剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
事态有那么严重吗?
You think we're there already?
- 你在干嘛? - 收拾一下
- What are you doing? - Cleaning up.
不 再等20分钟吧 多打打他们的手♥机♥
No, let's wait another twenty minutes, just keep calling their cell phone.
好吧
Oh, joy.
你不是在做我认为你在做的事吧
Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing.
什么?我只是在收拾餐具 今天很忙 快去做你自己的事去
What? I'm just cleaning up. We're short-handed today. Go about your business.
你把别人喝剩的咖啡倒进 自己的杯子里
You were pouring leftover coffee from other people's cups into your own cup
- 而你现在要喝了! - 不 不 不!
- and now you're going to drink it! - No, no, no!
- 把杯子给我! - 不! 走开!
- Give me that cup! - No! Get away!
你知道吗 如果我不喝咖啡 这里的一切都将会变得很糟糕的!
Don't you understand if I don't get coffee in me, things are going to get ugly around here!
- 将会? - 小心! 她有刀的!
- Going to get? - Be very careful! She's near a knife!
- 给我 真为你感到羞耻 - 我也为我自己感到羞耻
- Give me that. I'm ashamed of you. - I'm ashamed of me too.
还说不需要人帮忙呢
If that wasn't a cry for help, huh.
- 我要出去了 - 车道还没通
- I'm going out. - The driveway's still blocked.
- 用走的 - 雪很松软而且有4尺厚
- On foot. - The snow is soft and four feet deep.
- 我要越野滑雪去买♥♥咖啡 - 雪橇给了Goldfarb一家!
- I'm cross-country skiing for coffee. - The Goldfarbs have the skis!
我得出去 我要去买♥♥咖啡回来!
I'm going out and I'm bringing back coffee!
小心地滑!
Be careful of the floor!
哦! 抱歉 很快就有地毯了 我发誓
Oh! Oh, I'm sorry. We're getting mats, I swear.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
Emily 你好
Emily. Hello.
你好 我看见你的车停在车道上了 就想来看看事情怎么样了
Hello. I saw your car in the driveway and was just wondering if everything was okay.
一切顺利 谢谢
Everything's fine. Thank you.
我推迟了早上的预约来稳定 这个与狗有关的事态局面
I've put off my morning appointments to sort of stabilize the canine situation.
她一直很安静
She's been fairly calm.
- 哦 是"她"? - 已经确认了
- Oh, it's a she? - That has been ascertained.
- 没有狗牌? - 是她主人的疏忽大意
- And there's no I.D. tag? - A gross oversight of its owners.
但我找到了她的品种 以后可能派得上用场
I found its exact breed, though, which may come in handy.
哦 太好了!
Oh, wonderful!
让我把那个网站打开
Let me bring up the website.
Dog Breed 411.com?
Dog Breed 411 dot com”..
真好 现在电脑上能得到的信息 真令人惊讶
Isn't that clever? It's amazing the information available on the computer these days.
是很神奇 肯定也有你感兴趣的网站
Oh, it's wonderful. There are websites you'd be interested in, too.
我不知道要怎么弄
Oh, I wouldn't know how.
很简单 你想找什么就打什么进去
Oh, it's easy. Whatever you're interested in, you just type it in -
像DAR 或是Louis Vuitton Franz Schubert 然后就可以了
the DAR, or Louis Vuitton, Franz Schubert - and you're off and running.
- 就这么简单? - 就这么简单
- That easy? - That easy.
- 找到了! - 长毛杰克罗素梗
- There she is! - A long-haired Jack Russell terrier.
我要打电♥话♥告诉邻居们 我们养了一只长毛杰克罗素梗
I'll start calling the neighbors and tell them we have a long-haired Jack Russell terrier.
是个女孩子
A female.
那是什么皮箱?
What's all that luggage?
这是Louis Vuitton的网站
Ah, that is the Louis Vuitton website.
我想你可能会想看看
I thought you might like to peruse it.
真不错
Isn't that something?
