剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 嗨 你要去哪儿? - 回餐馆
- Hey, where are you going? - Back to the diner.
- 我送你一程吧 - 不用了
- Let me drive you. - No.
我载你去吧 路上要是见着老人 就把你放下来跟他们吵架
Look, I can drive you back to the diner. I promise if we pass any senior citizens I'll let you jump out and pants them.
行
Fine.
这儿是世界闻名的Luke的餐馆 有着东海岸最棒的咖啡
And here we have the world famous Luke's diner, home of the best coffee on the east coast
和继Mel吻了Flo以来最睿智健谈的老板
and the most delightful and chatty proprietor since Mel kissed Flo's grits.
好吧 我回旅馆去了
Okay, well, I should get back to the Inn.
明天玩儿的愉快 别忘了买♥♥个塑料猴纪念品
I hope you've enjoyed your tour and don't forget to buy yourself a souvenir plastic monkey on the way out.
明天是我父亲的忌日
Tomorrow's the anniversary of my dad's death.
噢 亲爱的...
Oh - oh, hon...
每年的这个时候...我都会消失
And every year on that anniversary... I disappear.
不工作 不跟人交谈 我有种懦弱 有点像...嗯
I don't work. I don't talk to anyone. I get in kind of a funk - it's like... um...
- 你有个"黑暗日" - 是啊 我有个黑暗日
- You have a "dark day". - Yeah. I have a dark day.
我们在交往 所以我认为你有权知道
I thought I should tell you this because we're in a relationship,
想着也许到那天你会奇怪为什么 我不接电♥话♥ 人也不见踪影
and I thought you might wonder why I suddenly don't answer the phone, or I'm not around.
你也不能带我去参加Patty的疯狂周年派对 你也不能秀发飞扬了
Why you can't flip your hair and con me into going to Miss Patty's crazy anniversary party.
头发飞扬真的让人那么印象深刻 哈
The hair flip is that effective, huh?
再加上你穿黑裙子 我完全就成了一个伴舞了
Combine that with your black dress, you could probably get me to be your backup dancer.
我会记得的
I'll remember that.
我以前从没跟人说过这些 我真的不喜欢谈论这个
I've never told anyone this before. I don't really like to talk about it.
难怪你会对Thompson太太发那么大火
I guess that explains the thing with Mrs. Thompson.
正赶在这时间 船的事对我触动很大 我会向她道歉的
Yeah. Some timing, her springing this boat thing on me now. I'll apologize to her.
我一直没造完那船 让它在车♥库♥里躺了15年
You know, I never finished that boat. It's been sitting there half done for fifteen years.
Luke 这么处理船会不会太过草率了?
Hey, Luke, don't you think you might have been a little hasty about the boat decision?
你正处在气头上 我打赌有天你因没了船会后悔的
I mean, you were upset, and I bet some day you're going to be really sorry you don't have that boat anymore.
不 她把船处理掉了更好
No, it's better she gets rid of the thing now.
但...
But...
自从我爸爸生病 我就没再去看那船 一眼都没瞟过
I haven't even looked at that boat since my dad got sick. Not a glance, nothing.
再说点理由
Even more reason.
如果船没了 我就不用再操心了 是时候向前看了
If it's gone, then I don't have to deal with it. It's time to move on, you know?
- 可... - 我没事儿 真的
- But... - I'm fine. Really.
- 谢谢你载我 - 不谢
- Thanks for the ride. - Any time.
- 我爱这地方! - 现在就爱上了? 我们才刚进来呢
- I love it here! - You love it here? We just walked in!
我知道 可这里学院氛围浓厚啊
I know, but it feels so collegiate!
你知道这地方最棒的是什么吗?
Actually, you know what is great about this place?
伊利胡·耶鲁在这喝过酒?
Eli Yale drank here?
不 他们的卡布奇诺咖啡很赞 想要来杯吗?
No, they make amazing cappuccinos. You want one?
- 当然 - 行 你坐这儿 我去买♥♥
- Yeah. - Okay. You go sit and I'll get the coffees.
- 请来两杯卡布奇诺 - 就来
- Two cappuccinos, please. - Sure thing.
- 嗨 - 嗨 你刚到啊?
- Hey. - Hi, you just get here?
没错
Yep.
- 想要来杯吗? - 行 有劳了
- You want a... - Yes, please.
不好意思 我要三杯
I'm sorry, could you make that three cappuccinos?
- 一切都顺利吗? - 我想我打击到Anna了
- So how's it going? - I think I may have overwhelmed Anna.
她记笔记1小时前手都抽筋了 现在都没恢复
Her hand cramped up about an hour ago, and it's been smasming ever since.
