剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
整晚朝他失聪的耳朵狂讲各种八卦绯闻
at all the gala dinners and whisper incredibly scandalous things into his ear all night long.
哈 没想到Emily Gilmore有这样的朋友哦
Well, who knew that Emily Gilmore ran with such a bad crowd?
是哦 我是个危险分子 不信去问我的女佣们
Oh, yes, I'm very dangerous. Ask my maids.
有没有告诉过你 你在会所跟我打招呼让我多开心吗?
Have I told you how happy I am you said hello to me at the club?
说两次了
Twice.
我也很开心
And so am I.
一切可好?
How are we doing here?
很好
We're doing fine.
再来些酒吗?
Would you like some more wine?
可以啊
Why not.
- 你知道这个国家最可爱之处么? - 不知道
- Okay, so you know what's great about this country? - Nope.
只要用心 总能找到放映<圣艾尔摩之火>的影院
If you try hard enough, you can eventually find a showing of St. Elmo's Fire on the big screen.
是的 所以咱能在高峰时段找到好座位
Yes, that's what gets us the good seats at the summits.
得了 承认吧
Come on! Admit it!
Rob Lowe假装演奏萨克斯的样子实在太性感了
Rob Lowe pretending to play the saxophone was incredibly hot.
哦 我承认
Oh, I admit it.
另外 这是Andrew McCarthy最好的作品 <零下的激♥情♥>屈居第二
And, also, Andrew McCarthy at his best, though Less Than Zero runs a very close second.
我想是吧
I'm sure it does.
你讨厌那电影!
You hated the movie!
我还是很高兴 这电影让我可以不用参加小镇会议了
Although, I love the fact that it got me out of a town meeting, so...
总之 这是一个美丽的夜晚
all in all, a very successful evening.
你肯定不能过夜吗?
Are you sure you can't stay?
明天一大早有一单外卖♥♥
I've got really early deliveries tomorrow.
周末补偿你
I'll make it up to you this weekend.
说话算数啊
I'll hold you to that, mister.
顺便提一句 午餐我没意见
Oh, by the way. It's fine about lunch.
啥?
What?
你跟Christopher吃午饭 我想说 我没意见
You having lunch with Christopher, I just want you to know I'm fine with it.
哦 那好
Oh, okay. Good.
嗯 明天见
Yep, all right. See you tomorrow.
- 破戒了啊? - 老天爷 我爱美食 来点吗?
- Breaking your fast? - Oh my God. I love food, you want some?
- 不用了 - 是我的 是我的
- I'm good... - Oh, it's for me, it's for me.
- 匹萨 - 是的 是的
- Pizza. - Yes, yes.
- 34.95元 - 钱够吗?
- Thirty-four ninety five. - Need some money?
够了 来点吗? 量很足哦
No, I got it. You want to have some? There's plenty.
不用了 谢谢 我去Marty那边
No, thanks. I'm going to Marty's.
哦
Okay.
奶酪面包哪里去了?
Well, where's the cheesy bread?
我点了奶酪面包的!
I ordered the cheesy bread!
我所知道的关于罗马的一切
Okay. I remember something about Rome.
罗马 罗马
Rome. Rome.
罗马人的居所
Romans live there.
奥黛莉赫本在那边度假过 B52乐队某首歌♥名
Audrey Hepburn took a holiday there. It's the name of a B52's song.
那歌♥同音不同义
Different Roam.
好吧 我想不起来了 大学让我很挫败
Okay. That's it. I can't remember. College is breaking my spirit.
每天都发现有不知道的事情 觉得自己很傻啊
Every single day telling me things I don't know, it's making me feel stupid.
我要休息一下
Okay, I need a break.
我赞成
I second that.
天呀 我累了
Oh, man, I'm tired.
生活本来就是艰辛的
Living is exhausting.
这周很糟糕 还好都过去了
This week sucked, I'm so glad it's over.
为什么糟糕
Why'd it suck?
一堆功课啦 还有某人的斋月
Just a ton of school work, Ramadan.
可不是嘛
Oh, sure.
这周我跟男友分手了
I broke up with my boyfriend this week.
当着一拨人 在我外婆的房♥子前分掉的
That was fun. In front of a bunch of people at my grandmother's house.
可能因为那还不够戏剧化吧
And then, because apparently that wasn't enough Peyton Place for me,
然后又跟我老爸有了点矛盾
I have this whole thing going with my dad,
他突然又回到了我的生活里面
who's suddenly back in my life again.
老爸有时很难搞的
Yeah. Dads can be tough.
那么多年...我一直希望他能回来
I spent so many years just - I couldn't wait until he showed up.
现在他真的回来了...
And now he's showing up. And...
我不知道 觉得好累
I don't know. I'm just really tired.
当我发觉我的父亲不是我亲生父亲之后
You know, once I found out my father wasn't really my father,
我们反倒开始相处融洽了
we started getting along much better.
别开玩笑了
Stop it.
说真的 压力一下子就没了
I'm serious. Suddenly the pressure was off.
他要有个三长两短 我不用非得捐个肾给他
If something happens I don't automatically have to give him a kidney.
我可以考虑考虑了
I can weigh my options.
绝对是我们父子关系的转折点
It was a real turning point in our relationship.
那你跟男友分手了哦?
So you broke up with your boyfriend, huh?
Rory?
Rory?
"我累死了 电♥话♥好远 留言请简短"
"I'm exhausted, the phone is far, make it short and sweet. "
嘿Lor是我 你在吗?
Hey Lor, it's me. Are you there?
午餐不怎么愉快 所以我打过来问一下 估计你已经跟Rory聊过了
Okay, so I'm just calling 'cause lunch ended bad and I'm sure you've talked to Rory by now
知道不愉快的原因了 我只想跟你聊一下这事情
so you know why it ended bad and I just wanted to talk.
收到留言给我回电吧 我睡挺晚的
Give me a call when you get in, I'll be up late.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
我很久没有享受如此愉快的夜晚了
It's been a long time since I've had an evening quite as enjoyable as this one.
我想我就信你了吧 一方面是因为这是对我的赞美
I'm choosing to believe you, Simon, partly because it's flattering
另一方面也是因为我三杯酒下肚 还吃了个柠檬果冻
and partly because I've had three glasses of wine and a lemon jell-o.
那你觉得我们有机会还可以再出来吗?
So, do you think we could possibly do this again sometime?
可以啊 Simon
That would be lovely, Simon.
打电♥话♥再联♥系♥了
I'll call you this week.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表