剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
但雷克斯说这很健康 所以我会打他
But Rex says it's very healthy, so I will be pounding him.
只是比喻啦
Metaphorically.
继续喝那有毒的垃圾吧
And keep drinking that toxic waste.
女人们
Ladies...
干杯
Cheers.
头儿 我们准备好了
Hey, bosses. We're ready.
天呐
Oh, my God!
我们要上线了 朋友们
We're going live, everybody!
一起盯着屏幕倒计时
Keep your eyes on the screen for our countdown.
五 四
Five, four,
女性部分
足够成熟的阅历 依然年轻的动力
启动
三 二 一
three, two, one!
女性部分
足够成熟的阅历 依然年轻的动力
太棒了
Yes!
网站流量统计
好吧 我们不是在做速食汤
Okay, well, we're not making instant soup.
不是
No.
想想罗马 想想水道
Remember Rome. Remember the aqueducts, so...
好吧 我们没那么老
Okay. We're not that old.
大家快点网页进去啊
Hey, y'all, get to clickin'.
好 好
Yeah, yeah!
-对 点击 -很好 很好
- Yes, clicking! - Yes, yes. It's good. It's good.
我想我忘了我的凉鞋
Oh, man, I think I forgot my sandals.
没有 我把它们装包里了
Oh, no, I put them in my tote.
你真是女神 谢谢
You're a goddess. Thank you.
很好 航运公♥司♥正在接机
Oh, good. The shipping company is meeting the plane
准备取教堂的门
to pick up the church doors.
那些真的让人好激动
Oh, I'm so excited about those.
在圣克里斯托巴尔的额外停留真是绝妙 P
That extra stop in San Cristóbal was genius, P.
-又来 -怎么
- Again? - What?
只有这样才能适应时差
It's the only way that I can deal with the jetlag.
你错过了启动仪式
什么时候回来 一起吃午饭
不 是我的朋友艾比
Oh, no. It's my friend Abby.
我忘记了她的网站启动仪式
I forgot about her website launch.
去圣克里斯托巴尔是必要的
Hey, San Cristóbal was a necessity.
我知道 只是感觉很糟
I know. I just feel terrible.
我害怕见到朋友们 这是不是很讨厌
And...is it horrible that I'm dreading seeing my friends?
-我真的害怕 -是不太好
- 'Cause I am. - It's not great.
她们只会追问我和JD的状况
They're just gonna grill me about my status with JD.
好了 别碎碎念了 听着
Okay, no dwelling. Listen.
-来帮你找点事做 -好
- I have a distraction for you. - Okay.
我想办个派对
I want to have a party...
-好 -这周六
- Yes. - This Saturday.
需要你来策划
I need you to art direct it.
行 是什么场合
I am in. What is the occasion?
我的朋友泰贝莎和拉莎被提名英国电影学院奖
My friends Tabitha and Rasahk were nominated for a BAFTA,
我想为所有的提名者准备点有趣的
and I want to have something fun for all the nominees.
-在你家 -不行 在翻新
- At your place? - Can't. I'm renovating.
你家怎么样
How about your place?
当然 怎么不行呢
Sure. Yeah. Why not?
好 我想来点刺♥激♥的
Cool. And I want to shake it up.
不想要金枪鱼寿司这类的
I don't want this Cristal with spicy tuna on crispy rice.
-恶 -恶心
- Ugh. - Gag.
那摩洛哥主题怎么样
Yeah. What about...Moroccan theme?
大家可以窝在摩洛哥坐垫上
Everyone can lounge on Moroccan cushions
吸吸水烟袋
and smoke some hookahs.
太完美了
That is perfect.
没有你我可怎么办
What would I do without you?
不知道
I don't know.
他什么也不修 到处都脏兮兮的
我丈夫失业了 他们每隔六个月就涨房♥租
他们不能那么做
他们说这是他们的权利
不 这不合法 那些条件也是无法接受的
别担心 莫兰太太
我会帮你的 这是我的职责
我会把这个人绳之以法
谢谢你 女士
Muchas gracias, seorita.
-不客气 -谢谢
- De nada. - Muchas gracias.
-芭芭拉 -艾比
- Barbara... - Abby...
我们的人气呢
Where's our traffic?
