剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 嗨 起来 - 啊?
- Hey. Wake up. - Huh?
- 起来 - 不
- Wake up. - No.
- 快 你会错过它的 - "它"是指睡觉吗? 那你可说对了
- Come on, you're missing it. - Is "it" sleep? 'Cause you'd be right.
- 闻一下空气里的味道 闻一下 - 是冰冷的味道
- Smell the air. Smell it. - It smells cold.
- 来吧 - 什么? 不要 冻死人了
- Come on. - What? No, it's freezing.
快!
Come on!
- 地板真冰冷 - 天啊 你跟冰冷有仇啊
- The floor's cold. - Geez, you're so obsessed with the cold.
- 因为很冷! - 我知道
- Because it's cold! - I know.
- 我快失去知觉了 - 继续走
- I'm turning numb. - Keep moving.
我的脚还和我的身体连在一块儿吗 还是在下楼梯时就已经折断了?
Are my feet still attached to my body or did they snap off coming down the stairs?
- 还在 - 我们出来干吗?
- They're still there. - Why are we out here?
- 深呼吸 - 什么?
- Take a deep breath. - What?
- 快 - 好
- Do it. - Yeah.
- 我闻到雪的味道了 - 什么?
- Oh, yeah. I smell snow. - What?
快要下雪了 我总能知道 我能闻得到 从来不会错
It's coming. I always know. I can smell it, and I'm never wrong.
天气预报没说啊
It wasn't in the forecast.
这是一年中我最喜欢的时刻了 银装素裹的新天地
It's just my favorite time of the year. The whole world changes color.
我就要晕倒了
I think I'm blacking out.
片状的 小粒的 卷状的 晶状的 不管是什么形状
Flakes, flurries, swirls, crystals, whatever form it comes in.
我都喜欢 在以往的日子 我和雪 有着一段美好的回忆
I'll take it. We go back, snow and me. We have a beautiful history.
两个天气预报都没说会下雪 是很冷 但不是下雪
Saw two forecasts, there was no mention of snow. Cold, but no snow.
乘雪橇 滑冰 打雪仗 还有冰上溜石 天啊 我最爱冰上溜石了!
Sleigh rides, ice skating, snowball fights. I'll even take curling. God, I love curling!
6频道的Lance Cranston 说天气很干燥
Lance Cranston on Channel 6 said it would be dry.
5频道直播的Kimmy Liston 也是这么说的 没有雪 什么也没有
Kimmy Liston, Live at 5, same thing. No snow, nothing.
热可可 香甜热酒 一年里最好的时光!
Hot cocoa, hot toddies. Best time of the year!
Accu-Chopper1台的Jimmy Mountain 说几个星期后才会...
Jimmy Mountain in Accu-Chopper One said it would be weeks before...
Lance和Kimmy都是傻子
Lance and Kimmy are idiots.
欢迎你 朋友
Welcome, friend.
- 我要进去了 - 但...
- I'm going inside now. - But...
- 再多吸一口 然后你也快进来 - Luke...
- One more whiff, and then so are you. - Luke...
- 站街的 - 太城市化了
- Streetwalker. - Too urban.
- 情妇 - 有点夸张
- Concubine. - Seems high-falutin.
谁看过<霸王别姬>? 华美的场景 一流的拍摄技术
Anyone seen Farewell My Concubine? Beautiful film. Gorgeous cinematography.
我很惊讶你还看成人向的 神父
I'm surprised you see such adult fare, Reverend.
你还以为我每晚都看音乐之声吗 Taylor? 太小看我了
Well, do you picture me watching Sound of Music every night, Taylor? Gag me.
- 淫♥妇♥ - 我喜欢这个
- Scarlet woman. - I like it.
- 多读点书吧 - 人尽可夫之女人
- Read a book. - Harlot.
- 不 - 助人为乐的妇女
- Naw. - Woman of accomadating morals.
- 太长了 - 风♥骚♥徐娘
- Too long. - Hot mutton.
- 我也想不到什么了 - 你们在干吗?
- I wouldn't know where to begin. - What are you guys doing?
