剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
"吉尔莫女孩" 前情回顾
- 你早就惦记我了 - 我才没呢
- 找什么呢 - 一本巨无聊的书
- 那谁啊 - Luke
- Luke这时候在有点早啊 除非...住那了 - 哦 是的
新的镇政委产生了!
我到底在这干嘛呢 我不想做镇政委
我喜欢你 Zack 这种喜欢不只是 单纯的乐队成员或朋友 觉得告诉你比较好
你♥爸♥搬到泳池那个屋子去了
- 外公真的住在这? - 看起来是的
- 你觉得他开心吗 - 说实话 是的 他在这有书看还有特别的朋友
- 嗨 Rory 你有男朋友吗? - 我不知道
- Dean怎么样? - 挺好的
- 哦 好啊 蛮好 - 你干嘛那样问Dean怎么样
- 怎么问的 - Dean~怎么样哇~
不知道 我在努力让Rory觉得我不在意 结果却听起来对这状况格外担心
我们得让商业圈子知道有我们 这才是关键
It's getting the word out to the business community that we're here - that's the key.
得用点他们喜欢的东西把他们吸引进来 舒适
We've got to draw them in with the things that they like - amenities.
商业人士们出差的时候最想要什么? 喝酒 找小姐 还有其他吗?
What does a businessman want when they travel? Booze, and hookers. Anything else?
- 我看就这些 - 酒我们有不少 小姐上哪找
- I think that covers it. - We got booze. How do we get hookers?
上面写着"喂 Dragonfly有好戏"的招牌?
How about a banner up front that reads "Hoes up at the Dragonfly"?
或者我们告诉他们Bill Maher在这里
Or we tell them Bill Maher's here.
他们会蜂拥过来
They'd come a-flocking.
可能我们现在是太无聊了 才讨论这么严肃的问题
Maybe we're in too silly a mood to be discussing such serious stuff.
你这么觉得?
You think?
嘿 Jackson 你会用什么手段 吸引那些商业人士到Dragonfly来?
Oh hey Jackson, what would you do to lure more businessmen to the Dragonfly?
除了邀请Bill Maher
Besides inviting Bill Maher.
我看起来像发言人么
What do I look like, the Shell Answer Man?
人人都要分上一份Jackson 他什么都不剩了 我告诉你 什么都不剩
Everybody's gotta have a piece of Jackson. Well, he's got nothing left, I tell you, nothing.
他镇政委的责任开始有他忙了
His town selectman duties are starting to wear on him.
- 所以才这么西装革履? - 他每天都有宣传啊会议啊听证会的
- That's why the fancy duds? - He's got functions every day and meetings and hearings.
我想好好自杀一次 不过我的行程表不允许
I tried to work in a nice suicide, but my schedule wouldn't allow it.
- 哈 死亡来敲门了 - 别接
- Ugh, that sound's death to me. - Don't answer it.
可能是客户呢
Could be a customer.
喂?
Hello?
是 Cassini 先生 我收到关于操场器械的通知了
Yes, Mrs. Cassini. I got the note about the playground equipment.
- 天啊 那是血么 - 番茄酱 每天都这样 脱掉
- Oh God, is that blood? - It's tomato. It happens daily. Disrobe.
你孙女从鸭子上掉下来了?
So you say your granddaughter fell off the ducky?
哦 她从小猪身上掉下来 手臂撞在在鸭子上
Oh, she fell off the piggy and she whacked her arm on the ducky.
嗯哼 知道了
Uh-huh. I see.
我要做的第一件事就是问问马 因为它就在小猪身边
Well, the first thing I would do is question the horsy, 'cause he's right next to the piggy
是我们最可靠的证人
and is our most reliable witness.
不 这一点也不可笑 Cassini先生 完全没有
No, there's nothing funny about that, Mrs. Cassini. Nothing whatsoever.
手抬起来 大小伙子
Arms up, big boy.
不 一小女孩从个粉红 带弹簧的 摇动小猪玩具上掉下来
No, a little girl being thrown from a pink, spring-loaded, bobbling piggy toy
这是件非常严重的事情 是的 Cassini先生
is very serious business. Yes, Mrs. Cassini.
- 我觉得这样弄不掉 - 可怜的家伙 他只有两件衬衫
- I don't think that's gonna come out. - Poor guy. He's only got two dress shirts.
嗯 可能一大滩血迹印会对他有帮助
Well, maybe a big old bloodstain will help him.
