剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
而这完全合法 因为这是餐馆的电♥话♥
And it's all perfectly legal, because I'm on the diner's phone.
- 避难处啊 很好 - 可不是嘛
- A loophole, nice. - Gotta love a loophole.
用Luke柜台电♥话♥旁边的电♥话♥ 就好像穿他优秀运动员的夹克一样
Getting to use Luke's behind the counter phone, that's like getting to wear his letterman jacket.
我知道 也许现在他就要惩罚我了
I know. Maybe now he'll ask me to the sock-hop.
我很高兴你们俩又玩避难又玩惩罚的 很好很好
I'm glad you guys are all loophole-y and sock-hop-y. It's nice.
是啊 唔 我只是打电♥话♥来 你知道
Yeah. Well, um, I just called to, you know...
吹吹我的避难处 确认周五晚餐的安排?
brag about my loophole and check on plans for Friday night dinner?
喂!
Hey!
哦 等下
Hun, hold on a sec.
你站到里面来干嘛呢?
What are you doing back here?
你没有站在柜台后面的许可证 是吗?
You didn't have permission to be behind the counter, did you?
我是他女朋友 我不需要许可证!
You don't need permission if you're the girlfriend!
如果一袋马铃薯掉你头上 保险公♥司♥ 才不在乎你是不是我女朋友
A sack of potatoes falls on your head, the insurance company doesn't care if you're the girlfriend.
如果你担心马铃薯掉人头上 你一定把马铃薯藏在很诡异的地方
Well, you're storing potatoes in a very weird place if you're worried about them falling on people's heads.
出去 出去!
Go, go, get!
好 我出去啦
Okay, I'm getting.
他把你赶出来了!
He's kicking you out!
没有 是我男朋友 他只是很保护我
No. He's just my boyfriend, so protective of my safety,
担心有吃的掉我头上 那样他会疯掉的
the thought of food falling on my head makes him crazy.
那么 言归正传 你想怎么样 拼车 还是在这见面
So, anyway, what's better for you, carpool or meet there?
在那见吧
Meet's better I guess.
好 宝贝 到时候见
Okay, honey I'll see you there.
哦 等会 有件事要拜托你
Oh, wait, there's something I want to run by you.
你就不能把自己的鼻子塞住吗?
Can't you just plug your nose or something?
是啊 让十亿穆♥斯♥林♥塞住他们的鼻子 真聪明 Marty
Sure, ask a billion Muslims to plug their noses. That makes a lot of sense, Marty.
- 你看 我有一想法 - 总算 上耶鲁有点价值了
- Okay, so I've got an idea. - Finally, this Yale thing's kicking in.
我不想再迎合外公外婆的分居计划了 这太愚蠢了
I am sick of humoring Grandma and Grandpa during this stupid separation of theirs.
什么"在这儿喝酒 在那儿吃饭" 太没劲了
This "drinks here, dinner there" is dumb.
这样不行 我们不该再那么干了
It's not working, and we should not do it anymore.
好吧 如果你觉得结束周五晚餐 是最好的方法
Well, if you feel it is best to end the Friday night dinners,
那么 作为你的母亲 我觉得我有义务支持你
then, as your mother, I feel it is my duty to support you.
我没说要结束周五晚餐
I'm not saying we should end Friday night dinners.
好 那么 作为你的母亲 我觉得我有义务告诉你这是不对滴
Okay, well, then, as your mother, I feel it is my duty to tell you that you're wrong.
我们要摆出强硬的态度 不能再迁就他们了
We need to take a stand. No more humoring.
我们应该让他们坐在一起 跟他们讲点道理
We need to get them in a room and talk some sense into them.
为了达到这个目的 我们应该分而攻之
And to do that I think we should divide and conquer.
所以这周五 我和他们其中一个一起吃 你和另一个一起
So this Friday I'll have dinner with one and you'll have dinner with the other.
唔 嗨 你说结束周五晚餐怎么样?
Uh-huh. Hey, what happened to the idea of ending Friday night dinners?
