剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
放一起听着挺恶心的 不过过来就是了
Sounds like a disgusting combination, but anyway come by.
- 我会的 当然 绝对的 - 好的
- I will. Sure. Absolutely. - Okay.
- 祝好 - 你也是
- So have a good day. - You too.
我来开 Sara
I'll get it, Sara.
- 嗨 妈咪 - 进来 进来
- Hi, Mom. - Come in, come in.
抱歉迟到了 交通太差
I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic was bad.
几个Stars Hollow的脑残想超速驾驶 真是 哦!
Some moron coming out of Stars Hollow decided to go the speed limit, which is - ooh!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
那看起来像什么? 避难屋
What does it look like? It's a panic room.
- Jodie Foster那个? - 不知道
- Like Jodie Foster? - I have no idea.
不过这很小 更像忧虑屋
But it's very small. It's more like an anxiety room.
这是一人用的
It's for one person.
可能能挤两个人进去
You could maybe squeeze two in.
然后这两个人在玩惊悚的时候 另两个等着轮到他们?
And when those two are done panicking, the next couple of panickers get a turn?
- 基本上这是给我一个人的 - 干嘛放门厅啊?
- It's primarily for me. - Why the foyer?
是应该送上楼的 但那几个送货的民工
It was supposed to go upstairs, but the boors who delivered it
说他们不知道有楼梯所以没带工具来
claimed they weren't told about the stairs, so they didn't have the right equipment.
嘿 我们来试试 我会把你弄出来的
Hey, let's test it out. I'm gonna get you.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
你最好进去 因为我是个大坏蛋
You better get in there, 'cause I'm a bad guy. Baah!
- 够了 - 我是巫婆 快点害怕 靠 来嘛
- Stop it. - I'm menacing. Panic, damn it. Come on.
这一点也不好玩
There's nothing funny about this.
- 哦 进去 快 快 - 够了
- Oh! Get in, quick! Quick! - Stop it.
嗨 外婆
Hi, Grandma.
嘿 那是什么?
So - hey, what's that?
我知道怎么保护你不被榴弹和橘剂伤害 快问我怎么做
I know how to protect you from shrapnel and Agent Orange. Ask me how.
- 是个避难屋 - Jodie Foster那个?
- It's a panic room. - Like Jodie Foster?
干嘛老把Jodie Foster和这个拉在一起?
What does Jodie Foster have to do with this?
你宿舍应该也有一个
You need one for your dorm.
这想法不差 这个可以阻止9毫米炮弹
That's not a stupid thought. It'll stop a 9-millimeter shell.
- Suge Knight来喝茶时就能派上用场了 - 干嘛放这里?
- Handy for when Suge Knight comes for tea. - Why is it here?
说来话长 过来喝东西 别提这个了
It's a long story. Come, let's have drinks and forget about the panic room.
- 要什么? - 杜松子马提尼
- What'll you have? - Gin martini.
- 加酸橙汽水 - 这个破烂酒架里啥都没有
- A soda with lime. - This little rinky-dink cart has nothing.
老爸拿了大的?
Dad got the big one?
他半夜偷走了 所以我没指望了
He stole it away in the dark of night, so I'm stranded.
前几天牧师过来 没喝到威士忌酸就走了
I had our minister over a couple of days ago, and he had to go without his whiskey sour.
我大赌他肯定马上就把你逐出教会了
I bet he excommunicated you on the spot.
有苦艾酒没杜松子酒 很好 Sara?
I've got vermouth, but no gin. Perfect. Sara?
- 是 夫人? - 我要杜松子酒 到处找找
- Yes, ma'am? - I need gin. Check everywhere.
- 包括浴缸 - 从餐室开始
- Including the bathtub. - Start with the pantry.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
知道么 我买♥♥避难屋主要是因为 我是个独居的女人
You know, the main reason I got the panic room is because I'm a woman living alone.
呃 记录表明可不是我要提起避难屋的
Well, let the record show I did not bring up the panic room.
你知道我从来没有单独生活过么?
Do you know I've never lived alone?
我从我父母的家到大学然后和Richard一起
I went from my parents' house to college to Richard.
不过外婆你也不是那么单独 外公就在附近
But, Grandma, you're not alone alone. Grandpa is only a few feet away.
但跟在十万八千里外也差不多
He might as well be a million miles away.
