啊 那是我想的那个人吗
Oh, my God, is that who I think it is?
艾比 芭芭拉
Uh, Abby, Barbara,
这是艾伯特
this is Albert.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-艾伯特 很高兴认识你 -你好
- Albert, awesome to meet you. - Hi.
-你好你好 -谢谢
- Hi, hi, hi. - Thank you.
女士们 很高兴终于能把名字和人对上号♥了
Ladies, it's great to finally put faces to the names.
我也是
Same.
迪莉娅
Delia, hi.
艾伯特
Hi, Albert.
这真是太痛苦了
Well, this is painful.
比我上次拔牙[口♥交♥]还糟糕
This is worst than my last root canal.
有什么痛苦的 因为站在这的一半女性
What's painful, just because half the women standing here
都看过我光屁♥股♥的样子吗 那有什么尴尬的
have seen my naked ass? Why would that be awkward?
艾比
Abby.
你好呀
Hello.
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
-艾伯特 -菲比
- Albert. - Hey, Phoebe.
我错过了什么
Wow, what did I miss?
我能不能说 看见你们俩站在一起
Can I just say, now that I'm seeing you two together,
感觉正合适 你俩就像匹配的两块拼图
it just feels right--you're like two puzzle pieces that just fit.
谢谢 迪莉娅
Thank you, Delia.
我们快跳过这部分吧
Well, we got that shit out of the way.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我们去逛一下 -好的
- Well, let's, uh, let's browse. - Okay.
-走吗 -我们去逛逛
- Shall we? - We're gonna browse.
-我们去逛逛 -好的
- We're gonna browse. - Okay.
去吧
Browse away.
做得好 迪莉娅
Well done, Delia.
-非常优雅 -谢谢
- Seriously classy. - Thanks.
那真是很释放
That was really cathartic.
感觉艾伯特那些事都是过去式了
Feels like all the Albert stuff's in the rearview.
马上回来
BRB.
-我去逛逛 -好的
- I'm gonna browse. - Okay.
因为我看到了亮晶晶的东西...
Because I see sparkly things--
我感觉刚才进展不错
I thought that went well.
是啊 你没有伸出大棒让她们欲♥火♥焚身
Yeah, yeah, you didn't spout horns and burn them alive.
我得说你确实俘获人心了
So I'd say you're really winning hearts and minds.
我希望向我孩子介绍时也这么容易
I wish it was that easy with my kid.
没什么大不了 等你准备好我们再告诉她
Hey, it's no big deal, we tell her when you're ready.
我准备好了 只是...
I'm so ready, just...
我不想吓到她
I don't want to jolt her.
我的前任是个偷渡来的性瘾者
The last guy I was with was a sex addict who fled the country,
而她爸现在在新墨西哥州戒酒
and now her dad is drying out in New Mexico.
我真是会吸引成功人士
I'm a real winner magnet.
-过去是 -好吧 我的罪行是什么
- Or was. - Yeah, and what's my vice?
你没有缺点 你很完美
You don't have a vice. You're perfect.
我只希望她知道这一点
I just wish she knew it.
也许我们可以让她逐步适应起来
Well, maybe we can ease her in.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
这包装的部分很棒
Well, the wraparound part is nice,
-你总是看起来很可爱 -怎么了
- and you always look so cute-- - what's the matter?
发生了什么
What's happening?
我没说再见
I didn't say good-bye.
跟椅子说吗 它又听不懂
To the chair? It's inanimate.
我知道 我知道它听不懂
I know. I know it's inanimate.
只是 这椅子是我在结婚之后
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表