剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
不 等会再弄
No. Uh, later.
之后
After.
什么之后?
Okay. After what?
之后
After.
对
Right.
之后
After.
- 天哪 - 怎么了?
- Oh, my God! - What?
你想做♥爱♥
You want to have sex.
有点
Kind of.
天哪!
Oh, my God!
你不知道接下来会做什么?
You didn't know where this was heading?
我怎么能知道 Zach?
How could I have known, Zach?
我以为很清楚
I thought it was clear.
怎么?
How, how?
我做饭了 我从不做饭
I cooked. I never cook.
我不知道你从不做饭 我认识你多久 两年? 这可能是你固有的习惯
I don't know that you've never cooked. I've known you, what, two years? This could be a dormant hobby.
我点了蜡烛
I lit candles.
我以为你想省电 非常节俭
I thought you were trying to save on electricity. Very prudent.
我告诉过你我想和你拥有个特别的夜晚
I told you I wanted to have a special evening with you.
那是提示?
That's a clue?
我不会说像特别的夜晚 这样的废话 Lane!
I don't say crap like ‘special evening', Lane!
- 我一弹吉他的! - 好的! 但?
- I play guitar! - Okay! But –
我用玫瑰花瓣摆成通向卧室的路 你一定看到了
I lined the path to the bedroom door with rose petals? You had to have seen that.
你以为是你踩出的印迹 你总是踩到东西 Zach
I thought you tracked them in. You're always stepping in things, Zach.
不知道我还能做什么
I don't know what else I could have done.
我也是
Yeah, well, neither do I.
什么?
What?
你说得对 你给了我一堆线索 我全忽略了 我真蠢
You're right. You gave me, like, eighty-three clues, and I missed them all. I'm stupid.
你不蠢
You're not.
我只是想温柔巧妙些 但我不擅长
I was just trying to be subtle and that's not my thing.
我很坏 我是个坏男人
I'm bad, I'm a bad man.
你不坏 你是好男人 我太蠢了
You're not bad. You're good. I'm stupid.
我强迫你 我应该被抓起来
I pushed you. I should be arrested.
不 Zach 我应该知道的
No, Zach. I should have known.
我们约会了多久 四个月?
We've been dating for what, four months?
我们住在一起 我20岁了
And we live together, and I'm twenty.
你是个男的 我是女的
You're a guy, and I'm a girl.
小鸟做的 蜜蜂也做的
Birds do it, bees do it.
你怎么想?
So, what do you think?
我得等到结婚才能做
Oh, well, I have to wait until I get married.
什么?
What?
- 我得等到结婚才能做 - 我不知道这点
- I have to wait till I get married? - I didn't know that.
- 我也不知道 - 哇
- Neither did I. - Whoa.
哇?
Yeah, whoa.
我不知道我能否应付这点
I don't know if I'm okay with that.
我也不知道我能否应付
I'm not sure if I'm okay with that either.
- 你在做什么? - 清理
- What are you doing? - Cleaning up.
- 我来做 - 不 Zach
- I'll do it. - No, Zach.
你今晚什么收获都没有 至少让我来清理
You're not getting any tonight, the least I can do is clean up.
Emily 我想我们还没谈完
Emily, I don't believe we've finished talking about this.
我想如果你退一步 想一想
I think once you take a step back and think about this
就会发现没什么可生气的
you will see that there is nothing to be upset about.
我没生气 Richard
I'm not upset, Richard.
你生气
You're not.
不 我不生气
No, I'm not.
我想这花儿是自己活该了
Oh, that flower just had it coming, I assume.
你喜欢这样 对吧?
You're loving this, aren't you?
喜欢什么?
Loving what?
Rory甚至不看我一眼 只是 "外公 希腊如何? 外公 我喜欢这礼物"
Rory won't even look at me, but it's ‘Grandpa, how was Greece?' and ‘Grandpa, I just love my gift'!
哦 Emily
Oh, now, Emily.
Lorelai不接我电♥话♥ 但求助于爸爸解决保险问题
Lorelai won't take my calls, but runs to Daddy with her insurance problems.
她的保险公♥司♥简直在打劫她!
Well, her insurance company's been robbing her blind!
拜托
Please.
你要看看那条款吗? 还"此条可扣除"呢?
Well, would you like to see her policy? The deductible alone –
你是大家的最爱 每分每秒你都很享受吧
You're the favorite and you're loving every single minute of it.
这不是个受欢迎程度的比赛
This is not a popularity contest.
不 不是比赛 你已经赢了
No, not a contest. You've already won.
Emily 你表现得不可理喻地幼稚!
Emily, you are acting incredibly immature!
你迫不及待地奔向她的旅馆 参加你们秘密的会面!
