剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
We'll watch one Cop Rock, eat this stuff here, she'll come over,
我用最快的速度缝好裙子 然后我们可以就继续玩
I'll get her dress done as fast as I can, then we'll continue with our evening.
我们也可以推迟今晚的活动
Maybe we should put it off.
她来了 我缝 她走了 我们玩
She comes, I fix, she goes, we Rock.
现在开吃
Now eat.
Emily 我 我没看见你站在那儿
Hi, Emily. I just - I didn't see you standing there.
我只是在造船
I'm just working on my boat.
你在造船?
You're building a boat?
是啊
Yes.
- 能浮起来吗? - 现在还不能
- Does it float? - Not yet.
船不是应该浮着吗?
Aren't boats supposed to?
做好了以后会
Eventually, yes.
好吧 至少你还有个爱好
Well, at least you have a hobby.
是啊 感谢上帝
Yes. Thank God for that, huh?
你倒是有空 做些莫名其妙的东西
Idle hands, and whatnot.
做好以后会浮的
It will float eventually.
就当它会吧
Oh, I'm sure it will.
只需要我再...
I just have to do a little more -
好啦 我要进去了
Well, I should get inside.
很高兴再次见到你
Yeah, it's nice seeing you again.
是的
Yes.
哦 恭喜你
Oh! Uh, congratulations.
恭喜什么?
For what?
明天的事啊 重申爱的誓言
You know, your thing tomorrow, renewing your vows.
应该对新郎说恭喜 对新娘要致以美好祝愿
You congratulate the groom. You offer the bride best wishes.
哦
Oh.
祝你幸福
Uh, best wishes.
谢谢 Luke 你真是个好人
Why, thank you, Luke. How sweet of you to say.
明天见吧
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Hey, I'm looking forward to it.
妈妈 快进来 这就是那条裙子?
Mom, great. Come on in. Okay, so, is that the dress?
- 是啊 - 好的 让我看看
- Yes, yes - - Okay, well, let me take a look here.
外婆好 明天可是个大日子哦
Hi, Grandma. Big day tomorrow, huh?
这个不是你们的晚饭吧
That wasn't your dinner, was it?
不是 只是开胃零食
No, that was just the appetizer.
那我就放心啦
Oh, well that's a relief.
妈妈 裙子没有问题啊
Mom, I don't see anything wrong.
Lorelai你瞎了吗? 看这里!
Lorelai, are you blind? Look!
哪里?
Where?
这里
Right there.
这个珠子 这个珠子 还有这个珠子 都松啦
That bead and that bead and that bead, all loose.
现在看见啦 刚才怎么没发现呢
Okay, I see it now. I don't know how I missed it.
这活根本不费事 最多5分钟
Well, this is going to take me no time at all, five minutes tops.
别着急赶出来
Well, don't rush it.
一点不赶 这个容易 3分钟后你就能回去了
No, no, no rush. It's an easy job. Three and a half minutes and you're on you're way.
你别坐 等你刚坐下我就已经做好了
You don't even need to sit down, because by the time you do, this'll be done.
其实你车都不用熄火 我的速度就有那么快
In fact you should have just left the car running 'cause that's how quick this is going to be.
外婆你准备得怎么样了
So how you holding up, Grandma?
我魂都没了 说实话
I'm a wreck, actually.
- 为什么? - 我...
- Why? - Well -
还有2分钟就好啦!
Two minutes and we're done!
我还不知道要做什么发型呢
I still can't decide exactly what to do with my hair,
而且我对我请的婚礼策划人 一点信心都没有
and I have absolutely zero faith that my wedding planner is going to be able to pull this off -
30秒倒计时 你要干什么?
Thirty seconds - someone clock me. What are you doing?
给我拿点喝的吧?
Do you have anything to drink?
没有 妈妈 你脱外衣干什么?
No, no, Mom, why are you taking off your coat?
给我点葡萄酒 最好是冰伏特加
Some wine, or some chilled vodka, perhaps?
妈妈其实你不应该喝酒
Yeah, but you might want to hold off on having a drink, Mom,
喝了酒你开车左右摇晃 像小狗摇尾巴一样
'cause you're going to be driving in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
就喝一点点吧
Well, I could use a little something.
我需要麻木一下 免得担心那个婚礼策划
Calm my nerves about this wedding planner I hired.
我保证一切都会很棒的
I'm sure everything's going to be fine.
我才不信 所有一切都做得那么仓促
I don't see how it can be, everything is so last minute,
连个像样点的彩排都没有办!
and I didn't even get a decent rehearsal!
老妈 我在彩排中走得无比成功已经不止一次啦
Mom, I promise you, I have successfully walked in a straight line at least once before.
如果你想和那个警♥察♥谈谈 我就告诉你他名字
I can get you the cop's name if you want to talk to him.
哦 现在想再做点什么是来不及啦
Oh, well, it's too late to do anything about it now.
别 妈妈 我这就做完了 已经做完啦 做完啦!
No, no, Mom. Wait, I'm almost there, I'm almost there! I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!
