剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
完全可以坐进去 当然要盘着腿坐啦
would have fit very nicely in here. Legs crossed, of course.
鼓放那里,贝斯放那里 吉他放那里…
Drums go there, bass goes there, guitars go there...
兰恩坐前面 再把大香肠拿掉
Lane rides up front, and we get rid of that big salami.
发动引擎吧 我要去检查引擎
Pop the hood. I need to check the engine.
好,我知道这不完美 这不是摇滚列车…
Okay, I know it's not perfect, it's not The Festival Express...
但还是可以很棒的
but it could be really great.
-你们说呢? -我觉得这很疯狂
- What do you say? - I think it's freaking crazy.
也正好完全符合摇滚乐 我们去吧!
Which also happens to be completely rock and roll. Let's do it!
-当真? -当然!
- Seriously? - Totally!
〝21世纪不动产〞这家店 已经开了三十多年
Century 21 has been around for over 30 years.
-相信我回来时它还会在 -柴克?
- I'm sure it'll be here when I get back. - Zach?
桃乐丝,既然锡铁人 和狮子都要去了…
Well, jeez, Dorothy, if Tin Man and Lion are gonna go...
-我想我也得去吧 -耶!好耶
- I guess I have to go, too. - Yeah! All right.
-吉尔,现在过来发动引擎! -是的,夫人
- Gil, get over here and pop the hood now! - Yes, ma'am.
-我可是很忙的 -对不起
- Haven't got all day. - I'm sorry.
你会需要新的软管 火星塞、更换机油
You'll need new hoses, spark plugs, oil change.
等等,让我写下来
Wait, let me write this down.
嗨
Hi.
-我帮您拿外套吧? -好,谢谢
- Can I take your coat? - Yes, thank you.
莱拉,我们在这里
Lorelai, we're in here.
我想早一点过来 我们可以先拟策略
I thought I'd come a little early so we could strategize.
-坐吧,莱拉 -好
- Sit down, Lorelai. - Okay.
罗莉应该很快就会到 所以…
Rory should be here pretty soon, so...
我跟你妈妈已经 谈过你们的情况
Your mother and I have been talking about your situation.
我们彻底讨论过这件事 也已经得出结论
We have discussed the matter thoroughly and we have come to a decision.
罗莉会从耶鲁休学一段时间
Rory will be taking some time off from Yale.
她会搬到池畔小屋来跟我们住
She will be moving into the pool house here with us.
我们会透过朋友 帮她找分适当的工作…
We will find her some sort of suitable job through one of our friends...
然后经过一段 适当的时间…
and then after a suitable time has passed...
我们会重新讨论 她复学的事宜
we will revisit the subject of her returning to school.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我就坐在这里
I was sitting right here.
我进来坐在这里 我们谈过话,对吧?
I came in, I sat right here, and we had the conversation, right?
我的意思是 那不是我想像的吧?
I mean, I'm not imagining it, right?
我喝了咖啡 你在吃葡萄柚…
I had coffee, you had grapefruit...
爸在看报纸,他得去上班 所以我说我会讲的很快
Dad was reading the paper, he had to go, so I said I'd make it quick.
然后我们坐在这里谈论 我们会齐心协力…
And we sat here and we talked about how we were gonna stick together...
说服罗莉回学校去 那确实有发生吧?
and convince Rory to go back to school. That did happen, right?
-我没有真的发疯 -对,确实发生过
- I'm not completely wacko. - Yes, it happened.
那我显然是有一点疯了 因为我一早就来求援…
Obviously I'm a little wacko 'cause I came here for help in the first place...
现在却完全感到困惑
but I'm not totally delusional.
-我们有别的事要考量 -你们说过会支持我的
- There were other things to consider. - You said you'd back me on this.
你们说过不会让这种事发生
You said you weren't gonna let this happen.
罗莉还年轻,我相信 只要给她一些时间和空间…
Rory's young and I'm sure once she's had some time and some space...
她会改变心意 但现在她想这样做…
she will change her mind, but for now, this is what she wants to do...
我们必须尊重她
and we need to respect that.
你们跟罗莉谈过 你们这个大计划吗?
Have you talked to Rory about this, your great plan?
-她知道吗? -知道,她赞成这项安排
- Does she know about it? - Yes. She's fine with the arrangement.
-所以你们背着我去找她 -是她来找我的,莱拉
- So you went to her behind my back. - She came to me, Lorelai.
