剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
对
Right.
好 那我调整一下形势 问题解决啦
Fine. I've rectified the situation. Problem solved.
不对 问题没解决
No. Problem not solved.
如果我说可以 就真的可以!
Hey. If I say I can do this, I can do this!
Logan 你帮我买♥♥中饭怎么样?
Hey Logan. Thought maybe I could get you to buy me some lunch.
天啊
Oh, geez -
对不起 就耽误你一秒钟 我们马上就谈完
I'm sorry. Could you excuse us for just a second? We're almost done here.
没事 我在外面等你
Sure. I'll just wait out here.
瑞典空姐们会随时出现的吧
So the Swedish flight attendants should be here any minute.
我发誓我一辈子从来没碰上这种情况
I swear this situation has never happened to me before in my life.
- Logan - Rory
- Logan - - Rory.
你真的不想再和我约会啦?
Do you really want to stop seeing me?
想啊 但是我不能...
No, but I can't -
因为我还想和你约会
'Cause I don't want to stop seeing you.
好吧 但是
Okay, but -
就按我说的做吧
So then just accept what I'm saying.
我喜欢尝试新的东西 我没做过别人男友 但是我可以做
I like trying new things. It's new, it's different, but I can do it.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我知道你能做这个 但是...
Well, I know you can do that, but -
我真的想相信你
I really want to believe you.
那就相信我好了 我们可以重新开始
Then believe me. We're starting fresh right now, new beginning.
一起去吃中饭? 我们再谈细节
So you want to go grab some lunch? We'll hammer out the details.
我想先换衣服
I should probably change first.
回去换吧 半个小时我来接你
Go home, change. I'll pick you up in half an hour.
好的
Okay.
你看一切进行得很好吧? 我会是很棒的男朋友
See how good this is going so far? I think I'm going to be an excellent boyfriend.
我同意 那是你告诉她 还是我?
I agree. Now do you want to go tell her, or should I?
该死 我马上回来
Oh, crap. I'll be right back.
Doyle?
Doyle?
嘿
Hey.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我快死了
I'm dying.
什么你快死了啊?
What do you mean, you're dying?
我病了
I got sick.
我那帮"好心"的室友把我踢出来了 因为他们有考试
And then my very concerned roommates kicked me out because they have exams.
上帝啊
Oh my God.
我没有地方去 就过来了
I didn't know where to go, so I came here.
我有先给你电♥话♥哦
I called you first.
- 我周末出去了 - 所以我就过来了
- I was gone this weekend. - So I just came by.
我想等你回来 不过后来就睡着了
I thought I'd wait till you got back, then I fell asleep.
你整个周末都在这里?
You've been here all weekend?
我还以为你躲我呢
I thought you were avoiding me.
很遗憾你病了
I'm sorry you're sick.
好像脑袋里挤满了蜜蜂 嗡嗡响个不停
It feels like bees are buzzing in my head.
- 摸摸我 - 摸什么?
- Feel it. - What?
- 摸我额头 - 干什么?
- Feel my head. - Why?
就知道我有多烫了
I just want you to know how hot I am.
好吧 你烫就烫 不烫就不烫
Well, when you're hot, you're hot and when you're not, you're not.
和歌♥里唱的一样 就那样吧
That's how the song goes. Just follow the song.
什么?
What?
我摸了你额头你也好不起来
I just don't see what putting my hand on your head is going to get you.
不过
It's just -
我不是巫师 Doyle 我不会疗伤的
I'm not a shaman, Doyle. I don't have healing powers.
- 你去哪儿啊? - 很快就回来
- Where are you going? - I'll be right back.
稍等
Hold on a second.
Sookie找你 她说看过医生了
It's for you. It's Sookie. She's done with her doctor's appointment.
她说她怎么样?
Oh, she say how she is?
我没问 要是问了 她一定会告诉我的
Mm, to someone who may have asked her, I'm sure she would have.
喂 Sookie
Mm-hm. Hey, Sookie.
那混♥蛋♥让我卧床
The bastard put me on bed rest.
什么?
What?
Menck医生 他让我立即卧床
Dr. Menck. He told me to lie down immediately
不到小Cherry或是小Norric出生不许起床
and not to get up again until little Cherry or Norric comes out.
哦 我们稍后再讨论名字问题吧
Oh. Well, we'll get to the names in a second.
你是真的需要卧床吗? 你在哪儿?
So, are you serious about the bed rest? Where are you?
在家 沙发上!
I'm at home, on the couch!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
不好! 我还要出门去做晚饭
No, I'm not okay! I have a dinner to get out.
亲爱的 晚饭我们自己来整 你别管了
Well, honey, I think we're going to have to do that without you.
你们咋整?
But how?