- 是吗? 她在哪儿? - 就在那儿呢
- Really? Where is she? - She's right there...
我才刚离开一会儿...不好意思
I turn around for one minute. Excuse me.
Rory Mark和Matthew告诉我 今晚有个很棒的派对
Rory, Mark and Matthew were just telling me about a great party tonight.
是吗? 他们可真热心 谢谢 你们叫Mattew和Mark?
Really, well that was very nice of them. Thank you, Matthew and Mark, was it?
- 是的 - 哟 你们真神圣啊
- That's right. - Well, how biblical.
ok 可惜我们的行程已经满了
Okay, well, our schedule is completely full at the moment,
如果情况有变 事情有了转机 或是她在3小时内长大了2岁
but if that changes - if things lighten up, or if she suddenly ages two years in the next three hours,
我们知道去哪找你 Okay? 再见 好了 再见
then we'll know where to find you. Okay? Bye-bye, now. Bye-bye.
我们就在那边 只是顺路说下
We'll be over here, just in case.
- Rory! - Anna!
- Rory! - Anna!
这不公平 你可以和男孩子们聊天
Well this is so not fair. You get to talk to boys.
- 什么? - 你刚才在那儿和Marty聊天
- What? - Well, you were over there talking to Marty.
那不一样 Marty是朋友 交朋友也是大学的一件大事
That's different. Marty's just a friend. Which is another great thing about college.
你会交一些异性朋友 与浪漫无关 只是好伙伴
You learn to have guy friends. Nothing romantic, just a good pal.
那些男孩子对你的友谊可不感兴趣 除非那个“友谊”是你屁♥股♥上的纹身
Those boys are not interested in your friendship, unless the word "friendship" is tattooed on your butt.
现在喝咖啡吧
Now drink your coffee.
味道不错吧?
It's good, huh?
我能开着电视睡觉吗?
Can I sleep with the TV on?
只要别把Paris吵醒就行 这是为你好
Um, yeah, as long as you don't wake Paris up, and that advice is for your own good.
- 如果我睡不着呢? - 那就不睡呗
- And if I can't go to sleep? - Then you don't go to sleep.
我喜欢这样! 我讨厌别人催我睡觉
I love that! I love not having someone to tell me when to go to sleep.
是啊 太棒了
Yes, it's great.
我喜欢开着电视睡 喜欢没父母在周围 我喜欢卡布奇诺!
I love sleeping with the TV on, and I love having no parents around, and I love cappuccino,
我喜欢苹果松饼 我爱大学!
and I love apple muffins, and I love college!
她发什么疯?
What's she on?
4杯咖啡和3罐红牛的副作用
Four cappuccinos and three Red Bulls from the fridge.
接着兴奋吧 我看上去如何?
Enjoy your night. How do I look?
- 你要去哪儿? - 我要出去 Rory
- Where are you going? - I'm putting myself out there, Rory.
- 现在? - 是的 现在
- Now? - Yes now.
都晚上11点了 你跟谁快活去? Spike和Drusilla?
It's eleven o'clock at night, who are you hoping to hook up with now, Spike and Drusilla?
我唇膏的颜色会不会太淫♥荡♥了?
Just tell me if my lipstick is too whorish.
不 淫♥荡♥的刚刚好
Nope, just whorish enough.
晚上11点还出门? 我爱大学!
Going out at eleven o'clock at night? I love college!
我回来可能会闷死她
I may suffocate her when I get back.
嘿 如果她能抓住她
Hey, if you can catch her.
- 拜 - 祝你好运
- Bye. - Good luck.
- 晚安 Anna - 晚安
- Good night, Anna. - Good night.
现在问题来了
Which brings us to this question.
坎贝尔是否成功解决了荣格和弗洛伊德
Does Campbell抯 work successfully resolve the disparate stances of Jung and Freud
在集体无意识方面的严重分歧?
when it comes to the collective unconscious?...
嗨 用点儿心 Bell教授 是这国家最优秀的哲学教授之一
Hey, pay attention. Professor Bell is one of the foremost philosophy professors in the country.
- 噢 抱歉. - ...的原型与形而上学相连?、
- Oh. Sorry. - ... archetypes bordering on metaphysical?
没错 我们可以说它非常接近 可现在坎贝尔又指出了
All right. Let's call that close enough. But now, Camel can point to the repetition
随文化的延续 英雄神话也在延续 然后说 "嘿 西格蒙德
of the hero myth in culture after culture and say, "Hey Sigmund!
管你喜不喜欢 这些基本的英雄人物性格可是一再重复的..."
Like it or not, here are the same basic characters over and over"...