你要用那个鼠标来移♥动♥箭头
You use that mouse there to move around.
鼠标? 真有趣!
A mouse? How fun!
那是David Hume 我特别喜欢
That was David Hume. A personal favorite,
我这么说并不因为Hume是苏格兰人 而我妈妈的娘家姓是McCammon
and I'm not saying that because Hume was Scottish and my mother's maiden name is McCammon.
好了 多去了解道德准则和苏格兰 的统治 下次我们再一起讨论
Okay, more on the principles of morals, and perhaps why Scots rule, next time we're together.
祝你们度过愉快的一天
Have a good day.
记得要读书!
And read!
读书!
Read!
- 还在啊? - 在
- Still here? - Still here.
这是给你的 咖啡 可能有点冷了
This is for you. Coffee. It might be a little cold.
耶鲁的老师果然能说会道
Teachers sure talk a lot here at Yale.
- 没下课铃 他们不打下课铃? - 不 谢谢你的咖啡
- No bells. Don't they have bells? - Nope. Thanks for this.
不客气
You're welcome.
Rory 今早去到你宿舍 那个狂躁绝望的人
Look, Rory, that manic, desperate guy that came down to your dorm room this morning,
已经走了 离开了 我不会再打扰你的 好吗?
he left, he's gone, and I'm not going to bug you anymore, okay?
好的
Okay.
我之前没有考虑清楚 我觉得这样来到这里很愚蠢
I didn't think it through, and I feel pretty dumb coming down here like this.
但我得说 我讨厌我们的关系 知道吗? 我很讨厌这样
I just have to say, though, that I hate our relationship, okay? I hate it.
这堵墙 这堵该死的墙 见鬼去吧
This wall, this stupid wall, it sucks.
是我建立起来的但我想试着做些什么 只是有点绝望
And I put it there, but I wanted to try and do something about it, but I got a little desperate,
- 我很抱歉 - 没事
- and I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我最近常来哈特福德 因为我爸病了 而我妈带着个婴儿
I've been in Hartford a lot. My dad's sick. My mom's with the baby
我需要时间思考 可能这并不好 但...
and I've had time to think, and maybe that's not good, but...
我爸和我 我们之间一直有堵墙 而且...
my dad and I, we always had that wall, you know? And...
天啊 要我们也变成那样 想我爸和我那样? 我...
God, for us to be that way, like my dad and me? I...
我不想等到我又老又傻的时候你才 因为义务来探望我
I don't want you visiting me when I'm old and cranky and you feel like you have to.
我想你现在就来 我希望你打心底想来
I want you to visit now and I want you to want to.
我不会再来烦你的了
Look, I'm not going to bother you anymore.
这样让你大吃一惊是很不公平的
This wasn't fair for me to do this, surprising you like this.
很不公平...
It wasn't fair. Uh...
拿着 我不知道你喝咖啡要放什么 所以我啥都带来了
Here. I didn't know how you take your coffee so I got you everything.
再见了 孩子
I'll see you, kid.
再见
Bye.
这不仅仅是一次历史重演 女士们
This is not just an historic re-enactment, ladies.
这本身就是历史性的一刻
This is an historic moment unto itself.
这将会是我们女士们首次参加
This will be the first time that a member of our fairer sex
Stars Hollow的独♥立♥战争重演
has participated in Stars Hollow's Revolutionary War Re-enactment.
Lulu完全明白这次的历史重要性 Taylor
Lulu is fully aware of the historical significance of this, Taylor.
我告诉你 她又聪明又性感
She's bright and sexy, I'll tell you that now.
好的 我要强调的是这是在重演中 女性扮演的首个关键角色
All right. My point is that this will be the first vital role a woman has played in our re-enactment.
你们应该明白这角色有点敏感
And you should know that it is of a sensitive nature,
如果你太过神经质 最好现在退出
so if you're overly sensitive you may want to back out now.
Lulu很敏感 Taylor
Lulu's as insensitive as they come, Taylor.
