剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
每个人都有其他的事要做
Everyone else has all these other things to do.
今天早上 我的鼓上面有衣服
There were clothes on my drums this morning.
抱歉,我的毛衣洗完之后 必须平放才不会变形
Sorry. After I Woolite that sweater, I have to lay it out flat, or it'll lose shape.
兰恩,放轻松 最近只是事情多了点
Lane, relax. Things have just been a little crazy lately.
说到这个 我今天拿到全职接待工作了
That reminds me. I got offered that full-time receptionist job today.
-真的? -欢迎加入打拼行列,朋友
- Really? - Welcome to the grind, my friend.
他们要帮我加薪 我可以保留制♥服♥短外套
They're giving me a raise, and I get to keep the blazer.
好棒的短外套
Awesome blazer.
抱歉,还有谁注意到 出了什么问题吗?
I'm sorry, does anyone else see what's going on here?
布莱恩说他要做 全职的工作
Brian's talking about taking a full-time job.
- -那又怎样? 乐团才应该是全职工作
- So? - The band's supposed to be a full-time job.
-兰恩 -不,别叫我
- Lane. - No, no Lane.
你有你的美国班鸠琴乐团 你有不动产的工作…
You have your Americana banjo band, and you have Century 21...
你有一顶真的很蠢的帽子
and you have a really stupid hat on.
我有什么?照我妈的说法 我会为此下地狱
What do I have? According to my mother, I'm going to hell for this.
这才叫献身,朋友
That's commitment, my friends.
我为了我的摇滚乐 冒着万劫不复的风险
Eternal damnation is what I'm risking for my rock and roll.
兰恩,冷静点 我们都在乎这个乐团
Lane, calm down. We all care about the band.
所以这一切都只是我的想像?
So I'm just imagining all of this?
我想我们需要多表演
I think we need to play more.
我们在这里的夜店 表演了上百次
We've played every club around here 100 times.
那或许我们需要巡回表演
Well, then maybe we need to tour.
巡回不是容易的事 必须事先规划
Tours are rough, Lane. They have to be planned.
场地必须先预订,你需要 公♥关♥、交通工具和钱
Venues must be booked. You need publicity, transportation, money.
我们得想点办法
Well, we have to do something.
-有洞! -我受够了
- Big hole! - That's it.
有人!
Big man!
-每晚戳六百次 -真厉害
- Six hundred lunges every night. - Impressive.
谢谢你 我们旅店是满、满、满
Thank you. We are booked, booked, booked.
我现在好爱单车骑士
I now love bike riders so much...
从现在开始 我开车时不会再想…
that from now on when driving, I'll no longer consider...
撞死他们我会被罚几点 这是什么?
how many points I'd get if I took them out. What's this?
-这显然是给你的 -礼物?我爱礼物
- This is for you, apparently. - A present? I love presents.
不晓得会是谁送的
I wonder who it could be from.
〝莱拉,这是希望你 加入杜汉集团的…
"Lorelai, a little something to make the trip over to the Durham Group...
一点小小心意 麦克阿姆斯壮〞
"a bit more fun. Mike Armstrong."
谢谢你,麦克阿姆斯壮
Thank you, Mike Armstrong.
是那个想买♥♥下旅店的人?
That is the man who wants to buy the inn, no?
天哪,瞧瞧这些东西
Oh, my God. Look at all this stuff.
旅行用的肥皂、蜡烛和毛毯 喀什米尔羊毛枕…
Travel soap, travel candles, a travel blanket, cashmere travel pillow...
喀什米尔羊毛袜 我一直想试试这个
cashmere socks. Oh, my God, I've been wanting to try this.
这是法国名牌的 青春精华露
This is the Lumiere youth serum.
显然你在上飞机前 擦上这个…
Apparently you put this on before you get on a plane...
等你下飞机的时候 你就能返老还童了
and by the time you get off, you're Dakota Fanning.
米谢,挑一个吧 你想要什么?
Michel, take something. What do you want?
那些单车骑士互相 戳对方屁♥股♥的记忆…
The memory of those bikers poking each other in the buttocks...
永远从我脑中消失
"eternally sunshined" out of my mind.
米谢,挑一样嘛 你喜欢这些东西的
Come on, Michel. Take something, you love products.
-你打算接受对吧? -接受什么?
- You're going to do it, aren't you? - Do what?
你打算把旅店 卖♥♥给麦克阿姆斯壮
You're going to sell the inn to Mike Armstrong.
欧元耶,酷
Euros. Cool.
你打算把旅店卖♥♥给 麦克阿姆斯壮
You're going to sell the inn to Mike Armstrong.
然后你就会离开 过着美好的人生
Then you're gonna go off and have a wonderful life...
而我就会失业
and I'm going to be unemployed.
当约会地点倒是 很吸引人
Very attractive asset on the dating scene.
我们在线上交♥友♥网♥站上 也有自己的小区块
You know, we have our own little section on match. Com.
米谢,别说了 我可能不会接受条件
Michel, stop it. I'm probably not gonna take the deal.
-你不会? -这是我的旅店,我爱它
- You're not? - This is my inn. I love it here.
只是被人家挖角很有趣罢了
It's just fun being wooed, you know.
有人这么想要你 还送你长效保湿霜
Having someone want you enough to send you Prescriptives misting lotion.
好吧,既然你都这么说了
Fine, if you say so.
工匠还没来吗? 我很担心松掉的栏杆
Did the handyman get here yet? That loose banister's making me nervous.
-他没来,要我再打一次吗? -没关系,算了
- He has not come. Should I call him again? - No, forget it.
我打给路克,他会来修 我只需要付面子就行了
I'll call Luke. He'll come fix it and all it'll cost me is my honor.
你们两个协调的真好
What a lovely arrangement you two have.
