剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
but I assumed he was voting for himself - and they all told me the same thing.
我们要赢了? 我要成为镇上第一政委夫人了
We're going to win? I'm gonna be the first town selectman lady.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
Kirk 你真的确定? 每个人?
Kirk, you're sure about this? Every single person?
每个人 除了Taylor
Every person except Taylor -
这还不是全部 因为大家对Taylor的恨已经根深蒂固了
and even that's not a lock, 'cause hatred for Taylor runs very deep.
集♥会♥开始了 快
Ooh, the rally started. Come on.
我太激动了! 我不用做炖肉了!
Ooh, I'm so excited! I don't have to make stew!
Lane
Lane.
- 你来了! - 我是你的粉丝
- You're here! - Hey, I'm your groupie.
但是别动我歪脑筋哦 我要把第一次留给大三
But don't get any ideas. I'm saving experimentation for my junior year.
我爱你
I love you.
如果你想来舞台大跳跃 给我个信♥号♥♥
If you need someone to stage-dive, give me a signal.
知道了
You got it.
Stars Hollow 各位好!
Hello, Stars Hollow!
晚上好!
Hello!
今日之星 Jackson Belleville 真不错 好也
Okay, so the man of the hour, Jackson Belleville - Oh. That's nice. Okay.
他已经准备好要跟大家说几句 但在此之前
Well, he's getting ready to come out here and talk to you, but before he does,
我想借这个机会说声谢谢
I wanted to take the opportunity to say thanks -
哇 又一次
Wow. Again, wow.
多谢大家的支持和想法
Okay, so thanks for all of the support and the nice thoughts.
这里真是个好地方 我绝不想再搬到任何地方!
This is a great place to live, and I wouldn't want to live anyplace else the world!
现在让晚会开始吧 今晚我为你们准备了一场盛宴
And now let's get this party started. I've got a real treat for you tonight.
就在这里 现场演奏 一直是Jackson的最爱的歌♥曲
Right here, live onstage, playing one of Jackson's favorite songs of all time,
请高举你们的双手 为Hep Alien乐队欢呼吧!
put your hands together, and let's build the roof for Hep Alien!
一 二 三 四...
One, two, three, four...
- 这个现场版本演奏得很不同 - 我在汽水店看到Taylor了
- It's different live, I guess. - I just saw Taylor in the soda shop.
- 是吗? - 我觉得他知道了
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I think he knows.
- 知道什么? - 知道他输了
- Knows what? - Knows that he's gonna lose.
真的?
Really?
他独自一个人坐在黑暗的角落里 往嘴里猛灌鲜奶油吃
He was sitting there all alone in the dark, downing spray whipped cream.
- 他看起来很无助 - 耶!
- He looked devastated. - Yay!
我知道 "耶" 但是不觉得很伤感吗?
I know - "yay. " But it's kind of sad, isn't it?
- 为什么? 他活该 - 我知道 但是没有选票?
- Why? He deserves it. - I know, but no votes?
一张都没? 这太侮辱人了 是那种"扫地出门"式的侮辱
None? That's humiliating. That's "Swept Away" kind of humiliating.
你说的对 太糟了
Yeah, you're right. Too bad.
你脑子里想的还是"耶" 对不?
You're stilling "yaying" in your head, aren't you?
立体声 全方位地欢呼着
In 5.1 surround.
我去去就回
I'll be back in a minute.
你好 Andrew 太好了
Oh, Andrew. Great. Hi.
Lorelai Jackson好像要获得压倒性的胜利了
Hi Lorelai. Looks like it's gonna be a landslide for Jackson.
我认识的所有人都会投票给他 你肯定很开心
Every single person I know is voting for him. You must be really happy.
是的 我是 你能不能投票给Taylor?
Oh, yes, I am. Could you, um, vote for Taylor?
什么?
What?
Jackson仍然会赢 不太好解释
Jackson's still gonna win. It's hard to explain.
事关鲜奶油了 相信我就是 太好了 谢谢
It involves spray cream. Just trust me. Great. Thanks.
- Anna 嗨 - 嗨 Lorelai 真是大喜的日子啊
- Anna, hi! - Hi, Lorelai. Big night, huh?
确实大 你能给Taylor投一票吗?
Oh, yeah, real big. Could you vote for Taylor?
真有活力
Well, that was peppy.
女士们 先生们 你们所等待的
All right, ladies and gentlemen, what you've all been waiting for -
本日之星 下一届Stars Hollow的镇政委
the man of the hour, the next town selectman of Stars Hollow,
Jackson Belleville!
Jackson Belleville!
气氛真是火爆
Well, jeez. That was, uh... quite a welcome.
多谢大家在这件事上
Uh, thank you all for coming and supporting me in this...
支持我
thing here.
当我站在台上 看着大家的时候
As I stand on this stage, looking at you all,
我突然想到
I can't help but think...
我有一份工作
I have a job.
我有正常的生活
I have a life.
我没有时间做镇政委
I don't have time to be selectman.
