剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你好,我要来接我女儿
Hi, hello, yes, I'm here to pick up my daughter.
你女儿叫什么名字?
Your daughter's name?
罗莉吉尔莫,莱拉吉尔莫 她名字是叫罗莉
Rory Gilmore, Lorelai Gilmore. She goes by Rory.
-我不知道她在这登记什么 -罗莉吉尔莫
- I don't know what you have her under. - Rory Gilmore.
那就好,她会回应 不是说叫另个名字她不会应…
That's good, 'cause she'll answer to that. Not that she won't to the other, but...
-她马上就出来 -好,谢谢
- She'll be out in a minute. - Okay, thanks.
抱歉,你说〝她马上出来〞 是指从牢房♥出来吗?
Sorry, when you say, "She'll be out," do you mean out of a cell?
对
Yep.
所以她待在牢房♥里
So she was in a cell.
我们通常都会让 被捕的人待在那里
That's where we usually put people when they're arrested.
牢房♥里只有她吗?
Was she in the cell alone?
今晚很平静,牢房♥里很空
It was a slow night, she had the place to herself.
那就好
That's good.
倒不是说她多了不起 她跟谁都可以相处愉快
I mean, not that she's a snob, she can get along with anyone.
只不过这是她第一次待牢房♥ 所以我不希望她被攻击
It's just, it was her first time in a cell, so I didn't want her to be attacked.
就像《囚禁之热》或是 《弹簧刀姊妹》那样?
You know, like in Caged Heat. Or was it Switchblade Sisters?
总之我女儿从来没惹过麻烦
Anyway, I mean, my daughter never gets into trouble...
除了现在以外
except, you know, now.
但整体而言那孩子是个天使 她念耶鲁
But on the whole, the kid is an angel. She goes to Yale.
-她马上就出来 -好
- She'll be out in a minute. - Right.
不好意思,你可以解答一些问题吗?
I'm sorry, are you, like, solving something?
我可以帮你什么忙吗?
What can I do for you?
我只是在想,罗莉现在 有〝案底〞了吗?
I was just wondering, is Rory "in the system" now?
因为我记得西波维兹的儿子 意外遭到逮捕时…
Because I just remembered when Sipowicz's son accidentally got arrested...
因为他看来像毒贩 西波维兹就抓狂了…
because he looked like a drug dealer, Sipowicz was freaked out...
因为他儿子会因此留下案底
that the son was gonna wind up in the system.
我只是想知道 我应该抓狂吗?
And I just wonder, you know, should I be freaked out?
还有〝案底〞究竟是什么?
And also, what exactly is "the system"?
她必须上法庭 他们会弄清楚发生什么事
She's gotta go to court. They'll figure out what's gonna happen.
我需要付什么钱吗? 保释金,她需要交保吗?
And am I gonna have to pay anything? I mean, bail, does she need bail?
他们会让她交付家长管束 保证会出庭
They're releasing her on a PTA, for Promise To Appear.
她会出庭的 可能比你还早到呢
She will. She will appear. She might be there before you will.
-我不会到 -好
- I won't be there. - Right.
但她保证了就会出庭的 我也会去
But she will 'cause she promised. I'll be over there.
比我们上次接他的地方 这里好多了
Well, this is much nicer than the last place we picked him up from.
是啊,为了将来出错有地方去 我们可得把这儿记牢
Yes, we definitely need to keep this one in mind for future infractions.
请问一下,警官 有位罗根汉斯柏格…
Excuse me, Officer, we were wondering if one Logan Huntzberger...
已经有人来交保了吗?
has been released from your fine custody yet?
-还没,坐一下 -我们就在这边
- Nope, have a seat. - We'll be over here.
如果你有空 我们想叫一些开胃菜
And if you have a moment, we'd like to order some appetizers.
每次都这样,罗根 真会挑时间被关…
So typical. Logan would have to get busted during the one time...
我差点就让罗丝玛丽 答应跟我回家
I almost got Rosemarie to agree to go home with me.
这就是汉斯柏格,朋友 周五夜在牢里过
It's vintage Huntzberger, my friend. Friday nights end in jail.
-他还真会玩 -偷理查森的船,真天才
- The boy knows how to party. - Stealing Richardson's boat, genius.
别忘了可爱的罗莉
Let's not forget the lovely Rory.
对,糊涂情报员 终于找到他的好搭档了
Yes. Maxwell Smart finally found his 99.
-罗莉吉尔莫要出来了 -谢谢
- Rory Gilmore's coming out now. - Thank you.
-你来接罗莉? -对
- You're here for Rory? - Yeah.
我们会带她回家,美女
We would've taken her home, love.
-免得她曝光 -哇,谢天谢地
- Just so you know, she was covered. - Wow, the relief.
-我们柯林和芬恩,你是…? -她母亲
- I'm Colin. This is Finn. And you are? - Her mother.
天哪,真是好遗传
My God, those are good genes.
东西都拿了吗?
You got everything?
我们走吧
Let's go.
片名:奇异果女孩(第五季)
剧名:计划中止
主演:萝伦葛里汉
主演:艾丽丝布莉达
主演:玛莉莎麦肯西
主演:史考特彼得生
主演:凯歌♥雅吉纳
主演:亚尼克楚斯戴
主演:莉莎韦尔
主演:史恩葛恩
主演:凯利毕西
特别客串:艾德华贺曼
你的手怎么回事?
What's on your hands?
指纹油墨
Fingerprints.
对
Right.
你要进去吃 还是带回家?
Do you want to go in and eat or take it home?
-带回家 -好
- Home. - Okay.
