剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
太空人我倒可以接受
Space man I can deal with.
Mmm.
对不起 我忘了关闹钟了
Sorry. I forgot to turn the alarm off.
讨厌的闹钟 讨厌 讨厌的闹钟
Bad alarm. Bad, bad alarm.
- 几点了? - 还早呢
What time is it? - Early.
讨厌那么早 一定要消灭它
Hate early. Must kill early.
好了 我得起了
Okay. I gotta get up.
为什么?
Why?
工作啊 旅馆啊 还有买♥♥鞋
Work. Inn. Buy shoes.
哦 天啊 我都动不了了 我需要咖啡
Oh, my God, I can't move. I need coffee.
上面没有咖啡 都在楼下呢
I don't have coffee up here. It's all downstairs.
楼下啊
Downstairs. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我想大家会都知道了
Well, I think people are gonna know.
什么? 你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
- 你怎么穿着我的衬衫? - 我穿起来去拿咖啡的
Why are you wearing my shirt? - I put it on to go get coffee.
- 到楼下? - 楼上又没有
Downstairs? - Well, you don't keep it upstairs.
- 餐馆已经开门了 - 开玩笑吧!
The diner's open. - You're kidding!
- 你就这样下楼去了? - 我以为没有你餐馆就不开门呢
You walked into the diner like that? - I didn't think the diner could open without you.
- 我让Caesar开的 - 他是开了 还来了个夜♥总♥会♥表演
I had Caesar open. - Well, he did, with a floor show.
- 可能没人注意到呢 - 看看我!
Okay, so, maybe nobody noticed. - Look at me!
好吧 但你一直都穿着出位的
Okay, yes. Well, but you wear crazy outfits all the time.
但总会有裤子的啊
They usually include pants.
他们是知道了 那又怎样? 他们到头来还是会发现的 不是吗?
Okay, so they know. So what? I mean, they're gonna find out eventually, right?
- 是啊 所以这几天都会传了 - 几周
Right. So, we'll hear about it for a few days. - Few weeks.
会传半年 但最后就会平息了
Six months of hearing about it, but then it'll die down.
他们会习惯的
We'll be used to it.
一切都会回复正常的 所以 他们知道就知道吧
And everything will get back to normal, so, okay, well, they know.
- 消息传出去了 - 传出去了
It's out. - It's out.
咖啡呢?
Where's your coffee?
Mm-hmm.
我帮你去拿吧
I'M getting your coffee.
- 我还需要些蜡烛 - 看看我的箱子 我妈应该放了些
I need more candles. - Check my trunk. I think my mom put some in there.
你那书可真多啊
That's a lot of books you got there.
书店有那么多库存这一事实正 说明了美国人差劲的阅读习惯
The very fact that the bookstore had any in stock shows the sad nature of American reading habits.
- 需要我帮忙吗? - 我来弄吧 但这些 你把它们贴出去
Do you need some help with those? - I got this, but here – you can put these up.
你还做了传♥单♥
You made flyers.
任何想要给这个伟人致敬的人 都应该有这么个机会
Anyone who wants to pay tribute to this great man deserves the opportunity.
我就贴去
I'm on it.
好了 Quinn 最后一栋楼了 拜托你一定要眼熟啊
Okay, Quinn, last building. Please say it looks familiar.
Ahh, uh…
明显一点也不眼熟啊
Apparently it doesn't look familiar.
不 等等 是了 是这儿
No, hold on. Hold on. Yes. Here.
她住这儿吗
This is where she lives.
- 不好意思 我能帮忙吗? - 不用了 谢谢
- Excuse me. Can I help you? - No thanks.
嗨
Hey.
别留你的电♥话♥ 别留你的电♥话♥!
Don't put your number. Don't put your number!
不是我的电♥话♥ 是你的
I'm not putting my number, I'm putting your number.
这是我的宿舍
That's my room.
- 好吧 留我的电♥话♥
Okay, put my number.
- 确定这是你的房♥间吗? - 确定
Are you sure this is your room? - I'm sure.
- 我敢发誓是她的房♥间 - 她叫什么名字? 也许我认识她
I could have sworn it was her room. - What's her name? Maybe I know her.
名字很短
Uh, it was short.
我能理解你的悲伤 少了那么个潜在 的心灵伴侣 但这的确是我的房♥间
I can understand your disappointment, losing a potential soul mate like that, but that is my room.
很抱歉搞错了 但我的朋友没有恶意
I'm sorry about the mix-up. My friend here means no harm.
他只知道健力士黑啤 和金发女郎 这他倒是不会混
He just has to learn that Guinness and blondes - they don't mix.
还有红发女郎!
Redheads!
我们真诚道歉 让你接着张贴海报 是关于
We sincerely apologize, and we will now leave you to finish putting up your póster of...
这个老男人的
this really old guy.
- Asher Fleming教授 - 怎么 奥兰多-布鲁姆过气了?
Professor Asher Fleming. - What, they were out of Orlando Bloom?
Fleming教授上周去世了 我们给他举办守灵仪式
Professor Fleming died last week. We're throwing him a wake.
- 你和Fleming是... - 不!
Okay, so were you and Fleming - - No!
对不起 只不过你在 走廊里贴他的海报
Sorry. Just you're putting a póster of him up in your hallway.
所以我才觉得他对你不只是个老师
You can see where I get the impressión he's a little bit more than a teacher.
他的确不只是个老师 他是个伟大的作家
Well, he was more than a teacher. He was a great writer
还是在许多你所不能理解的 事物方面的一种鼓励
and an inspiration in many other things that you couldn't possibly understand.
你不喜欢我
You don't like me.
你虽不认识我 但你却不喜欢我
You don't know me, but you don't like me.
- 我认识你 - 真的吗?
