剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 你可是解脱了 - 解脱 什么?
- So, you're off the hook. - Off the hook, for what?
周五晚上 外婆和外公要开耶鲁校友会
Friday night. Grandma and Grandpa are having a party for their Yale alumni friends.
- 真的? 真是好消息啊! - 你像小鸟般自♥由♥了
- Really? This is news! - So you're free as a bird.
没有妈妈看管的星期五夜晚 我不知道自己能不能对付
Wo-ow, Friday night without my mother! I don't know if I can deal!
你可能得过来逼我吃腌鲱鱼 同时告诉我多么令人失望
You might have to come over and force-feed me pickled herring and tell me what a disappointment I am.
- 对了 我们去看电影吧 - 不行 我要去参加聚会
- Hey, you want to go to the movies? - Can't, I'm going to the party.
- 啊? - 他们邀请了我
- What? - They asked me to.
- 哈 好吧 我没法子让你不去 - 妈...
- Huh. Okay. I can get you out of it. - Mom...
厄 别挂 梢等 让我来制定个计划
Whoop, hold on, just a moment. Let me formulate a plan.
我不需要你的计划 我想去
I don't need to formulate a plan, I want to go.
你不想去 你只是觉得自己该去 差别很大的
You don't want to go, you feel obligated to go. That's very different.
妈 他们俩一起邀请的我
Mom, they're giving the party together.
哦 我想到了 转校去哈佛 他们以后就邀请不了你了
Ooh, I got it. Transfer to Harvard, then you won't be invited.
- 你在听吗? - Rory 他们只是在控制你
- Are you listening? - Rory, they're just manipulating you.
是! 很对! 他们 他们俩一起
Yes! Exactly! Them. Both of them, together.
他们一起打给我的 他们当时一起用免提和我说话
They called me together. They were on the speakerphone together,
这意味着他们同时在一个房♥间里
which means that they were in the same room, at the same time, together.
- 那你要说的是他们在一起了? - 正是!
- So what you're saying is, they were together? - Exactly!
- 除了我之外 还有谁的天线升起来了? - 也许是他们编的
- Whose antennae are up besides mine? - Maybe they made up.
- 他们应该告诉我们 - 他们分手时也没有告诉我们
- They would have told us. - They didn't tell us they broke up.
是 但那是因为分开不是好事情 他们直到我怀孕8个月时还没有对外公布
Yes, but that's because it looked bad. They didn't tell people I was pregnant 'till my eighth month.
我妈妈还不断在Fat Farms 从她朋友那得到八卦消息
My mother kept getting numbers for fat farms from her friends.
听上去他们很开心 听起来和他们以前一样
They sounded so happy. They sounded like they used to.
- 你确定要去? - 很确定
- Are you sure you want to go? - I'm sure.
好吧 别让你外公和他的好朋友们 让你一整晚都唱Whiffenpoof的歌♥
All right. Don't let Grandpa and his cronies make you sing Whiffenpoof songs all night.
不会的
I won't.
好吧 真遗憾星期五看不到你了
Well, I'm sorry I'm not going to see you on Friday.
好吧 要不我晚点过来? 我可以过夜 而你星期六可以带我逛街
Well, how about I come by after? I can stay the night and then you can take me shopping on Saturday.
- 啊 幸运女孩 - 好 再见
- Ah, the lucky girl. - Okay. Bye.
嘿 Amir! 这个月的吉他杂♥志♥呢? 我还没看完呢
Hey, Amir! Where's this month's Guitar magazine? I wasn't done reading it yet.
- 你先买♥♥了才能看 - 这是什么伪科学?
- You buy it, then you read. - What kind of bogus system is that?
这是杂♥志♥销♥售♥点的伪科学
It's the bogus system called this is a magazine stand,
人们来这里买♥♥杂♥志♥ 而不是呆在这里看免费杂♥志♥
where people come to buy, not hang out and read for free!
伙计 你的伪科学真怪诞
That's a long freaking name for your bogus system, buddy.
你! 你这个肮脏 污秽的邪恶男
You! You dirty, filthy devil boy!
你要为此付出代价的 你会因此遭受地狱的烈火
You will pay for this. You will burn in hellfire for this!
你会和撒旦的地狱恶狗一起在泥泞里游泳 用你的内脏永无休止地喂食他们!
You will swim in the sludge with Satan's hell-dogs, and feed them your innards for eternity!
啊 为了杂♥志♥至于吗?
Ah, is this about the magazine?
