剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
成立日纪念潘趣酒哦?
Founder's Day punch?
是Abba Zabbas糖嗑坏了
Abba Zabbas.
早安越南!
Good morning Vietnam!
大家感觉如何?
How's everyone feeling today?
很好! 我买♥♥了墨西哥卷饼 有硬的
Terrific! Okay, I got tacos, hard tacos,
有软的 还有薯条
I got soft tacos, I got fries,
有弯的 有直的 还有辣味的
curly, straight, and spicy -
你不是开玩笑吧?
Are you serious?
相信我 这是东岸最好的解酒食品
Trust me. It's the best hangover food on the east coast.
你有巧克力棒吗?
You get a Mars bar?
让俺解解馋
You know, hare to the dog?
橱柜里有烘小馅饼 Kirk
Ah, there's pop tarts in the cabinet, Kirk.
咖啡很快就好 你们先喝点水补充水分
Coffee'll be up in a minute, grab some water and start hydrating!
闻见卷饼味我就犯恶心
The smell of these tacos is making me nauseous.
不 不 昨天你喝的酒 那可是一夸脱违反FDA标准的
No, no, no. That's the quart of Patty's non-FDA-approved
潘趣酒呀 吃个卷饼吧
Founder's Day punch you drank last night. Eat a taco.
感谢上帝 解酒食物
Oh, thank God, hangover food.
我的大学生宝贝来了
That's my little college girl.
Tito餐厅这么早就开门啦?
Tito's was open this early?
特意为我才开
Well, it was for me.
你对快餐厅的影响力真是一绝
The power you have over fast food owners is astonishing.
天啊 我要吐了
Oh, God. I think I'm going to throw up.
还好 不用吐了
No. I'm good.
谢谢你把我扔在厕所地上一夜没管我
By the way, thanks for leaving me on the bathroom floor all night.
我叫你了 但是你一脚飞过来我就不敢动你了
Uh, hey, I tried to get you up. You actually used your foot to stop me.
真的?
I did?
是啊 简直赶上"十面埋伏"啦 还吐了
Yes. It was very House of Flying Daggers, but with vomiting.
对不起 我不记得了
Sorry. I don't remember that.
不记得踢过你 倒是记得我吐了...
The foot part. The vomiting part, however -
别再说"吐"这个字啦
Stop saying the word 'vomiting'.
除非你想我在你手上表演狂呕
Unless you want a Mr. Creosote situation on your hands here.
哦天 我好像牙齿长洞了
Oh, man. I think I got a cavity.
不能这么不要命地胡吃海塞了
I got to stop partying like this.
你找什么?
What are you looking for?
书包
My book bag.
在你房♥间里
I believe it's in your room.
房♥间?
Room?
- 那边 - 没错
- That way. - Right.
等等
Hey.
我给你买♥♥了牛肉卷
I got you a beef burrito.
怕是太强劲了 厨房♥里那些外行接受不了
I thought it might be too hardcore for the amateurs in the kitchen,
但是我觉得你能欣赏
but I figured you'd appreciate it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你感觉怎么样?
So, how are you feeling?
我好多了
I've been better.
嗯 你吃了阿司匹林吗?
Yeah. You take aspirin?
- 阿司匹林? - 上面写着"A"的白色药片
- Aspirin? - White pill, big 'A' on it.
那个东西 吃了
Right, yep.
哦 差点忘了 昨天这个从你口袋里掉出来了
Oh, here, before I forget. Um, this fell out of your pocket last night
当时正你忙着拉搡个驱魔人
while you were pulling an Exorcist.
Paris让我帮她拿着 免得忍♥不住打给Doyle
Mm. Paris gave it to me to hold so she wouldn't call Doyle.
今天早上她可是热门话题
She was the talk of the town this morning.
她差点砸了售货亭 还有史以来第一次报♥警♥呢
Attacked the pretzel cart, police backup had to be called for the first time ever.
她过得一团糟
She was quite a mess.
很显然你们都差不多
So apparently it was a theme.
对不起 相信我我不会再这样了
I am sorry. It won't happen again, believe me.
就算别人不知道 你也该知道那种潘趣酒的厉害嘛
You, of all people, should know the dangers of the Founder's Day punch.
你难道忘了你老妈我 在去年贵格礼献庆典上
Did you learn nothing from Mommy's Coyote Ugly bar dance
在吧台上大跳"女狼俱乐部"式舞的糗事?
at last year's Salute to the Quakers festival?
这不能全怪潘趣酒哇
Oh, now, you can't blame that all on the punch.
