剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- Lilly Novak? - Right here.
-拿着它 -不要
- Okay, take that. - No.
-拿着 -不
- Take it. - No.
放松之道
对 这里 像这样转身
Yeah, here. Turn around like this.
-注意这个动作 -我会帮你的
- Be careful with that one. - I'll help you with that.
最近怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
很好 就是期待着有个周末
Good, good. Just looking forward to
能狂吸山里的氧气
a weekend of getting high off mountain air.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
是啊 自从你在做♥爱♥后落荒而逃
Yeah, because it's so much better
我脑子里就充斥着各种烦恼
than all that pissed off pollution in my head
赶走它们可真是好受多了
since you ran off after sex.
我慌了
I panicked.
我离婚后没再和别人在一起
I haven't been with anyone since my ex.
天啊 别用这套说辞打发我
Oh, my God, just spare me all that.
"我没法再次信任"这种离婚后的鬼话
"I can't trust again" divorce bullshit.
我本来挺喜欢你 你这笨蛋
I liked you, you douchebag.
你看起来像是一个真正能够
You seemed like someone that could actually
有勇气面对我的人
stand up to me.
告诉我你离开的真实原因
Tell me the real reason why you left.
跟我说吧 我能承受
Hit me with it. I can take it.
说吧 说吧
Come on. Come on.
准备好围成一圈
And let's get ready to circle!
烂在肚子里吧 孬种
Saved by the bell, pussy.
在接下来的48小时
So, for the next 48 hours,
我们将参与终极的内心战斗
we will engage in the ultimate inner battle.
因为我们真正的对手
'Cause our real fight
就是我们内心的魔鬼 对吧
is with the demons within, right?
为了能够听到他们的声音
And in order to hear them,
我们需要安静
we need quiet.
所以你们所有人在接下来的两天内
That's why you're all gonna spend the next two days
要保持绝对沉默
in total silence.
你说的"沉默"是什么意思
What do you mean "Silence"?
不准说话 美洲狮
No talking, Puma.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know it's your drug of choice,
但当我敲响铃♥声♥
but when I ring this bell,
就只能倾听
there will be just listening.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
我大老远开过来...
I drove all the way out here be--
进来吧
Hey. Come--uh, come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你临时通知也肯让我过来
Thanks for letting me come over on such short notice.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好
Good.
我挺好 还不错
I'm fine. I'm good.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了 没事 谢谢
Uh, no, I'm fine. Thanks.
这里不是你习惯待的那种豪♥宅♥
It's not the glamour digs you're used to.
这是暂时的安家处
It's transitional.
我在创作一些永恒的艺术
I'm working on something permanent.
很好 这是...
That's nice. It's...
一个真正的艺术家的画室
a real artists atelier.
你画了很多作品
Well, you've been working a lot.
对 基本上一直在画画
Yeah, pretty much all the time.
所以...
So...
你想谈什么
what did you wanna talk about?
我想...
Yeah, I wanted to--
我想谈一个想法...
I wanted to discuss an idea that--
-这太奇怪了 -怎么了
- This is so weird. - What?
我不知道 就是太正式了
I don't know, it's just so formal.
你就站在那 我们不是...我不知道
I mean, you're standing there and we're not--I don't know.
我没法组织语言了
I am having trouble forming the words.
还以为那会是我的问题
Thought that was my department.
我想你
I miss you.
-菲比 -JD 我好想你
- Phoebe-- - JD, I miss you so much.
? It's 2:00 A.M. ?
? I'm standing outside your door ?
? I wish I could ignore it ?
? I wish you'd hold me like you did before ?
-芭芭拉·索耶 -是我
- Barbara Sawyer? - That's me.
我有一些影像资料要放
So I have visual to cue up
至于图表 我想我们大概可以...
and for the graphics, I think we can probably--
我不是你的制片人
I'm not your producer.
-我是你的媒体指导 -什么媒体指导
- I'm your media coach. - What media coach?
艾比·麦卡锡雇我来电视台
Abby McCarthy hired me to come down to the station
-和你一起工作 -真体贴
- to work with you. - Oh, well, that was thoughtful,
但我不确定我们有时间
but I'm not sure we're gonna have time
因为我们还得等我弄完妆发
because we have to do my hair and makeup,
这得花上一点时间
and that's gonna take a little while.
你是个爱比手势的人
You're a gesticulator.
这不是问题 我们可以立刻解决
That's not a problem. We can clean that up right away.
别担心 我总和坐在这张椅子上的人合作
Don't worry. I work with people in that chair
很有经验
all the time.
莉莉 你准备开始性生活了是吗
So, Lilly, you're considering becoming sexually active.
-是的 -是将来
- Yes. - In the future.
不是现在 我们只是有备无患
Not yet. We're just getting prepared.
就像准备防毒面罩
You know, it's like buying gas masks
以防沙林毒气袭击
in case of a deadly sarin attack.
所以 你有男朋友了吗
So... you've got a boyfriend?
是的
Yes.
他跟你差不多大吗
And, uh, is he a junior also?
-不 他已经毕业了 -这样啊
- No, he's graduated. - Oh.
芭芭拉来电
你们在哪里认识的
Where did you meet?
紧急情况 打给我
他在我妈妈朋友的面包店上班
Uh, he works at a bakery that my mom's friend--
很抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. I just have to take this.
很快就回来
It's gonna be quick.
你们继续
You got this.
-好 -小芭
- Okay. - Hey, Barb.
-你还在演播室吗 -是的 我还在
- Are you still at the studio? - Yeah, I'm here
跟你雇的媒体指导一起
with the media consultant you hired.
那太好了 惊不惊喜
Oh, yay. Surprise.
她是不是人超好的
Isn't she nice?
我希望你能先问下我的意愿
I wish you would have consulted me first.
我说过我不想要这个
I told you I didn't want to do that.
不 你说你不想花钱雇人
No, you said you didn't want to pay for it,
所以我就帮你付啦
so I'm paying for it myself.
你一定没问题的 小芭
You are gonna crush it, Babs.
就让布鲁克帮你一把
Just let Brooke help you crush it.
-好吧 我会的 -太棒了 我
- I'll give her a shot. - Okay, well, I...
它会插入你的阴♥道♥
It's inserted into your vagina...
必须要回去了
Really have to get back inside there
因为比弗医生要给莉莉上演
because Dr. Beaver over there
妓♥女♥养成指南了
is about to get Lilly a summer job at a brothel.
结束之后我打给你 好吗
I'm going to call you when it's done, okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
有很多计生措施的选择
There are just so many birth control options.
你跟你的伴侣有讨论过
Have you and your partner discussed any--
"伴侣"
"Partner." Yeah, well,
这个词也有点太夸张了吧
that's a little bit of an overstatement.
他们又不是同志爸爸 他们只是在约会
They're not gay dads. They're dating.
我男朋友他有提到节育器
My boyfriend mentioned the chip.
他说那个能坚持一段时间
He said it lasts for a while.
节育器是个不错的选择
Oh, the chip is a great option.
-它会释放黄体酮 -好了 够了
- It releases progestin, which-- - Okay, uh, no.
黄体酮节育器
产生长效避孕作用 每环可使用一年
她不会上节育器的
She's not getting the chip.
现在看来是万无一失 但三年后
It's, like, "Totally safe" today and then three years later,
她可能就不能生育了
recalled. Oops, she's infertile.
跳过 下一个
Skip. Next.
还有避孕药
There's always the pill.
我怕记不住每天都吃
I worry I wouldn't remember it every day.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表