剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 美就像一张明信片似的 - 我晓得
- It's like a postcard. - I know.
自打Madonna参加"互动全方位"节目后 我再没有这么兴奋过
I haven't been this excited since Madonna just dropped by Total Request Live.
地板有点湿 地毯快用完了吗?
The floor's a little wet, are we getting the mats out?
我们没有地毯了
We are without mats.
不可能 8个月前就下订单了 都有确认书了
That's impossible, we ordered them eight months ago. We got confirmation.
他们延期交货两个星期 两个星期变成了8个月
They were back-ordered and due within two weeks. Two weeks turned into eight months,
而我们除了特制的黄色延期单据 什么都没有
and all we have to show for it is our special yellow back-order receipt.
地毯店里我就该发现的 他们用那么低劣的纸张
Such cheap paper they use at the mat place. That should have been a clue.
还有什么坏消息?
What else can we put down?
很多 这个周末我看了两部电影 都很糟糕
Oh, plenty. I saw two movies over the weekend. They were both awful.
不 放在地板上 好让顾客不会滑到 我们得找些东西铺上去
No, I meant put down on the floor so our guests don't slip and fall. We have to find something.
好消息是在这里摔倒的人数会减少
The good news is that there will be less people here who could possibly slip.
什么意思 人数减少?
What do you mean, less people?
过去一小时内有4个预订取消了
We've had four cancellations in the last hour.
- 为什么? 发生什么事了? - 都是下雪害得
- Why? What happened? - All due to snow.
雪? 我们美丽的白雪?
Snow? Our beautiful snow?
他们说太冷了 道路不顺畅...
People say it is cold, the streets are bad...
道路没问题 他们正在扫雪呢
The streets are fine. They're plowing away out there.
我身后的一个优美华丽的扫雪机正 把雪扫出街道 美极了
A graceful, gorgeous plow was pushing the snowy white out of the street right behind me, it was beautiful.
- 他们想要一个好天气 - 这就是好天气
- They wanted nice weather. - This is nice weather.
这是经典的康涅狄格州旅馆天气 更应该来看看
It's classic Connecticut inn weather. It's all the more reason to come.
我建议你修改取消预订的规定
I would advise that you change our cancellation policy.
这些人取消预订却分文不付
These people cancel and have to pay nothing.
我不想因为取消预订而向他们收费 太不厚道 我们这儿做事别具一格
I hate charging people for canceling. It's too corporate. We're doing things differently here.
哦 对 破产也会很有趣并别具一格
Oh, yes. Bankruptcy will be fun and different.
下雪的时候记得去申请破产 好吧?
Be sure to file for it while it's snowing, won't you?
我们会坐着马拉的雪橇去破产法庭
We'll go down to bankruptcy court in a horse-drawn sleigh.
找地毯去
Try to find mats.
尽量吧
I'll do what I can.
嗨 Sookie
Hey, Sookie.
早
Good morning.
觉得我们的冬日仙境怎么样?
How are you loving our winter wonderland?
- 今早我的车打不着了 - 哦 糟糕
- My car wouldn't start this morning. - Oh, drag.
而我们几乎完全没有咖啡了
And we're almost completely out of coffee.
好的 那就多泡点
Oh, well. So, make some more.
没得泡了 咖啡用完了
I mean out, out. There's no more on the premises.
- 你在说笑吗 - 我希望是的
- You're kidding. - I wish I was.
但不是还有一大堆在壁橱里吗
But there's mounds of it stacked in the walk-in.
缉毒犬一进去就变得兴奋和迷糊
Heroin-sniffing dogs get all excited and confused when they go in there.
为什么它们会变得兴奋和迷糊?
Why do they get all excited and confused?
因为你掺了海♥洛♥因♥进咖啡
Because you smuggle heroin in coffee.
不 我没有!
No, I don't!
是<霹雳炮>的剧情 记得吗? 咖啡里的海♥洛♥因♥?
It was in Beverly Hills Cop, remember? The heroin in the coffee?
你怎么那么死板?
Why are you taking everything so literally?
我的车打不着了!