她用她自己的话 告诉我她想要什么
She told me what she wanted in her own words.
原来这招对你们 偶尔也管用啊?
Wow, so that does work occasionally with you?
这是合理的,我们都不希望 她搬去跟罗根呀
This makes sense. We don't want her to move in with Logan, do we?
既然你不要罗莉 搬回星城的家…
Since you don't want Rory to move back home to Stars Hollow...
那让她搬来跟我们住 是理所当然的
it just makes sense that she move in here with us.
-我没有… -我们可以看着她
- I don't... - We can watch her.
不让她惹上麻烦 让她回到正轨
Keep her from getting into trouble. We can get her back on track.
你只要冷静下来 理性思考…
You'll understand that once you calm down...
就会明白的
and think about it rationally.
我不能接受 完全不能接受
This is unacceptable. Completely unacceptable!
-现在几点? -十点
- What time is it? - 10:00.
不对!不是十点 真的十点了?
It's not! It is not 10:00. Is it 10:00?
没有
No.
他们应该在十二点结束…
They were supposed to finish the race at 12:00...
是中午十二点 日正当中媒体都还在…
that's 12:00 noon, when the sun is out and the press is here...
大家也有兴趣买♥♥纪念衫
and the people are interested in buying t-shirts.
晚上十点了 谁会来买♥♥T恤啊
Nobody buys t-shirts at 10:00 at night.
也许会买♥♥运动衫
Sweatshirts, maybe.
我们没有卖♥♥运动衫吧?
Well, we're not selling sweatshirts, are we?
我做了那么多计划 好不容易把行进乐队送回家
All that planning. I finally had to send the marching band home.
睡觉时间都过了
It was past their bedtimes.
我这辈子从没见过 这么懦弱爱哭的六岁小孩
I have never met such soft, whiny 6-year-olds, in my entire life.
要是在狄更斯的年代 他们早被卖♥♥给鞋匠了
If this was Dickens' day, they'd all have been sold to a cobbler by now.
我想我看到有人过来了
I think I see someone coming.
是吗?十点十分了 他们还在骑?
Really? At 10:10 they come rolling in?
你迟到了,你迟到了 你们全都迟到了!
You're late, you're late, you're all late!
你、你、还有你! 你们都迟到了!
You, and you, and you, and you! Late!
-罗莉从耶鲁休学了 -什么?
- Rory dropped out of Yale. - What?
她从耶鲁休学了 她要搬去跟我爸妈住
She dropped out of Yale and she moved in with my parents...
我先去找他们帮忙 他们却在我背后捅一刀
who I went to for help, and they stabbed me in the back.
这么多年来我们努力的一切 她整个未来…
Everything we worked for, all these years, her whole future...
她应该拥有得比我更多
She was supposed to have more than me.
她应该拥有一切
She was supposed to have everything.
那才是计划 我们有过的计划
That was the plan. We had a plan.
好,很抱歉 但我必须打断你的话
Okay, I'm sorry, I have to jump in here.
我知道你认为你能应付 但我可以帮你
I know you think you have this thing handled, but I can help.
首先,我们打去耶鲁 跟他们说…
First off, we call Yale, and we tell them something like...
罗莉内分泌失调 就医学上来说,当她说…
Rory had a chemical imbalance, and she was medically out of her mind...
她要休学的时候 她是丧失心智的
when she told them she was dropping out.
然后我们要想尽办法 把她从你♥爸♥妈家弄出来
Then we get her out of your parents' house whatever way we can...
把她跟你锁在她房♥间里 因为你可以说服她
we lock her up in her room with you 'cause you can talk her into this.
你可以说服任何人做任何事
You can talk anybody into anything.
如果情况继续恶化 我们就每天载她去学校
Then if worse comes to worst, we will drive her to school every day...
跟着她去教室在外面扎营 确保她有去上课
and we will follow her to class and camp out there to make sure she goes.
我负责早上的课 你负责下午的课
I'll take morning classes, you take afternoon classes...
也可以反过来 如果要配合你行程的话
or the other way around if it works out better for your schedule.
我知道有几个 怪点子可行…
And I know there's a few kinks to work out...
绑♥架♥可能有点问题 但不管怎样她都不会辍学
and the kidnapping might be problematic, but either way, she is not quitting school.
这是她的梦想 我不会让这事发生的
This was her dream. I am not gonna let this happen.
干嘛?
What?
路克,你愿意娶我吗?
Luke, will you marry me?
什么?
What?
English
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表