第一场雪到了 Luke 伴随它的将是
Well, the first snow has come along, Luke, and with the first snow
小镇全体人员重新演绎的独♥立♥战争
comes the town's Revolutionary War Re-enactment.
又到了狂欢的好时候
Always a heel-clicking good time.
今年我们为大家准备了一个大惊喜
Oh, well, we've got a big surprise for everybody this year.
- 好的 我会假装我很感兴趣 - 这是件大事 Luke
- Great, I'll pretend I'm interested. - It's a big deal, Luke.
是的 每年都是这样 神父
Yeah, it's the same thing every year, Reverend.
你们重演的那个时代有的只是 一群猪头整晚站在冰雪里
You guys re-enact the time a bunch of pig-headed morons stood outside all night
等待着一场从来没有发生过的战争
in the freezing snow waiting for a battle that never happened.
今年可不一样 怪人
This year is different, crank.
一个本地的历史学家发现了Stars Hollows 参与独♥立♥战争的新证据
A local historian uncovered new evidence of Star's Hollow's participation in the Revolution.
显然 一支英国♥军♥队在等待着 他们指挥官的归队
Apparently, an English battalion was awaiting the return
计划着大干一场
of their commanding general with plans for a big battle.
而我们的士兵听到风声后 就把大路封死了
Our soldiers caught wind of this and blocked the high road
导致那个将军只能抄小路穿过镇子 与部队会合
so that the general had to travel by the lower road, through town, to reach his troops.
那么 他们绑♥架♥了他
So, they kidnapped him.
不 他们狡猾多了
No, they were much slyer than that.
他们让镇子里一位勇敢的女士 用美人计
They had a brave lady of the town use her wiles
把将军吸引到她的房♥间里 并让他应接不暇
to draw the general to her rooms and keep him occupied.
延迟了他抵达的时间 给Lafayette制♥造♥机会
That delayed the general's arrival which allowed Lafayette
准备好对英国部队的伏击
the opportunity to ambush the waiting British troops.
一名妓♥女♥阻止了一场战争
A hooker stopped a battle.
- 我们不会称她为妓♥女♥ - 太粗俗了
- We're not calling her a hooker. - It's too "Baretta".
这正是我们在做的事 思考着该怎么称呼她
That's what we're doing now, trying to figure out what the hell to call her.
这次全新的演绎将会大大的推动 观光事业 Luke
This new re-enactment is going to be a huge boost to tourism, Luke.
本地的媒体都会争相报道
The local press is all excited to cover it.
他们很容易就被打动
Well then they're very easily amused.
我们将通过一场浩大的海选 决定出演这位特别女士的女居民
Got a big casting session soon to pick the lucky townswoman to play our special lady.
- 她要瘦 - 但不能太瘦
- She should be thin. - But not too thin.
有心目中的人选吗?
Know anybody who fits the bill?
暂时没有 但要是我在旅途中遇见了 适中身材的妓♥女♥ 我会告诉你们的
Not off-hand, but if I run into any moderately-weighted whores in my travels, I'll let you know.
Patty已经准备好...
Well, Patty is ready to go...
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Good morning again.
太好了 演员们在商讨了 雪花带来的又一个美好附加品
Oh, cool, the re-enactors are meeting. Another wonderful by-product of snow.
是的 他们在构思一些很特别的事 喝咖啡吗?
Oh, yes, they're cooking up something very special. You want coffee?
不 我要迟到了 在旅馆随便吃点
No. I'm late, so I'll just grab it at the inn.
实际上我期待着在我全新的覆着雪的 旅馆里喝上第一杯咖啡
I'm actually looking forward to having my first cup of joe in my new, snow covered inn
还有 他们为什么盯着我看?
and - why are the re-enactors staring at me?
我说了你也不会信的
You wouldn't believe it if I told you.
神父脸红了 他为什么脸红?
The Reverend is blushing. Why is he blushing?
我是你的话就马上走出去 而且步调不要太性感
I'd walk out of here is I was you. And try not to walk too sexy.
好吧 你稍后再给我解释?
Okay. You'll explain that to me later?
- 我很乐意 - 好
- I'd enjoy that. - Okay.
