剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
需要加点水吗?
I'll get you some more water?
- 你好 - 你好
- Well, hello. - Hey, there.
- 嗨 Zach - Trina 你好
- Hi, Zach. - Trina, how you doing?
Cheryl 快 亲一个
Cheryl, come on. Shoot me some.
来这边 你坐那儿
Come this way. You sit there.
- 该你了 - 是吗?
- It's your turn. - Really?
你10秒前说过后我还没动过?
That fact has not changed since you said it 10 seconds ago?
如果你输了 你能再装一次疯子吗?
If you lose, will you do that thing where you pretend to get all mad
打翻棋盘 扔得棋子到处都是
and you hit the board and send the marbles flying all around?
- 耶! - 我不会输的
- Yeah! - I am not going to lose.
嗨孩子们 Michel 我们还有五号♥电池没?
Hi, kids. Michel, do we have any double-A batteries?
这么多干扰让我怎么玩中国跳棋?
How can a man play Chinese Checkers with all these interruptions?
天 他们还是没打扫那块
Ugh! Man, they're still not vacuuming that spot.
- 该你了 Michel - 唠唠叨叨 唧唧歪歪
- It's your turn, Michel. - Redundant little rodent.
- Michel 电池呢? - 办公室里 柜子最右边的抽屉 靠!
- Michel, the batteries? - In the office - far-right drawer of the credenza. Damn!
靠水坝 可以储存水给用来发电 谢谢 Michel
Is where water is stored to power electrical facilities. Thanks Michel.
又该你了
It's your turn again.
为什么餐桌总是 总是不在合适的位置?
Why are the dining room tables always, always out of place?
Lorelai? 等等
Lorelai? Excuse me.
好了 好了 桌子很好了现在
Okay, okay. Table's perfect now.
谁老动它们? 告诉我是谁
Who keeps moving them out of place? I want a name.
喜欢恶作剧的餐桌精灵? 跟我来食品室 来
Uh, cruel, sadistic table fairies? Come into the pantry with me, here.
那就给你一分钟 顶多了
I can give you a minute. That's it. - Ooh.
我一直在想怎么跟你说 那是什么?
I've been trying to figure out a way to bring this up - what's that?
- 清理了一个盘子 - 那不是你的活
- I cleared a plate. - You don't clear plates.
- 盘子空了 我就拿走了 - 把盘子给我
- The plate was empty, so I grabbed it. - Give me the plate.
- 你已经不正常了! - 什么?!
- You've gone nutty! - What?!
现在你不高兴了 我最恨让你不高兴 我的人际沟通水平很烂的
Now you're mad. I hate making you mad. I have the worst people skills.
- 我没有不高兴也没有不正常 - 你有 并且已经几周了
- I'm not mad or nutty. - But you are, and you have been for weeks.
不正常的人并不知道他们不正常 所以他们才不正常
The nutty don't usually know that they're nutty, thus the nutty.
Sookie 我很忙
Sookie, I'm very busy.
- 做别人的工作 - 我没有
- Doing other people's work. - I am not.
- 换床单 拍松枕头是你的工作? - 不是
- It's your job to change sheets, fluff pillows? - No.
刷马 叠卫生纸?
Brush the horses, fold the points on the toilet paper?
Sookie 新人干活还不熟练 我在检查他们疏忽遗漏的地方
Sookie, we're breaking in new people. I'm picking up the slack.
- 我是新人? Michel是新人? - 我没做你们的工作
- I'm new? Michel's new? - I'm not doing your jobs.
两周前我来的时候 看到按我10年没变过的规律
Two weeks ago, I come in, and my refrigerator, which is sorted by a system
摆放的冰箱 已经完全变了样
that I have honed for 10 straight years, is completely rearranged.
甜菜放上边 蔬菜放下边
The beets are on the top. The vegetables are on the bottom.
简直是翻天覆地大变革啊! 我还朝手下发怒呢 现在我知道了 是你弄的
It's "Apocalypse Now," baby! I yelled at the staff, but now I know. It was you.
- 太乱了 - 我有我的乱法
- It was messy. - It was my messy.
