剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
服务很不礼貌 你的小费没了
The service is very rude. No tip for you.
实际上 他前我们好多钱的 因为咱这些年都不应该给他小费的
In fact, he actually owes us a lot of money because we weren't supposed to be tipping him all these years.
我知道 通常来说 对餐饮场所的所有者不用付小费
I know. Customarily, you do not have to tip the proprietor of an establishment.
那你这些年还付什么小费?
Why have we been tipping him all these years?
- 因为咱们挺喜欢他? - 哦 原来如此
- We like him? - Oh, that.
嗨 给来点咖啡吧 我保证这柚子肯定有人吃
Hey, bring us some coffee, and I promise this grapefruit will be eaten.
好
Okay.
- 我鼻子有多长? - 相当长
- How long is my nose? - Very.
他怎么样了?
What's with the scarfing?
是这样 考虑到既然还早 我去Dean新住处看看 顺便打个招呼 行么?
Well, I figured since it's still early I'd stop by Dean's new place real quick and say hi. Is that okay?
好啊 他从父母房♥子里搬出来了?
Oh, yeah. So he's out of the parents'?
对啊 他现在他朋友Kyle的沙发上睡 只是暂时的
Yeah. He's sleeping on his friend Kyle's couch. It's just temporary.
不错 如果你乐意化 咱们可以 给他打个电♥话♥约他来这里见面
Great. You know, we could call him and have him meet us here if you want.
- 真的? - 当然
- Really? - Yeah.
还剩很多派 冰激凌和葡萄柚呢
Plenty of pie, ice cream, grapefruit to go around.
如果咱们扭他的胳膊 我敢打赌Luke肯定会上点生菠菜的
If we twist his arm, I bet Luke will throw in some raw spinach.
这不怎么好吧
I don't think it's a good idea.
那就不要菠菜了
So skip the spinach.
- 你知道我什么意思的 - 我不知道 你什么意思?
- You know what I mean. - No. What?
你俩之间怪怪的
It's been a little weird between you two.
- 没有啊 - 妈
- No, it hasn't. - Mom.
我今天还碰到他了呢 他没跟你说?
I just ran into him today. Didn't he tell you?
说了 他说怪怪的
Yeah. He said it was weird.
那就是他自己觉得怪怪的 我这边可没什么
Well, then it was only weird on his side, 'cause it wasn't on mine.
那我跟你一起去Kyle家怎么样? 他海军服役回来了 对吧?
Hey, how about I come along with you to Kyle's? He's back from the Navy, right?
咱们能一起聚聚 听听他的故事 他还能教咱们几首水手歌♥呢
We could all hang out and hear his stories. He could teach us some sea chanteys,
我顺便能告诉Dean现在的情况没什么奇怪 看到了? 我就是不感觉有什么怪怪的
and I could tell Dean how not weird the situation is. See? That's how unweird it is for me.
- 我会那样做的 - 那也也会怪怪的
- I'd do that. - No. That'd be weird, too.
- 我不想一直这样下去 - 我明白
- I don't like it this way. - I know.
我们以前经常没事聚到一起嘛
We all used to get together all the time for whatever and hang out.
咱们多合得来啊 挺喜欢Dean的 我一直都挺喜欢Dean的
We had a great rhythm. I like Dean. I've always liked Dean.
他心肠狠不错 不想搞得怪怪的
He has a great heart. I don't want it to be weird.
我也不想 Dean也是一样
Neither do I. Dean doesn't either.
那明天晚上怎么样? 咱们到时候都聚聚
Well, then, what about tomorrow night? Let's all hook up then.
- 都什么? - 咱们 就咱们一帮子人 无敌四人组
- All who? - All of us. You know - the gang - the fearsome foursome.
- 听起来怎么样? - 什么听起来怎么样?
- How does that sound? - How does what sound?
- 明天一起跟Rory参加个活动 - 你忙的话可以不去的
- Doing something with Rory tomorrow night. - You don't have to.
不 不 我不忙 听起来不错 咱们能一起干点什么
No, no really. That sounds great. We can all do something together.
对啊 这主意多好 大家一致赞成的话 就这么定了
Yeah. It's a great idea. There's a ground swell of support. Let's do it.
- 好吧 如果你真想的话 - 我俩确实想 对么?