You couldn't wait to run over to that inn of hers for your secret clandestine meeting!
怎么个秘密法? 我刚告诉过你
Well, how clandestine could it be? I just told you about it.
我不理解你为何拒绝在此事上支持我
I do not understand why you refuse to stand by me on this.
为何这还没有凳子?
Why haven't we gotten stools in here?
我做的是为她好!
I did what I did for her own good!
当然是这样
Of course you did!
我只做对她最好的事 鉴于她不能判断对错
I only want the best for her, and since she is incapable of judging what is right and what is wrong,
我必须介入 我必须行动
I had to step in! I had to act!
是啊 你行动了 但适得其反
Yes, you did. You acted and it backfired.
Richard!
Richard!
你做了 是个体面的举动 但你失败了
Well, you did! It was a noble effort, but it failed.
现在我们必须面对现实
And now we have to deal with the reality in front of us.
不管Lorelai的感觉多么"误入歧途"
However misguided Lorelai's feelings are right now,
事实上 她不愿意和你打交道
the fact is, she is not willing to deal with you.
不过她愿意和我打交道
She will, however, deal with me.
至少这种方式我们还能和她有联♥系♥
And at least this way we still have contact with her.
联♥系♥ 拜托
Contact, please.
希望 随着时间流逝
And hopefully, with time,
我们能说服她回头 一切恢复正常
we will be able to convince her to come back and things will return to normal.
但 如果我们简单地断绝来往 毫不联♥系♥
However, if we simply cut her off, no contact whatsoever,
那回归常态的机会
then the odds of being able to get things back to the status quo
就很小了
are not very good at all.
你同意吗?
Don't you agree?
我也这样想
I thought so.
好了 别担心
All right, now don't worry.
一切都在我控制中
I have everything under control.
当然你会
Of course you do.
因为你是大家的最爱
Because you're the favorite.
不敢相信 真是不敢相信
I can't believe it. I just cannot believe it!
没关系的
It's okay.
怎么会这样? 我7岁时开始听摇滚乐
How did this happen? I started listening to rock music when I was seven years old.
我偷偷在学校化妆 神不知鬼不觉建立个乐队
I snuck makeup on at school. I managed to join a band without anyone knowing.
我有个我妈以为是基♥督♥吉他乐手的男友
I had a boyfriend who my mother thought was a Christian guitarist.
我吃辣的调味品好像他们快要过时了似的
And I ate spicy condiments like they were going out of style.
Lane
Lane.
我喝苏打 吃汉堡 戴首饰 跳舞
I drank soda, ate hamburgers, wore jewelry, I danced.
跳得不是很好
Not very well.
各项技能都不错 我还搬出去和两个男的住在一起
Hey, any skill level's a sin. And then I moved out and I lived with two guys.
没什么卡壳的 没什么 但为什么这个?
I mean, nothing else stuck. Nothing. So why this?
是个谜
It's a mystery.
无胶物质为啥不能粘呢? 我本可以适应这一点 要么适应不跳舞
Why couldn't the gluten-free thing stick? I could've lived with that. Or the not dancing thing.
你该看看Zach的表情 就像...
Oh, you should have seen Zach's face, it was like -
好像他意识到 直到新婚之夜才能和你做♥爱♥
Like he realized he wasn't going to have sex with you until the wedding night.
对 正是
Yes! Exactly.
天哪 这太糟了
God, this blows!
很多人知道结婚才做♥爱♥的
A lot of people wait until they're married to have sex.
是啊 "90210"里的 Jessica Simpson和Donna就是的
Yes. Jessica Simpson and Donna from 90210.
还有一些别的人
And a couple of others.
天哪 如果我从不结婚怎么办?
Oh, my God, what if I never get married?
你会结婚的
You'll get married.
我永不结婚 那我就永不做♥爱♥啦
If I never get married then I'll never have sex.
你会结婚的 你会做♥爱♥的
You'll get married, you'll have sex.
你说得容易 你已经和两个 不同的男人做过爱了 一年之内
That's easy for you to say. You've already had sex with two different guys. All within a one year period.
你说得我听起来有点淫♥荡♥
Okay, you're making me sound a little slutty.
你为何不能淫♥荡♥?
Well, why shouldn't you be slutty?
你肯定没有母教式道德标准 横在你和淫♥荡♥之间
You have absolutely no mother-taught morals standing in the way of you and your sluttiness.
哇 如你这么说
Oh. Well, when you put it that way.
很棒吧?
Is it great?
什么很棒吧?
Is what great?
做♥爱♥! 很棒吧?
Sex! Is it great?
不能在书前面说这个 Lane
Not in front of the books, Lane.
我在说什么?
What am I saying?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表