她是一个清白的女孩 而你是一只污秽的猪
She's an innocent girl. And you are a wild pig of filth!
我知道! 我知道你干的一切! 你以为你能躲过我?
I know! I know all you do! You think you can hide from me?
你以为你带着这些肮脏污秽的品质 还能躲开我吗?
That you can carry on your dirty, filthy schemes without me finding out?
- 我真的真的不知道怎么回事了现在 - 我已经听说了! Kyon告诉了我
- I'm really, really lost right now. - I heard about it! Kyon told me.
她告诉我你把手放在Lane身上 你把手放在Lane身上!
She told me about your hands on Lane. You put your hands on Lane!
我的Lane! 我在上帝面前起誓 你将受到惩罚
My Lane! And before God, I swear that you will be punished.
因为所有敢两条腿走路的猪 都要受到惩罚!
Because that is what happens to all swine that walk up tall!
好吧 我为你准备了美好的晚餐 一份三明治
Okay. So, we have today for your dining pleasure a choice of sandwiches.
都相当新鲜 尽管有点损坏 但这样我享受了职员才有的八折优♥惠♥
All fairly fresh, though slightly dented so as to afford me the eighty percent employee discount
Taylor和工资支票一起给我的
that Taylor throws in with the paycheck.
那个Taylor 他可真是个慈善家
He's a heck of a humanitarian, that Taylor.
哈 我们有扁了的鸡肉沙拉 和破损的金枪鱼沙拉
Ah, we have a battered chicken salad, a bruised tuna salad,
在2004年的奶油玉米中生存下来的火腿 还有某种灰色的东西
a ham that survived the creamed corn assault of 2004, and something grey.
扔了
Toss that.
明白
Gotcha.
好吧 你选的桌布很不错
Well, this is a very nice spread you've assembled here.
好吧 当你和名牌大学的女孩约会时 你一定会全力以赴
Well, when you're dating an Ivy League girl, you have to pull out all the stops.
- 碎薯片? - 请给我
- Chip pieces? - Yes, please.
- 我很高兴我们能走到今天这一步 - 我也是
- I'm glad we got to do this today. - Me too.
我们最近一直不能见面
We haven't been able to see each other much lately.
不过我们现在在一起呢 不是吗?
Well, we're here now, right?
是的
Yeah. Right.
- 嘿 你到底读过我的故事没? - 哪个?
- Hey, did you ever read my story? - Which story?
那个讲述生死旅的
The one about the Life and Death Brigade.
啊 是的 我读过了
Uh, yeah, I did.
喜欢吗?
You like it?
喜欢 你写的我都喜欢
I did like it. I like everything you write.
你觉得我描绘的画面够有趣吗?
Do you think I painted the picture interestingly enough?
因为在一定程度上 我希望能够保持客观
Because I tried to be objective, to a certain extent,
但它是个专题报道 所以我想有一些人性的火花 你知道吧?
but it is a feature piece, so I wanted to have some human spark, you know?
我认为那不错
I thought it was good.
- 尽管 没什么特别的? - 嘿 你可是作者
- Nothing specific, though? - Hey, you're the writer.
我不能批评这些东西 我知道我看这个的时候觉得很有趣
I can't critique these things. I just know that I read it and I was interested.
那才是关键
Well that's what counts.
- 好吧 让我们来讨论下今晚的安排 - 讨论下今晚的安排
- Okay, so, let's talk about tonight. - Let's talk about tonight.
好吧 六点我去我外婆家
Okay. I'm going over to my grandparent's at six.
我猜我是进去 四处走走 打打招呼 吃个奶油泡芙
I figure I'll go in, make the rounds, say hello, eat a cheese puff,
然后八点半我们在房♥子外面见面
then you can meet me outside the house at eight-thirty
我们可以去Hartford看个电影 或做点什么
and we can hit a movie in Hartford or something.
如果你外公外婆这个派对很重要的话 我可不想你中途溜走
I don't want you ducking out of your grandparent's party early if it's going to be a big thing.
嘿 难道你不想和我在一起吗?
Hey, don't you want to get together with me?
- 你知道我想的 - 那好吧
- You know I do. - Okay then.
不讨论这件事情了 决定了哈 八点半 前门
No more talk, it's settled. Eight-thirty, out front,
我会是在舞会上穿牛仔裤背小包的人
I'll be the one in the party dress with the jeans and a purse.
我得背个巨大无比的包 绝望的时代需要绝望的行为
I'll have to take a pretty big purse, but desperate times call for desperate actions.
