剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
当然很棒 很棒 而我不会经历的 因为到我准备好结婚时
Of course it's great. It's great. And I will never experience it because by the time I'm ready to get married
男人们都被不生长在 我这样家庭里的女人抢光了
all the men will have been taken by women who didn't grow up in my household!
出去找丈夫了?
Going out to find a husband?
我得为餐厅再多找点垃圾袋
I have to get extra trash bags for the diner.
好的 再打给我
All right. Call me later.
你在我脑海中! 你高兴了吧?
You're in my head! Are you happy?
你在我脑海中!
You are in my head!
什么?
What?
喂?
Hello?
我们都错了
We were both wrong.
关于?
About?
海明威的手稿放在哈德利的手提箱里 在里昂火车站被偷了
Hemingway's manuscripts were stolen in Hadley's suitcase at the Gare de Lyon.
对 只是觉得你该知道下 我们都很笨
Yep. Just thought you should know. We're both dumb.
看来我们对上了眼儿
Guess we found each other.
看来是的
Guess we did.
丛林运足怎么样了?
So how's the outing in the woods going?
本来都很好 直到Finn决定展现其裸体的成长阶段
It was going fine until Finn decided to go through one of his naked phases.
恶!
Yikes.
对啊 小木屋转眼显得很小了
Yeah. Suddenly the cabin seemed very small.
绝对是
I bet.
再加上开始无聊了 我认识的人也太多了点 所以...
Plus it got boring, and there's too many people there I know, so...
我决定缩短滑雪之旅
I decided to cut my skiing trip short.
是吗? 你现在在哪?
Yeah? Where are you now?
耶鲁
Yale.
什么?
What?
对头 似乎整个地方就我一个人
Yep. Seems like I got the whole place to myself, too.
绝对是 大家都休春假了
I bet. Everybody's gone for spring break.
这样很舒服 非常安静
You know it's nice like this. Very quiet.
很私密 可惜你不在这
Lots of privacy. It's too bad you're not here.
为什么这么说?
And why is that?
我只是觉得你会喜欢
I just think you'd like it.
照张照片给我
Well, take me a picture.
如果有机会 你决定缩短春假
You know if, by chance, you decided to cut your spring break short,
你可以和我一起来这 你自己看看
you could be here with me to see it yourself.
真的?
Oh, really?
只是个建议 Ace
Just a suggestion, Ace.
我会考虑的
Well, I'll think about it.
你确定你不介意?
So you're sure you're okay with this?
天哪 第15次了 不介意
Oh, my God, for the fiftieth time, yes.
但我知道你整星期都计划好了 我看见那些DVD了
But I know you had the whole week planned out. I saw the DVD's.
哦 亲爱滴
Oh, hon.
《权势下的女人》
Woman Under the Influence?
又称为"我的故事"
A.k. a. the story of me.
肥皂剧集锦
Soap marathon.
晚些时候再看
All can be done at a later time.
下周末如何?
Okay. How about next weekend?
让我查查我单身老女人的日程表
Mm, let me check my spinster catalogue.
不行 三点前我都在编织厕纸罩 之后可以
No, I'm going to be knitting toilet paper cozies till three. But after that I'm good.
很好 我们可以下周继续威斯顿 的甜点之周五夜
Great, and we can do the Friday night Weston's dessert thing again next week.
好 你想怎么样都行
Yeah, whatever you want.
你确定你不生气?
Okay. You're sure you're not mad?
看了我的传记 你就真正知道了
Oh, well, you'll never truly know until you read my memoir.
哦 是么
Oh, well.
等下
Wait.
给你
Here.
这样你就有干净的内衣了
So you'll always have clean underwear.
- 妈妈 - 拿着
- Mom – - Take them.
干净内衣 无价
Ah. Clean underwear, priceless.
我也会付了你从Andrew那买♥♥书的钱
And I'm going to cover the books you bought from Andrew.
- 不是吧? - 是的
- No. - Yes.
您真能耐呀
You're an enabler.
你是我唯一的女儿 就我所知哦...
I know. You're my only daughter. That I know of.
妈 谢谢
Mom, thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这么说 他早回来了?
So, he came back early, huh?
他说木屋那儿也挺无聊的
Oh, yeah. Um, he said there just wasn't much to do up at the cabin,
还都是些男生难免就有点纠结龌龊啦 所以...
and it just got kind of cramped and gross with all those guys, so –
他就早回来了哈?
So, he came back early, huh?
对
Yeah.
- 拜 - 拜
- Bye. - Bye.
天哪 我喜欢这东西 我想是肉馅糕
Oh, my God, I love this stuff I think is meatloaf.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好 Luke
Hello, Luke.
当你有时间时 我想和你谈下
When you get a moment, I'd like to have a word with you.
我现在很忙
I'm busy right now.
没事
That's fine.
我就坐在这等事情忙完
I'll just wait here until things die down.
这儿菜品丰富嘛
You have a wide selection here.
什么是泥派?
What is mud pie?
那很棒的 巧克力派加上奥利奥饼干末
Oh, that's awesome. It's chocolate pie with Oreo cookie crust,
有时可让Luke加些蚯蚓软糖 就像泥里的小虫
and sometimes you can get Luke to put gummy worms in it, like worms in the mud,
可以想象的
so, you can imagine.
你描述了副好图景
Well, you've painted a wonderful picture.
你的咖啡机似乎满了
Your coffeemaker seems to be full now.
咖啡 Kirk?
Coffee, Kirk?
不 我不能喝咖啡 会伤我的肺
Oh, no. I can't drink coffee. It makes my lungs hurt.
谢了
Thanks.
你介意离开会吗?
Would you mind excusing us?
好的
Oh, um, okay.
我女儿和我不说话了
My daughter and I aren't speaking.
你不接我电♥话♥ 不来吃晚饭 显然她不想和我有来往
She won't take my calls, she won't come to dinner. She apparently wants nothing to do with me.
我想你一定知道Lorelai 和我有很多争斗
I'm sure you know that Lorelai and I have had many battles.
大部分是因为我觉得 我知道什么对她最好
Most of them have been because I feel that I know what's best for her.
但Lorelai有自己主见 知道什么能让她幸福
But Lorelai has her own ideas about what she thinks will make her happy.
她想要你 Luke
She wants you, Luke.
她做了她自己的选择 上帝保佑 但事实如此
She's made her choice, God help her, but there it is.
我是否同意无关紧要 我可抗争不过
It doesn't matter if I agree with it, I can't fight it.
你赢了
You've won.
回去找她吧
Go back to her.
我保证我不插手
I promise I will stay out of it.
你得清扫那个窗户
You're going to have to clean that window.
* 夜晚是苦涩的 *
The night is bitter,
* 星星失去了光芒 *
the stars have lost their glitter.
* 风越吹越冷 *
The winds grow colder,
* 忽然间你也老去 *
suddenly you're older,
* 全是因为那离开的男人 *
and all because of the man that got away.
* 再没有他迫切的呼唤 *
No more his eager call,
* 墙上的涂鸦 *
the writing's on the wall,
* 你做过的梦 *
the dreams you've dreamed
* 全入迷途 *
- have all gone astray. Synchro: Amariss - www. forom. com -
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表