剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
and, um, my behavior was--
我本来就知道我要面对的是什么
Hey, I knew what I was getting myself into.
-算是吧 -好吧
- Kind of. - Yeah.
所以没必要道歉
There's no need.
此时此地也不合适
Probably not the time or the place, anyway.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
孩子们还好吗
So how are the kids?
好极了 他们去温哥华找杰克去了
Um, great. They're visiting Jake in Vancouver.
查理还在 莉莉回来了
He is--well, Charlie is. Lilly actually came home
因为她想她男朋友了
'cause she missed her boyfriend.
你敢相信她居然有男朋友了
Can you believe she has a boyfriend?
我想当震惊
I'm reeling.
-所以杰克在温哥华 -没错
- So Jake's up in Vancouver? - Um, yeah,
他在那导一部戏
he's directing a show up there.
我们没住在一起
We're not together.
确实不是什么好安排 所以 吃惊吧
Yeah. That was not a great plan, so...shocker!
但是 经历那一切之后
But, um, after all that,
关于我们你说对了
you were right about us.
这我可不高兴
Ah, I take no pleasure in that.
-也许只说对了一点点吧 -也许只有一点点
- Maybe just a little bit. - Maybe a little bit.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm good. Yeah.
关上那扇门其实对我非常好
Closing that door was actually very good for me.
你呢
And you?
你在这里攀谈 穿着高档西装
You're here, hobnobbing and fancy-pants.
一切都还好吗
How--things are going well?
挺好的 我是说
Yeah. Um, you know, I mean,
我的高档西装是我今晚的女伴
my fancy-pants are a plus-one here tonight,
不过 一切还是很好的
but, yeah, also great.
我的书就要在法国和俄♥罗♥斯♥出版了
My book's about to go to print in French and Russian.
福克斯买♥♥下了电影版权
And Focus bought the film rights.
-哇塞 -没错
- Wow! - Yeah.
我一直知道你一定会顺利的
Yeah. Well, I always knew things would happen for you.
不 你才不知道
Ooh, no, you didn't.
是啊 是我活该
Ah, yes, I deserve that.
我一认识你 我就知道你一定会顺利的
Once I read you, I knew things were gonna happen for you.
你天生才华横溢
You're a natural.
谢谢 你呢 工作上怎么样
Thank you. And what about you, work-wise?
相当不错
Exciting. Yes.
我刚和我的朋友启动了一个网站
I just launched a website with my friend:
女性部分
Lady Parts.
-女性部分 -没错
- Lady Parts. - Yeah.
-听起来 -听起来很黄
- Sounds... - It sounds dirty.
-相当黄 -没错
- Very dirty. - Yeah, it's--
其实是一个生活方式网站
it's actually a lifestyle website
受众是中年女性
for women in midlife.
显然 你就是我们的最佳目标
Clearly, you are our target demo.
我真替你高兴 艾比
Well, I'm happy for you, Abby.
挺好的 非常好 强势启动
Yeah. It's good. So, so good. Strong launch.
没错
Yeah.
你知道跟谁聊天相当有意思吗
You know who's a charm to chat up?
陈朱莉
Julie Chen.
我刚向她推荐了女性部分 她深有同感
I just pitched her Lady Parts, and she was all...
"灯火通明无人归"
these lights are on, but nobody's home.
小芭 我爱你 但我想这也...
Babs, I love you, but I think this is just--
我知道 这想法或许跑偏了
I know. I know. This may have been a misguided idea.
-是啊 -不过还是谢谢你让我们一试 菲比
- Yeah. - But thanks for letting us try, Pheebs.
我得找找艾比
Yeah, I'm gonna find Abby.
找到她告诉我
Yeah, well, let me know when you do.
我和你们一起走
I'm gonna peace out with you ladies
放菲比回到杰玛身边 不对是回去工作
and let Phoebe get back to Gemma-- Work.
我说了你可以留下 迪莉娅
I told you you could stay, Delia.
尽管留下 没事的
Just stay. It's fine.
你真是会讨女人欢心
Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel welcome.
我真是高兴
Wow. I love it.
你们不请自来 我倒成了恶人
You guys show up uninvited, and I'm the bitch.