我都不知道即使你外公听到我尖叫 他会不会从他邮集里抬一下头
I don't even know if your grandfather would look up from his stamp collection if he heard me scream.
才不是这样呢
That's not true.
除非他鼻子粘在邮票上他没办法抬头
Unless his nose got stuck to the stamp in the book and he physically couldn't look up.
不是不可能
It happens.
他一直不在 也起不到什么保护作用 他刚出发出差去了
He's gone so much, he's no protection, anyway. He just left on some business trip,
事后我才想起来他倒还知道告诉我
and it's an afterthought that he even bothered to tell me about it at all.
但他告诉你了 而且也不是事后想法 那是个想法 一个很有想法的想法
But he told you, so that's not an afterthought. That's a thought - a very thoughtful thought.
我肯定是为了在某些事情上方便他自己
I'm sure it was in some way for his own convenience.
各个地方都没有杜松子酒 Gilmore夫人
There's no gin anywhere, Mrs. Gilmore.
- 哦 很好 - 我现在去浴缸看看
- Oh, perfect. - I'll check the bathtub now.
我开玩笑的 Sara
That was a joke, Sara.
Lorelai 不要和女佣开玩笑 这不是她们做的事
Lorelai, please don't joke with the maids. It's not what they do.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 找找Gilmore先生的书房♥ - 好的 夫人
- Check Mr. Gilmore's study. - Yes, ma'am.
我该打电♥话♥给Richard 把他什么午宴上拖出来
I should just call Richard myself and drag him away from whatever business meal
让他告诉我
he is having and make him tell me.
没关系 我妈也不一定非要马提尼 对吧
It's okay. Mom doesn't need a martini. Right?
对啊 你有什么我要什么好了 牧师觉得好的我也觉得好
Yeah. Right. I'll take what you got. What's good enough for the minister is good enough for me.
- 你两手空空 - 书房♥门锁住了
- Your hands are empty. - The door to the study is locked.
他把书房♥锁住了?
He locked the study?
妈 真的 我不用杜松子酒 你有什么我喝什么就好
Mom, really, I don't need gin. I'll take whatever you have.
我什么都没有 这才是问题所在 来吧
I don't have anything. That's the problem. Come on.
去哪里?
Come on where?
我不能让Richard出差害得 你们喝不到想喝的东西
I'm not going to let Richard's business trip keep you from having the drink you want.
奶奶 等等
Grandma, wait.
我们真的要这么做么?
Should we really be doing this?
哦 这么乱他也住的下去
Oh, that he can live in this squalor.
第二个加尔各答 是在污水处理么?
It's another Calcutta. Is that open sewage?
闻起来就像这里有个下水道
It certainly smells like a sewer in here.
是雪茄 就是雪茄的味道
It's his cigars. That's the smell.
这可不仅仅是雪茄的问题 这简直就是生活放荡嘛
It's more than cigars. It's debauchery.
的确 老爸提过若干晚上之前 他把芭比姐妹领来玩了
Yeah. Dad mentioned he had the Barbi twins up here a couple nights ago.
他和他的管家在这里搞了点小活动
He and his butler have a little "auto focus" thing going on.
酒车就在那儿呢 奶奶 咱们拿上杜松子酒就闪人吧
Well, the drink cart's over there, Grandma. We can grab the gin and vamoose.
不 已经有苦艾酒了 我们要的是杜松子酒 但你也知道
No, she's got vamoose, remember? It's the gin we need. - But you know -
他这有五包薄荷口气清新剂
He must have five packs of breath mints here.
一个男的怎么还会用到 五包薄荷口气清新剂?
Why would a man need five packs of breath mints?
可能是因为他最近经常吃干酪和洋葱
It could be the gorgonzola and onion diet he's on. It has its drawbacks.
奶奶 咱们这么晃来晃去 让我感觉怪怪的
Grandma, I feel kind of weird snooping like this.
这是我和他的共有财产 我俩死了以后 就是你们的 所以咱有权晃来晃去
This is my property as much as his, and when we die, it'll be yours. We're all entitled here.
他买♥♥了些新书
He's got some new books.
这不是我那小猪猪盘子和勺子么 怎么跑这来了?
Hey, my Petunia Pig plate and spoon. What's it doing here?
陈芝麻烂谷子的事情了
Oh, odds and ends wound up out here over the years.