我已经好几天找不到东西了 我伸手去拿草莓
I couldn't find anything in there for days. I kept reaching in for strawberries
- 拿到的却是肝 这感觉很不舒服 - 我保证再也不碰冰箱了
- and coming up with liver - that's not pleasant. - I promise not to touch the fridge again.
- 你还对员工大叫 你以前从没大声过 - 我有吗?
- You're yelling at the employees. You never yelled before. - I'm yelling?
- 你得偶尔回家休息一下 - Sookie我们刚开业 需要扑时间上来的
- And you've got to go home once in a while. - Sookie, we're a new business. It's time-consuming.
你有多少次 在那个破办公室里睡过去?
How many times have you fallen asleep at your desk in that stupid office of yours?
- 一次 - 不是
- Once. - No.
一次是你趴在订书机上睡的 然后第二天
Once, you fell asleep on a stapler. The whole next day,
你脸上一直反印着"Swingline"
you had "Swingline" printed backwards across your face.
你趴在桌子上睡着N次了
But you've fallen asleep at that desk a hundred times.
该来的时候我就得来 我也没办法 抱歉
Well, I'm here when I'm here. I can't change that. I'm sorry.
你知道员工和女佣上一次 如此害怕他们的老板是什么时候吗?
Want to know the last time I saw staff and maids looking this scared of their boss?
在你母亲家里
Your mother's house.
哇塞 这一刀好深啊!
Ow! Knife in the gut!
我不想戳你痛处的 但这是事实
Well, I'm sorry to deal from the bottom of the deck, but that's reality.
好吧 我真的压力很大
Well... I am pretty burned out.
我也是 我们都是 真的很累
Me too. We all are. It's been hard.
- 我该休息一下了 - 很好
- I will take a break. - Good.
不是这周 因为事情已经堆成山了 不是下周 天 我也不知道
Not this week, 'cause stuff's been piling up. But... not next week. God. I don't know.
- 就现在 - 停! 救命啊 我被绑♥架♥了!
- Now. - Uh-oh. Hey, stop! Wait, I'm being kidnapped!
- 回家休息去 - 没有人陪我玩
- Go home and relax. - I have no one to hang out with.
我会找时间陪你玩的 我也需要休息一下
I'll hang out with you sometime this week. I need a break, too.
我们就过一个女朋友日 去做指甲 跳绳 讨论男生
We'll have a girlfriend day. We'll get manicures and jump rope and talk about boys.
所有女生一起玩的大俗套 快走! 千万不要回头
The whole cliché thing. Now go! Go and don't stop for nothing.
好好 我保证
Okay, okay, I promise.
再来一次! 再来一次!
Do it again! Do it again!
挺住 挺住 做的好 拿好东西赶紧走
Hold it. Hold it! Good girl. Now, get your things and go.
Bob 你真的打算... 没事 继续吧
Oh, hey. Um, Bob, are you sure you want to - nope. Keep going.
喂?
Hello?
- 是我 - 哦...
- It's me. - Oh. Hello.
- 时候不对? 你忙? - 正在尽力避免 你怎样?
- Bad time? Are you busy? - Uh, trying not to be. How are you doing?
- 很好 你呢? - 很好
- Good. You? - Good.
今天去了Bark&Cheese那里
I was at the corner of Bark and Cheese today.
Bark&Cheese? 真的?
Bark and Cheese? Really?
- 跟以前完全一样 - 完全一样?
- And it's exactly the same. - Exactly the same?
有只小意大利狗在篮子里一直对着你叫?
Was there a tiny, little Italian dog in a basket barking the whole time you were there?
这次没有 不过我真的想到过
Not this time, but I definitely had flashbacks.
咖啡泡奶酪好吃吗?
Did you have a nice piece of cheese with your coffee?
我那次用意大利语说的奶油 应该是对的
I still say I said the correct word for "cream" in Italian.
我要的时候甚至还指着咖啡 我怎么可能要奶酪
I even pointed at my coffee when I asked for it. How could I be asking for cheese?
- 但你就要来了奶酪 - 还是特臭的奶酪
- But cheese you were brought. - Stinky cheese.
- 别忘了那是我最讨厌的一种 - 但你还是吃了
- The worst, don't forget. - That you proceeded to eat.