- Okay, if you want. - Yeah, we want, right?
- 对 我俩真心的 - 好 去告诉Dean吧
- Yeah. We want. - Good. Go run it past Dean.
- Dean? - 我肯定能说服他的
- Dean? - I'm sure I can persuade him.
- 好 - 好
- Good. - Yeah, good.
- 明晚见 - 好 明晚见
- I'll see you tomorrow night. - Okay. See you tomorrow night.
拜拜 Luke
Bye, Luke.
- Dean? Rory跟Dean在拍拖? - 对啊 你知道的
- Dean? Rory's seeing Dean? - Yeah, you knew that.
不 我不知道
No, I didn't.
- 我没告诉过你么? - 没有 什么时候开始的?
- Wha - Didn't I tell you? - No. Since when?
- 从你从欧洲回来以后 - 简直不敢相信
- Since she got back from Europe. - I don't believe it.
- 你没见他俩一起进进出出的? - 没有 你故意瞒我啊?
- Haven't you seen them walking around? - No. Were you hiding it?
没有 我只是 只是不确定他们想不想让大家知道
No. I just - I wasn't sure when they wanted people to know
或者不知该怎么说 才不会被大家的问题淹死
or how I should tell people without getting hammered with a bunch of questions.
这是在他离婚前还是离婚后? Rory不是第三者吧?
Was this before he left his wife or after? Did - did he leave her for Rory?
就是这些 我说的正是这些问题
Like those. Questions just like those.
抱歉 你也知道 Dean和Rory复合了
Sorry, it's just, you know, Dean and Rory together again.
你想退出的话也没事儿 反正我刚才算是把你拐过去的
Well, you can back out if you want. I kind of Shanghaied you there.
没事儿 没事儿的 我只是得好好缕缕 Dean
No. We can do it. I just have to wrap my mind around it. Dean.
- Dean - Dean
- Dean. - Dean.
好 恩 我马上回来
All right. Well, I'll be right back.
G
"G."
G
"G."
四拍 然后回到C大调 再跳到A小调
For four beats, back to "C" major then jump to "A" minor.
C小调到A
"C" minor to "A."
- 大调 - A大调
- Major. - "A" major.
A小调跟在C大调之后 然后回到G
"A" minor after "C" major, then it's back to "G."
闪电小子 慢点 虽然我水平不错 但我也不是什么Les Paul啊
Yo, Kid Flash, slow down. I've got chops, but I'm not Les Paul.
跟着记录弹就行了 Zach 你都记下来了的
Follow the chart, Zach. You wrote it all down.
我不能看那记录的 太压抑了
I can't look at the chart. It's depressing.
弦音记录怎么会压抑呢?
How can a chord chart be depressing?
曲名 "Brian之歌♥"
The title, "Brian's Song. "
这只是个前期曲名嘛
It's a working title.
有点让我发毛 让我想起Billy Dee Williams和癌症 换掉吧
Well, it's bumming me out. It's reminding me of Billy Dee Williams and cancer. Change it.
前期曲名也要换? 开什么玩笑
I have to change a working title? Come on.
要是不嫌把大家都搞得发毛 那你就留着
Well, then leave it if you don't mind bumming every body out.
或者换成"麻风病很有趣" 或者"亲亲坏血病"
Or change it to "Lepers Are Fun" or "Kiss My Scurvy. "
要不这样 "Brian的调子" 好了么? 这个名字不错
Look. There. "Brian's Tune," okay? Good working title there.
- 好吧 从G我们再.... - 咱歇五分钟吧 我得清醒下
- Okay. From the "G," we go to - - Let's take five. I gotta clear my head.
好吧 我分钟
Okay. Five minutes.
我去浇浇草坪 有些地方又枯了
I'm gonna go water the lawn. We're getting brown spots again.
别浇多了 浇多了也不好
Don't over water. That's not good for it, either.
那 你感觉怎么样 Zach?
So, how you doing, Zach?
马马乎乎
Comme ci, comme ca.
有啥新消息不?
Anything new?
去看了牙科医生 他说我刷牙太使劲了
Went to the dentist. Said I'm brushing too vigorously.
挺有意思 小的时候 他们就叫我们刷干净点 你知道的
Oh interesting. 'Cause when you're a kid, they tell you to really go at it, ya know?