镇上要办单车比赛 环镇单车赛,史上头一遭
We're having a bike race. Bike race through town, first one ever.
制片:海伦佩
泰勒很兴奋 雪瑞儿可洛说不定会来
Taylor's really excited. Maybe Sheryl Crow will come.
-也许吧 -也许不会
- Maybe. - Probably not.
制片:莉贝嘉兰德柯斯纳
我闲话快聊完了,孩子
I'm running out of small talk, kid.
很快就会进入正题
Gotta get around to the main event here soon.
-我知道 -罗莉,出了什么事?
- I know. - Rory, what happened?
-不,不要接 -是罗根
- No, don't answer it. - It's Logan.
制片:派翠西亚法丝帕玛
-罗莉,不要接 -我非接不可
- Rory, don't answer it. - I have to.
我不要你现在跟他讲话
I don't want you talking to him right now.
-为什么? -为什么?他害你被捕
- Why not? - Why not? He just got you arrested.
-他没有 -不要帮他说话
- He did not. - Don't protect him.
-那是我的点子 -少来了
- It was my idea. - Come on.
罗根在他姐姐的订婚派对上
Logan was at his sister's engagement party...
玩得超级愉快 我却现身把他拉走
having a perfectly lovely time when I showed up and dragged him off.
他在牢房♥里过夜是因为我 我必须接这通电♥话♥
He spent the night in jail because of me. I have to take this call.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
对,我没事,我很好 我只是担心你
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm good. I was just worried about you.
编导:艾咪雪曼帕拉迪诺
莱拉
Lorelai.
我在你后面,这里 转过来
Behind you, back here, turn around.
什么事,泰勒
Yes, Taylor.
你知道我们明天要办比赛
You know we have a race coming through here tomorrow.
知道,旗子上有写
Yeah, it says it on the banners.
第五届康乃狄克单车赛
The Fifth Annual Connecticut Bike Race.
-这是很有名气的比赛 -我相信是
- It's a very prestigious race. - I'm sure.
我不知道你有没有注意到 我放的不准停车告示牌
Now, I don't know if you've noticed the no-parking signs I've been putting out.
我没看到,泰勒
I didn't, Taylor.
我发誓只要上面没有 名牌的图案…
I swear, if something doesn't have a Marc Jacobs label on it...
你们女孩子就不会注意
you girls just don't notice it.
我在这条街上到处放了 不准停车的告示牌…
Well, I have just put no-parking signs all up and down the street here...
希望在星城清出一条 安全无障碍的车道
in hopes of clearing a safe and unobstructed path through Stars Hollow.
-好大的目标,泰勒 -谢谢
- Well, what a super goal, Taylor. - Thank you.
如果你有注意到 你的吉普车现在就停在…
Now, if you notice, your jeep is currently parked...
即将成为不准停车的区域
in what is about to become a no-parking zone...
-是吗? -就从今晚十点以后
- Really? - ...as of 10:00 tonight.
十点零一分起 我们就会开始拖吊
At 10:01 we will be towing.
我是为你来的
I'm coming for you.
泰勒,现在是9点55分 我们还有六分钟
Okay, Taylor, it's 9:55. We still have six minutes.
对,但如果你现在就移车 会更容易一些
Yes, but it would be easier if you would just move the car now.
如果容易,那谁都做得到 而我就是要跟人家不一样
If it were easy, then anyone could do it. And I'm a maverick.
女人为什么这么难搞
Look what Jane Fonda hath wrought.
罗莉偷了一艘游艇 你今晚过得好吗?
Rory stole a yacht. How's your night been?
什么?什么意思叫做 〝罗莉偷了一艘游艇〞?
What? What do you mean, "Rory stole a yacht"?
我刚从桥港警♥察♥局 把罗莉接回来…
I just got back from picking Rory up from the Bridgeport Police Department...
她偷窃游艇被捕之后…
where she was brought...
被带去那里
following her arrest for grand theft boating.
告诉我发生什么事
Tell me what happened.
我不知道发生什么事 我还没了解细节
I don't know what happened, I haven't gotten the details yet.
但我确实拿到一张纸写着 六月三号♥要上法♥院♥
I did get a piece of paper with a court date on it, though, June 3.
听来是上法♥院♥的好日子 你不觉得吗?
Sounds like a good day to go to court, don't you think?
-她跟那个罗根在一起? -对,他也被捕了
- Was she with that Logan kid? - Yes, he was arrested, too.
那就对了,他把她扯进去的
Well, there you go. He got her into this.
-我也这么说,我需要肥皂 -什么?
- That's what I said. I need hand soap. - What?
她为了盖指纹满手是油墨 我没有肥皂
She got ink all over her hands from the fingerprinting and I'm out of soap.
-我有肥皂 -她可能需要特殊肥皂
- I have soap. - Maybe she needs special soap.
有特殊肥皂吗?
Is there special soap?
既然是特殊油墨 一定就有特殊肥皂吧?
'Cause it's special ink, it must be special ink, right?
-我不… -这是当然的
- I don't... - I mean, of course.
他们不会用普通油墨 来印指纹
They're not gonna use normal ink for fingerprinting.
它就是要给你烙个印子 让你丢脸
It's supposed to brand you and humiliate you.
普通油墨不会让你丢脸 除非你是罗莉而你妈没有肥皂
Normal ink wouldn't humiliate you unless you're Rory and your mother has no soap.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我该列个清单 我会把事情忘记的
I should make a list. I'm gonna forget things.
-我需要一只笔 -给你
- I just need a pen. - Here.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表