剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
I wonder how Norman is. I had a dream about him the other night.
他正对着某人咆哮 叫他闭嘴看乔艾斯的书
He was yelling at someone to shut up and read Joyce.
但杰克森让你怀孕之后 过了多久
But how soon was the Norman Mailer moment...
-才出现诺曼梅勒时刻? -哇!
- after you and Jackson conceived? - Wow!
不晓得,几个礼拜吧?
I don't know. A few weeks?
-几个礼拜? -我想是吧
- It was weeks? - I think.
在那之前你都不知道? 什么感觉都没有?
Then you didn't know before? Not a feeling or anything?
不晓得,你也怀过孕啊 你不记得了吗?
I don't know. You've had one before. Don't you remember?
-是啊,事隔已久 -你干嘛问?
- Yeah, it's been a while. - Why are you asking?
不晓得,待在孕科病房♥里 让我好奇这些事
I don't know. Being in a maternity ward makes me wonder about these things.
我要看她多久要生 给我们几分钟时间
I'm going to see how far along she is. We'll be a couple minutes.
好,她看起来像 玛丽欧汤玛斯
Sure. She looks like Marlo Thomas.
-看吧,不只我这么想 -我就在外面
- See, it's not just me. - I'll be outside.
-请问一下,医生 -是
- Excuse me, Doctor. - Yes.
-你现在不用救命吧? -暂时不用
- Hi. You're not off to save a life, are you? - Not at the moment.
好,我很快问个问题
Okay. Just a quick question.
验孕,现在都怎么做?
Pregnancy tests. What's the deal with them now?
我十几年没做了
I haven't taken one in a couple decades...
不晓得有没有什么不同
and I was wondering if they work any differently.
没有,不过现在更准确 但流程是类似的
No, but they're more accurate now, but the process is similar.
好,那假设有了性行为
Okay, so let's say you do it, have sex, you know.
多久可以验出 有没有怀孕?
How soon after can a test tell you anything?
-至少两周 -两天不行吗?
- At least two weeks. - Not two days?
两天后还没定形呢
It won't be definitive after just two days.
迫在眉睫的危险 真的会纠缠你
Boy, the sword of Damocles is really hovering over you...
-几个礼拜啊? -差不多
- for a couple weeks there, huh? - Pretty much.
在家验孕也很麻烦
Home tests can be tricky, too.
不能在我住的地方买♥♥ 因为大家会说三道四
Can't buy one where I live, because people would see and talk.
那是个小镇 就算从外面买♥♥回去用
It's a small town. And even afterward...
用完后收垃圾的也会发现 然后到处去说
the garbage man could see the box in the trash and blab.
我喜欢收垃圾的 但是…
And, you know, I like my garbage man, but again...
那是个小镇 那不是你的问题
it's a small town. It's not your problem.
-所以没有机器吗? -机器?
- So there's no machine? - Machine?
对,可以把我 塞进去的机器
Yeah, a machine you could stick me in.
你们会把猪肠子 放进人体内
You know, you're putting pig vessels in people.
难道没有机器 可以立刻告诉我
Isn't there a machine that could tell me right away...
避开收垃圾的窥探?
away from the prying eyes of the garbage man?
你必须等到 适当的时候才能做测试
You need to wait and take the test at the proper time.
好吧,我吃了一颗苹果
Okay, see, I'm eating an apple.
一般来说这只是 肚子饿的象征
Normally, this would not be a sign of anything except hunger...
但我很少吃水果
except, I don't eat much fruit.
我知道我该常吃 但我不爱吃水果
I know I should, but I don't have a hankering for it.
不过我怀第一胎的时候有吃
I had it when I was pregnant with my first kid, though.
卯起来一直想吃苹果 而今天早上
Kept craving those apples. And this morning...
-我又想吃苹果了 -那可能是个迹象
- boy, was I craving an apple. - That could be a sign.
-是吗? -也可能不是
- It could? - Or not.
好吧,你是个好人 我已经占用你太多时间
Okay, you're nice, you're sweet, and I've taken up too much of your time.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
好
Okay.
-喂 -莱拉,我是妈
- Hello. - Lorelai, it's your mother.
我很快问个问题
I just have a quick question.
-好 -我的芭蕾舞者来了
- Okay. - I got my ballerina.
哪一个?莎香卡?
Which one? Sashanka?
不是,我拖得太久 她被蜜西赫佛夏抢走了
No, I waited too long, and Mitsie Hertferdshire scooped her up.
没关系,因为莎香卡 去年韧带撕裂
It's okay because Sashanka tore a ligament last year...
可能就此完蛋了
and is probably washed up.
-我挑了宝拉 -宝拉
- I got Pola. - Oh, Pola.
金发,身材很娇小
Blond hair, bullet body, so petite...
-但大腿能夹破水泥 -听起来不错
- but thighs that could break concrete. - Sounds good.
她今天早上过来,我告诉你 她真是有趣
They delivered her this morning, and I have to tell you, it's been so much fun.
她说着可爱的破英文 一切对她来说都很新奇
She speaks this charming broken English, and everything is so new and fresh to her.
我真高兴,然后呢?
I'm glad. So, what's up?
宝拉想找洗手间 结果跑进你房♥间
Pola wandered into your room looking for the bathroom.
她真的是什么都搞不清楚
She really doesn't know left from right.
她发现你的旧玩具 神奇的八号♥球
And she found that old toy of yours. The magic eight ball.
-真不敢相信它还在 -她像是被它催眠了似的
- I can't believe that's still there. - And she is mesmerized by it.
从此她就一直把玩它 问它问题
She's been playing with it ever since, asking it questions.