没人说你是恶人 菲比
Nobody called you a bitch, Phoebe.
你不用说出来 听你语气就够了
You didn't have to. It's in your tone.
-我的语气 -是的
- My tone? - Yes.
-姑娘们 拜托 -我们就别再假装
- Ladies, please. - Let's just stop pretending
你不邀请我们是因为工作了
like you didn't invite us because of work.
这就是工作 但显然
This is work, but obviously,
你对此毫无尊重
you have zero respect for it.
好吧 小芭 我们走 艾比能赶上的
Okay. Babs, let's roll out. Abby can catch up.
要不是你每次我一出现你就问起
And if you didn't ask about the state of my marriage
我的婚姻状况...
every time that I walked--
我今晚有跟你问起过一次JD的事吗
Did I ask you about JD one time tonight?
这是你的婚姻 菲比
It's your marriage, Phoebe.
你想怎么无视就怎么无视
You can ignore it all you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way.
我们只是担心你
We're just worried about you.
所以我们才问你那些问题
That's why we hit you with the questions.
我们都很久没见你了 我们想你
We haven't even seen you. And we miss you.
我们在乎你 好吗
We care about you, okay?
我只是以为他到现在会想明白
I just thought he would come to his senses by now
来求我 但是
and fight for me, but...
他还是没有 所以我想他并不想
He hasn't, so I guess he doesn't want to.
-或许他需要更多的时间 -也许他只是
- Maybe he needs more time. - Maybe he's just waiting
在等你先主动
for you to make the first move.
你想要怎么样
What do you want?
我得过去继续了 抱歉
I have to get back. I'm sorry.
但你们可以留下 也可以不留
But you guys can stay, or--or not.
随便你们
It's whatever you want to do.
我们该走了
Well, we should bounce.
绝对的 我去开车
Yeah, definitely. I'm gonna get the car.
-天哪 -我错过了什么
- Oh, my God. - What did I miss?
菲利普·克里斯特德
是菲利普·克里斯特德
It's Philip Christede.
他当然会在这了
Of course he's here.
混♥蛋♥中的混♥蛋♥
Dickwad among dickwads.
去好好传唤他 姑娘
Go serve his ass, girl.
我们在弄这一系列的第一人称自述
We're doing this series of first-person narratives
是关于性♥爱♥和雌激素替代治疗的
about sex and estrogen replacement therapy.
-一定拜读 -你是应该读一读
- I would read that. - You should.
你应该继续你那阴♥道♥研究
You should get up in that vagina research.
救救我吧
Ugh, save me!
我实在没法再忍♥受那女人一秒了
I cannot listen to that woman one more second.
"一堆废话 每集要说几亿句"
"Blah, blah, blah. 1.2 billion per episode."
开一整天的残余物证明
Has to spend all day opening residual checks.
别自以为是了
Get over yourself.
是啊 那是我最不喜欢的《法律与秩序》
Yeah, that's my least favorite "Law & Order."
实在要逼死人
I mean, it's so rape-y.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Yes.
坦普尔 这是艾比
Uh, Temple, this is-- this is Abby.
艾比 这是...
And, Abby, this is--
都不用介绍了
No introduction necessary.
坦普尔·汉普顿 我是你的头号♥粉丝
Temple Hampton, I'm a big fan.
很高兴见到你
It's really nice to meet you.
谢谢 你被提名了吗
Thank you. Are you nominated?
英国电影学院奖吗 没有
For a BAFTA? Oh, my God, no.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
真正的作家 不是电视编剧
I mean, I'm a real writer, not a TV writer.
艾比刚刚启动一个非常棒的网站
Abby just started this very cool website.
这酒对吗
Is this the right drink?
叫做女性部分 我的网站
It's called Lady Parts. The website.
我们刚开始在推特上宣传
And we're just starting to plug it on Twitter, and--
我该去找我的朋友们了
I should, uh, go find my friends.
-真的很高兴看到你 -我也是
- It was really good seeing you. - You too.
-很高兴认识你 艾比 -我也很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you, Abby. - Nice to meet you too.
你能尝尝这个吗
Can you taste this, please?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表