- 拦着她 别让她喝酒 - 怎么拦啊?
- Stop her from getting a drink. - How?
给她看Nick Nolte的杯子大头照 喂?
Show her Nick Nolte's mug shot. Hello?
Lorelai 你好吗?
Lorelai! How are you?
我很好 爸爸 你呢?
I'm fine, Dad, how are you?
别担心我 我玩得正开心呢
Oh, don't you worry about me. I am in good hands.
- 是不是啊 兄弟们? - 没错!
- Isn't that right, boys? - Right!
老爸 你又去澡堂子鬼混啦?
Geez, Dad, hanging out at the bath house again?
我在参加单身派对呢 Lorelai
I am at my bachelor party, Lorelai,
我就想打电♥话♥问问 你们女生的聚会怎么样了
and I just thought I'd call and see how your little gathering was going.
- 我的... - 你们尽兴的玩吧
- My - - Now, I want you to have a wonderful time,
想玩得多疯都行
and go as crazy as you think is necessary.
但是别让你妈把酒混着喝
But make sure your mother doesn't mix her alcohol.
有时候她伏特加喝多了
Sometimes when she has a little bit too much vodka,
她会忘了自己喝过什么 跑去喝金酒
she forgets and she goes on to gin.
我希望明天她能优雅得体
I need her sober and looking beautiful for tomorrow.
否则这婚礼还不如不办
Otherwise you don't have to go through with it.
爸爸 妈告诉你我们在聚会?
So, Dad, Mom told you we were having a party?
她说她今天晚上去你家找你
Well, she told me she was heading over to your house this evening
说需要和姑娘们一起待会儿 我就猜出来了
to spend a little time with "the girls", so I put it all together.
我是个很聪明的人 Lorelai
I'm a very brilliant man, Lorelai.
好吧 不耽误你玩了
Anyhow, I won't keep you any longer.
只要把你妈妈完好无损还给我就行了
Just return your mother in one piece, sans tattoos, please.
我会的
Okay. Will do.
疯玩一晚吧 明天见
Have a scandalous time. I'll see you girls tomorrow.
好吧 现在一团糟 你可以看热闹了
Okay, so here's a fun twist for your viewing pleasure.
老爸认为老妈在这里开单身派对
My father thinks my mother is here for her bachelorette party.
什么? 他怎么这么想?
What? Why does he think that?
应该是她告诉他的吧
I think she told him that.
我们是不是应该给她办个单身派对?
Ah, were we supposed to throw her a bachelorette party?
不知道 你是伴娘 应该是你策划这种东西的
I don't know. You're the maid of honor. Aren't you supposed to plan these things?
我觉得要是一个人四十年没有单身过 就不能开单身派对
I didn't think you had a bachelorette party when you hadn't been a bachelorette for forty years.
天啊 这辈子她都会因为这个和我过不去
Oh my God, she is going to hold this against me for the rest of my life.
那我们怎么办?
So what do we do?
Davey刚刚才睡着
Davey had just fallen asleep.
真对不起 谢谢你在最后一分钟赶过来 这是...
I know, I'm sorry. Thank you for coming over at the last minute. Is that -
- 煎饺子 - 啊 我爱你
- Potstickers. - Ah, I love you.
嗨 Sookie
Hi, Sookie!
- 进来客厅坐吧 - 好
- Go on in the living room. - Okay.
- 另外一个客厅 - 好
- The other living room. - Okay.
你现在得把眼睛睁大点
You're going to have to open your eyes now.
好
Okay.
嗨 Lorelai
Hey, Lorelai.
Gypsy谢谢你这么快就赶来了
Hey, Gypsy. Thanks for coming on such short notice.
我时刻都准备好参加派对的
I'm always up for a good party.
Emily在客厅和其他客人在一起
Emily is in the living room with the others.
好啊
Great.
Emily是谁?
Who's Emily?
过来 我指给你看
Follow me, I'll point her out.
好吧好吧
Okie dokie.
大家好 这是Gypsy
Look, everyone, it's Gypsy!
Gypsy!Gypsy来了!Gypsy来啦!
Gypsy! Gypsy's here! Everyone, Gypsy's here!
Gypsy 这就是Emily
Gypsy, that's Emily.
Gypsy 过来坐在我旁边吧
Come on, Gypsy, come over here and sit by me.
好
Okay.
Lorelai 告诉你 我真爱喝这玩意
I have to say, Lorelai, I am loving this drink.
Gypsy你喝过没有啊?
Have you ever had one of these, Gypsy?
不知道
I don't know.
就是朗姆酒加可乐
It's called a rum and coke.
Emily 你看起来品味高雅 其实骨子里就是个悍妇
You know, you may look high-brow, Emily, but underneath, you're just a broad.
Gypsy你听见没有 我是个悍妇
Did you hear that, Gypsy, I'm a broad.
是啊 我总在怀疑你是呢
Yeah, I always suspected.
- 形势怎么样? - 不错
- How's it going? - Great.
我们在这里干什么啊?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表