我觉得这个想法很有潜力
'Cause I thought that one had real potential.
我的方法能一对一跟他们讲 说服他们
This way we can each talk to them, one on one. Break them down.
跟他们说我们不赞成他们分居
Convince them that their separation isn't okay with us.
我们不赞成?
It's not?
妈 我知道他们都想和对方在一起
Mom, I know they both want to be with each other.
宝贝 我父母是很固执的
Hun, my parents are very stubborn.
我不想你对结果抱太大期望
I don't want you to get your hopes up about the outcome.
可我受不了他们现在这样 我觉得他们都想念对方
But I can't stand it the way it is. I think they both miss each other
他们只是太骄傲了 只是 我的心都要碎了
but they're just too proud, and it's just - it's kind of breaking my heart.
那么 你想让我跟哪个谈?
So, which one do you want me to take?
我和外公你和外婆怎么样
How about I'll take Grandpa and you'll take Grandma.
啊! 不要
Bah! No.
好吧 那我和外婆 你和外公
Okay, then I'll take Grandma, you take Grandpa.
- 啊! 不要 - 老妈!
- Bah! No. - Mom!
就不能派我去和管家聊吗? 他话不多 而且就我所知 他很喜欢我的穿衣方式
Can't I take the butler? He doesn't talk much and, as far as I can tell, thoroughly enjoys the way I dress.
她居然朝我扔东西! 申请宗教避难 拜托
She's throwing things at me! Religious sanctuary, please.
没有管家这个选项
The butler is not an option.
好吧 我和外婆
Fine, I'll take her.
谢谢啦 再见
Thank you. Bye.
培根包着啥?
What's the bacon wrapped around?
培根不该包的东西
Something bacon should never be wrapped around.
有钱人哦
Rich people.
他们的生活与众不同
They live very different lives.
多谢
Thanks.
- 你刚和Rory讲电♥话♥? - 是啊
- So, that was Rory? - Yeah.
- 她怎么样? - 挺好啊
- How's she doing? - Fine.
Dean和其他事情之后? 分手那事?
With the Dean thing and all? The breakup?
事实上听起来她还不错 她长得小 不过很坚强
She sounds okay actually. She's petite but she's strong.
很好 我放心了
Good. I'm glad.
- 不许偷笑 - 我没偷笑
- Don't gloat. - I'm not gloating.
你有
Yes, you are.
我只是说我很高兴她没事 没有偷笑
I just said I'm glad she's okay. That's not gloating.
是你的语气 好像用特别的没有偷笑 的语气掩盖你的偷笑
It was your tone. Like you were covering up for being gloaty by being extra non-gloaty.
- Lorelai - 你从来就讨厌他 我知道
- Lorelai. - You always hated him, I get it.
我从没讨厌过他 只是觉得他不适合Rory
I never hated him, I just never thought he was right for Rory.
我发誓 我没偷笑
I swear, I'm not gloating.
那我就不知道了 如果走起来像 声音像
Well, I don't know. If it walks like a gloat and quacks like a gloat...
- 我没有 - 得走了 亲亲
- I wasn't. - I gotta go. Kiss.
我发臭了 得挂个横幅 保持距离
I stink, there's your headline, keep your distance.
- 快跑吧 - 一会打给你
- Better run. - Call you later.
如果我没拿电♥话♥线上吊 我就会接
If I don't strangle myself with the phone cord I'll answer.
好啊 TJ
Hi, TJ.
三尺远 Lorelai 我好几天没洗过澡了
Three feet, Lorelai, 'cause I haven't showered in as many days.
呃 再见 TJ
Oh. Bye, TJ.
- 我要用下你的浴室 兄弟 - 对不起 坏了
- I need your shower, buddy. - I'm sorry. Broken.
真的吗? 你看上去刚擦了粉嘛
Really? 'Cause you're looking powder fresh.
我没有
I am not powder fresh.