我有一份生意 我有一个孩子
I have a business. I have a kid.
我和Sookie还想再要一个
And Sookie and I are trying to have another one.
医生已经为我们安排好了 也不好改动
And the doctor has us on this schedule, and it's not flexible.
我在想什么?
And - what was I thinking?
我到底在这里做什么?
What the hell am I doing here?
我不想做镇政委
I don't want to be selectman.
- 诚实的人! - 终于!
- An honest man! - Finally!
我们全力支持你 Jackson!
We're behind you all the way, Jackson!
Jackson! Jackson! Jackson! ...
Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!...
天哪 我太爽了
Whoo! Whoo! Oh, man, I am flying.
说真的 感觉现在离地两三英尺高
I mean it, I am two, three feet in the air.
太赞了 太赞了
It was tight, it was tight.
这句用在这里合适吧?
That's the right term to throw in at this point, right?
没人玩吉他比你还好 Zach
No one plays guitar like you, Zach.
绝对
Totally.
这不仅是天赋的问题 宝贝们 还得有料
It was more than just the gifts, sweetheart. It was the material.
我们找到了我们的声音
We found our sound.
杰作啊 这是我们的转折点 得大胆地延续下去
Cheese works. This is a turning point. We have to go for it.
你会很出名的
You are gonna be so famous.
- 等你成了大人物会忘了我们吗? - 不会
- Will you remember us when you're huge? - No.
- 你太厉害了! - 我也很厉害
- You're awful. - I'm awful, too.
- 谁还要续杯? - 我
- Okay, who needs refills? - I do.
- 我也要 - 我不用了
- Me too. - I'm good.
- 给我们拿几瓶啤酒好吗? - 好的
- Grab us a couple beers, would you? - Okay.
你在这里干嘛? 来加入我们
What are you doing in here? Come and join the party.
我喜欢你 Zach
I like you, Zach.
喜欢你 胜过做队友和朋友
I like you as more than a bandmate and more than a friend.
我喜欢你 我已经喜欢你一段时间了 这种感觉不会轻易消失的
I like you. I have liked you for some time now, and I don't think this feeling is going to go away.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I just thought you should know.
给你啤酒
Here's your beer.
我得透透气
I gotta get some air.
如果你们喜欢 我可以给你们看 Ken Burns的"爵士"DVD
I have Ken Burns' "Jazz" on DVD, if you're into that kind of thing.
嘿
Hey.
没想到你会来
Hey. I didn't know you were coming.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
整个情况比我想象的要棘手得多
This who situation's turning out to be a lot harder than I thought.
不是说你 只是Lindsay 搬回家 还有我的父母
Not you - just Lindsay and moving back home and my parents.
我本应可以处理得更好的
I'm not handling it as well as I should be.
是挺麻烦的 Dean 你做得很好了
It's a lot, Dean. You're doing fine.
我没想跟你吵的
I didn't want to yell at you like that.
我解决了车子的事了 以后不会再有问题了
I worked out the car thing. That's not gonna be an issue anymore.
希望不会 我还和我妈谈了一下 以后应该会好些的
I hope. And I had a little talk with my mom, so I think things are gonna be better now.
好的
Okay.
- 对不起 - 没关系 别担心
- I'm sorry. - It's good. Don't worry about it.
- Dean 我能问你件事情吗? - 当然
- Dean, can I ask you something? - Sure.
- 你不会生气? - 不会 我保证
- You won't get mad? - No, I promise.
如果Lindsay没有发现那封信...
If Lindsay hadn't found that letter...
你会...
would you...
你还会...
um, were you going...
你仍然会离开她吗?
would you still have left her?
会的
Yeah.
会的 当然会
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
大家请注意 结果已经出来了
Everybody, may I have your attention? The results are in.
Jackson 快过来
Jackson, come on out here.
投票情况如下 Jackson Belleville 11♥1♥4♥票
Okay. The votes for town selectman are as follows - 1,1♥1♥4♥ for Jackson Belleville.
Taylor Doose 10票
10 for Taylor Doose.
女士们 先生们 新的镇政委产生了!
Well, we have a new town selectman, ladies and gentlemen!
Jackson 要对你的选民说几句吗?
Jackson, would you like to say a few words to your constituency?
不
No.
我来
I would.
朋友们 镇民们 今天 Stars Hollow的民♥主♥说话了
Friends and townspeople... today in Stars Hollow, democracy has spoken.
人♥民♥的意志胜利了 新的领导上任了
The will of the people has prevailed, and new leadership has been instated.
你们的投票生效了
Your vote has counted.
自♥由♥选举真是件美好的事
Free elections are a wonderful thing,
值得称赞与珍惜
a thing to be admired and cherished.
在美国 还有一件事值得称赞与珍惜
Here in America, we have something else that is to be admired and cherished.
那就是罢免选举
It's called a recall election.
我相信不远的将来 当成熟与理性 再次回到Stars Hollow的时候
I look forward to this other aspect of democracy, which I believe will happen any day now,
民♥主♥在这方面就会有所表现
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表