剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
拉起来太容易了 轮子也不摇晃
It pulls too easily and the wheel doesn't wobble.
那又咋地?
So what?
就是说车况太好了 你给我作了辆21世纪的牛奶车
Well, it's too good. You built me a twenty-first century dairy cart.
哪有什么21世纪的牛奶车
There's no such thing as a twenty-first century dairy cart.
就是啊 你看 Tevye是个穷♥人♥ 你听过那首歌♥的
Exactly. Look, Tevye's a poor man. You've heard the song.
对 我是听过那歌♥ Kirk
Yes, I've heard the song, Kirk.
那就是了 他又穷又累
Okay, so he's poor. He's tired.
他穷困潦倒 他的马还是瘸的
He's suffering, and his horse is lame.
他生活得很艰难 所以拉这辆车也应该是艰难的
His life is hard, so pulling this cart should be hard.
你是个演员 你可以假装艰难嘛
You're an actor. Pretend it's hard.
我不是那种假装的演员
I'm not that kind of actor.
我的角色必须是真正的艰难
For my type of work, it has to be legitimately hard.
那就这么着吧 记得在你的领奖感言中感谢我
There you go. Remember to thank me in your acceptance speech.
谢了 Luke
Thank you, Luke.
不可思议
Hey, this is impossible!
好了 孩子们 休息结束!
All right, kids, break's over!
Kirk 我们从你第一段独白的最后部分开始
Kirk, let's take it from the last part of your first monologue.
好了 大家各就各位!
All right, places, everyone!
音乐
And – music.
因为传统 我们多年保持了平衡的生活
Because of our traditions, we've kept our balance for many, many years.
在这儿 Anatevka 任何事情都有传统
Here, in Anatevka, we have traditions for everything.
吃饭的传统 睡觉的传统 穿衣服的传统
How to eat, how to sleep, how to wear clothes.
举个例子 我们总是戴着帽子...
For instance, we always keep our heads covered,
穿着祷告披肩
and always wear a little prayer shawl.
表达我们对上帝滔滔不绝的忠诚
This shows our constant devotion to God.
你也许会问 这一传统从何而来?
You may ask, how did this tradition start?
让我来告诉你们...
I'll tell you.
我不知道
I don't know.
但这就是传统
But it's a tradition.
有了传统 每个人都知道自己是谁...
Because of our traditions, everyone knows who he is
知道上帝期望他做什么
and what God expects him to do.
是谁 日日夜夜 必须为生计奔波?
Who, day and night, must scramble for a living?
喂养他的妻子和孩子? 朗诵他的日课?
Feed his wife and children? Say his daily prayers?
是谁 作为房♥屋的主人 有权利...
And who has the right, as master of the house,
在家说话算话
to have the final word at home.
是爸爸 是爸爸!
The papa, the papa!
传统!
Tradition!
是爸爸 是爸爸!
The papa, the papa!
传统!
Tradition!
喂 她绊到了! Yente 绊到了!
Hey, she tripped! Yente tripped!
该死的! 我正演得入戏呢 朋友! 我正演得入戏呢!
Damn it! I was feeling it, people! I was feeling it!
Anna宝贝 你还好吧?
Anna, honey, are you okay?
不 她不好! 她跌倒了!
No, she's not okay! She tripped!
她没事的 Luke
She's fine, Luke.
你怎么知道她没事? 你自己的孩子 还不知道在哪把椅子下面呢
How would you know if she's fine? Your kid's under a chair somewhere.
- Luke ? - 她的戏服不合身
- Luke – - Her costume doesn't fit.
- 我们会在表演前搞定的! - 应该现在就搞定的!
- We'll fix it before the show! - It should've been fixed by now!
我是说 这不应该发生的 这儿本来应该还有其他大人的
I mean, this shouldn't have happened! There were supposed to be other adults here!
这一切都太可笑了!
This is ridiculous!
完全让人受不了!
This is completely unacceptable!
他非常敬业
He takes his work very seriously.
我说真的 你推下那辆车就知道了
I mean it. Just try and pull this cart.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 Luke 怎么了?
Hey. Luke, what are you –
Yente 跌倒了!
Yente tripped!
哈?
What?
她跌倒了 就在她走出来去告诉 Avram Ruchel的事的时候
She tripped, just as she was heading out to tell Avram about Ruchel.
那个制鞋人的女儿?
The shoemaker's daughter?
没错 她想撮合她和Avram的儿子
Yeah, she's trying to fix him up with Avram's son.
她差不多是瞎的 几乎看不到东西
She's almost blind, she can hardly see.
我不是来这和你讨论的 那孩子跌倒了 因为她的裙子太长了!
Hey, I am not doing a bit with you here. The kid tripped, because her dress was too long!
那好 她受伤了么?
Okay, is she hurt?
当然没受伤了 但她的出场就全毁了
Of course she's not hurt, but she completely blew her entrance.
Anatevka的所有人都和他们的羊站在那儿...
All the people of Anatevka are standing around with their goats,
她就那么跌倒了 他们就得重新安排羊的位置!
she tripped and they have to reset the goats!
Luke ?
Luke –
如果你在那儿的话 你也应该在的
And if you were there where you were supposed to be,
就会看到她的服装大小不合适 Yente就不会跌倒了
her costume would've fit, and Yente wouldn't have tripped.
你什么意思 什么叫我本来该在的?
What do you mean, where I was supposed to be?
你是负责服装的 至少传说是这样
You're making the costumes. At least that's the rumor.