- 成么? - 成
- Deal? - Deal.
我们有多少时间?
How long have we got?
距我午休结束还有十四分钟
Uh, fourteen minutes till my lunch break's over.
好 干杯
Okay then. Cheers.
- 日安 - 这些是什么?
- Bonjour. - What's all this?
这是最适合今晚 我在你这打扫卫生的
This is as close as you're going to get to me cleaning up tonight.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
天哪 什么东西这么好闻 哦 天哪 你在做什么?
Man, something smells crazy good in here. Oh my God, what are you making?
羔羊肉炖洋蓟 香蒜酱拌西红柿长通粉
Lamb and artichoke stew, penne with pesto and potatoes,
烤大蒜和迷迭香佛卡夏 炸面包屑羊奶芝士西红柿
roasted garlic with rosemary focaccia, tomatoes stuffed with bread crumbs and goat cheese,
还有玫瑰蜜糖芝士蛋糕 和配咖啡的苦杏酒饼干
and ricotta cheesecake with amaretto cookies to go with your coffee.
- 你太完美了 - 谢谢
- You're the perfect man. - Thank you.
我以前一直以为是Kelsey Grammer 但现在不是 是你
I used to think it was Kelsey Grammer, but it's not. It's you.
终于 我是领头羊奶奶 喝点酒?
Finally, I'm one-upping Grammer. You want some wine?
好啊
Yes, please.
好的 我带了一点气氛和一点克鲁尼
Okay, so I brought a little ambience and a little Clooney.
乔治.克鲁尼?
George?
萝丝玛莉.克鲁尼
Rosemary.
哦天哪 这真是太好了
Oh my God, this is so great.
我是说 除了今晚是和你在一起外
I mean, besides the fact that it's an evening of you,
这也是很久很久以来 我不在我父母家过周五晚上
it's also the first Friday in many many moons that I'm not at my parent's house
这现在给了我一种温暖的朦胧的感觉
and that knowledge is giving me a really warm, fuzzy feeling right about now.
这也表示 如果你的晚饭做得不好的话 我可能都感觉不到
Meaning that if, by some chance, your meal winds up sucking, I might not even notice.
很荣幸知道这个 敬温暖和朦胧
Excellent to know. To the warm and fuzzies.
- 很完美 - 我去看下洋蓟
- Perfect. - Oh, I'm down to the artichokes.
你知道 这个可能会气到Artie 但我完全没事
You know, it may have choked Artie, but it ain't going to choke me.
一点点Rascals的幽默
Some Little Rascals humor there for ya.
- 我知道 - 你知道?
- I know. - You know?
你真是个完美的男人
You are the perfect man.
把它们移开点 这样人们能够在周围自♥由♥走动
Just move them so people can navigate around them comfortably.
不用那么远 不用那么远! 天哪 哪有人需要那么大空间
Not that far apart, not that far apart! Good Lord, if someone needs that much room
他们不会在一个舞会上围着椅子转 而是应该上跑步机跑步去
to get around a chair they shouldn't be at a party, they should be on a treadmill.
- 嘿 外婆 - Rory!
- Hey, Grandma. - Rory!
看看你!你看看她?
Oh, look at you! Will you look at her?
我说你看看她! 她多美啊?
I said look at her! Isn't she beautiful?
是的 非常美
Yes, very beautiful.
我爱这条裙子 显得很高贵!
I love this dress, very elegant!
- 谢谢 外婆 这地方真不错! - 蓝色太多了
- Thanks, Grandma. The place looks wonderful! - Oh, there's too much blue.
耶鲁校友会不该有那么多的蓝色
It's Yale alumni, there can't be too much blue.
Emily 我注意到服务生好像 不打算用合适的马提尼的杯子
Emily, I noticed the bartenders weren't planning on using proper martini glasses.
哦 Rory你今天看起来好可爱啊
Well, Rory, how lovely you look tonight.
是吧? 这裙子真不错啊
Doesn't she? This dress is divine.
但是你知道吗? 我的美发师现在在我楼上的卧室
But you know what? My hairdresser's upstairs in my bedroom right now,
要不你上楼稍稍整理下你的发型?
why don't you go on up and have here do a little something with your hair?
- 我的发型? - 以防意外
- My hair? - Just for kicks.
- 来 我带你上楼 Richard 你能... - 一切尽在我的控制之中
- Come on, I'll take you up. Richard, could you... - I have it all under control.
谢谢 走吧!
Thank you. Come on!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表