别误会了 我可一直重视母女情感交流 但说真的...
Well, don't get me wrong, I'm always up for a little mother-daughter bonding, but seriously.
面对面的交流过时了吗?
When did facials go out of style?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不想看见你那么难受
I just don't like seeing you like that.
我也是一样
That makes two of us.
你昨晚叽里咕噜说的到底怎么回事?
So, what was all that stuff you were babbling on about last night?
我说什么了?
What stuff?
关于Logan
About Logan.
你们俩有点不顺 是吗?
Things aren't going so well with the two of you, huh?
我去喝咖啡
I'm going to get some coffee.
Rory
Rory.
我知道 厨房♥ 在那边
I know. Kitchen, that way.
哦 惊喜嘛
Well, this is a surprise.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
当然 你坐一会儿吧?
Sure. You want to sit down?
不坐 我要保持垂直体态
Nope. Got to stay vertical.
怎么啦?
What?
你好像脸上印了个八边形一样
You have, like, an octagon imprinted on your face.
我坚持不下去了 Logan
I can't do this anymore Logan.
坚持什么?
Do what?
我们这种开放式约会关系 我不喜欢
This casual dating thing. I don't like it.
我不是这种人 也不想变成这种人
It's not who I am and I don't want to make it who I am.
等等 这个话题是怎么蹦出来的?
Whoa, hold on here. Where's this coming from?
是我想谈 就是你面前这个美女
It's coming from me. The ravishing creature standing in front of you.
我们谈过了的
We talked about this.
我知道
I know.
不是我逼你这样的
I didn't make you do this.
我知道 我没有怪你啦
I know. I'm not accusing you of anything.
不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我不明白 我还觉得一切都顺利呐
I don't understand. I thought everything was going so well.
你说什么呀 你一个星期没和我联♥系♥了
What are you talking about? I haven't heard from you in a week.
我忙 我在市内有些朋友 而且...
I was busy. I had some friends in town, and -
知道吗? 无所谓了
You know what? It doesn't matter.
你不是我男朋友 你不欠我任何解释
You're not my boyfriend, you don't owe me any explanations.
问题是我不想再作"众女友中的一个"了
I just don't want to be one of the many anymore.
Rory 你在说什么啊!
Oh, Rory, come on!
Logan Cassandra来电♥话♥找你
Hey, Logan, Cassandra's on the phone.
让她留言
Take a message.
她口音真重 哪里人啊?
She's got a great accent. Where's she from?
Lanny 让她留言!
Lanny! Message!
好! 别急! 天啊
Fine. Relax, man. Geez.
去给Cassandra回电♥话♥吧 我们谈完了
Go call Cassandra back. We're done here.
咋就谈完了呢?
How are we done here?
我把想说的都说了
I said everything I have to say.
你都说什么了?
Which is what?
我希望做固定的女友 Logan 我要男友 不要什么护花使者
I'm a girlfriend girl, Logan. I have boyfriends, not escorts.
啊
Ah.
我以为自己会改变 但是我不能 对不起
I thought I could be different, but I can't. I'm sorry.
也许我们可以退回去还做普通朋友
Maybe we can just go back to being friends again.
或者成为正式男女朋友 对吗?
Or maybe we can become boyfriend and girlfriend, right?
什么?
What?
我懂了 我明白你要干什么了
I get it. I get what you're doing.
我没有要干什么
I'm not doing anything.
如果你想作我女朋友 不妨直说
Hey, if that's what you want then just come out and say it.
但是你一过来就下个最后通牒
But you coming in here and issuing an ultimatum -
我没下最后通牒!
I am not issuing an ultimatum!
我听到你下了
That's not what I heard.
我说只做朋友!
I said let's be friends!
可你言下之意不是!
That's not what you meant!
我要吃卷饼!
I need a taco!
好吧 好吧 我同意
All right, fine. I'll do it.
同意什么?
Do what?
做你男朋友
I'll be your boyfriend.
你不能做我男朋友
You can't be my boyfriend.
为什么?
Why not?
因为你说过你不能做我男朋友
Because you told me that you can't be my boyfriend.
如果我说可以 那就可以
If I say I can, then I can.
你手♥机♥里设快捷键的女孩有一百个
You have a hundred girls on speed dial.
你的衣橱里有给女孩过夜准备的浴袍
You keep a second bathrobe in your closet for overnight guests.
那些都不重要 你想说你不喜欢现在这种关系 对吗?
That's all beside the point. You came in here to say you were unhappy with the situation, right?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表