她爱不释手 所以我在想
She won't put it down. And I was just wondering...
-不知能否送给她 -好啊
- if I can let her keep it. - Sure.
-简直已经黏在她手上了 -宝拉要什么都给她
- It's practically glued to her hand. - Whatever Pola wants, Pola gets.
好,谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
答案是会!会! 我会变有钱人!
It is yes! Yes! I'm gonna be rich!
我真想多挖掘她的可爱之处 你明天晚餐时会见到她
I just want to hug the stuffing out of her. You'll meet her tomorrow night at dinner.
-我很期待 -再见,再次谢谢你
- I'm looking forward to it. - Bye, and thanks again.
再见,妈
Bye, Mom.
-情况如何? -不错,她入院手续都办好了
- Hey, how's it going? - Fine. She's all checked in.
呼吸正常,阵痛很痛 她应该随时会开骂了
Breathing normally, contracting painfully. Her cursing should start any time now.
-一切都很正常 -很好
- Everything's as it should be. - Good.
那样不会很奇怪吗?
I mean, that was weird, wasn't it?
她好像提早了一个半礼拜,不是吗?
She was like, what, a week and a half early?
是啊,小麻烦想出来的时候 就一定要出来
Yeah, those little buggers tend to come when they want to come.
我还是忍♥不住想到那句 〝从山上滚下来〞
I still can't get "coming around the mountain" out of my mind.
那句话就像 〝像是被烫到一样脱手〞
It's one of those phrases like "Drop it like it's hot"...
-真希望我从没听过 -嘿…
- that I really wish I'd never heard. - Hey...
你在那个领域 该做的都有做吧?
you're doing everything you need to do in that area, right?
-什么领域? -保护措施
- What area? - Protection...
避免什么东西 从山上滚下来?
to prevent something from coming around the mountain?
-希望有 -希望?
- I hope so. - Hope?
在那个领域 希望是不够的
This is not an area where hope is good enough.
我想我罩得住 那可不是委婉的说词
I think I have it covered, and that wasn't meant to be a euphemism.
〝想〞也是不够的 你都用什么避孕措施?
"Think" is not good enough, either. What kind of birth control do you use?
我人现在在餐厅耶
I'm in the dining hall.
-那不是我的问题 -别人离我三尺远而已
- That was not my question. - People are like three feet away from me.
我要说的是 避孕不能交给男生做,好吗?
Listen, all I'm saying is, you cannot leave it up to the guy, okay?
-他们并不可靠 -我没有交给男生做
- They are not reliable. - I don't leave it up to the guy.
他们到了这个阶段 就会变得很原始
They get into this state, you know, primordial.
一切都很刺♥激♥ 但吃一加仑布丁也是
It's very exciting, but so is eating a gallon of pudding.
相信我,之后你就会后悔 我拿它当例子
Believe me, you're gonna regret that later. I use that as an example...
-是因为我知道你爱吃布丁 -好
- because I know you like pudding. - Okay.
你必须搞清楚 他不做避孕你就会怀孕
You've got to figure, if he shoots, he scores.
看看四周,这里到处 都有宝宝诞生
Look around. There are babies popping out all over the place.
你人在产科病房♥ 你举的例子有偏差
You're in a maternity ward. You've got a skewed sample there.
-所以你了解这个问题吧? -我了解你说的
- So you caught up on the subject? - You've caught me up...
社会有教,第四台的 健康频道也有教
society's caught me up, the health channel on cable's caught me up.
迪格老师,可怜的老处♥女♥
Miss Driscoll, the sad spinster gym teacher...
星城高中的体操老师也有教
at Stars Hollow High caught me up.
迪格老师? 她根本用不着避孕措施
Miss Driscoll? Right, like she would ever need birth control.
-我明白,真的 -好吧
- I'm caught up, honest. - Okay, good.
-妈,你怎么了? -没事
- Mom, what's going on with you? - Nothing.
-妈? -我可能怀孕了
- Mom? - I might be pregnant.
哦
Oh.
所以你才会讲这些事
So that's where this is coming from.
我要怪我妈 她从没跟我谈这些事
I blame Mom. She never sat me down for the talk.
还有迪格老师 她也有机会的
And Miss Driscoll. She had her chance, too.
参加那么多家长会 她从来就只谈高尔夫
All those P.T.A. Meetings, and all she ever talked about was golf.
怎么会这样? 我是说如果怀孕是真的
How did this happen? I mean, if it's true.
路克跟我那晚参加完 杂♥志♥的派对后回家
Luke and I came home from the magazine party the other night.
我们有一点醉了 一切就变得很原始
We were a little loopy, and it got primordial.
完全不设防 我向来很小心的
All roadblocks down. I mean, I am always beyond careful.
我上次不设防的时间 我都不记得了
The last time I had my roadblocks down was, I don't know.
算算看你现在几岁 再加九个月
Count how old you are to the day, and add nine months.
但那不表示…
But that doesn't mean...
-我刚吃了一颗苹果 -哦哦
- I just ate an apple. - Uh-oh.
-没错,而且我喜欢吃 -哇
- Yeah, and I liked it. - Woah.
我的身体在告诉我一些事情
My body is telling me something.
也许它不是要告诉你 你以为的那件事
Maybe it's not telling you, what you think it is.
也许它只是在告诉你 最好遵守
Maybe it's just telling you to better comply...
政♥府♥对摄取蔬果的建议
with the government's recommendations for fruit and vegetable intake.
-那可不只是文宣而已 -也许吧
- That's not just propaganda, you know. - Maybe.
-还有… -怎样?
- And... - What?
有那么糟吗? 对方是路克啊
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表