剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
直到一个故事跃入脑海
and a story popped into my head.
大家都认识我的女儿Lorelai吧
Now, most of you know my daughter, Lorelai.
她三岁那年 得了慢性耳道感染
When Lorelai was three, she went through a period of having chronic ear infections.
病得不轻
It was terrible.
她整夜的尖叫 没有哪个保姆愿意照顾她超过一个星期
Screaming all night long, we couldn't keep a nanny longer than a week.
这才是他们痛苦的根源 我受的罪根本不算什么
Yeah, that was the terrible part. The searing pain was just a side note.
之后Emily自己整夜坐在孩子的身边
And so, it fell to Emily to sit with her all night long.
竭尽所能来安慰孩子
She tried everything to calm her down.
最终找到了一首歌♥可以让孩子平静下来
Finally, she found a song that seemed to soothe her.
那是电台播放的一首流行歌♥曲 很快成了Emily心头最爱
It was a popular song on the radio and it soon became Emily's favorite.
当然我是听烦了
Of course, it drove me crazy
歌♥里唱着一个女人抱怨着 想嫁给一个叫Bill的男人
some woman complaining about how she wanted to marry a man named Bill.
不完全是Cole Porter的风格
Not exactly Cole Porter.
Emily跟我开玩笑说
Emily would tease me, saying,
要是你的名字叫Bill多好 这就是我们的歌♥了
慖f only your name was Bill, then this could be our song.
Emily 就在今晚
Well, Emily, for tonight,
只有今晚
and tonight only,
我的名字叫Bill
my name is Bill,
这就是我们的歌♥
and this is our song.
开始吧 Johnny
Hit the button, Johnny.
请你跳支舞吧 女士
Your hand, madam.
真不敢相信你还记得这首歌♥
I cannot believe you remembered this song.
*Bill 我如此爱你 将永远爱你*
Bill, I love you so, I always will
*我深深凝望 你眼中激♥情♥绽放*
I look at you and see the passion eyes of May
*哦 我是否有幸能披上婚纱?*
Oh, but am I ever gonna see my wedding day?
*当你迷茫 我定守在你身旁*
I was on your side, Bill, when you were losing
*我没有图谋 不会说谎 更不会欺瞒*
I'd never scheme or lie, Bill, there's been no fooling
*没有婚姻的承诺 热吻和热恋也不能将我支撑*
But kisses and love won't carry me till you marry me, Bill
- 我们应该多分开几次的 - 不许乱说
- We should separate more often. - Oh, bite your tongue.
相爱的人们 请加入Emily和Richard 来跳舞吧
At this time, if you're in love, I invite you to join Emily and Richard on the dance floor.
- 跳舞吗 - 不跳
- You wanna dance? - No, thanks.
跳吧 我保证跳得和你一样笨手笨脚
Please? I promise I will dance just as spazzy as you will.
我跳舞不笨手笨脚
I do not dance spazzy.
那就只有我一个人笨手笨脚
Then I will be the only spaz on the floor.
跳嘛
Please?
我不笨手笨脚
I do not dance spazzy.
谢谢
Thank you.
*没有婚姻的承诺*
But kisses and love won't carry me
*热吻和热恋也不能将我支撑*
Till you marry me, Bill
*我如此爱你 将永远爱你*
I love you so, I always will
*虽然决意跟随 我的心始终不悔*
And though devotion rules my heart I take no bows
*可是Bill 你就是不愿给我婚姻的誓言*
But Bill, you'll never gonna take those wedding vows
想有人作伴吗?
Want some company?
- 嘿 孩子 - 嗨
- Hey, kiddo. - Hey.
坐下
Have a seat.
很热闹的派对 是吧?
Quite a party, huh?
你外公外婆从来排场很大
I would expect nothing less from your grandparents.
- 花很漂亮 - 是啊 全是真花
- Pretty flowers. - Yes. Not at all fake.
喜欢我的衣服吗?
Like my suit?
喜欢 很有<龙蛇小霸王>的风格
I do. It's very Bugsy Malone.
你最近怎么样?
So how you doing?
我? 还可以 只是...
Me? Oh, I'm fine. Just
你妈告诉过你我们的初吻吗?
Did your mother ever tell you about our first kiss?
没有
No.
当时我们14岁 放学后在便利店的停车坪
We were fourteen. It was after school in the parking lot of the AM/PM.
她直接走过来吻了我
She just walked right up and kissed me.
- 真的? - 是啊
- Really? - Yep.
她说她只是想知道会是什么感觉
Said she just wanted to know what it would be like.
我希望你至少给她买♥♥过一个月饼
I hope you at least bought her a Moonpie.
我从来没想过做这样的事
You know, it never would've crossed my mind to do something like that.