又一个灌输给咱们这一代的谎言
Another lie fed to our generation.
对了
Yeah.
我用嚼烂了的口香糖来"报答"他们 想看看那口香糖么?
And now I'm paying with eroding gums. Want to see 'em?
算了吧
I'm good.
那 还想说点什么?
So, anything else on your mind?
没什么了
Not really.
想喝点东西吗?
Want a drink or anything?
不用了 我什么也不用
Nope. I want for nothing.
- 你好啊 Kyle - 哦 嗨 Rory 快进来
- Hi, Kyle. - Oh, hey, Rory. Come on in.
- 谢谢 - 欢迎来到Kyle之堡
- Thanks. - Welcome to Casa Kyle.
没泰姬陵那么好 但却很惬意
It's not the Taj Mahal, but it's cozy.
- 你喜欢Dylan么? - 我最好喜欢这家伙
- You like Dylan? - I think I better.
恩 我在服役的时候经常听Dylan的歌♥ 他经常与我"交流"
Yeah. I listened to a lot of Dylan out at sea. He really spoke to me.
- 你能听得懂么? - 你可真逗
- And you understood him? - Funny.
你气色不错 最近挺好的都?
So you look good. How you been doing?
不错 海军棒透了
Great. Navy's been fantastic.
康复的不错 现在我能跑 能开车 一分钟能打60个字了
Bitchin' rehab, so I'm up and running. I can drive, type 60 words a minute.
- 知道还能干什么么? - 不知道 什么?
- You know what else? - No. What?
这玩意可是个"妞钩"啊 跟虎克船长差不多
This thing is a real chick magnet. Yeah. It's the Captain Hook thing.
不错啊
Well, good for you.
- 嗨 你来这干什么? - 奖励性来访
- Hey. What are you doing here? - Bonus visit.
哦 我明白是什么意思 我得闪人啊
Oh. I think I know what that means. I'm gonna make myself scarce.
不用 Kyle 没事的 我们俩不想麻烦你的
No, Kyle. It's okay. We don't want to put you out.
别担心 我打几个电♥话♥去 看看我撒的"网" 如果你明白我意思的话
Don't worry, I gotta make some calls. Check my traps, if you know what I mean.
我去看看Cindy或者Luene 或者给Stacy带点什么东西的
Give a shout out to Cindy or Luene or maybe throw Stacy a little something.
他最近可是个大忙人
He's been throwing it around a lot lately.
人人都爱"仿生人"嘛
Everybody loves the Bionic Man.
不是我的电♥话♥ 我的铃♥声♥是"超怪"
That's not me. Mine plays "Superfreak. "
抱歉 是我的电♥话♥
Sorry. It's me.
我给你俩创造机会啊
I'll leave you two to play.
你好?
Hello?
Rory 听好 我喜欢你 我想在这基础上更进一步
Rory, listen, I like you, and I want to be more than just friends with you.
- 你说什么!? - 看? 你有反应
- What!? - See? You reacted.
这才是当一个人说她喜欢他或她时的反应 我的情况里是个他
That's what a person does after someone says that they like him or her, but in my case, it's him.
- 哦 你是在说Zach啊 - 简直让人搞不懂的Zach
- Oh, we're talking Zach here. - The inscrutable Zach.
他快搞疯我了 我给了他足够多的机会谈正题
He's driving me crazy. I gave him ample opportunity to address the issue,
- 他却一个劲说他那嚼烂了的口香糖 - 性感死了
- and all he talked about was his eroding gums. - Oh, sexy.
那家伙让我头都大了 你在哪呢 学校?
He's really getting on my nerves, that guy. Where are you, school?
没有 我现在跟Dean一起呢 他现在跟Kyle住一起
No, I'm with Dean. He's staying with Kyle.
- 他那钩子怎么样了? - 很明显是个"妞钩"
- Oh, how's his hook? - Apparently it's a chick magnet.
好吧 给Dean带个好
Well, say hi to Dean.
- Lane跟你问好呢 - 嗨 Lane!
- Hi from Lane. - Hi, Lane!
- 你什么时候能安下心来再给我打个电♥话♥ - 我会的 经常出来玩啊
- And call me back when you're less distracted. - I will. Keep me posted.
有地方就行
If there's anything to post.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表