My car wouldn't start!
什么时候开始那令你如此死板?
Since when does that make you take things literally?
等等 我想问 壁橱里什么时候有狗?
Wait, I'm sorry, when were there dogs in the walk-in?
我只是想说我们有很多咖啡 显然现在不是了
I'm just saying, we had a lot of coffee. Until now, apparently.
因为我们改了供应商 我找的新的咖啡 记得吗?
‘Cause we're switching suppliers. I found that new blend, you remember?
- 你尝了 还说很好喝 - 我可喜欢了 记得啊
- You tasted it, you said it tasted great. - I liked it. I remember.
所以我就想耗尽原有的旧货 以便买♥♥进新货
So I'm letting the old stuff run out because the new stuff's coming in
但新货延期交货了 一直就没买♥♥进
but the new stuff is back-ordered, so it never came in.
那就马上派人去买♥♥
Well, send out for more, immediately.
- 不可能 - 为什么?
- Not possible. - Why?
还记得5分钟前 你写诗赞美的美丽扫雪机吗?
Remember those wonderful snowplows you were writing a sonnet to not five minutes ago?
其中一个在我们车道上倾倒了10尺 厚的积雪
Well, one of them dumped a ten-foot mountain of snow in our driveway.
- 现在没人能出去或进来了 - 难以置信
- There is no getting in or out. - Unbelievable.
其实也没什么反正由于预订的取消 今天也没人会来
Well, it's not so bad, because with the cancellations, no one's coming today anyway.
对 但我们得出去 怎么说也要回家 还要买♥♥咖啡
Yes, but we have to get out, to go home, eventually, and to get coffee now.
快找人去挖
So start the guys digging.
你是说我应该找那个 因为下雪和天气冷
You mean I should get the one guy who did not call in sick
而没有打电♥话♥请病假的人来挖雪吗?
because of the snow and the cold to get digging?
对 让他来挖!
Yes, get him digging!
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's all good.
雪会有人来挖 地毯会被找到 咖啡会被买♥♥到 一切都会顺利的
Snow will be dug and mats will be found, coffee will be bought, everything's good.
说一句
By the way.
- 嗯 - 外面还有人在吃早餐 并且...
- Yeah. - There are some people out there eating breakfast, and...
- 并且... - 并且他们在喝咖啡
- And... - And they're drinking coffee.
顾客第一
Customers.
- 早上好 - 该死的C-span台
- Good morning. - Stupid C-span.
什么?
W hat?
该死的C-span台让我等了N久 而我要准备走了
Stupid C-span's had me on hold forever and I've got to get going.
不是你一个人打给C-span台啊 Paris
Well, you're not the only one who calls C-span, Paris.
是的 很多人想上台 就像那个
Right. There are a lot of us. Like the guy who asked the question
询问伊朗远程导弹产量和核能产量
about Iran's long-range missile production and nuclear capacity,
然后乱喊乱叫的人一样!
then shouted Ba Ba Booie!
他们居然让这样的人上去 而让我闲的发呆
Him they put on. Me they've got twiddling my thumbs.
- 爸 - 嗨 小乖乖
- Dad. - Hey, kiddo.
你来这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
我经过这边 就顺便来看看你
Aw, I was just in the neighborhood, I thought I'd look you up.
你有带婴儿来吗?
Did you bring the baby?
她正沉浸在她奶奶的溺爱中呢 你要去哪儿?
Baby's getting spoiled by her grandma. So where are you headed?
上课
I have class.
对 大学课程 我见过牛津的运动队 应该联想到
Right. College. Classes. I've seen Oxford Blues, I should have put that together.
这就是你住的地方?
So this is your place, huh?
嗯 现在有点乱 那是Paris
Yeah. It's a little messy right now. That's Paris.
- 我们见过面了 嗨 Paris - 你好
- We've met. Hi, Paris. - Hello.
我有个提议能让你们离开那个破地方
Yeah, I've got a suggestion for getting you guys out of the ratings basement.
而让我♥干♥等可不是办法
And putting me on hold is not one of them.
你刚好经过这里?
