剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你绝对得给他打电♥话♥
Okay, you definitely have to call him.
真的吗?
Really?
他可能不敢打电♥话♥
He might be afraid to call.
认为你的生活太戏剧化了
Thinks you're too much drama.
太戏剧化
Too much drama.
你给他打个电♥话♥ 但要随意一点
You give him a call, but keep it casual.
她在感情方面很迟钝 对她得用特殊语言
She's love dense. Give her specific language.
- "在一起"? - 或者一起出来?
- Get together? - Or hang out?
这样好一点
That's better.
叫他一起出来
Ask him to hang out sometime.
这会让他很容易下台 如果他答应 然后就见面 表现得随意点 但要打扮得性感
It'll give him an easy out. If he says yes, meet up, act casual, but look hot.
如果你想记下来的话 我有笔
I've got a pen if you want to write this down.
不要了 我认为我能记住 谢了
No, I think I can remember. Thank you.
- 不用谢 - 乐意帮忙
- No problem. - Anytime.
她们脑袋里都是泡沫 但这方面的事在行
Styrofoam for brains, but they know their stuff.
我站在你这边 Lorelai
I'm on your side, Lorelai.
喔 Gypsy 你在说什么?
Whoa, yo, Gypsy. What are you talking about?
- 分手 - 什么分手?
- The breakup. - What breakup?
- 你和Luke - 我们没有分手
- Yours and Luke's. - We're not broken up.
分手 分开 分离 随便你怎么说
Break up, split up, separated - whatever you want to call it.
我想说什么事都没有 我们很好 这些丝带是怎么回事?
I'd like to call it nothing. We're fine. What is with these ribbons?
粉红色就是支持你 蓝色就是支持Luke Taylor的主意
Pink for you, blue for Luke. Taylor's idea.
这样我们大家不用聊天 就都知道谁站在谁那边了
That way we all know whose side we're on without having to talk to each other.
- 他真是个怪人 但我选粉红色 - 我的天
- He's a freak, but I like pink. - Oh my God.
小心 蓝色阵营的人过来了
Look out, blue incoming.
噢 Gypsy 请把那个丝带取下来吧 我不想有人鼓励Taylor的这种做法
Oh, Gypsy, please. Take that ribbon off. I don't want anyone encouraging Taylor on this.
太晚了 他已经发了几百条了
Oh, it's way too late. He's passed out hundreds.
几百条?
Hundreds?
我没有选择 Luke自己修车 我一分钱也赚不到
It was no choice for me. Luke fixes his own truck, so I make bumpkins off him.
但是你连活塞和香肠都分不清
But you, you don't know a piston from a pepperoni.
赚你的钱太容易了 我站在你这边
Lots of money in ignorance. I'm with you.
好 以后再聊
Okay, great. I'll catch up with you later.
粉红色的力量 宝贝 我们女性要团结起来
Pink power, baby. We chicks gotta stick together.
Lorelai
Lorelai.
晚点再跟你算账 Luke 嗨 我很抱歉我这样偷偷跟着你
I'll deal with you later. Luke? Hi. I'm sorry to sneak up on you like this,
但拜托 就给我几分钟 我们得谈谈 我有太多话想跟你说
but please, just give me a minute. We need to talk. I have so much to say.
我应该告诉你我那晚和Christopher 一起的事 我现在明白了
I should have told you about that night with Christopher. I know that now.
好 我...
Yeah, okay. I'm -
但我发誓 我们是清白的 是因为他父亲的事
But I swear, the visit we had was so innocent. It was about his dad,
什么事都没发生 一点事都没发生
and nothing happened. Less than nothing happened.
但你隐瞒没说
But you hid it.
我知道 我不应该那么做 我很抱歉
I know, and I shouldn't have. And I am so, so sorry.
但Christopher在婚礼上说的那些话 我没想到他会那么说
But all that talk from Christopher, at the wedding. I didn't see that coming.
他喝醉了 他是个笨蛋
He was drunk. He was stupid.
他一直都那么笨 但我没想到他会说那些话
He's never not stupid, but I didn't see it coming.
你应该想到的
You should have.
我知道 Rory提醒过我 我却没理她 但相信我
I know. Rory warned me and I ignored her, but believe me.
我再也不会见他了 再也不了
I am never seeing him again. Never.
你在说什么?他是Rory的父亲 他永远会出现在你的生活中
What are you talking about? He's Rory's father. He'll always be in your life.
在Rory的生活中
In her life.
她的生活就是你的生活
Her life is your life.
碰到这种事就不是了
Not when it comes to this.
这种事还会一次次发生的
This is going to happen again and again.
不会的 Luke 我保证
No, it won't, Luke. I promise.
上帝啊 如果你还在乎我 请相信我这次
God, if you care anything for me at all, just please trust me on this.
我得走了
I've got to go.
Luke 不要 等等
Luke. No, wait. Wait.
Luke 是我妈 都是她搞驰来的 是她
Luke, it was my mother, you know, who did all this. She was the one.
是她导致了这些讨厌的事 因为Christopher很软弱 她知道这点
She caused all this hateful stuff because Christopher is weak and she knows that
我再也不会跟她说话了
and I am never talking to her again.
他们永远都是你生活的一部分
They're always going to be in your life too.
你的母亲 父亲 Gilmore一家永远都是你生活的一部分
Your mother, your father. The Gilmores will always be in your life.
