剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我马上过来
I'll be right there.
还头疼吗?
How's that headache of yours?
好一点了
Subsiding a little.
土豆泥 芝士巨无霸 饼干 还有卤肉套餐真能治病
The mashed potato, mac and cheese, biscuit, gravy plate combo really helped a lot.
和你在一起总能看到侍者吓得够呛 太好玩啦
I have to say, half the fun in being with you is the horrified looks on the waiters' faces.
这算什么 和老妈相比我是业余的
Please. I'm an amateur compared to my mother.
你怎么打算? 一起去看电影吧?
So what do you think? You up for a movie?
好呀 要看搞怪的
Oh, yeah. Something really bad.
没问题 我们翻报纸看看Rob Schneider的片子还有没有
Absolutely. Let's check the paper and see if Rob Schneider's still employable.
我有张报纸在...
I think I have a paper over -
看你让美女等你多久啦!
Well! Look how long you make a girl wait for you!
Honor!
Honor!
你认为你值得让我等吗?
Do you really think you're worth it?
你来干什么啊?
What are you doing here?
来求你喜欢我嘛!
Apparently begging for some affection!
见到你真高兴啊
It is so good to see you.
我也是
You too!
Logan 我还是走了
Listen, Logan. Maybe I should go.
什么?
What?
对不起 Rory 这是我姐姐Honor Honor 这是Rory Gilmore
Oh, sorry, God. Rory, this is my sister Honor. Honor, Rory Gilmore.
姐姐? 真的?
Sister? Really?
是啊 很高兴见到你
Oh. Well, it's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you too.
你姐姐来了 好棒
Hey, your sister's here. Cool.
出什么状况了?
So, what's the occasion?
你从来不看邮箱 我只好自己跑过来了
Well, I had to see you, and since you never check your email
我一路赶来 求着Lanny给我开了门
I had to drag myself down and beg Lanny to let me in
好让你可以看看这个!
so I could show you this!
天啊!
Holy!
是昨晚上的事!
It happened last night!
Josh最终还是让步了
Oh, Josh finally gave in, uh?
算了吧 他命好 还好刚开始我总算看了他一眼
Oh, stop it. He's lucky I ever looked at him in the first place.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
听着 我需要你帮个忙
Listen. I need a favor.
我明天晚饭告诉爸妈 我需要你在那帮我说话
I'm going to tell them tomorrow night at dinner and I need you there for support.
- 不要吧 - 嘿
- Come on. - Hey.
你当初辍学一年环球航海 是我支持你的哦
I backed you up when you wanted to take a year off school and sail around the world.
你把游艇弄沉了也是我帮你弄的钱吧
I wired you the money when you sunk the yacht.
是我花钱搞定了印尼海岸救护队
I helped pay off the Indonesian Coast Guard!
好吧好吧 我会去的
Okay, okay! I'll be there.
谢谢! 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
Oh, thank you! I love you, I love you, I love you.
好啦 现在我能喘口气了 来看看你
Okay. Now I can breathe. And focus on - you.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我激动得脑子一片空白 你叫?
Okay, I'm totally blanking. Your name is?
Rory. Rory Gilmore.
Rory. Rory Gilmore.
Rory是我的...
Yeah, Rory's my...
女朋友
girlfriend.
你还好吧?
You okay over there?
你要喝水吗? 还是要时光机器?
You need a little water, or a time machine?
对不起 你是说女朋友吗?
I'm sorry, did you say girlfriend?
没错
Yes.
刚确定的
It's new.
上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
我从来没听他说谁是他女朋友呢
I've never heard him call anyone his girlfriend before.
Alyssa Milano除外 不过那时他十岁 还在"成长没烦恼"时期
Well, Alyssa Milano, but he was ten and in a weird Who's the Boss phase.
再揭我老底 小心被赶出门外哦
Oh, wow, time flies when you're getting pushed out the door.
对不起 你也一定得来吃晚饭呀
Okay, I'm sorry. Listen, you must come to dinner too.
哦
Oh, um -
别推辞 真的 请你一定过来
No. Really, come. Please come.
你来了更热闹 还能转移爸爸妈妈的火力
It'll make it more festive and distracting.
我们尽量吧
We'll see.
好的 我要走了
Okay, fine. I have to go.
明天晚上见 别迟到
I'll see you tomorrow night. Please don't be late?
我保证
I promise.