时间继续倒数中 还剩二十五分钟,各位
And the countdown continues. Twenty-five more minutes, people.
你们受得了刺♥激♥吗? 我知道我可受不了
Can you stand the excitement? I know I can't.
我只有十分钟 你需要什么?
I've only got 10 minutes. What do you need?
-楼上的栏杆松了 -好
- The banister's loose upstairs. - Okay.
三号♥房♥的窗户卡住了 车♥库♥的门又脱轨了
The window in Room 3 is stuck. The barn door's off its tracks again.
你有带电钻吗?
Did you bring your jackhammer?
你有听见我说 〝我只有十分钟〞吗?
Did you hear the part about, "I've only got 10 minutes"?
-三号♥房♥的窗户卡住了 -走吧
- Window in Room 3 is stuck. - Let's go.
但如果你修得很快 栏杆就在你下楼的路上
But if you fix it really quickly, the banister is right on your way back down.
说真的,你最好也看看那个
Really, you might as well take a look at that, too.
-那是什么? -是给我的大礼物
- What's all this stuff? - That is my big, fancy present.
-谁送的? -麦克阿姆斯壮
- From whom? - From Mike Armstrong.
-麦克阿姆斯壮是谁? -他是我另一个情人
- Who the hell's Mike Armstrong? - He's my other lover.
他在伍德柏里有间餐厅 我不想被你发现,但…
He owns a diner in Woodbury. I didn't want you to find out this way, but...
〝杜汉集团〞
"The Durham Group."
对,想买♥♥下旅店的 那个连锁饭店
Yeah, the hotel chain who wants to buy the inn.
他们干嘛送礼物给你?
What are they sending you gifts for?
他们要不是 过度担心我的角质过厚…
Either they're disproportionately worried about my cuticles...
就是他们没有我活不下去…
or they can't live without me...
所以求我接受条件
and they're begging me to accept their offer.
-买♥♥下旅店? -对
- To buy the inn? - Yeah...
那次碰过面之后 他们就一直在问我
they've been after me since that meeting.
-碰什么面? -跟麦克阿姆斯壮碰面
- What meeting? - The meeting with Mike Armstrong.
我不知道你跟 麦克阿姆斯壮碰过面
I didn't know you had a meeting with Mike Armstrong.
-你知道的 -不,我不知道
- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't.
你知道,是你叫我 去跟麦克阿姆斯壮碰面的
You did. You told me to have a meeting with Mike Armstrong.
我知道,但你从没提过 所以我以为事情就算了
I know, but you never said anything so I figured it went away.
我确实和麦克阿姆斯壮 碰过面
Well, I had a meeting with Mike Armstrong.
-然后呢? -然后什么?
- And? - And what?
-然后发生什么事? -没事啊,他说、我听
- And what happened? - Nothing. He talked, I listened.
我告诉他我会考虑
I told him I'd think about it.
-考虑? -对
- Think about it? - Yeah.
考虑卖♥♥掉旅店 卖♥♥掉旅店之后呢?
About selling the inn. And then after you sell the inn, then what?
我会到他们公♥司♥当顾问
I'd be like a consultant for their company.
-那是你想要的吗? -我不知道
- Is that what you want? - I don't know.
-你要接受那分工作? -可能不会,我还在考虑
- Are you gonna take this job? - Probably not. I'm still mulling.
考虑?你还在考虑? 她还在考虑
Mulling? You're still mulling? She's still mulling.
-你干嘛这么生气? -我没有生气
- Why are you so upset? - I'm not upset.
-我只是不敢相信你还在考虑 -路克
- I just can't believe you're still mulling. - Luke.
你是在认真考虑卖♥♥掉旅店 接受这分工作
I mean, you're seriously considering selling the inn and taking this job.
他们的办公室在哪?
I mean, where's their office, anyway?
他们很多地方都有 我不确定我会去哪里
They've got a bunch of them. I don't know where exactly I'd be.
-你不该问吗? -我还在考虑啊
- Well, shouldn't you ask? - Hello. Mulling.
-他们可能派你去任何地方 -路克
- I mean, they could send you anywhere. - Luke.
然后还要到处旅行 你会要旅行对吧?
Then there's all that travel, there's travel, right?
对,不,我不清楚
Yes. No. I don't know.
你到底在怕什么?
What are you freaking out about?
-那小孩子呢? -什么小孩子?
- What about the kids? - What kids?
没事,算了 我去修窗户
Nothing. Never mind, forget it. I'm gonna fix the window.
-路克 -三号♥房♥,我知道
- Luke. - Room 3, got it.
妈妈,是我兰恩
Mama, it's me, Lane.
我在八折区这里
Over here in the 20% off section.
-我打扰你了? -没有,睡觉时间已过
- Am I disturbing you? - No, but it is past their bedtime.
-那是个笑话 -你心情很好
- That was joke. - You're in a good mood.
-我今天很开心 -你卖♥♥了很多东西?
- I had a good day. - You sell a lot of things?
-想看我的收据吗? -不想
- You would like to see my receipts? - No.
-我的库存报告? -不,妈…
- My inventory reports? - No, Mom...
-我只是想聊聊 -你要喝茶吗?
- I was just making small talk. - You would like some tea?
不用,我只想跟你 说件事情
No, I just want to tell you something.
好,跟我说吧
All right, tell me something.
看来乐团可能会解散 我们遇到了瓶颈
It looks like the band may be breaking up. We've hit a rut.
我们没有足够的表演 能带给我们动力…
We can't get enough gigs to get any momentum...
我不知道,就是行不通
and I don't know, it's just not working.
-我懂了 -我想我可能需要搬回来
- I see. - I think I may need to move back home.
我明白如果你让我搬回来…
I realize that if you allow me to do that...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表