冷静点 这是第一天
Calm yourself. First day.
不用大惊小怪
No need to freak out.
暂时来说
Yet.
莉莉 小宝贝 你好吗
Lilly! Hi, sweet beans. How are ya?
芭芭拉 启动仪式怎么样
Hi. Hey, Barbara. How was the launch?
很棒 振奋人心的一天
It was great. It was a very inspiring day.
你在去机场的路上吗
Um, are you on your way to the airport?
马上去 我还在准备
Soon. I'm still on set.
我在等车来接我
I'm just waiting for transpo to come pick me up.
终于解脱了 温哥华烂透了
I'm so relieved. Vancouver's such a drag.
就只会下雨
All it does is rain.
你♥爸♥知道你要走了吗
Aw. Is Daddy bummed that you want to leave?
对 但他在工作
Yeah, but he's working,
而且他忙着管查理 所以...
and he's got his hands full with Charlie, so...
-是啊 -听着
- Yeah. - Look, um,
我电池快没电了 我到了以后再发短♥信♥给你
my battery's dying, but I'll text you when I land.
好吧 我爱你 一路平安
Okay. All right. I love you. Fly safe.
拜拜
Bye!
你知道她是要回来见那男孩
You know she's coming back to see the boy.
她还是少女 而且她很想她男朋友
She is a teenager, and she misses her boyfriend.
我懂
I get that.
真的吗
Really?
你不觉得这让人担心吗 68人次
You don't think this is a cause for concern? 68?
比我们的预期是低了点 但...
It is a little bit under our projections, but...
我们本该每天增长
We are supposed to be increasing
至少200次独♥立♥访问量
by 200 unique views per day.
如果我们达不到那些指标
If we don't hit those marks,
再见了 二轮融♥资♥
bye-bye, second round of financing.
好吧 你想聊一聊...
Okay, fine. You want to have that conversation--
不 那一套影响力的说法都很恶心
No. The whole influencer thing is gross.
那样太贵了
It is way too expensive,
就是浪费钱 而且很俗气
it's a waste of money, and it's tacky.
那样很有效 而且雇个网红
It's effective, and there's no shame
来帮你发推特没什么可耻的
in paying a celebrity to tweet for you.
就是这样你才能推广品牌
That's how you get the word out.
除非...
Unless...
我们已经雇了个网红
We already have a celeb on the payroll.
女性部分背后的团队
谁
Who?
你好 团队领导艾比·麦卡锡
Hello, Team Abby McCarthy.
你什么时候变得这么有战略头脑了
When did you get so tech savvy?
帕克教我了一些东西
Parker showed me a few things.
-我能感觉到你很不满 -我没有不满
- And I can feel you bristling. - I'm not bristling.
我还有很多推特粉丝
I still have a lot of followers,
尽管我多次失足 但我们应该利用这点
despite my many missteps, and we should use that.
我可以重回社交媒体战场
I can up my social media game.
我可以直接打入粉丝群
I can just tap into that fan base.
只要帮我们攒点能量 帮我们找点引力
Just till we get some momentum, just till we get some traction.
拜托 你怎么那么冷静
Come on! You cool with that?
没错 我和小黄瓜一样冷静
Ha-ha! Yeah, I'm cool as a cuke.
-保罗 你有时间吗 -怎么了
- Hey, Paul, you got a minute? - What now?
我在对莫兰的案子做点调查
I was doing some digging in the Moran case.
那个女人的房♥东任凭房♥间里
You know, the lady whose landlord's been letting mold
长满霉菌
just grow all over the walls.
让我猜猜 他想涨租金
Let me guess: he wants to raise the rent,
她负担不起 他就想要把她逼走
she can't afford it, so he's trying to smoke her out.
我接了得有20起这样的案子吧
Well, I've got, like, 20 cases like that.
那栋房♥子是克里斯特德家的
The building is owned by the Christede family.
利奥·克里斯特德吗
Leo Christede?
不 他儿子 菲利普
No. His son. Philip.
这混♥蛋♥
This asshole.
菲利普·克里斯特德
-真正的美国英雄 -是啊
- Real American hero. - Yeah.
他爸给他留了家有博伊尔高地无数地♥产♥的公♥司♥
Daddy gave him a company that owns tons of buildings in Boyle Heights.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表