我们有其他厨师啊 你只说还要做什么就行了
Well, we have a kitchen staff, and you just tell me what still needs to be done, and we will handle it.
好吧 做笔记
Okay. Get a pencil.
好 开始吧
Okay. Pencil in hand.
要切碎6个胡萝卜4个白萝卜
You need to grate six carrots and four parsnips,
拿出面粉和黄油 融化黄油 做成面团
and then take some flour and butter, melt the butter, make a roux.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
干什么?
What?
胡萝卜后面的都难住啦
Uh, baby, you lost me at carrots.
其实就是"才第一句话就把我难住了"
Which, uh, by the way, was the first draft of 'you had me at hello'.
什么难住? 你说什么啊?
You had me at what? What are you talking about?
对不起 我们已进入禁幽默区
Oh, sorry. I see we've entered the no humor zone.
你就放心吧 我会安排好一切的
Look, just relax. I'm going to take care of everything.
但是鸭子
But the ducks.
鸭子没事的 头都切掉了躺在锅里
The ducks will be fine. They're lying in a pan with their heads chopped off,
最恐怖的时刻已经过去啦
so the worst part is behind them.
别担心了 好好休息 稍后再和你联♥系♥吧
Now, don't worry. Go rest, and I'll check in with you later.
- 但是... - 祝你冬眠快乐!
- But - - Happy hibernating!
Sookie不来了?
No Sookie?
不来了 跟我来
No Sookie. Come on.
告诉我谁负责什么 还有我们需要什么
Okay, now tell me who does what, and what we need to keep things running.
好吧 我们需要Sookie
Well, we need Sookie here.
我知道 不过她不在 用B计划吧
Okay. Well, she's not going to be here, so let's go to plan B.
好的 B计划需要Sookie的克隆人 也叫Sookie
Okay, plan B. That involves Sookie's clone, also named Sookie.
谁负责调酱的?
Well, um, who here makes the sauces?
Sookie
Sookie.
这里的人谁会?
Who here, Michel?
Sookie不放心别人调酱 她总亲自动手
Sookie trusts no one else with the sauces. She makes the sauces.
Mark负责什么的?
Well, what does Mark make?
沙拉
Salads.
好的 Donny负责甜品 其他人做什么的呢?
Okay, and Donny does desserts. What do our other guys do?
那边那个人负责做卫生
Well, that man over there does the cleaning.
那个人装饰盘子
That man over there dresses the plates,
那个人用钳子 还有
that man uses tongs, and
我也不知道那个角落里的家伙会干什么
I have no idea what that man in the corner does.
但是他走之前我会检查他的货车
But I would check his trunk before he leaves.
Sookie不在 我们就只能做沙拉和甜品?
Without Sookie here, we have salads and desserts?
基本上是的
Pretty much.
一个餐馆不能只卖♥♥沙拉和甜品吧!
We can't run a restaurant serving just salads and desserts!
我是绝对不会去这种餐馆的
I would not go to eat, no.
等等 我们有鸭子 这里谁会做♥鸭♥子?
Wait, okay. Here we have duck. Um, who here does the duck?
没人愿意碰那鸭子
Nobody touches the ducks.
从现在开始 有人必须要碰鸭子!
Well, starting now, someone has to touch the ducks!
我不知道该说什么 不过我是不碰鸭子的
I do not know what to tell you, except that it will not be me.
Michel 情况不妙
This is bad, Michel.
我明白的 没错
I'm getting that, yes.
我们会想个办法出来的 对吗?
Well, we'll just figure something out, right?
完全正确 没有爬不过去的山
Absolutely. Ain't no mountain high enough.
我们制定个计划 然后敲定下策略
We'll just, um, formulate a plan, nail down a strategy.
你有没有办法?
You have any ideas?
我们可以叫外卖♥♥批萨 或是中国菜
We could order some pizza, or Chinese food,
或者你把那些好吉三明治切成100万块 然后...
or perhaps one of those hoagies that you cut into a million pieces -
不用再给我建议了 Michel
No more suggestions necessary, Michel.
需要帮忙随时叫我吧
Well, I'm here if you need me.
Luke餐厅!
Luke's!
你觉得我有多靓?
How pretty do you think I am?
是说特定某一天吗?
Are we using a specific day?
头天晚上有没有睡好?
Have you had a good night's sleep?
医生让Sookie立刻卧床 我还觉得没事
Sookie's doctor put her on immediate bed rest, and I thought it would be fine,
但是没有人做♥鸭♥子 Michel还说要叫外卖♥♥三明治
but no one will touch the ducks, and Michel wants to order a hoagie,
我开始大喘气了 可是又没有穿弹力衫 还有...
and I am starting to hyperventilate and I'm not wearing a stretchy fabric, and -
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表