别人会觉得有人试图刺杀他而同情他点
People will think there was an assassination attempt and be more sympathetic.
我有 我在听你说话 Cassini先生 是的
I do. I hear what you're saying, Mrs. Cassini. Yes, Mrs. Cassini.
我保证和娱乐设施主席谈 解决这件事
I'll talk to my parks and recreation chairman and get this solved I promise.
- 拜拜 Cassini先生 - 弄不掉了
- Goodbye, Mrs. Cassini. - It's a goner.
- Jackson 走之前 这在签个名 - 是么
- Jackson, before you go, I need your John Hancock on that there. - Oh yeah?
对 就在这下面 我预定了一大堆
Yeah, just right at the bottom. I was just ordering a ton of extra,
蔬菜之类的东西 只是签个名确认要预定
you know, vegetables and stuff. It's just to sign and confirm that I'm ordering that stuff.
是你要的额外的停车位 这事关镇委员
Hey, this is for those extra parking spaces you need. It's selectman business.
- 真的? - 咋了 老朋友?
- Really? - Et tu, former friend?
- 我需要你的签名 这是你的职责 - 告我啊
- I just need your signature. It's your duty. - So impeach me.
- 我来给你伪造一个 - 多谢
- I'll forge that for you. - Thanks.
所以Dickie飞奔到办公室然后马上给我发邮件
So Dickie high tails it to his office and e-mails me within seconds.
- Dickie就是你办公室另一个你对吧? - 才没有另一个我
- Dickie's the other you at your office, right? - Well, there's no other me.
- 你知道我意思的 外公 - 我和Dickie有些共同的义务
- You know what I meant, Grandpa. - Dickie and I share some duties.
我们只偶尔吃个午餐 交际交际
We lunch occasionally, socialize a bit.
不过他会立刻切断我的喉咙 就像我也会切他的一样
But he would cut my throat in a heartbeat, as I would his.
就像在Rikers监狱 只不过人人都开着车
It's like Rikers Island, except everyone drives a Jag.
Dickie犯了个错误
Well, Dickie made a mistake.
他给我发了邮件 觉得我几天都不会看 但他刚发出我就看了
He e-mailed me, thinking that I wouldn't read it for days, but I read it the minute he sent it.
他以为我周五中午开始就休息了 就跟很多其他人一样
He figured my weekend starts at lunch on Fridays, as so many others do -
错上加错
error followed by error.
那人要再读一遍孙子兵法了
That man needs to reread his Sun Tzu.
反正所以我就赶不上星期五的晚宴了
Anyway, that's why I am missing Friday Night dinner.
我和Dickie要去芝加哥办事处
Dickie and I are going to be in the Chicago office.
- 给我寄张明信片 - 我旅行越来越少了 但我并不怀念
- Well, send me a postcard. - I'm traveling much less, but I don't miss it.
三十年前 有任何机会旅游我都特兴奋 但现在...
Thirty years ago, any chance I had to travel, I jumped at, but now...
我话太多了 对吧
I'm talking a lot, aren't I?
没有 不我是说 是很多 不过很好
No. I mean, yes. But it's good.
- 我可不想烦到你 - 外公 你永远也不会烦到我 很有意思
- I don't want to be tiresome. - Grandpa, you could never tire me. This is fun.
很好 我的男仆不算太健谈 他说话从来都是单音节词
Good. My valet isn't much of a conversationalist. He's the master of the monosyllable,
尽管他有办法让鞋子要多亮有多亮 那么 最近有读什么好书么
although he can shine a shoe with the best of them. So, been reading anything good lately?
我现在很喜欢P.G. Wodehouse
I'm very into P.G. Wodehouse right now.
- 噢 那很不错 - 你呢?
- Oh, that's great. - You?
- 其实我最近完成了自己的一项伟大任务 - 是吗?是什么?
- Actually, I've had a personal triumph of late. - Oh, yeah? What?
我看完了"罗马帝国的衰亡"第六和最后一章
I've just finished the sixth and final volume of "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. "
- 确实是伟大任务 - 我从1968开始看的
- That is a triumph. - I started it in 1968.
所以我只花了 嗯 36年读完 谢天谢地 我读完了
So it took only - what? - 36 years to finish it. But by God, I finished it.
哇哦 那还真是下决心了
Wow. That's quite a commitment.
我最近时间多了点
Well, I've had a little more time on my hands lately.
不像以前晚上出去那么多了
Not as many evenings out as there once were.
对 没那么多
Right. Not as many.
你晚上还是要和外婆见面的对吧?