- 再见 Rory - 再见
- Bye, Rory. - Bye!
那就是我姐姐
And that is my sister.
我喜欢她
I like her!
是啊 她很酷!
Yeah, she's cool!
明天你不一定要带我去吃饭的
Listen, you do not have to take me to dinner tomorrow.
这是家庭聚会 我完全理解
It's a family thing, I totally understand.
别 你应该去
No, you should come.
Logan
Logan.
男朋友就是带女朋友回家吃饭的嘛
Hey. Boyfriends bring their girlfriends to their family's houses for dinner.
很自然
It's natural.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
"成长没烦恼"里看到的
I saw it on Who's the Boss.
我们找找报纸吧
Now, let's find that paper.
冰箱在这里 炉子在那边 旁边是烤箱 冰柜在后面
So, there's the fridge, stove's over there, grill's on the side, freezer's in the back.
负责沙拉的 装饰盘子的 用钳子的 临走要检查货车的
That's salad man, plate guy, tongs guy, check-his-trunk-before-he-leaves guy,
鸭子在这里 你熟悉鸭子吗?
and here are the ducks. Are you familiar with ducks?
我熟悉鸭子
I am familiar with ducks.
不仅是"我知道鸭子是啥东东"的那种熟悉
But, I mean, not just familiar, like you know what a duck is.
哦不对 是你以前做过鸭子没?
I mean, have you cooked a duck before?
我能搞定鸭子 放心吧
I can handle the ducks. Relax.
好 鸭子也搞定了 好
Okay. Ducks handled. Good.
Sookie有没有菜单 或是笔记之类的什么
Now, does Sookie have a menu notes, or, uh -
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks, uh -
我叫Manny
Me llamo Manny.
谢谢你 Manny
Manny. Gracias, Manny.
Sookie说需要的东西都在这夹子里 可能有点乱
I talked to Sookie, she said everything you need is in that folder, it's a little unorganized.
乱得要命也不是她的错啦
Well, it wouldn't be Sookie's fault if it wasn't a little unorganized.
好的 还有什么要我帮忙的?
Okay, so what can I do to help?
没有了
Nothing.
啊 完美的回答
Ah. Perfect answer.
没戴发网别扑我身上哈
Not without a hairnet.
好的 要找我的话 我就在外面
Okay. I'll be out there if you need me.
他就在这里
He's right there.
你要干什么?
What's going on?
我在照顾你
I'm taking care of you.
你在...
You're -
嘿!
Hey!
这是阿姨 她只说葡萄牙语
This is Nanny. She only speaks Portuguese.
葡萄牙语怎么说"噢 你把我胸毛扯下来啦"?
What's Portuguese for 'Ow, you're ripping my chest hair out'?
干净衣服 这里有
Clean shirt. Got it.
她在干什么?
What's she doing?
那个瓶子是什么?
What's that jar?
她用药膏! 她用药膏!
She's got salve! She's got salve!
Doyle 你别怕 阿姨照顾我有好多年呢
Doyle, relax. Nanny took care of me for years.
哦上帝啊
Oh, God.
你记得汉索罗在暴风雪中找到卢克天行者
Do you remember when Han Solo finds Luke Skywalker in the snowstorm
然后把死了的坐骑剖开钻进去保暖吗?
and he cuts open their dead Taun-taun to hide inside?
我现在闻到的气味和那个差不多
That's what I smell like at this moment.
药膏是她自己做的 告诉你 那是神奇药膏
She makes that balm herself. I'm telling you, it's magic.
Paris 我不是说阿姨和她的神奇药膏不好
Paris, no offense to Nanny and her magic healing balm,
但是我过来是要你照顾我的
but when I came over here I thought you would take care of me.
我在照顾你啊 我把阿姨带来了
I am taking care of you. I brought you Nanny.
我不要阿姨 我怕阿姨
I don't want Nanny. I'm scared of Nanny.
你过来照顾我好不好?
Can't you just take it from here?
不好
No.
为什么?
Why?
病人让我抓狂
Sick people freak me out.
你是医学预科生!
You're pre-med!
Paris
Paris -
躺下! 你很快就好了 我保证!
Lie down! You'll feel better soon, I promise!
厨房♥
Cocina.
他在
S? aqu?esta.
Luke Sookie找你
Luke, Sookie.
你好 Sookie.
Hey, Sookie.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表