我负责场景 我就在
I'm making the sets, and I'm there.
没错 我是负责制♥作♥戏服 我在这儿作...
Yeah. I am making the costumes. I'm making the costumes here
作完了就把衣服带过去
and then I'm bringing them there when they are done.
哦 是啊 说得好听
Oh, sure. A likely story.
我说 你到底出什么问题了?
Hey, what is your problem?
我的问题是 我花了一整天在那 教一群小鬼怎么用工具...
My problem is that I'm spending the day teaching a bunch of kids to use tools
那些工具得等个十年八年的 才能合他们的手...
which won't properly fit in their hands for another eight to ten years,
就因为你安排我去的 而你自己都没去 你本来该去的!
because you signed me up to do it, and then you're not even there when you're supposed to be!
- 你可以不去啊 - 什么叫我可以不去
- Well, you could've said no. - I could've said no.
你面对Bradley嘴里塞个巨大的吸入器时 能说不去吗?
Have you tried saying no to Bradley when he's got a giant inhaler shoved in his mouth?
- 不能 - 你当然不能!
- No. - Well you can't!
这儿他妈的怎么了?
What the hell am I looking at?
这是我新的为独处准备的特别空间
It's my new special alone space.
哦 是么? 你有一整栋房♥子 可以进行特别的独处
Oh, yeah? Well, you got a whole house of special alone space.
没有这样的
Not like this.
那么你打算在车♥库♥里过了?
So, what, are you going to hang out in your garage, now?
不知道 也许吧! 我是说 为什么不呢?
I don't know, maybe! I mean, why not?
我又没有一条船需要地方放或干嘛的!
It's not like I have a boat that needs storage, or anything!
你可以把车停这儿
You could park your car in here.
我从来不把车停这儿! 我从来就没有把车停在这儿过 Luke!
I never park my car in here! I have never, ever parked my car in here, Luke!
你知道的!
And you know that!
可我回家就会来到这个 突然巨大空旷的地方...
But I come home to this big, huge, suddenly empty space,
我就想我得干点什么...
and I thought I would try to do something nice,
让这地方不只是一个 巨大郁闷的空洞杵在外面!
so it wasn't just a giant hole of depression sitting out here!
我还以为我是帮了你一个忙呢
I thought I was doing you a favor.
- 哦 拜托 - 我的确这么想!
- Oh, please. - I did!
好吧 那我还谢谢你了
Well, gee, thanks a lot.
- 这是你的车♥库♥! - 随便吧
- It's your garage! - Whatever.
我的意思是 那我怎么办 把我的东西永远留在这儿?
I mean, what was I supposed to do, leave the thing in here forever?
当然不是了 总比偷偷把东西搬出去 然后停在餐厅前
Oh, no. Absolutely not. Much better to sneak it out of here and park it
就像一个天大的分手广♥告♥牌 让整个镇上的人都来看
in front of the diner like a giant they broke up” billboard for the whole town to see.
我也不想那样的
I didn't mean it like that.
哦 那你是想怎样 Luke?
Well, how did you mean it, Luke?
不敢相信你居然因为 我把自己的船搬出你的车♥库♥而生气
I can't believe you're mad at me for getting my boat out of your garage!
我没有因为 你把自己的船搬出我的车♥库♥而生气
I'm not mad at you for getting your boat out of my garage.
我生气是因为你用那种方式把船搬出去
I'm mad at you for the way you got the boat out of my garage.
怎么了 我把草坪弄坏了?
What, did I ruin the lawn?
你连个电♥话♥都没通知我 Luke
You didn't even call me, Luke.
你没留个言 没通知我 啥都没有
You didn't leave a message or a note or anything.
你就这么偷偷进来 把东西搬走 我回到家一看 东西都没了
You just snuck in and took it, and I got to come home and find it gone.
虽然我的确回家了 发现东西都没了!
Although, I didn't come home and find it gone!
我还路过餐馆 假设东西都搬走了!
I drove by the diner and assumed it was gone!
你知道吗 这都没关系 因为都已经结束了
You know what, it doesn't matter. ‘Cause it's done.
我们结束了 很好
We're done. It's fine.
- 我不生气 - 我看得出来
- I'm not mad. - I can tell.
好了 我还要去作裙子 那么剧场见了
Well, I have dresses to make, so I'll see you at the theater.
我要说的话可能会让全世界失望
I am going to say something that will upset possibly everyone in the entire world.
哇哦
Wow.
我觉得Harpo Marx的那集 <我爱露西>很逊
I thought the I Love Lucy episode with Harpo Marx was lame.
得了吧
Get out.
Harpo绝对不可能相信 他是看着镜子呢...
There's no way Harpo even for a second would have believed he was looking in a mirror.
而最后那次他们从背后突然冒出来的时候
And the last time they made that ‘popping up from behind the partition' move,
Lucy比他慢多了
Lucy was totally slower than him.
你憋这些话好久了吧
You've carried this with you for a very long time.
我是说 我们过去不得不去相信 那些好莱坞电影的一些套路
I mean, we had to believe a lot during those Hollywood shows.
什么Dori Shary只是碰巧在池子里而已...
Dori Shary just happened to be hanging out in their pool.
不好意思 我完全站在Lucy那边... Ricky带那些女人
And I'm sorry, I was totally with Lucy when Ricky took those women
去他电影首映式 太傻了
to the premiere of his movie. What an ass.
你不能再看<我爱露西>了
You've got to stop watching I Love Lucy.
哦 老天 我希望是Paris
Oh, man, I hope that's Paris.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表