这可不是什么陈芝麻烂谷子 这是我的小猪猪盘子 我得拿走
This is not an odd nor an end. It's my Petunia Pig and I'm taking it.
别拿不是自己的东西
It's not yours to take.
- 老爸又不用我的小猪猪勺子 - 那走就行
- Dad's not using my Petunia Pig spoon. - I say take it.
我们的赃物要怎么拿回去 你有没有上面印大美元的帆布包?
Hey, Mom, what are we carrying our booty home in? Do you have a canvas bag with a big dollar sign on it?
恩 再次提醒你们一下 酒车就在眼前
Okay. Just to remind you once again, the drink cart is right over here.
这不是杜松子酒么 是棕色的吧 对么?
Oh, and I think I spot gin. It's brown, right?
你这么想我很高兴 找骨架呢你?
I love that you think that. Looking for skeletons?
我只是看看而已
I'm just looking.
好家伙 我撒了一堆酒在裙子上 是谁没把盖子拧好?
Oh, man. I spilled a ton of scotch on my skirt. Who's not closing these bottles?
- 哦 天呐 - 怎么你真找到骨架了?
- Oh, my God. - Did you really find a skeleton?
好了 杜松子酒到手 色质不错 我正拿着 部长喝这就都肯定满意 咱们闪吧
Okay, Gin - it's clear, it's in my hand, and it looks good enough for a minister. Let's go.
天呐 你们看看这是什么?
Oh, my God. Will you look at this?
- 真不错 - 而且很有品位
- Bright. - And tasteful.
- 是个马甲 - 爷爷有很多马甲啊
- It's a vest. - Grandpa has lots of vests.
- 还闪闪发光呢 这马甲也真夺目 - 然后嘞?
- It's got glitter. It's a glitter vest. - So?
然后嘞? 你♥爸♥会穿这个出入什么场合?
So? Where would your father wear a vest like this?
可以肯定的是 那场合他肯定没带我去过
Certainly nowhere he ever would've taken me.
奶奶 这是个马甲而已嘛
Grandma, it's just a vest.
对啊 妈 他能穿那马甲去老多地方的啊
Yeah Mom. There's tons of places he would wear that.
- 说个看看 - 我晕
- Name one. - Okay, I'm at a loss.
简直就是神经病
This is insane.
妈 不必要的就让它过去嘛
Mom, this is the place where unwanted things came to repose.
可能是他以前的马甲啊
Maybe it's a vest of his from the old days.
Richard以前从没穿得像那个同性恋 被哪个猛♥男♥看上过
Our days never included Richard dressing up like that gay fellow whose tiger tried to eat him.
我可以很确信的告诉你 我从没见过这马甲 这是个派对用的马甲
I have definitely, positively never seen this vest. This is a party vest.
好了 快放回去吧 妈 咱们走吧
Okay, just put it back, Mom, and let's go.
你去放回去
You put it back.
我们今晚捣腾了不少东西 得让它们回归原位啊
You know, we've moved a lot of stuff around here tonight. We've got to cover our tracks.
- 你从哪找来的? - 塞到中间就行 摆成藏着的样子就好
- Where did you find it? - Squished in the middle, as if he was hiding it from me.
- 这能怪他么? 太可怕了 - 他竟敢有这样的马甲
- Can you blame him? It's hideous. - How dare he have a vest like that.
薄荷就是这么放的 对吧?
Okay, the mints looked something like this, right?
- 这个浪子 - 算了 妈 走吧
- That devious man. - Come on, Mom, let's go.
- 妈 小猪猪盘子 - 拿上
- Mom, Petunia Pig. - Grab it.
从没见过奶奶被一件衣服 困扰成这样
I have never seen Grandma so singularly obsessed about a piece of clothing.
从我那次穿"汽油 草 屁♥股♥ 想骑就要有代价"
Not since I wore my "Gas, Grass, or Ass -
T恤去大三春季茶会之后 就没见她这样过
No one rides for free" t-shirt to the junior league spring tea.
来了 草莓派冰激凌 热软糖圣代 柚子
Here we go. Boysenberry pie with ice cream. Hot fudge sundae. Half a grapefruit.
- 我不想吃柚子 - 对你有好处的
- I don't want a grapefruit. - It's good for you.
- 就是这回事儿 - 她补这个算是晚了 你还不完 快吃
- Kinda my point. - It's too late for her, but not for you. Eat it.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表