剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- your neighbor closed up shop. - The record store.
-是的 -上周关的
- Yeah. - Last week, yeah.
-估计没人买♥♥唱片了 -没人买♥♥了
- Guess nobody's buying LPs. - No one.
太糟糕了 那是个好地方
That's too bad. It was a great place.
我喜欢在那里随便逛逛
I loved browsing through there.
你不是说你从来没来过这里吗
I thought you said you never come west.
我想他不是那个意思 他应该想说
Oh, I don't think he said that, I think he--
你过去经常在唱片店闲逛
You used to browse that record shop,
但从没来过这里
but you never came in here?
甚至不知道我妈妈开了这家店
Didn't even know my mom owned this place?
难道只是巧合吗
What is that, a coincidence?
-你在跟踪我妈吗 -跟踪
- Are you stalking my mom? - Stalking!
不 不 我们互相跟踪
No, no, no, no. We're stalking each other.
女儿 他是我男朋友 我们在一起了
He's my boyfriend. We're a couple, honey.
我们只是约会
Okay, we're a dating couple that dates.
就是这么回事 搞清楚了
That's it. Okay. I said it. It's out.
为什么你之前假装不是呢
Why did you pretend before?
-假装 -不 不
- Pretend? - No, no, no, no.
这不是她的错 是我的想法
It's not her fault. This was my idea.
最近你经历了很多事情
Look, you've been through a lot lately,
你妈妈想让你更容易地接受这件事
and your mom just wanted to ease you into things.
她想给你一个机会
She wanted to give you a chance to get--
-你骗我 -骗 不
- You mean lie to me? - Lie? No!
-你就是 -不 千万别这样想
- Yeah, you did. - No, no, no, no, no.
无缘由地骗了我很多次 我回来一周了
A lot. For no reason. God, I've been back a week.
你一直瞒着我
You've been lying this whole time.
-佐伊 我 -你还有别的事要说吗
- Zooey, Zooey, I-- - Is there anything else you want to tell me?
在我走之前所有事都很疯狂
Everything was so crazy before I left,
但至少我知道在发生什么
but at least I knew what was going on.
至少你对我说的是真话 但现在
At least you were honest with me, but now--
好吧 他和迪莉娅一起工作
Fine, okay? He's working with Delia.
-乔 -他们背着戈登好上了
- Jo-- - They used to schtup,
然后他把照片发给了戈登
behind Gordon's back, and then he sent him photos,
所以他是搞砸那场婚姻的人
and he's the reason why their wedding fell apart,
这已经不要紧了 因为迪莉娅和我
but it's okay, because Delia and I, we hashed it out
在艾比妈妈的葬礼上和解了 都没事了
at Abby's mom's funeral, so it's all good.
我摔坏了你的台灯
And, um, I broke your lamp.
就是你很喜欢那盏
I broke that lamp that you loved so much.
你奶奶给你做的那盏
The one that Grandma made for you,
但我把灯重新粘起来了 就这样
but I glued it back together, so there's that.
这就是我想说的
But I think that's everything.
我要走
I have to go.
佐伊
Zooey...
天啊
Oh, my God.
这下好了
Well, that went well.
不 劳拉 我明白
No, Laura, I understand.
之前是我太疯狂了
That was just crazy Phoebe.
只是房♥地♥产♥波动
Yeah, no, it was just real estate jitters.
这事经常发生 我非常愿意
It happens all the time, just-- yes, I do, I do.
我想卖♥♥给穆勒夫妇 我觉得他们很棒
I want to sell to the Mullers. I think that they're great...
不 我知道他们会生气
No, I understand that they'd be pissed.
换作我我也生气
I would be pissed too if that...
你能跟他们谈谈 劝一下他们吗
Can you just talk to them and just try to convince them that...
我明白
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
? It's not easy ?
? I'll give you that one ?
该死
Shit.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
莉莉 查理
Lilly, Charlie.
妈妈
Mom. Mom...
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我正在捣鼓着煎鸡蛋 我
I was making eggs in a hole, and I, uh...
? I'll give you that one ?
我想
And I tried to...
? It's not easy ?
对不起
I'm sorry.
爸
Dad...
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表