剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
急诊室? 救护车调派中心?
The emergency room, ambulance dispatch center?
-你不会告诉… -我不会透过外公跟外婆
- You're not gonna tell... - I'm not going through Mom and Dad.
他们没理由知道这件事
There's no reason they need to know about this.
过去五分钟里 我有说过〝对不起〞吗?
Did I say "I'm sorry" in the last five minutes?
我想我还撑得住 替你打电♥话♥说对不起
I think not slugging me when I pulled out the telephones said it for you.
-我爱你,妈 -我爱你,孩子
- I love you, Mom. - I love you, kid.
-喂? -你好,罗莉在吗?
- Hello? - Hi. Is Rory there?
-她刚离开,你是哪位? -我是罗根
- She just left. Who's calling? - It's Logan.
-她不在 -我一直想联络她
- She's not here. - I've been trying to get her.
她的电♥话♥一定是没电或关机了
Her phone must be off, dead or something.
她现在要回学校 你可以在学校等她
She's heading back to school. You can just catch up with her there.
-好,我会的 -好,再见
- Yes, I'll do that. - Okay, bye.
等等,我很抱歉打到你家 我只有这个电♥话♥号♥码…
Listen, I'm sorry to call your house. I just had this number...
我想跟罗莉说话
and I wanted to talk to Rory.
-没关系,罗根 -是这样的…
- It's okay, Logan. - And listen...
我知道这整件事一定让你很生气 但我希望你明白…
I know you must be really upset by this whole thing, but I want you to know...
我爸的律师很清楚状况…
my father's lawyers are all over the situation and...
你知道吗?我想你♥爸♥ 做的已经够多了,好吗?
You know what? I think your father's done just about enough here, okay?
做的够多了?
Done enough?
对,还真是谢谢你♥爸♥ 我指的是所有的事
Yes, so thank your father for this. And I do mean all of this.
-但我想我可以自己处理 -可是…
- But I think I can handle it from here. - But...
我不需要他的帮助,罗根 我可以搞定
His help isn't needed, Logan. I've got it.
好,你可以搞定 抱歉,我只是…
Okay, you got it. Sorry, I was just...
罗莉应该很快就会回学校
Rory should be back at school soon.
-好,抱歉打扰你 -没关系,再见
- Right. Sorry to bother you. - No problem. Bye.
-嘿 -他做了什么?
- Hey. - What did he do?
-什么? -我爸,他做了什么?
- What? - My father. What did he do?
-谁告诉你他有做什么? -我打去你家,跟你妈谈过
- Who told you that he did anything? - I called your house. I talked to your mom.
好极了
Great.
我早该知道有事发生…
I should've known something happened...
你才会那付样子 出现在昂娜的派对上
the way you showed up at Honor's party like that.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
-我妈不该说的 -她没说的很明白
- My mother shouldn't have said anything. - She didn't say anything specific.
-她说了什么? -罗莉,告诉我出了什么事
- What did she say? - Rory, just tell me what happened.
-真蠢,我觉得好蠢 -罗莉
- It's stupid. I feel stupid. - Rory.
-我反应过度了,你会当我是三岁小孩 -告诉我
- I overreacted. You'll think I'm three. - Tell me.
他只是不认为我 是块当记者的料
He just doesn't think that I've got what it takes to be a journalist.
他说他分辨得出来 我显然就不是
He says he knows when someone has it and I apparently do not have it.
-他那样跟你说? -对
- He said that to you? - Yeah.
-就像那样? -差不多
- Just like that? - Pretty much.
我就知道会出这种事 我本来就不想你去实习
I knew this was gonna happen. I didn't want you to take that internship.
我非接受不可 你♥爸♥是业界的高手
I had to take it. Your father's the top guy in the business.
我爸是混♥蛋♥,是恶霸
My father is a jackass. He's a bully.
他对别人的感受 完全没兴趣
He has zero interest in people's feelings.
他总是说〝说出你的感受 管它对或错…〞
It's always, "Say what you feel, right or wrong.
〝管它会伤了谁?〞
"Who the hell cares who you hurt?"
-总之我现在要去找他 -罗根,不要
- Whatever, I'm going over there right now. - Logan, no.
你是我女朋友 他应该对你再好一点
You're my girlfriend. He should've treated you better.
-我不要你去说什么 -我非说不可
- I don't want you to say anything. - I have to.
罗根,拜托不要 我只想忘了,让它过去
Logan, no, please. I just wanna forget this. I just want it to go away.
拜托别让你跟你♥爸♥ 为这件事大吵一架
And please don't make a big thing between you and your dad.
-我不想那样 -罗莉
- I don't want that. - Rory.
别让我陷入那种处境,拜托
Don't put me in that position, please.
我相信他会送我 蹩脚的生日礼物
I'm sure he'll give me a crappy present for my birthday.
也许我可以为那件事 跟他大吵一架
Maybe I can pick a fight with him over that.
-谢谢 -你该告诉我的
- Thank you. - You should've told me.
我不想告诉你
I didn't wanna tell you.
如果这段感情要继续 就必须双方付出
If this relationship thing is gonna work then it goes both ways.
我们去做坏事之前 你得先告诉我原因
You have to tell me why we're committing a felony before we do it.
虽然不一定会阻止我们 但至少我会知道真♥相♥,好吗?
Not that that's gonna stop us, but at least I'll know the facts, okay?
-好,对不起 -抱抱
- Okay, I'm sorry. - Come here.
需要帮你打包吗?
