剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
好,买♥♥肥皂
Okay, buy soap.
我看看还有什么? 买♥♥肥皂
Let's see, what else? Buy soap.
-找律师 -我可以帮你找律师
- Get lawyer. - I can help you with a lawyer.
糟糕,罗莉的车 一定还停在码头
Crap, Rory's car. It must still be at the marina.
她得去取车才行 如果还没被扣押的话
She's gonna have to pick it up, if it hasn't been impounded.
-我怎么知道有没有被扣押? -我相信你可以打去问
- How do I find out if it's been impounded? - I'm sure you can call down there.
天哪,每十秒钟就有 别的事情冒出来
God, every 10 seconds something else pops into my head.
我根本没有心理准备
I'm just not prepared for this.
罗莉连顺手牵羊都没有过 不管是糖果或口红
I mean, Rory never even shoplifted. Not a candy bar, not a lipstick.
她有一次忘了还书 就已经内疚到…
She forgot to return a library book once and she was so guilty about it...
不断自责 你能想像吗?
that she grounded herself. I mean, can you imagine?
她只是坐在卧房♥里 对着我大喊…
She was just sitting there in her bedroom, yelling at me:
〝这下子因为我,别人这礼拜 都看不到《伊里亚德》了〞
"Now no one else got to read The lliad this week because of me."
-我能做什么? -罗莉还没吃东西
- What can I do? - Rory hasn't eaten.
-我可以做汉堡 -不,甜甜圈就好
- I can make you some burgers. - No, just donuts.
我们需要回家 把这件事弄清楚
We need to get home and get to the bottom of this.
好,这不是世界末日对吧?
Okay, this is not the end of the world, right?
罗莉还年轻 年轻人都会做傻事
I mean, Rory's young, young people do stupid things.
像我就怀孕了,她这样还好 因为不是永久性的问题
I got pregnant. This is better because it's not so permanent.
除非她从此留案底 天啊,那表示她不能投票吗?
Unless it's on her permanent record. Then does that mean she can't vote?
我不认为…
I don't think...
我记得我看过报导 犯重罪的人不能投票
I thought I read if you commit a felony, you can't vote.
罗莉热爱投票
Rory loves to vote.
她今年把〝我投票〞的贴纸 从这件衣服换到那件衣服…
She switched her "I voted" sticker from outfit to outfit this year...
然后直接贴在包包上 她一定要能投票才行
and then she Scotch-taped it to her purse. She has to be able to vote.
你要我陪你去跟她谈吗?
You want me to come with you when you talk to her?
不用,谢谢 她在车上,我该走了
No, thanks. She's in the car. I should go.
-谢谢你的甜甜圈 -不谢
- Thanks for the donuts. - Yeah, sure.
克柯刚刚过来给我们 两分钟警告
Kirk just came by and gave us a two-minute warning.
知道他在讲什么吗?
Any idea what he's talking about?
谁会知道克柯在讲什么? 这个给你
Who ever has any idea what Kirk's talking about? Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
罗莉,今晚发生了什么事?
Rory, what happened tonight?
-我偷了一艘游艇 -是,我知道
- I stole a yacht. - Yes, I know.
配枪的好好先生告诉我了 为什么呢?
The nice men with the guns told me. Why?
我只是…
I just...
我心情真的很差 我觉得一定要做点什么
I was really upset and I felt like I had to do something.
好,这个我懂
Okay, sure, I get that.
我心情不好也需要做点事 我会吃一堆重奶油蛋糕
When I'm upset and I need to do something, I eat a lot of pound cake.
-耶鲁没卖♥♥重奶油蛋糕吗? -有,耶鲁有卖♥♥重奶油蛋糕
- They don't have pound cake at Yale? - No, they have pound cake at Yale.
米区汉斯柏格今天跟我谈过
Mitchum Huntzberger talked to me today.
-关于我的表现 -然后呢?
- About my performance. - And?
他说我很聪明 也很优秀…
And he said that I was very smart and competent...
