剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
别说了 离婚是两个人的事
Stop. It takes two to end a marriage.
显然除非谁娶了我
Unless you're married to me, apparently.
我是这样的 我需要掌控一切
I do that. You know, I just need to steer the ship,
这或许是心理治疗时胡扯的话
and that's probably just therapy talk B.S.
-艾比 -但可能就是真的
- Abby. - But maybe it's real, you know?
我的作风
My patterns.
我总是搞砸
I ruin things.
我毁掉了自己的婚姻 我照顾不了我爸
I ruined my marriage, and I can't take care of my dad.
全都失败了
Failed at that.
-抱歉 -看着我
- Sorry. - Look at me.
你已经尽力了
You're doing your best.
我还在毁掉自己的事业
And now I'm ruining my business.
因为我就是这样的人 我让人失望
'Cause that's who I am. I let people down.
我总是失败 总是搞砸事情
I fail. I ruin.
我就是个毁灭者
I'm--I'm a ruiner.
字典里可没有这个词
Okay. That's not a real word.
你连英语也不懂了吗
You failed at English too?
我不这么看 他们卖♥♥花生酱果酱三明治
I don't see it that way. They sell PB&J sandwiches.
你卖♥♥
You sell--
格伦 都是食物 都能拿来做生意
It's all about food, Glenn. It's treats.
你们做早餐生意 他们做午餐
You're breakfast, they're lunch.
你是哪门子企业家
What kind of entrepreneur are you?
你只是拆张三的东墙去补李四的西墙
You're stealing from Peter to pay Paul.
-他叫杰伊 -只是一个比喻
- His name is Jay. - It's a metaphor!
别激动 这栋房♥子是我的
Hey, relax. I own the building.
我把房♥子租给谁都行
I can lease them to who-- whatever I want.
如果房♥子是我的呢
What if I own them?
你
You?
为什么不能是我
Yeah. Why not me?
-你在开玩笑 -我像在开玩笑吗
- You're kidding. - Do I look like I'm kidding?
房♥子不卖♥♥
Well, they're not for sale.
这里是美国 一切都可以出♥售♥
This is America. Everything's for sale.
格伦 开个价吧
Come on, G-man. Name your price.
-这很有趣 -也许吧
- Well, this was fun. - I bet.
这听起来可能有点奇怪
Okay. Maybe a little weird.
但你是我的离婚偶像
You're my divorce role model.
-得了吧 -就像黑暗中的明灯之类的
- Oh, yeah. - Light in the dark and all that.
可能那根本不存在
Well, maybe that doesn't really exist.
我们只是投入其中
We're all just in it,
尽量保持理智
just trying to hold on to our sanity.
你说的是在永恒又疯狂的时间里
Yeah. You mean perpetual crazy time?
-是的 -你说的可能有点道理
- Yeah. - You might be onto something there.
迈克 谢谢你来陪我
Thank you, Mike, for being here.
你太好人了
It was very nice of you.
是啊
Yeah.
宝贝 你有见过伯尼吗
Bun-Bun, did you meet Bernie?
那人很搞笑
Guy is hilarious.
就是推销百科全书的那个人吗
Is that the guy who sells encyclopedias?
是啊 还逐门逐户推销
Yeah, door to door.
我以为这种事
I thought that was just something
只会在雷蒙德·卡佛的小说里出现
that happened in Raymond Carver stories.
-是吗 -还有格伦达呢
- Right? - Oh, and Glenda?
她让我想起你妈带去游艇的那位女士
She reminds me of a lady your mom took to on the cruise.
格伦达 她习惯
Glenda, she has this way of...
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you all right? - I'm fine.
只是
It's just...
来到一个新地方
It's a whole new place.
你妈妈又不在身边
Without your mom.
有很多事情要去适应
It's a lot.
只要打一个电♥话♥我就到了
Well, I'm just a phone call away.
我和孩子们
And, you know, me and the kids,
会经常来看你的
we will come visit you all the time.
直到你都嫌我们烦了
Until you are sick of it.
永远不嫌烦
Never. Yeah.
但我觉得这样挺好的
But I think that this is, you know,
对我们所有人都挺好的
this is really the right thing for all of us.
我没别的 就是有点害怕
I'm just a little scared. That's all.
我也是
Me too. Me too.
亲爱的"老公" 算你厉害 对不起 爱你的"老婆"
谁送的
Who's that from?
艾比
Abby.
应该是和平礼物
Peace offering, I think.
啤酒
Beer?
当她和前夫吵架时她就送他啤酒
What she gave her ex when they'd feud.
我记得她说过一次
I think she told me that once.
我们有约一起吃午饭吗 是我忘了吗
Did we have lunch plans? I didn't realize.
不 没有约过一起吃午饭
No. No, we didn't have plans.
想约你很难
You know, it's hard to have plans
你已经三天没回我信息了
when you don't return my texts for three days.
-达瑞尔 -芭芭拉 发生了什么
- Darrell... - Barbara, what's going on here?
自从那晚去了菲比家以后
You've been shrugging me off
你一直不理我
ever since that night at Phoebe's,
我想知道原因 你应该要告诉我
and I want to know why. I deserve that.
我们现在能先不说这事吗 这是我的事
Can we not do this right now, please? This is my work.
我知道那晚我表现得不好
Look, I know I was having a bad night that night.
我那时状态不对 我只是
I wasn't myself. I was--
哀伤 我懂的
Grieving. I know that.
哀悼你深爱着的妻子
Grieving your wife who you loved very much.
我懂 我对你妻子的事感到很遗憾
I know that, and I am so sorry for that.
真心很遗憾
I really am.
但我不忍♥心看到你这样
But it's hard for me to see,
因为
because...
我爱你
I love you.
我深深爱着你
I'm in love with you.
就这样
So there. There you go.
我很害怕
And it freaks me out,
因为我知道我一直都在追赶她
because I know I'll always be chasing her.
我永远都填不上你心里的洞
I won't be able to fill that void.
永远都不可能
I just won't.
我做得永远都不够
I'll never be enough.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
你做得足够多了
You'll always be enough.
你做了太多了
You are more than enough.
不敢相信我做成了
I can't believe I did this.
这是你努力争取来的 非常大胆
Well, you definitely went for it. It's bold.
大胆 我一定是疯了
Bold. Yeah. I must have been out of my gourd.
你还没签合同
Well, you haven't signed anything.
现在还能放弃
You can still get out of it.
不 我都和那个混♥蛋♥说好了
No. I shook the bastard's hand.
我不会放弃的
I'm not getting out of anything.
女儿肯定要杀了我
My kid's gonna kill me.
我根本负担不起这里
I can't afford this.
我的提议依然有效
My offer still stands.
没有任何附加条件
No strings.
? Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
? Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth ?
? They say in heaven, love comes first ?
迪莉娅 等等
Delia, wait.
如果是阳性的
Look. If it's positive...
我知道你想要什么 没有假设
I already know what you want. There's no hypothetical anymore.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我会做一个糟糕的妈妈
I would make a terrible mother.
不会的
I don't think that's true.
相信我 我生来就不是做妈妈的料
Trust me. It's not in my DNA.
我根本没办法做这个事
It is not something that I am capable of.
? I wait for you and you come around ?
? And the world's alive ?
? With the sound of kids on the street outside ?
我想惠子
I miss Keiko.
我也想她
Aw, I miss her too,
但我们会有一个新朋友
but, you know, we have a whole new friend
住在我们的客房♥
coming to stay in the guesthouse.
他来了 真准时
And there he is, right on time.
我喜欢
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表