我会和他们割裂
I can cut them off.
不 你不能和他们割裂 这样没用的
No, you just can't cut them off. It doesn't work that way,
他们永远不会我改观的 永远
and they'll never feel differently about me, ever.
没关系 因为他们消失了 就这样 他们消失了 我可以做到
It doesn't matter, because they're gone. That's it. They are gone. I can do that.
- 我现在不想讨论这个问题 - 好 那什么时候可以?在哪里?
- I can't have this out right now. - Okay, when? Where?
我需要多点时间!我告诉过你
I need more time! I told you that.
我害怕"多点时间"这东西 我怕会变成四十年 那样可不好
I'm afraid of this 'more time' stuff. I'm afraid it'll take forty years and that's not good.
Lorelai
Lorelai.
我们想念我们的幸福时光 我想要我们的幸福生活
We'll miss our middle. I want a middle.
现在整个小镇都在分化我们 我想让它停下
And the town is dividing us up. I need that to stop.
不要
Don't.
Luke 我是认真的 非常认真
Luke. I am all in. I'm all in.
请相信我 我会证明我是很好的女朋友
Please trust me. Let me show you what a great girlfriend I can be.
但我不能等了 我们不能等了 我需要知道你现在在想什么
But I can't wait. We can't wait. I need to know what you're thinking right now.
好 你想知道我现在想什么是吧?
Fine. You want to know what I'm thinking right now?
那就是我不能再和你一起了 太累了
That I can't be in this relationship. It's too much.
不要
No.
- 嗨 - 嗨 我是Rory
- Hello? - Hi. It's Rory.
Rory Gilmore 是真人么?
Rory Gilmore, as I live and breathe.
你怎么样?
So, how are you?
我很好 Ace 你呢?
I'm good, Ace, how are you?
我很好
I'm good.
希望你的生活没有我上次见你时那么刺♥激♥
Hope your life's been less exciting since the last time I saw you.
可以这么说吧
Relatively.
意思是你正绕开乡村俱乐部的更衣室?
Meaning you're steering clear of country club dressing rooms?
- 差不多 - 好
- Pretty much. - Good.
我在想也许你
Yeah. So, I was wondering if maybe you -
什么?
Yeah?
你想一起出来吗?
If you'd like to hang out, or something.
- 一起出来? - 对
- Hang out? - Yeah.
什么时候?
When?
今晚怎么样?
How about tonight?
喔 说来就来啊
Whoa, spontaneity.
最近我都是想到什么就马上做
I'm very 'of the moment' these days.
我当然很乐意和你一起 过来吧
Well, sure, I'd love to hang out with you. Come on over.
- 去你的地方? - 当然
- To your place? - Absolutely.
好
Cool.
- 待会见 - 待会见
- See you in a bit. - See you in a bit.
什么事
Yeah.
嗨 我想我可能走错了地方
Oh, hi. I don't think I'm in the right place.
- 嘿 是谁来了? - 女童子军
- Hey, who is it? - Girl scout.
- 嘿 Ace 快进来 - 进来吧
- Hey, Ace. Come on in. - Come on in.
欢迎来到我的丢脸之夜
Welcome to my night of humiliating defeat.
众多丢脸之夜之一
One in a series.
- 别死盯着看 Robert 一点也不像个基♥督♥徒 - 我没盯着看 也不是基♥督♥徒
- Don't gloat, Robert. It's not Christian. - Neither am I.
- 大伙 这是Rory - 嗨
- Everybody, this is Rory. - Hi.
嗨
Hey.
我想给你介绍他们 但我只认识三个人
I'd introduce you, but I only know three of them.
到你了 兄弟
It's to you, buddy.
噢 来啊 老姐 坐我旁边
Oh, joy. Come on, kiddo, sit here next to me.
- 这允许吗? - 我不反对
- Is that allowed? - I wouldn't object.
过来吧 做我的幸运女神 我刚才加注了还是选择不投♥注♥?
Come on, be my good luck charm. Did I raise or check?
你又吃错药了 兄弟?
You been eating out of aluminum pans again, buddy?
你就没有短期记忆
Your short term memory is non-existent.
对 吃错药了
Yeah, it's aluminum pans.
你拖得越久 我赢得越慢
The more you stall, the slower I win.
语法上基本正确
That was almost grammatically correct.
- 两个 - 跟
- Two. - Call.
- 等等 你今晚很漂亮 - 谢谢
- Hold up. You look very nice tonight. - Oh, thanks.
你懂这个游戏吗?
What do you know about this game?
我只是在电视上看过 剧名"一对奇怪的夫妻"
Um, just what I've seen on T.V. The Odd Couple.
什么?
What?
Quincy玩这个游戏 但他在里面不叫Quincy Oscar和Felix
Quincy played it, but he wasn't called Quincy, um, Oscar and Felix.
Felix不玩 Tony Randall有时为他们做饭
Felix didn't play it. Tony Randall, he cooked for them sometimes.
- 完全被搞糊涂了 - 我懂一点
- I am so lost. - I know a little.
如果你懂一点 那你应该知道 我需要一张J和一张十分
Well, if you know anything, you know I need a jack or a ten.
- 一对J - 不是吧
- Pocket jacks. - Un bloody believable.
- 还用看最后一张公共牌吗? - 来看看
- Do we bother with fifth street? - Let's see it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表