有一天我会成为 一个很棒的助理
and would someday make someone a great assistant.
但是做记者 他认为我不是那块料
But as a journalist, he just doesn't think I have it.
〝料〞?他是谁啊 米高梅总裁梅尔?
"It"? Who is he, Louis B. Mayer?
不,他说他对这种事 很有先见之明,我就是…
No, he says he has like a sense for this kind of thing. I just...
我不知道 我只是很意外
I don't know, it was just a surprise.
我以为我做得很好 我以为他对我相当激赏
I thought I was doing really well. I thought I was impressing him.
我以为他会让我 暑假在报社工作,我以为…
I thought he was going to offer me a summer job with the paper, I thought...
天哪,我恨这个家伙
God, I hate this guy.
不是他的错 如果他认为我不能当记者…
It's not his fault. If he doesn't think I can be a journalist...
-他现在告诉我总好过… -好过什么?
- it's probably best that he tells me before... - Before what?
好过我进了这一行之后 彻底失败
Before I go out there and fall on my face.
罗莉,他错了 他不知道自己在说什么
Rory, he's wrong. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
-他是靠这个吃饭的 -等我宰了他之后就不是了
- He does this for a living. - Not after I kill him, he doesn't.
这个狂妄自大的坏蛋 讲得一付他很懂似的
Big, fancy, arrogant creep handing down these all-knowing proclamations.
他哪里知道你究竟 有没有〝料〞啊?
I mean, how the hell does he know if you have "it" or not?
他看过你的文章吗?
Has he seen your writing?
他跟你谈过吗? 我是指深入的交谈?
Has he talked to you, I mean, really talked to you?
他跟你的老师谈过吗? 或是跟任何知道…
Has he talked to any of your teachers? Or to anyone who knows...
你有多少〝料〞的人 谈过吗?
how much "it" you have?
没有,他只跟你相处了两周 命令你做东做西…
No, he spent exactly two weeks with you, ordering you around...
把你当成大人物旁边 倒咖啡跑腿的小妹
sending you on coffee runs, playing the big shot.
他是发行人
He is the publisher.
我知道他名片上的职称 我会要他好看
I know what it says on his business card. I'm gonna kick his ass.
我们是不是该担心 克柯现在要拖吊我们的车?
Should we be at all concerned that Kirk's trying to tow us away right now?
不用,他又不是上帝 这只是他片面的看法
No. He is not God. This is one man's opinion.
新闻界又不是他发明的
He did not invent journalism.
他只是个抢到好位子的家伙
He's just a guy with a really good parking space.
-我真的很抱歉 -我知道
- I'm so, so sorry. - I know you are.
我真是愚蠢 我不会再那么愚蠢了
I was so stupid. I'll never be that stupid again.
你当然不会
Sure you will.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我被逮捕,我得上法♥院♥?
I got arrested. I have to go to court?
我得去取我的车 不,家里有肥皂吗?
I have to go get my car. No, do you have soap at home?
因为我满手都是油墨…
Because I have all this ink all over my hands and...
宝贝,放轻松 我们会有办法解决的
Honey, relax. We will figure it out.
(肉舖)
(单车比赛)
布莱恩,我需要用厕所
Brian, I need to get in there.
我才进去15分钟而已 我有看时间
I was only in there 15 minutes. I clocked it.
-几点了? -七点半
- Time, dude? - 7:30.
-真是,我睡过头了 -你讲的好像是我的错
- Crap, I overslept. - You're saying that like it's my fault.
闭嘴,本来就是你的错
Shut up. It is your fault.
我就叫你去买♥♥一个 不用上发条的闹钟
I told you to get a clock you don't have to wind.
-我叫你闭嘴 -你从不上发条,只对我大吼
- I told you to shut up. - You never wind it. Then you yell at me.
你又不是我老婆 干嘛一直找我碴
Dude, you keep nagging me, I'm gonna have to buy you a ring.