行 Kirk 谢谢
Fine, Kirk. Thank you.
现在我们时间紧迫 要赶快选出适合的女孩
Now we've little time and we have to choose the right girl quickly.
请你们全部站起来
Stand up, please, all of you.
好的 根据我们的形象要求
All right. Based on the visual that we're looking for
我要淘汰掉2号♥ 5号♥ 7号♥和9号♥
I must now eliminate numbers two, five, seven and nine.
谢谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming.
至于你们 我要看看你们表演 以检测你们的表演能力
Now, for the rest of you, I need to see a demonstration of your acting abilities.
请你们表现出轻佻的神态
Please give me your best come hither” look.
你的轻佻在哪里 女士?
Your… come hither” looks, ladies?
这就是我的轻佻
That was my come hither” look.
美眉们! 你们应该表现出诱引男人 的神态
Girls, girls! You're supposed to be seducing a man.
想象一下 在马背上 一个打扮时髦 帅气的绅士 诱人的脸蛋 强健的体格
Now picture, on horseback, a dashing, finely accoutered gentleman, firm of jaw and solid of build...
我还以为你在说自己呢 Taylor
I thought you were doing it, Taylor.
我? 你又在开玩笑了
I am – oh! You with your funny jokes.
对 我在开玩笑
Yes. Me and my jokes.
- 4号♥ 8号♥ 可以走了 - 好!
- Four and eight, you may go. - Yes!
- Taylor 8号♥不是你姐的孩子吗? - 是的 小Debbie
- Taylor, isn't eight your sister's kid? - Mm-hmm. Yes, little Debbie.
而你却教她? 做那个? 算了
And you were coaching her to – I mean, you had her – never mind.
再来一次 女士们 你们在诱引男人
Let's try the look again, girls. You're being seductive.
Kirk 别学夜♥总♥会♥妈妈桑
Oh, Kirk, don't be a pageant mom.
这样的装束我看不出来 你们穿太多衣服了
I can't tell in these outfits. You're all so heavily dressed.
外面很冷啊
It's cold outside.
我们故事中的女英雄在为国家 贡献出她最宝贵的东西时
The young heroine of our story didn't think of the cold
可没有考虑冷不冷
when she gave up her greatest treasure for her country.
Lulu有很多火爆服装 Taylor 我可以给她打扮一下
Lulu's got a bunch of hot outfits, Taylor. I can put her in something.
没必要 1号♥?
Not necessary. Number one?
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
瞎扯淡
Rats.
- 哦! Lorelai! - 嗨 Taylor
- Oh! Lorelai! - Hey, Taylor.
想来扮演我们美好品德的女角色吗?
How would you like to play our woman of easy virtue?
- 什么? - 直接给角色 不用试镜
- What? - This is a straight offer, no audition necessary.
这是我今天得到的最好礼物 Taylor 但不幸的是? 啊! 啊!
Oh, well, it's the best offer I've gotten all day, Taylor, but unfortunately I'd have to – ah! Ah!
那是答应还是不答应?
Is that a yes or a no?
不答应 谢谢你
It's a no, thank you.
承担义务的觉悟在这个镇子里 真是惊人的低
The level of commitment in this town is stunningly low.
好了 美眉们 看看你们的性感步子
All right, girls, let's see your sexy walk.
暖和啊!
Warmth!
- 你在干什么? - 我的脚像冰柱一样
- What are you doing? - The icicle foot.
是最新的舞蹈浪潮 年轻人都这么跳
It's the latest dance craze, all the hip kids are doing it.
你的鞋子都是湿的
Your shoe's all wet.
邪恶的水坑埋伏着我 太邪恶了!
Oh, this evil puddle was lying in wait. Evil, evil!
- 我给你那条毛巾 - 别管我的脚了 我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
- Let me get you a towel. - Oh, forget the foot. I need caffeine.
不管是什么样的咖♥啡♥因♥都可以 我一整天没喝了
Whatever form you've got, I haven't had any all day.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表