I know you. - You do?
昨天刚见过
We met yesterday.
- 跟Marty一起 - Marty?
With Marty. - Marty?
Marty -- 我的朋友Marty 给你当过酒保
Marty - my friend Marty. He bartended for you.
对了 Marty 对不起 一时忘了 昨天当然见过你跟Marty了
Yes, Marty. I'm sorry. It slipped my mind. Of course I met you yesterday with Marty.
很高兴再次见到你...
Nice to see you again...
Rory!
Rory!
很高兴再次见到你 Rory 你看起来不错 生气很适合你
Nice to see you again, Rory. You're looking well. Angry works for you.
我不是生气 只不过是被激怒了
I'm not angry, I'm just irritated.
- 因为我? - 没错
- By me? - Yes.
因为我一时忘了你是谁?
Because I forgot for a moment who you were?
不 因为你以高人一等 的姿态跟别人说话
No, because you speak to people as if they're below you.
- 别人? - Marty
People? - Marty.
你那个朋友Marty?
Ah, your friend Marty?
是 我的朋友Marty 你跟他说话的样子好像他很低贱
Yes, my friend, Marty. You talked to him like he was dirt,
所以我才这样对你
and that's why I'm looking at you like this.
对不起 我说的有那么恶劣吗 我只说了 声你好 然后说他调的玛格丽塔很强大
I'm sorry. What did I say that was so bad? I said hello and I think I said he made a kick-ass margarita
不是你说了什么 而是你怎么说的
It's not what you said, it's how you said it.
- 我怎么说的? - 跟朱迪 丹奇似的
How'd I say it? - Like Judi Dench.
不会吧
Ouch.
一个人如果没有钱或者显赫的 家庭不代表他就低你一等
Just because somebody doesn't have money or a fancy family doesn't mean they're inferior to you.
我同意
I agree.
如果一个人在派对上为 你和你的朋友做过酒保
And just because somebody is a bartender at a party for you and your friends,
不代表你可以跟对仆人那样跟他说话
that doesn't mean that you can talk to them like a servant.
- 呃... - 怎么了?!
Well... - What?!
我雇用他 付了钱 他就提供服务 仆人不就这样的吗
I hired him. I paid him. He served. That's what a servant does.
- 你说真的吗? - 辩论来说
Are you serious? - For the sake of argument.
- 他只不过是在工作 - 他心甘情愿做的
He was doing a job. - A job he took willingly.
总有人要工作吧
Some people have to work.
我打赌如果你问他 他会告诉你 他那晚拿了不少小费
And I bet if you ask him he'll tell you he made excellent tips that night.
因为我的朋友们让他续杯了
Because my friends – they tend to enjoy their re-fills.
- 那不是重点 - 对于酒保来说 小费就是重点
Not the point. - To a bartender, tips are very much the point.
不能因为你付别人钱了 你就 可以以高人一等的姿态跟别人说话
Just because you pay somebody, it doesn't mean that you can speak to them as if they're beneath you.
这可是一个自♥由♥国度 我可以 以我想要的任何方式跟别人说话
Actually, the fact that this is a free country means I can speak to anyone in any manner which I choose.
然而 文明社会的规则可能不赞成 把势力表现得太明显了
However, the rules of a civilized society may frown upon a certain obvious show of snobbery,
- 那是你的论点吗 - 我没有论点
so if that's your argument - - I don't have an argument.
如果你还想继续 我可以给你 点时间来阐述一下
I can give you a moment to formulate one if you want to continue.
- 我很忙! - 你让步了
I'm busy! - You concede.
- 我不喜欢别人伤害我的朋友 - 你一受刺♥激♥就反应强烈
I don't like it when people hurt my friends. - And you react when goaded.
我没有被激怒 说激怒简直扯远了 拿个指南针出来
I am not goaded. I am so far from goaded. Get out your compass,
- 我告诉你我离被激怒有多远 - 我们中有个很较真的讨论家哦
and I will show you how far from goaded I am. - I think we got a serious debater in our midst.
Logan 找到了
Logan, I think we've found it.
代我向Marty打声招呼 我保证下次看到你就记起你
Tell Marty I said hi, and I promise to remember you instantly next time.
告诉我哪一点不搞笑?
Now, tell me that wasn't fun?
主人和指挥官
Master and Commander.
- 那部电影? - 不 我要你从现在起叫我这个
- The movie? No, that's what I want you to call me from now on.
Ugh.
我想要温习他身上的味道
I just wanted to smell like him again.
不是吧! 不是吧
You didn't! You didn't.
- 早上好 女士们 - 早上好 甜心
Morning, ladies. - - Oh, morning, Sugar.
Samson和Delilah Sapperstein又复合了
Samson and Delilah Sapperstein got back together.
不奇怪 他俩天生一对
I'm not surprised. Those two belong together.
他们复合了 挺好的啊 这就意味着他们很快
Well, its nice that they made up. That means they're bound to have one of their
又要大吵大闹了 我们需要看这热闹 因为这里生活太无聊了
fabulous fights very soon, which we need because things are slow around here.
我也听说了
I hear that.
他们减少了药房♥免费停车时间
- They're lowering the free-parking limit at the drugstore.
以前是30分钟 现在只有20分钟了
You only get 20 minutes free with validation instead of 30.
时间嘛...在变啊
Well, times, they are a-changin'.
我要走啦 去工作了
Well, so, I'm gonna go. I got to get to work.
再见了 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
替我们吻Rory一下哦
Give Rory a kiss for us.
好的
I will.
你们有没有发现Rosella整的 那个屁♥股♥有一边已经塌掉了?
Did you notice that one side of Rosella's butt implant deflated?
如果你的医生收优♥惠♥券的话...
Well, if your doctor accepts a cupon...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表