剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
when sanity and reason have been restored to Stars Hollow.
朋友们 相信我 最后
So, in closing, friends, believe me when I tell you,
Taylor Doose还会回来的
you will have Taylor Doose to kick around again.
谢谢 上帝保佑你们
Thank you, and God bless.
Jackson 现在我们解决了 人行道的问题
Jackson, now that we're done with the sidewalk issue,
我想请你允许我扩建我的舞蹈室 加一个泰搏室
I would like to talk to you about the permit for expanding my dance studio to include a Tae-Bo room.
这是那些栅栏的图片
I have the pictures of the hedges right here.
它们至少高出了一英尺 用红宝石都砍不断
They're at least a foot above where they're supposed to be, and ruby won't cut them down.
如果你需要有人保卫祖国安全 随时告诉我
If you need someone in charge of homeland security, I am your man.
我有绝妙的主意...
I have this great idea...
因为她的栅栏挡着 我的太阳就要早下山五分钟
The sun sets five minutes earlier for me 'cause her hedges are in the way.
嘿
Hey.
带来一点胜利的香槟 我觉得...
Grabbed us a little victory champagne, and I thought -
- 你睡了 - 没有 没有
- you were asleep. - Oh, no, no.
- 正在算算帐什么的 - 算帐?
- I was just doing some bills and things. - Doing bills?
- 嗯 - 黑灯瞎火的?
- Yeah. - In the dark?
省电 起见
Trying to - conserve.
所以你早早上楼 是为了睡觉
So, when you went up earlier, you were going to bed.
早睡 说得通 因为你起得早
You go to bed early, which makes sense, because you get up early.
我明白了
And, ugh - now I got it.
没关系的 进来吧 Lorelai...
Hey, it's no big deal. Just come on in, Lorelai...
- 不用了 这个可以先放我这里 - 是吗?
- No, I can hold on to this till later. - Yeah?
嗯 晚安
Yeah. Good night.
睡得早 我得记着
"Goes to bed early," I gotta remember that.
- 只是有时候 - 你不会也讨厌香槟吧?
- Only on some nights. - Hey, don't you also hate champagne?
- 有点 - 果然
- Kind of. - Yeah.
记住了 记住了
I'm learning, I'm learning.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表