剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
为什么开玩笑? 为什么?
Why are you joking? Why?
难道你不介意 有人偷偷溜进客房♥么
Do you not care that people are sneaking into our rooms,
搞乱床罩 吃掉里面的食物?
mussing the beds, eating the food?
好吧 我道歉 你是对的
Okay. I'm sorry. You're right.
我知道我是对的 不需要你来告诉我我是对的
I know I'm right. I do not need you to tell me I'm right.
好吧 那 你觉得到底是怎么回事?
Okay. So, what do we think is going on here?
我觉得是雇员 在秘密的使用咱们的客房♥
I believe that our employees are clandestinely using our rooms
在咖啡休息时间用来嘿♥咻♥
for sexual encounters on their coffee breaks.
得了吧你
Come on.
Lars和Celia俩人 最近好的简直不能再好了
Lars and Celia seem awfully friendly lately.
你没注意他们经常暗送秋波么?
You don't notice them making goo-goo eyes?
Celia长了些肉 可能是吃太多Toblerones了吧
And Celia has put on weight. Perhaps one too many Toblerones.
我不认为Lars和Celia俩人有一腿
I don't think Lars and Celia are having an affair.
嗨 可能是个鬼魂呢
Hey, maybe we got a ghost.
鬼魂 那样就酷毙了 人们爱死闹鬼的旅馆了
A ghost. That would be cool. People love haunted inns.
就是不知道到底是什么类型的鬼
I wonder what kind of ghost we have.
可能是个同盟军战士
Maybe a Confederate Soldier.
或者是个从未结过婚的老处♥女♥
Or a lonely spinster that never married.
或者是Patrick Swayze
Or Patrick Swayze.
继续自己未完成的事业
In search of his lost career.
也有可能是两个鬼魂在嘿♥咻♥ 然后吃掉了Toblerones
Maybe we have ghosts having sex and then eating Toblerones.
又饿又骚的鬼啊
Ooh, hungry, horny ghosts.
我彻底对你俩失去希望了
I am done with both of you.
我猜我得去3号♥房♥看看 到底是怎么...
I guess I should go up to room three, and see what's...
Kirk! 你在这干嘛呢?
Kirk! What are you doing here?
我在装饰配有适菜的菜啊
I'm assembling the bouquet garni.
- 我以为你雇了他呢 - 我没雇他
- I thought you hired him. - I did not hire him.
我觉的将来有一天 我有可能成为一名厨房♥工作者
I thought I might want to work on a kitchen staff someday,
而且这是个学习的好地方
and I figured this was a good place to learn.
Kirk 出去!
Kirk, get out!
- 能让我做完这一班么? - 不行!
- Can I at least finish my shift? - No!
- 你好 - 嗨 怎么了?
- Hello. - Hey. What's up?
我们闹鬼了
We have ghosts.
嗯 总比有老鼠好 听着 我需要你帮个忙
Well, it's better than rats. Listen, I need a favor.
- 让我帮忙? - 是 让你帮忙
- From me? - Yes, from you.
哦 好嘛 让我查查我的档期
Oh, well, let me get out my list.
好哦 请用生命作为交换
Okay, I'll write this favor down right under the one that says Gave me life”..
是这样 我可能星期五会有事
Look. I may have a thing Friday
也就是说星期五晚餐我不能去了
which would mean that I have to get out of Friday night dinner.
有事?
A thing?
能不能掩护我一下啊?
I was wondering if you could cover for me?
什么种类的事情? 与男人有关?
What kind of a thing? A man thing?
有可能与男人有关
Possibly a man thing.
这样 泄点秘吧 谁啊?
Okay, spill. Who is he?
我不想先吹出去 行么? 还不确定呢
I don't want to jinx it, okay? It's not a definite.
当我确信以后 肯定会告诉你的 一丝一毫都不拉
When I know it's a go I promise I'll fill you in. Completely.
真不敢相信 你要让我独自面对我父母
I can't believe you're going to leave me alone with my parents
仅仅是为了自己的社交
just so you can have a social life.
过去的好日子都跑哪里去了? 以前未婚女子
What happened to the good old days, with the spinster daughter
都是在家照顾老人 独居 而且无性生活
taking care of the parents and living a lonely, sexless existence?
- 那你会掩护我么? - 好吧
- So you'll cover for me? - Yeah.
- 谢了 下次再聊 - 再见 宝贝儿
- Thank you. I'll call you later. - Bye honey.
嗨 我刚刚问Lars 最近是不是有对象了
Hey. I just asked Lars if he was seeing anyone special.
他可能误解了 而且 他有可能会对我提起性骚扰指控
He misunderstood and he might be filing one of those sexual harassment charges against me.
也包括你 因为我当时说是你逼我问的
And you, ‘cause I said you made me.
嗨 嗨 Michel! 给我回来!
Hey, hey. Michel! Come back here!
我去追他
I'll get him.
伙计们 咱们再试一次 还有 尽量别再搞得那么矬
Okay, guys, let's try it again and let's try not to suck.
我们肯定没问题的 我们只需要集中注意力就好
We'll get it. We just have to focus.
还有 你弹的有点沉闷
By the way, your ‘E' string is a little flat.