You need some help packing?
不用,我今天要考最后一科
No, I've got my last final today.
我该去看笔记了
I should go over my notes.
-好,晚点打给我 -我会的
- Okay. Call me after. - I will.
-你没事? -我没事
- You're good? - I'm good.
好
Okay.
试着跟你妈谈一谈
And try and talk to your mother.
我爸的律师应该可以 确实搞定这件事
My father's lawyers should really handle this thing.
-他们经验丰富,相信我 -好,我会跟她说
- They've had a lot of practice, believe me. - Okay, I'll talk to her.
有洞!
Big hole!
-你签错线了 -抱歉
- You signed on the wrong line. - Sorry.
划掉它,注明 然后再重签一次
Cross it out, initial it, and sign again.
有洞!
Big hole!
他们是怎么搞的? 干嘛不直接让后面的家伙…
What the hell is wrong with them? Why can't they just let the bozo in back...
自己去发现那里有个洞?
figure out for himself there's a big hole there?
这场比赛让你生意兴隆 你脾气还这么大
You're awful crabby for a man whose business is booming because of this race.
我不要这种生意 太抢眼了
I don't want this kind of business. It's too shiny.
我本人倒是觉得 这整件事蛮令人陶醉的
I myself am finding the whole thing rather intoxicating.
我们的小镇举办这种 刺♥激♥的国际运动赛事?
Our little town, the site of a thrilling international sports event like this?
你不知道要费尽多少唇舌 才能让他们来这里
You have no idea how much wrangling it took to get them here.
有洞!
Big hole!
可恶,字糊掉了 他害我字糊掉了
Jeez, I smudged. He made me smudge.
划掉它,注明 然后重签一次
Cross it out, initial the smudge, then start again.
我向赛会筹办人 游说了好几个礼拜
I lobbied the race coordinators for weeks.
陪他们喝一堆酒 还唱卡拉OK…
It was a lot of ouzo and karaoke...
终于让我们小镇得到 起点终点的机会
but I bagged our town the coveted first-stop, last-stop slot.
等等 〝起点终点〞的意思是…
Wait, "first-stop, last-stop," meaning?
他们从这里出发环绕全州 然后本周末再回到这里
They start here today, circle the state, then end here later this week.
他们每一个人都会回来
Every one of them will be coming back.
有洞!
Big hole!
不可思议
Unbelievable.
不要压得太用力 我不想从头再来一次
Don't press too hard there. I don't wanna start all over again.
-这是最后一次了 -太棒了
- That's the last one. - Excellent.
我想应该恭喜你,路克
Well, I guess congratulations are in order, Luke.
你刚刚买♥♥下崔克汉的房♥子
You just bought yourself the Twickham house.
谢谢你,泰勒
Thank you, Taylor.
记住,你有三天冷静期
Now remember, there's a three-day cooling-off period...
意思是从今天起 你有三天时间可以改变主意
meaning you have three days from today to change your mind.
我不会改变主意的
I'm not gonna change my mind.
很高兴跟你做生意,路克
Well, it's been a pleasure doing business with you, Luke.
我真心希望你 和你未来的计划能顺利
I certainly hope it works out for you and your future plans.
有洞!
Big hole!
现在是我休息时间 我有15分钟
I'm taking my break. I have 15 minutes.
-没有辣椒酱? -吉尔呢?
- No chili? - Where's Gil?
这完全需要配辣椒酱
It totally needs some chili.
吉尔打来说快递没出现 他必须沿路送货
Gil called. His delivery boy didn't show. He had to make stops on the way.
他说他可能赶不上
He said he may not be able to make it.
他当然赶不上 他干嘛要赶上?
Of course he can't make it. Why should he?
这只是乐团会议 一点都不重要
It's only a band meeting, right? Nothing important.
天哪,我可以吃到蕃茄
Oh, my God, I can taste the potato.
- -那又怎样? 我讨厌蕃茄,辣椒酱能盖过去
- So? - I hate potato. The chili hides the potato.
-柴克! -尖叫得不错
- Zach! - Nice screech.
我说的就是这种态度
This right here, this attitude, it's exactly what I'm talking about.
什么意思叫做 你说的就是这个?
What do you mean what you're talking about?
你根本什么都还没说
You haven't said anything yet.
-我觉得我们有问题 -有吗?
- I think we have a problem. - We do?
我刚被一个16岁的 〝关门合唱团〞歌♥迷缠住
I just got totally boned by a 16-year-old 3 Doors Down fan.
我这周过的烂透了
My week sucks.
会议已经开始了,吉尔
We started the meeting already, Gil.
抱歉,兰恩,我已经 尽快送完三明治了
I'm sorry, Lane. I dropped off the hoagies as quickly as I could.
下次我不会等生意上门 我的小孩可以全身涂成银色…
Next time I won't wait for the money. And my kid can just paint himself silver...
扮成机器人在街角赚学费
and do the robot on the street corner for tuition fees.
这是怎么了? 我们要解散了吗?
What's going on here? Are we breaking up?
什么?你说乐团啊
What? Oh, you mean the band.
好吧,继续说
Okay, cool, wow, go on.
我们没有要解散 我们要解散了吗?
We're not breaking up. Are we breaking up?
我不知道 我只是觉得最近…
I don't know. It just seems that lately...
乐团对你们来说 似乎不如以前那样重要
the band doesn't seem as important to everyone as it used to be.
-不同意 -我们几乎不练习了
- Don't agree. - We hardly practice any more.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表