因为我讨厌有人点菜时出错 特别是在外国
Because I hate people who make mistakes when they order, especially in a foreign country,
然后看到拿错了还大发脾气 丑陋的美国人 呸
and then make a big to-do when they get the wrong thing. Ugly Americans. Yuck.
你承认是点错了 你确实说的奶酪
Aha! You admit it was a mistake. You did say "cheese. "
我懂法语 一点西班牙语 但我的意大利语不太好
I know French, a bit of Spanish, but my Italian - not so good.
- 对年轻女士来说 三种语言足够了 - 是的
- Being trilingual is plenty for a young lady. - Yeah.
- 妈? - 嗯?
- Mom? - Yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 没关系 - 我搞砸了
- It's okay. - I screwed up.
变成了这样子 没一件事处理好
I screwed up so bad. I handled everything wrong.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
所有的事情我都想了好几遍 真是一团糟
I keep reliving everything over and over. It's such a mess.
我想改变 我必须改变
I just want to fix it. I have to fix it.
- 你会的 - 我知道
- You will. - I know.
- 我只是 需要你帮个忙 - 好的
- I just - I need a favor. - Okay.
- 很大的忙 - 好的
- It's big. - Okay.
我给Dean写了封信
I wrote a letter... to Dean.
- 你能送给他吗? - 呃...
- Could you get it to him? - Oh.
我不知道还有什么办法 我不能直接寄去他家
I don't know how else to do it. I can't just mail it to his apartment.
- 很大的忙 - 亲爱的 我...
- It's a big favor. - Honey, I don't know.
我知道这很过分 但我觉得这会让事情好起来 拜托
It's a lot to ask, but I think that this will make everything better. Please.
我不能等到回家 我必须现在就行动
I can't wait until I get home. I have to do something now.
一封信? 好吧 把信给我 我再给他
A letter, huh? Well, get it to me, and I will get it to him.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
- 替我多喝点特浓咖啡和林堡干酪 - 我会的
- Have some espresso and limburger for me. - I will.
- 我爱你 妈 - 我也爱你
- I love you, mom. - I love you, too.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
- 如果你再填点土... - 走!
- You know, I think if you made it a little fuller... - Go!
走了
Going.
善良的女士 感谢您的光顾 请拿一张我的卡片
I want to thank thee, kind lady, for your purchase. Please take one of my cards.
上面有网址 祝您购物开心
Note the website. And do enjoy your day at the Faire.
我做的出神入化了! 我是销♥售♥大♥师♥
I am kickin' ass! Who knew I was a master salesman?
我已经收拾好准备走了
So, I'm all packed and ready to go.
好 别担心我们 我们已经走上正轨了
Good, and don't worry about nothing, 'cause we're all cool here.
是这么回事 再过十年 我可能会死
Well, that's the thing. In 10 years, I could die,
他们很容易就会追查到现在
and they could very well trace it back to this moment.
"他太早就开始工作了" 他们就会这么说
"He got back up on his feet too fast. " That's what they can say.
真的很奇怪 为什么有些人老觉得自己是医生
It's weird when people who aren't doctors start thinking they're doctors.
- 他没事的 - 天 我还真担心呢
- He'll be fine. - Gosh, I was so worried.
我打个电♥话♥ 然后就走了
So, I'm gonna make a phone call, and then I'll go.
好吧 亲爱的 你能打开这个钱箱吗? 又卡住了
Okay. Hey, hon, could you try and get this cash box open? It's stuck again.
当然 上次拧这螺丝刀的时候 差点让我昏过去
If you want. It's just I was holding this screwdriver before, and I almost blacked out.
- 我再试试 - 谢谢
- I'll try again. - Thanks.
Luuuke! 别忘了秘密巡查 手♥机♥也要被查的哦
Luuuke! Don't forget the undercover guys. They look for cell phones.
我会小心的
I'll keep an eye out.
Luuuuuuuke 我可是为你着想
Luuuuuuuke, I'm being your friend here.
- 喂? - 是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
- 幸会幸会 您在...? - 停
- Well, huzzah and prithee. Art thou -? - Stop.
- 抱歉 还好吗? - 很好
- Sorry. How are you? - Good.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表