剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
外省人领会传统的意思总特别好笑
It's always amusing when provincials grasp for legitimacy.
我参加
I'm in.
我不过错过的
I wouldn't miss it.
我帮忙建造的
I helped build it.
恐怖
Bully.
好的 赶紧吃完 穿上外套 我们出发
All right, well, finish up here, grab your jackets and we'll go.
我不要穿外套
I don't need a jacket.
外面很冷 Kirk
Well, it's chilly, Kirk.
我就是不要穿外套
I don't want to wear a jacket.
那你是不想去Stars Hollow博物馆喽
Well, then, maybe you won't go to the grand opening of the Stars Hollow museum.
我穿外套就是了
I'll put on my jacket.
先把你的早餐吃完
Finish your breakfast first.
Kirk 不许开电视
Kirk. Do not turn that TV on.
Kirk! 我认真的 Kirk!
Kirk! I mean it, Kirk!
欢迎来到博物馆 回头来点潘趣酒
Please enjoy the museum, and come back for some punch.
早上好 女士们!
Good morning, ladies!
嗨 Patty
Hi, Patty.
嗨 Patty
哦 我记得你! 小可怜
Oh, I remember you! You poor thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
三块钱一份 包括了潘趣酒 现在来点吗?
It's three dollars each. That includes the punch. Would you like yours now?
等会儿吧 我刚吃一块面包 一些薄饼加上一夸脱橄榄油
Oh, how about later? After I eat a loaf of bread, a pound of crackers and chase it with a quart of olive oil.
不够劲就不是我的潘趣酒了
Well, it's not my punch if it's not strong.
嘿 你们已经到了? 哦!
Hey, are you guys coming? Oh!
看来我们是第一批进去的
looks like we're the first group in.
我马上过去 我跟Lane在这儿约好了
I'll catch up. I told Lane I'd meet up with her.
好的 待会儿见
慘ay, see you.
回见
Bye.
你怎么样?
How are you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
Doyle可能打电♥话♥到我寝室了
Doyle's probably called me at the dorm,
我又没回电♥话♥ 他以后不会再打给我了
and my not calling him back means he may never call me again.
你得逞了
There you go. There you have it.
Paris 你已经快走出来了 别折回去了
Paris, you've come this far. Don't buckle.
我没有折回去
I don't want to buckle.
我真的不想走回头路了
I really don't want to buckle.
给 帮我保管
Here. Keep it for me.
你的手♥机♥? 你确定吗?
Your cell phone? Are you sure?
转移引诱物
Remove the temptation.
很明智 Lane来了
You got it. There's Lane.
你们好
Hello.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
我不想谈那个
I don't want to talk about it.
我们三的组合真有趣
Well, we're a fun group.
Paris
Paris -
我们付了三美元的
We paid our three dollars.
Patty女士剩余的潘趣酒是用来 去除建筑留下残余焦油和沥青的
Miss Patty's leftover punch is used to remove tar from construction sites.
那我们用它来去除灵魂里的残留物吧
Then let it remove the tar from our souls.
就是这儿了
Here it is.
哦 真漂亮!
Oh, it's nice!
你们工作真的很有效率啊?
You really turned this around fast, huh?
是整个团队的成果
Well, it was a team effort.
嘿 看 老信件!
Hey look, old letters!
哦 我喜欢!
Oh, I love those!
Olivia Taft的来信
Letter from Olivia Taft.
据报道其侄孙女嫁给了William Taft总统
Reported grand-niece by marriage to president William Taft.
写给Chester Hobart 据说是Garret Hobart 的远亲是副总统William McKinley 哇哦
Written to Chester Hobart, assumed distant relative to Garret Hobart, vice-president to William McKinley. Wow.
哦 我爱历史
Oh, I love history.
哦! 或许是罕见的48星美国国旗!
Ooh! Possibly rare 48 star American flag!
啊 看看那个
Ah, look at that.
应该有人把Sears百货标签取下来的
Oh, someone was supposed to take the Sears tag off of that.
这是什么?
What's this?
内战时期的炮弹!
Civil War era cannonball!
啊 炮弹呢?
Ah, where's the cannonball?
手电筒!
Flashlights!
我没看见呐!
I don't see it!
哦 等等 在那儿! 在那儿!