拜托! Luke 我们新房♥子里没水 还有苍蝇 成天嗡嗡 伙计
Come on! Luke, we got no water at our new place, and the flies, they are a-buzzing, man.
好吧 去洗吧 TJ
Fine, you can use my shower, TJ.
你最好了 知道么? 我太崇拜你了
You're the best, you know that? I worship you.
是啊 你该建个圣坛
Yeah. You should build an altar.
你知道 我不该问这个 可为什么水还不来?
You know, I know I shouldn't ask you this, but why isn't your water turned on?
因为我弄坏浴室后管子就废了
'Cause the pipes got trashed after I demo'd the upstairs bathroom.
你不能弄坏浴室
You weren't going to demo the bathroom.
知道 可我装毛巾架的时候 发生了一点小意外
Right, but I had a little accident installing a towel rack,
然后接下来 你知道 整个浴室废了
and next thing you know, the whole bathroom's demo'd.
就因为毛巾架
Because of the towel rack.
我对这个毛巾架非常生气
I got very angry at this towel rack.
是啊 这是 这是应该的
Yes, that's... that's very normal.
不过我还有些备用的管子 只要切成短点的
But I got some replacement pipe, I just gotta cut it up into shorter pieces
然后粘一块 然后就可以用了
and stick it together, and we're good to go.
很好 听起来你明白自己在做什么
Okay, sounds like you know what you're doing.
我只是需要一些切割工具 怎么说来着?
I just need some kind of tool that cuts pipe, what would you call that?
不知道 切管刀具?
I don't know, a pipe cutter?
就是这个! 切管刀具!
That's it! A pipe cutter!
你知道谁有切管刀具吗?
You know anyone who's got a pipe cutter?
我有一把 你要借吗?
I have a pipe cutter, would you like to borrow it?
那能切管子 对吗?
That cuts pipe, right?
我说 TJ 为什么你不雇个干这行的呢?
Hey, TJ, why don't you just hire a professional?
因为我想为这个负责 什么契约啦 所有事
Because I'm trying to be responsible. What with the move and being in escrow and everything,
我不会脸红的 所以我想自己干 有什么错吗?
I'm not exactly flush. So I figured I'd do it myself. Is that so wrong?
我来帮你切管子吧 TJ
I'll help you cut the pipe, TJ.
哦 你真是太好了
Oh, hey, that's beyond the call.
你一定是世界上最好的小舅子了
You've got to be the best brother-in-law in the world.
唔 多谢 还有别的事吗?
Uh-huh, thanks. Anything else?
你知道 没有水很难泡咖啡
You know it's real hell trying to make coffee without water.
来点咖啡吧 TJ
Have some coffee, TJ.
再来张薄饼中和下苦味
And a cruller, to cut the bitterness.
因为有时候 别生气 我觉得你的咖啡有点苦
'Cause sometimes, no offense, I find your coffee a little bitter.
我是说咖啡不错 就是有点苦
I mean it's good. It's just a little bitter.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
说
Shoot.
那儿有对夫妇我觉得我能认出来 但不确定
There's a couple here I thought I recognized but I was not sure.
所以我查了下原来旅馆的客人登记表
So I consulted an old guest ledger from the Independence Inn
发现有一处外表描述指定了他们
and found a physical description that confirmed their identities.
外表描述?
Physical description?
是的 我令人惊奇地极度精准地 描述了他们的外表特征
Yes. I had described them with astonishing accuracy,
小到歪斜的眼睛和难看的痣
down to the crooked eyes and unsightly moles.
你还有描述别人痣长什么样的本事?
You have a system of describing what people's moles look like?
嗯 痣啦 雀斑啦 体重估计啦 是不是丰满啦 是不是双下巴啦
Mm-hmm. Moles, freckles, estimate of weight, are they buxom, is their chin cleft,
走路是不是跛脚啦 等等等等
do they walk with any sort of limp, et cetera, et cetera.
不过这些都不是重点 记得"浴袍双盗"吧
But this is beside the point. You remember the Bathrobe Bandits.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表