只因为你想 就直接走上去吻别人
Just walk up and kiss someone, 'cause you wanted to.
但是Lorelai会
But Lorelai
她总是知道自己想要什么
she always knew what she wanted.
然后她就出手得到想要的
And she'd go out and get it.
她从没跟我说过这事
She never told me that story.
也许她想让我显得更男人些
No. Probably wanted to make me seem more manly.
你当时...
Did you
当时什么?
Did I what?
你当时喜欢她主动吻你吗?
Did you like it that she kissed you first?
谁会不喜欢Gilmore女孩的吻呢?
Who could not like being kissed by a Gilmore girl?
那是我一生最美好的一天
It was the greatest day of my life.
我再去倒点酒 你要我带什么吗?
I'm going to get a refill, can I get you something?
不用 我够了
No. I'm fine.
好 等下在大厅见
Okay, well, I'll see you back in the center ring.
好的
Okay.
有人有点笨手笨脚啦
Okay, there's a touch of spazzy in there.
现在可以不跳了吗?
Can we stop dancing now?
可以
We can.
但是Marilyn就站在你后面
Uh, but Marilyn is standing right behind you
我一停下来她就会冲上来抢你 到时候我可救不了你
and if we swap she's going to swoop in, there's nothing I can do to save you.
真奇怪 Marilyn就站在我后面
Well, funny how Marilyn's been standing right behind me
怎么刚才两首歌♥我都没看到她
where I can't see her for the last two songs.
是嘛 那个女人神出鬼没
Yeah, I know. That woman is spooky.
其实只是你骗我跳舞的阴谋诡计 对吧?
This wouldn't be some underhanded ploy of yours to keep me dancing, would it?
Luke Danes 你的暗示让我心寒
Why, Luke Danes, I am appalled at the insinuation.
我真应该立刻就丢下你 看你怎么死
I should walk off this dance floor right now and leave you to your fate.
但是我心慈手软 下不了手
But I'm much too sweet a person to do that.
好多了 笨手笨脚的专利是慢歌♥
Much better. Lowers the spaz quotient.
衣服不错 开司米的
I like the suit, Kashmir.
我不知道你今天也来了
I didn't know you were going to be here.
真的? 我还以为是你邀请我的
Really? I thought you put my name on the list.
我没有
No.
那肯定是你外公外婆邀请我的啦
Oh, well, it must be your grandparents invited me.
我父母就在附近
My parents are around here somewhere.
那你是和父母一起来的?
Oh, so you came with your parents?
对
Yup.
- 还有? - 还有什么?
- And - And, what?
那个金发美女呢?
Where's the blonde?
去拿酒了
She's at the bar.
她很漂亮
Oh, yeah, she's pretty.
你想我介绍她给你认识?
Yeah? You want me to hook you up?
- 不是 我只是说... - 说什么?
- No, I was just saying - What are you just saying?
说她漂亮 说你带了个美女过来
That she's pretty. That you brought a pretty girl.
她是漂亮 你们是一对俊男靓女 如果你想问这个
She's pretty, and the two of you are pretty together. In case you were wondering.
Jewel是我家世交 认识她很久了
Jewel's a friend of the family, I've known here forever.
她过来看望父母 没地方玩
She's visiting her parents in town, and she had nothing to do,
就要我带她过来 我们没在约会
so she asked to tag along. We're not dating.
你要跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance?
来吧
After you.
怎么了?
What's that?
Totsy警报 快逃 快逃
Ugh, Totsy alert! Move, move!
什么?
What?
你为什么会来?
Why did you come?
有酒喝
Open bar.
真是花♥花♥公♥子♥的真实写照
Quite a draw for a guy with an American Express black card.
- 还有现场乐队 沙拉 黄油盘 - Logan
- Live band, salad, butter pats - Logan
还有小袋装的约旦杏
Little knit bags full of those Jordan almonds
你到底会不会约我出去玩?
Are you ever going to ask me out?
你和我调情 好像你有点喜欢我
You flirt with me. You act like you like me a little.
你过来参加婚礼 只带个普通朋友
You show up here, with a friend, not a date.
我想知道 你会约我吗?
I mean, aren't you? Ever?
你是喜欢我的 对吗?
You do like me, right?
哦好吧 没问题
Oh. Okay. Uh, no problem.
我这就 让你回去座位上
I'll just, um, let you go back to your table,
然后我就在地上打个洞钻进去
and I'll just start burrowing directly into the ground.
Rory.
Rory.
- 半夜的时候我应该已经到中国了 - Rory.
- I should be in China by midnight. - Rory.
你叫我Rory
You called me Rory.
- 我想说明白 - 哦 好吧
- I want to be clear. - Oh, good.
好几次我想约你出来 我只是觉得不合适
I have thought about asking you out, several times. I just don't think it's such a good idea.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表