让它更摇滚一点 准备好了吗
Which, by the way, makes it a little bit more rock and roll. Okay, are we ready?
好了
I'm down.
一 二 三 四
Eins, zwei, drei, vier…
嘿 你别用德语倒数行吗 真让人难受
Hey, could you not do the countdown in German? It's depressing.
好 一 二 三 四 五
Fine. One, two, three, four.
谁那么该死
Who the hell is that?
我可不希望是我女朋友的丈夫
I hope it's not my girlfriend's husband.
哦 真新鲜
Oh, that's fresh!
妈妈
Mama.
那噪音响着你甚至听不见我敲门
You couldn't even hear me over that noise.
那个 "噪音" 是我的爱好 你别想阻止我
That noise is my passion, Mama, and you're keeping me from it.
你们弹的很烂
‘E' string was flat, too.
我们有什么能帮你的
What can we do for you?
今年我负责阴历新年晚餐聚会 你必须参加
This year I am hosting Lunar New Year dinner. You are to come.
- 为什么 - 你是我女儿 你不来会让我没面子
- Why? - You are my daughter. Not coming is humiliation.
难道我们忘记了在报摊发生的冲突
Have we forgotten the incident at the newsstand?
什么
The what?
你公然冲我男朋友大叫 妈妈 那不也让我很没面子吗
You yelled at my boyfriend, in public, Mama! What's that, if it's not humiliation?
- 那已经过去了 - 我不这么想
- That is in the past. - Not for me.
你一定要来
You must come to this.
哦 是吗 除非我能带上男朋友
Oh, yeah? Well, only if I can bring my boyfriend.
- 什么 - 要么一起 要么拉倒
- What? - It's both of us or neither of us.
- 要么接受要么放弃 - 我的椅子只够坐我邀请的人
- Take it or leave it. - I have only enough chairs for those invited.
你是卖♥♥椅子的 妈妈 你有八百张椅子
You sell chairs, Mama, you have eight hundred chairs.
好 带上你男人 但是他来我就叫Park一家来
Fine. Bring boy. But if boy comes, I invite the Parks. They come.
- 我讨厌Park一家 - 你不应该讨厌他们
- I hate the Parks. - You shouldn't hate the Parks.
你讨厌Park一家 他们太卑鄙了
You hate the Parks. They're mean.
我才开始讨厌Park一家
I get to hate the Parks.
好 假如Park一家来了 我就把我的乐队都带去怎样
Fine. If the Parks come, how about if I bring my whole band?
整只“噪音乐队” 怎么样
The whole noisy lot of us. How about that? Will that work?
- 好 - 什么
- Yes. - What?
- 把他们都带来 - 整支乐队
- Bring them all! - The whole band?
对 等会见
Yes. See you then.
但是
But...
我们全都要去参加个派对
We're all invited to a party.
我们到了
Here we are.
我们是不是来早了 我什么都没听见
Are we early? I don't hear anything.
韩国基♥督♥教♥徒♥就这样过圣诞
That's the sound of a couple dozen Christian Koreans partying down.
幻觉
Trippy.
哦 酷 筛子
Oh, cool. Bok jo ri.
他们把稻米里的谷粒和小石头清理开
They're used to separate grains of rice from small stones.
象征为新的一年抓住了幸福
They symbolically catch happiness for the New Year.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我在网上查询了韩国新年
I've done a little internet research on Korean New Year.
网上冲浪 那有很多信息
Surf the ‘Net, there's a lot of information there.
也有很多骑摩托车的纹身少女照片
There's also a lot of pictures of girls with tattoos on motorcycles.
你会觉得过时 但其实没有
You would think it gets old, but it doesn't.
对不起
Sorry about this.
我觉得像是去看牙医一样
I feel like I'm going to the dentist.
进了她的房♥子不用想太多
That's not an unusual thing to feel when approaching the Kim house.
我只希望不被筛子抛来抛去
I just hope I don't throw up in the bok jo ri.
我在你后面 你不会孤独
I've got your back, okay? You're not alone.
你确定他们在家 一点声音也没有
Are you sure they're home? There's not a sound.
我确定 去敲门
I'm sure. Go ahead and knock.
Gil 有门铃
Uh, Gil? The AC/DC ring.
哦 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
- 你好 - 你好 妈妈
- Hello. - Hello, Mama.
我们说来就来了
I said we'd come and we've come.
我是Gil
I'm Gil.
好
Yes.
你认识Brian 妈妈
And Mama, you know Brian.
新年快乐
Say hay boke-mahn he pah du say oh.
他喜欢上网
He likes the internet.
藏在你后面那男孩是谁
And who's this half-boy hiding behind you?
他是Zach 妈妈 你也见过他了
That's Zach, Mama. You've met him too.
新年快乐
Happy New Year, I guess.
进来
Yes. Come in.
哦 看看 镇上的小车队
Well, lookie here, the fleet's in town.
对 今晚又是我的"奶爸之夜"
Yep. We're having a little Davey-Daddy night tonight.
男人应该要有男子气概 想给我胃上来一下吗
Just the men being manly. Want to punch me in the stomach?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表