- 打扰一下 我很抱歉 对不起 - 我在上课呢 年轻人
- Excuse me, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - I'm right in the middle of a class, young man.
对不起 Rory 你不能这么一走了之 我们在一起经历了那么多
I know, I'm sorry. Rory, you can't just walk out like that. Not after everything we've been through.
你就那么走了 撂我一个人在床上 我是说 这是怎么回事?
You just left. I was still in bed, I mean, what is that all about?
- Okay 这些以后再说 - 不 我一定得现在说
- Okay, you need to do this later. - I can't do this later.
Rory 我爱你 我他妈的爱你
Rory, I love you. I love you, damn it.
我要告诉你多少遍? 天啊 你说话啊!
How many times do I have to tell you? God, just talk to me!
- Okay 出去 现在就走 - Colin! 你在这儿干嘛呢?
- Okay, out! Right now, just get... - Colin! What are you doing, man?
- 快滚出去! - 她和我在一起的 我告诉过你 别缠着她
- Get the hell out of here! - She's with me now, I told you that. Let it go.
我才不会放手!
I will not let it go!
她根本不爱你 Rory 告诉他 你不爱他
She doesn't love you, Rory, tell him you don't love him!
- 本来一切都好 直到你出现! - 怪不得我 你就留不住她!
- Everything was fine until you came along! - Don't blame me 'cause you couldn't keep her!
- 我发誓我要杀了你! - 行啊 有种你就试试
- I swear to God, I'm going to kill you. - Oh, I'd love to see you try.
停下 快停下! Anthony 叫保安 停下 别打了!
Stop it! Stop it right now! Anthony, get security! Stop - break it up!
你们在... 先生们 你们失控了 还在上课 快停下!
What are you - gentlemen! You are losing control! You are in a classroom, stop it!
够了! 快停手! 你们俩!
All right, that's enough, break it up, you two!
Rory Gilmore 你该为自己感到羞耻
Rory Gilmore, you should be ashamed of yourself.
玩弄两个男人的感情 他们以前也有骄傲
Toying with these boys like this. They used to have pride.
也有自尊 也都带种
They used to have dignity. They used to have balls.
靠 Gilmore 把他们的种都还回来!
Damn it Gilmore, give 'em back their balls!
- 天哪 这么多垃圾 - 我知道
- God, this is a lot of junk. - I know.
要我说 除了苏珊·桑莫斯 谁会买♥♥3套健身器啊
I mean, who has three Thigh Masters, besides Suzanne Somers.
显然是Thompson太太啊
Well, Mrs. Thompson, apparently.
你觉得她就算买♥♥了健身器 有天还能穿上松紧裤?
You'd think if she had three Thigh Masters she'd wear some slacks once in a while.
你搞这么一堆垃圾是干啥?
And, I'm sorry, why exactly did you have to take all this crap?
只有这样 我才能让她给我那传
It was the only way I could get her to give me the boat.
谁想买♥♥船 就得把这些 垃圾一起给买♥♥下来
Some guy wanted it, and she got him to buy all her other crap,
我想要那条船 就得买♥♥下一切 就这样
so if I wanted the boat I had to take everything, and that's what I did.
我只需要把这船藏几天 然后就挪走
I just have to hide it for a few days, then I'll move it.
搬去哪儿?
Where?
不知道 随便什么地方 旅馆吧 放在后院的旧马厩里
I don't know. Somewhere. The Inn! I'll put it in the old stable out back.
- 你会告诉Luke吗? - 当然了
- Are you ever going to tell Luke? - Yes!
- 什么时候呢? - 一周...一年 我没想那么长远
- Oh, when? - A week, a year - I haven't thought that far in advance.
我就是不能让她把船给处理了 不如咱们把健身器挂上去?
I just couldn't let her get rid of his dad's boat! What if we hang the Thigh Masters on it?
- 或者多拿些树来遮着? - 好 多搞些树来
- Or get more trees! - Yeah, or get more trees!
- Jackson家里有些树 - 你觉得我能借点出来?
- Jackson's got some trees at home. - Think I could borrow them?
当然 我们只需等他躺下打盹 偷偷把树搬出来就行
Sure! We'll just wait 'till he lies down for his nap and sneak them right out of there.
很好 我要单脚跳过栅栏 并让理查德·威德马克 在我的柚子上签名
Great. Then I'll hop a fence and get Richard Widmark to sign my grapefruit.
欢迎大家来参加今天的快速约会
I'd like to welcome you all to today's speed dating session.
很多人以前来过 有些是第一次
Many of you have been with us before, many of you are first timers.
对后者我再说一下规则
So, for the latter group, here are the rules.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表