Oh, wait, right there! Right there!
哦! 是是是 好酷!
Ooh! Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, cool!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
我们的视听演讲五分钟后开始 还有五分钟 大家请注意
Our audio-visual presentation will commence in five minutes. Five minutes, everybody.
嘿 看看那幅画!
Hey, check out that painting!
哦 实际上它很棒
Oh, yeah, actually that's pretty cool.
这大概是19世纪左右富兰克林 的堂兄所念学校的奠基人的画像
It's a possible circa nineteenth century portrait of what we think may have been the founder of a school that possibly educated Ben Franklin's cousin.
他只是疲惫的把脸凑到我跟前 对着我的脸说他在撒谎
He just flat out looked out of his face right into my face and said to my face that he was lying.
Zach说他自己在撒谎?
Zach said that he was lying?
不是 他当着我的面骗我说
No. He lied from his face into my face
他去了哪里 这才是最伤人的 谎言!
about where he was going. That's what hurts the most, the lie!
要不是看见了他和那个女人在一起! 这才是最伤人的 比谎言还伤人
Except for seeing him with that woman! That hurts most, more than the lie.
你想想他们不小心说出了实话
You'd think they'd stumble onto the truth.
纯属意外 就像说二加二等于四
Just accidentally. Say something like two plus two equals four.
只因为他们脱口而出 就像是
Just because they say so many things just accidentally, that's like -
男人!
man!
我懂!
I know!
他们只要繁衍物种
They just have to repopulate the species.
知道么? 四处播种
You know? Just spread it around.
哦 他们喜欢到处留情 是的
Oh, they like to spread it around, all right.
我敢打赌 Doyle正在播种
I bet you Doyle's spreading it right now.
你不知道他此刻是不是在四处留情呢
You don't know that he's spreading it.
这个真好喝
This - is tasty.
有了!
I've had it!
有什么?
Had what?
我要把事情查清楚
I'm getting to the bottom of this.
打他的屁♥股♥!
Spank his bottom!
他不能这么做! 我们是朋友 也是情人 如果我们结了婚的话!
He can't do this! We're friends too, as well as lovers if we ever get married!
她走路很好玩
She walks funny.
我很渴 潘趣酒越喝越渴
I'm thirsty. This punch makes you thirsty.
最近的洗手间在哪儿?
Where is the nearest bathroom?
不 Paris 不 别走
No. Paris, no. Stay.
我要上厕所
I need to go to the bathroom.
你会去打电♥话♥给Doyle的
You're going to call Doyle.
什么?
What?
我手♥机♥在你那儿
You've got my cell phone.
我们镇科技不发达 但还是有公用电♥话♥的
We're low-tech here in the Hollow, but we do have payphones.
我不会打给Doyle的
I'm not going to call Doyle.
你会的
Yes you are.
我身上一分钱也没有
I don't even have money on me.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
好吧
Fine.
我把鞋脱了 行吧?
Take my shoes, okay?
没鞋我能走多远?
How far can I get without my shoes?
现在告诉我厕所在哪儿?
Now, bathroom?
在那边
Over there.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
很好
Good.
抱歉打扰?
Excuse me?
我能向你借点零钱吗?
Could I trouble you for some change?
打扰了 我需要一点零钱打个电♥话♥ 你能...
Excuse me, I just need some change to make a call. Could you -
我只是需要打个电♥话♥!
I just need to make a call!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
马上就知道了
You'll see.
这是什么?
What is this?
你不想让我破坏悬念的
You wouldn't want me to spoil it.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到 Stars Hollow立体模型历史展览厅
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Stars Hollow dioramic history room presentation.
请面朝展厅中♥央♥ 展示期间
Please stand toward the center of the room, and remember, no talking, no smoking, and please,
请勿聊天吸烟 请勿有任何不雅行为
no lewd behavior of any kind during our presentation.
嘿!
Hey!
我只是在展示开始前把不雅行为做掉
I'm just getting the lewd behavior out of the way before the presentation.
现在是黎明时分
It's the dawn of time.
不管你相信与否 一个至高无上的人创造了世界
And whether you believe that a Supreme Being created the earth,
或者说越来越令人无法相信的进化论
or in the more and more discredited theory of evolution,
但有件事是可以肯定的
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表