- 嗨 伙计们 - 漂亮的女士
- Hi, guys. - Pretty lady.
太瘦了
Too thin.
这不是在给你找老婆 Andrew
This is not about your taste, Andrew.
我是考虑到历史的准确性 那时候的女性比较丰满
I'm going for historical accuracy's side. Women were heavier back then.
不如就你老婆吧?
How about your wife?
欠揍吗?
You want a sock in the nose?
不 Jean 那和我的日程表没冲突
No, no, Jean, that works perfectly with my schedule.
自从我们上次见面以后就没变过
It's been forever since we've seen each other.
我喜欢!布拉斯白兰地始终是我 最喜欢的酒之一 哦!
Oh, I'd love that! Mirabelle is still one of my favorite – oh!
天啊! 天啊!
Oh my God! Oh my God!
不 Jean 等一下 好吗?
No, Jean, hang on a second, will you?
- 喂? - 院子里有条狗!
- Hello? - There's a dog on the patio!
- 设么? 是Emily吗? - 当然是Emily!
- What? Emily? - Of course it's Emily!
- 不好意思 你好像很激动 - 你养了一条狗吗?
- I'm sorry. You sound agitated. - Did you get a dog?
- 当然没有! - 那怎么会有条狗在院子里
- Certainly not! - Well, there's a dog on the patio.
- 你在哪里? - 屋子里! Richard 想想办法!
- Well, where are you? - Inside! Richard, do something!
我这边看不见啊
I can't see it from here.
但它确实在这里 而且它盯着我看! Richard 那条狗在盯着我看!
Well, he's here nonetheless, and he's looking at me! Richard, the dog is looking at me!
- 等等 - 我在等 但我们要怎么? Richard?
- Hold on. - I'm holding, but what are we going to – Richard?
嘘! 嘘!
Shoo! Shoo!
你现在相信我了吧?
Now do you believe me?
我没说不相信你 Emily 我只是没看见而已
Well, I wasn't doubting you, Emily, I just couldn't see it.
那是什么?
What is that?
你说的像是头得了狂犬病的狗似的 所以我就有备而来
Oh, you made it sound like it was a rabid beast, so I came prepared.
别靠太近
Don't get too close.
它嘴里没有泡沫
I don't see any froth on his mouth.
那真了不起
Well, that's something.
我看见狗圈了 但没有狗牌 这样不太明智
I see a collar but no tags. That isn't very smart.
你靠得太近了
You're getting too close.
那我该怎么做? 这里很冷 不能让它在这里徘徊
Well, what should I do? It's freezing out here. We can't let it roam around.
那也不能让它进屋子里
Well it can't come into the house.
怎么会有人不给狗戴狗牌...
Why someone would fail to put a tag on a dog...
把它带去池边小屋
Take it to the pool house.
- 什么? 为什么? - 那正是池边小屋的功用
- What? Why? - Well, that's why we have it.
我们的池边小屋就是用来 收留流浪狗的?
We have a pool house for stray dogs?
暗讽得真不错 Emily 好吧 我会把它带去池边小屋的
Love the innuendo, Emily. Fine. I will take him into the pool house.
谢谢 Richard 我一出来就看见他坐在那里了
Thank you, Richard. I came out and he was just sitting there.
- 是个"他"? - 我不知道
- It's a he? - I don't know.
反正我这个角度看不出来
Well, I can't get a visual from this angle.
这不重要
It's not important.
狗狗! 跟着我来
Dog! I want you to come with me.
过来 狗狗!
Come along, dog!
他跟着你走了
He's following you.
看来这奏效了!
Seems to be working!
好样的 Richard!
Good job, Richard!
嗨!知道刚才谁捏了我鼻子吗? 冬天叔叔
Hey! You know who just nipped at my nose? Jack Frost.
知道刚才谁捏了我耳朵吗? "关我屁事"叔叔
Huh. You know who just nipped at my ear? Jack I-Don't-Care.
看看外面 Michel 这是第一次看见 我们的旅馆被白雪覆盖的样子
Look outside, Michel. It's the first time we've seen the Inn blanketed by snow.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表