So, you were just passing through?
对 我刚好经过这里 这里的附近 去吃早餐吧?
Yeah, I was in the area, or the area near the area, so how about breakfast?
- 没时间吃 - 一日之计在于晨
- Oh, I don't have time. - It's the most important meal of the day.
我们都不吃的 早上很忙
And the most skipped around here. Mornings are busy.
别管忙不忙 别去上课了 逃课吧 和我一起去吃早餐吧
Forget busy. Forget class. Play hooky, have breakfast with me.
来吧 我们可以一起去 Paris?
Come on. We can all go together if you want. Paris?
我是有点饿了 让C-span见鬼去吧
I am kind of hungry. And C-span can kiss my ass.
- 好的 那么 我们走吧 - 爸...
- Okay, then, we're on. - Dad...
- 我们可以走过去 开车去 随便你... - 爸 不! 我得走了 我真的没空
- We can walk, we can drive, whatever... - Dad, no! I have to go. I can't be any clearer, okay?
Rory...
Rory...
我们当然可以帮您重新预订 说真的 因为我们随时欢迎您的到来
Well, we can certainly rebook you, because we'd love to have you come anytime. Really.
但如果您不取消预订而现在来的话 你会体验到一个神奇的仙境
But if you reconsidered your cancellation and came in now you would find nothing less
一个白雪纷飞的世外桃源 没骗您
than a magical wonderland. A snowy xanadu of goodness. Really.
Bing Crosby还在壁炉上点烟斗 太神奇了
Bing Crosby's warming up his pipes over by the fireplace. Magical.
是的 在雪路上开车是很棘手
Yes, driving in the snow is tricky.
不 我没法子叫Bing Crosby去接您
No, I don't think I could get Bing Crosby to come pick you up.
好的 那么等您有空再打给我吧 我会帮您重新安排的
Okay. Well, just check your calendar and call me back, and I'll be here to rearrange it.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
动作很优美
That was very graceful.
我急需地毯
Oh, I'm desperate for those mats.
我本来是要去找地毯的 但你又要我去铲雪
I had been working on the mats but you asked me to shovel the snow.
弄得我现在起了水泡 肌肉痉挛 脖子也扭了
And now I have a blister, a muscle spasm and a neck crick
而我今晚还有约会 我的伤痛会让我 不能充分发挥接吻技巧
and I have a date tonight, and a crick will cramp my kissing move.
我很感激你的努力
Well, I appreciate your effort.
你在讽刺我吗?
Are you being sarcastic?
一点点
Just a tiny bit.
你知道我骨骼轻盈 不能做太多体力活
You know that I am light-boned and cannot take physical exertion.
我是靠头脑吃饭的
I work with my mind.
你是被铲雪给累坏了 专心去找地毯吧
Well, you're excused from shoveling duty, just focus on the mats.
我们又有麻烦 Goldfarb一家不见了
We have another problem. The Goldfarbs are missing.
Goldfarb一家? 住在这儿的Goldfarb?
The Goldfarbs? Our Goldfarbs?
今早你推荐他们去越野滑雪 的那家人
The ones you recommended to go cross-country skiing this morning.
没错 那他们去滑雪了咯
Right. So they're out skiing.
他们说中午会准时回来
They said they would be back by noon promptly.
而过了中午 他们的朋友还等着和 他们共进午餐
Well, it's past noon, and their friends are here to meet them for lunch,
但Goldfarb一家却缺洗了
but the Goldfarbs are erwol.
- 他们怎么了? - 缺洗! 缺洗!
- They're what? - Erwol! Erwol!
- 哦! 缺席 - 都一样 我是法国人
- Oh! Awol. - What do I care. I'm French.
问题是 我们的滑雪木杖还在肥牙医
The point is, we strapped wooden sticks to the feet of a fat orthodontist
和珠光宝气的丑陋矮女人那里 而他们却不见了
and a woman with ugly chunky jewelry, and we lost them.
- 天啊 现在才中午而已! - 我能打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局吗?
- Oh my God, it's only noon! - Can I call the authorities?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表