-我六点下班 -我会通知媒体
- I get off work at 6:00. - I'll alert the media.
我是说预留的时间 够让乐团练习了
I mean, that's early enough to have band practice.
-今晚乐团要练习吧? -也许吧
- Are we having band practice tonight? - Maybe.
-我可能得加班 -布莱恩
- I may have to work late. - Brian.
我遇到定期审查
I have my temp reviewing.
我想他们可能准备 给我全职的接待工作
I think they may be ready to offer me the full-time receptionist job.
-我们好久没练习了 -我们一直都在忙
- It's been a while since we practiced. - We've been busy.
-那明天吧? -可以考虑看看
- Tomorrow, then? - Definitely a conversation to have.
好,我们今晚谈 有看到我的牛仔外套吗?
Fine, we'll talk tonight. Have you seen my jeans jacket?
拜托,我明明过关了
Come on. I threw the troll.
早安
Good morning.
天哪,我觉得我可以 睡上一整天
God, I feel like I could sleep through the entire day.
咖啡马上好
Coffee will be ready soon.
-你在干嘛? -我在更新冰箱版面
- What are you doing? - Well, I'm updating the refrigerator.
你从哪儿弄来那个的?
Where did you get that?
警♥察♥局的好好小姐 用电子邮件寄给我的
The nice lady at the police station e-mailed it to me.
我想它放在你幼稚园的 手印拼贴画旁边还不错看
I thought it would look nice next to your kindergarten handprint collage.
你想做成圣诞卡的话 我会影印给你
I'll get you a copy if you're thinking Christmas cards.
-真是设想周到啊 -你饿了吗?
- Very thoughtful. - You're hungry?
我饿坏了,这两天 除了甜甜圈我什么都没吃
I'm starving. I've had nothing but donuts for two days.
-真幽默 -等一下
- Funny. - Hold on.
我真的很高兴你乐在其中
I'm really glad you're enjoying this.
罗莉,刑事系统可不是 会让我们乐在其中的事
Rory, the penal system is not something we enjoy.
它只有个名字会让我们 咯咯笑罢了
It's something with a name that makes us giggle.
-我想应该有果酱饼干吧? -今天的行程是什么?
- I assume there's Pop-Tarts? - Now, what's on the agenda for today?
我听说码头有一船钚要进港
I hear there's a shipment of plutonium coming in at the docks.
我想我们可以扮成修女…
And I thought we could dress up as nuns...
我可以用假的圣痕 引开他们的注意力
and I could distract them with a fake stigmata.
你可以把钚藏到你的 修女服底下,然后…
You could shove the plutonium under your habit and then...
我必须回学校 我有最后一科期末考,而且…
I have to go back to school. I have one last final, plus...
等一下
Wait.
而且我还有最后一批行李 必须打包运回来这里
Plus, I've one last load of stuff that I need to pack up and transport back here.
现在我必须挂电♥话♥ 会客时间结束了
And now I have to hang up. Visiting hours are over.
谢谢你借我吉普车
Thanks for letting me borrow the jeep.
我想如果我不主动给你 你就会把它偷走
I figured if I didn't give it to you voluntarily you'd just heist it anyway.
这种对话还要持续多久?
This bit's gonna last for a while?
差不多是时候换掉…
Twenty to life with time off...
汤姆赛斯摩使用人造阴♥茎♥ 企图躲过尿检的笑话了
for a well-placed Tom Sizemore Whizzenator joke.
别让电影骗了你 做坏事会有报应的
Don't let the movies fool you kiddies. Crime doesn't pay.
今天晚一点 我会想办法找一个律师
Listen, later today, I'm gonna try and track us down a lawyer.
我想我会打电♥话♥给那个 帮罗伯布雷克脱罪的人
I thought I'd call that guy who got Robert Blake off.
他叫什么名字? 胡迪尼?怎么了?
What was his name, Houdini? What?
你要去哪里找这个律师?
Where are you really gonna get this lawyer?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表