You're still getting together with your grandmother tonight, aren't you?
- 最近她有提到她的车么? - 她的车?
- Has she mentioned her car lately? - Her car?
应该有六个月服务的 希望她别忘了
It's due for its six-month service. I hope she isn't skipping those.
不知道 我可以问问
I don't know. I'm happy to ask.
不用不用 那太麻烦了 我会让Robert问问她女佣
Oh, no. That's too much trouble. I'll have Robert check with her maid.
好
Okay.
这次他可能要用到6个音节了 祝他好运
He may have to use upwards of six syllables for this one. I wish him luck.
不能你直接问她么 爷爷? 我是说 你刚好也在那
Couldn't you just ask her yourself, Grandpa? I mean, you're right there.
- 不 我不想惹人厌 - 好吧
- No, I don't want to be an annoyance. - Okay.
- 不过外公... - 鸡肉要凉了
- But, Grandpa - - Chicken's getting cold.
好吧
Right.
前几天我在电视上看到超级荒谬的事情
I saw the most preposterous thing on TV the other night.
打上次我瞎调频道看到怪事
It's been ages since I've just flipped through the channels,
都已经好几百年了
and the horrors to be discovered there.
嘿 你怎么来了?
Hey, what brings you here?
喝咖啡 而且我喜欢看着你
Caffeine withdrawal. And I like looking at you.
- 带走? - 带走
- To go? - To go.
不用啦
Don't worry about it.
Luke 这是你的事业 我一直付钱 而且我应该付钱
Luke, this is your business. I've always paid, and I always should pay.
好 不过别给我小费 现在给小就别扭了
Fine, but don't tip me. Tipping now is weird.
好 不过我可以晚点给你小费
Okay. Besides, I can tip you later.
- 那也很奇怪 - 我不大会使眼色
- That was weird, too. - I'm a very awkward winker.
- 不管怎样你完全不该给我小费 - 什么?
- You're never supposed to tip me, anyway. - What?
我是老板 你不该给老板小费 即使是他们亲自服务
I'm the proprietor. You're not supposed to tip the proprietor, even when they serve you.
你是说 这么多年里那20%额外的钱都是不用的?
You mean all those years, that extra 20% was unnecessary?
- 你从没给我20%小费 - 哦 开始不和谐了
- You never tipped me 20%. - Ooh. Now it's getting ugly.
你从来都是给15% 有时候消费高点比这还低
You were a solid 15 percenter, sometimes less if the bill got higher.
你生我气的时候比这还低得多
Way less if you were mad at me about something.
那也没关系 反正我本来就不该给你小费的
Well, it doesn't matter. I wasn't supposed to be tipping you, anyway.
- 确实 - 事实上 我想你退钱
- True. - In fact, I want a rebate.
- 什么? - 你宰了我十年
- What? - You've been ripping me off for ten years.
- 让你律师给我律师打电♥话♥ - 谢谢
- Have your lawyer call my lawyer. - Thank you
- 明晚还去吧? - 当然
- We still on for tomorrow night? - Absolutely.
- 晚点见 - 拜拜
- Talk to you later. - Bye.
哦 嗨 Lorelai
Oh hi, Lorelai.
嗨 Dean 嗯 碰到你真好
Hi, Dean. Um, good to bump into you.
我也觉得 正要回去工作?
Yeah, same here. Um, you on your way back to work?
- 是啊 你呢? - 嗯 我正要去Doose那里
- Yeah. You? - Yeah. I'm going to Doose's.
你刚刚在旅馆里
You were just at the inn.
对 Tom让我把几个门磨光一下 有点变形了
Yeah, Tom wanted me to sand some doors down. They were getting a little warped.
我在走廊看到你了 不过你看起来有点忙
I saw you in the hallway there, but you looked kind of busy.
嗯 我也看见你了
Yeah, I saw you, too.
- 我们的宝贝姑娘怎么样? - Rory?
- So, how's our girl? - Rory?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯她很好 我三天还是几天前看到她的 不过她很好
Uh, she's good. I saw her like three days ago, or a couple days ago. But yeah, she's good.
很好 我今天早上和她聊天的 我赢了
Good. Well, I talked to her this morning, so I win.
- 又不是在比赛 - 对的
- Not that it's a contest. - Right.
那 我们晚点见 下次你到旅馆去记得找我
Well, I guess I'll see you around. Next time you're at the inn, find me.
可以一起喝咖啡闲聊
We could have some coffee and chew the fat.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表