剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Okay. Sure.
不过不一定要进去的 可以找个地方吃点东西
You know we don't have to go in, we can go get something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
好吧
Okay.
我只想走一走 清醒一下
I just want to walk a little, clear my head.
好吧
Okay.
我晚点打给你
I'll call you later.
明天打?
Tomorrow?
好的 明天
Uh, yeah. Tomorrow.
你觉得每个频道都有Frodo吗? 还是只有我这么觉得?
Does it seem like Frodo is on every fricking channel to you, or is it just me?
天啊 从来没有这么累过
God, I have never been this tired.
哦 你今天真是个白衣骑士 宝贝
Aw. You were one hell of a white knight today, baby.
对 我一直是兰斯洛特
Yes, I'm a regular Lancelot.
你都要睡着了
You're starting to snooze.
你要上楼去 还是就在这儿躺着?
Do you want to go upstairs, or are you okay right here?
Luke
Luke.
你在羊排里放了什么?
What did you put in the lamb chops?
少来
Forget it.
说嘛
Come on!
电♥话♥救我一命
Saved by the bell.
我这就回来
I'll be right back.
喂?
Hello?
你忙吗?
You busy?
出什么事啦?
What's wrong?
晚餐糟透了
Dinner was awful.
等等
Hold on.
好啦 说吧
Okay, hit it.
长话短说吧
Well, to make a long story short,
Logan家里人讨厌我
Logan's family hates me.
这不可能
That's impossible.
就像讨厌小兔子Thumper 没人讨厌Thumper
It's like hating Thumper. No one hates Thumper.
他们觉得我是垃圾
They think I'm trash.
他们觉得我不够格嫁到他们家
They think I'm not good enough to marry into their family.
他们说什么啊? 难道不知道你是Gilmore家的吗?
What are they talking about? Don't they know you're a Gilmore?
他们根本不在乎
I don't think they care.
我呸 谁说要嫁到他们家啊?
Ah, pfft. And who said anything about marrying into their family?
很显然Logan带我回家吃饭
Apparently, Logan bringing me over for dinner
说我会嫁到他们家
said that I was going to marry into their family.
太疯狂了吧
Uh, that's crazy.
我知道! 但是他们全慌了 开始指责我
I know! But then they got all panicked and they started saying all these things
当着你的面?
To your face?
就在饭桌上!
Right there at the dinner table!
什么?
What?
他们不停地说什么我要做职业女性
They went on and on about how I'm going to be a career woman
Logan你不要这种老婆 她不懂我们的生活方式
and Logan, you don't want that, she won't understand our lifestyle
不懂我们的要求 还有家族责任!
or the demands, or, or the family responsibilities!
什么家族责任? 他们以为自己是甘比诺家族啊?
What family responsibilities? Who are they, the Gambino's?
然后他老妈就开始说那可人的Fallon家女孩
Then his mother starts in on that lovely Fallon girl,
问Logan还和她交往吗?
and doesn't Logan see her anymore?
因为她才是完美人选!
Because she would make a perfect choice!
你怎么说的?
And what did you say?
我没说话
Nothing.
我就坐着
I just sat there.
我就坐着由他们说我不好
I just sat there and let them say that I wasn't good enough,
说Logan犯了错误
and that Logan was making a mistake,
直到他爸爸回家来!
and just wait till his father came home!
我讨厌这些人!
I hate these people!
很糟糕
It was awful.
Logan不是一晚上只坐着 随便大家攻击你吧?
Well, Logan didn't just sit there and let them attack you all night, did he?
没有 他很生气 说大家都疯了 然后我们就走了
No. He got really mad and he told them they were all crazy and then we left.
嗯 他还不错
Well, good for him.
但是我们一路回来一句话都没说
But we didn't say a word to each other all the way home.
然后就走回宿舍了
And then walking back to my dorm,
他看起来怪怪的
he just looked so freaked.
我能看出他是在...
I could tell that he was just,
不知道 重新考虑所有事情
I don't know, rethinking everything.
考虑我们的关系吧
The whole relationship.
我怕他是要跑掉了
I'm just afraid he's going to bolt.
妈妈
Mom?
我能说几句话 也许是你不想听的话吗?
Can I say something? Something you may not want to hear?
说吧
Yes.
如果他想跑掉 也许你就该让他跑掉
If he is going to bolt, maybe you should let him bolt.
他跟你说过 他不是那种可以承诺一生的男人
He told you, Rory, he told you he was not a commitment kind of guy,
然而你不是那种不要承诺的女孩
just like you're not a non-commitment kind of girl.
你想变成不是自己风格的那种人 这对你不好
And you tried to be something you weren't and it was bad.
这样也行不通的 别费力去逼着他作出改变
It didn't work for you. Don't try and force him to be something he's not.
我没逼他!
I didn't force him!
我知道 但他眼见要失去你 他又不想这样
I know, but he was looking at losing you, and he didn't want to
这点要赞一下 但是也许到了最后
and I give him credit for that, but maybe in the end
这个男人和这段感情都不适合你
this is not the guy or the relationship for you.
我不在乎他的家人怎么看
I don't care what his family thinks.
这和他家里人无关
This has nothing to do with his family.
我们在一起很好 妈妈 我很适合他
We're good together, Mom. I'm good for him.
但也许他不适合你
But maybe he isn't good for you.
人是会改变的!
People can change!
你真的想努力去改变别人吗?
Do you really want to be in the business of changing someone?
也许他想改变!
Maybe he wants to change!
Rory两天前你在厕所地上哭 问为什么他不给你打电♥话♥
Rory, two days ago you were on the bathroom floor crying about why he won't call you.
为什么他不喜欢你 你都做错啥了?
Why doesn't he like you, what did you do?
我喝醉了 我神志不清!
I was drunk. I was sick!
我美丽的 聪明的 不同凡响的女儿
You, my beautiful, brainy, fabulous daughter,
就躺在厕所的地上
were lying on the floor of the bathroom,
苦思冥想自己做错了什么!
wondering what you had done wrong!
我心里难受得要命呀 这还不算
Which is disturbing to me on several levels, including the fact
我清扫厕所地板给我带来的痛苦!
that I can't remember the last time I cleaned the floor of the bathroom!
你真的想要一段这样的感情吗?
Is that really the kind of relationship you want to be in?
等等
Hold on.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
Everything okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么?
For what?
就这么把你扔下走人
For just taking off like that.
只是 这么多事我一下子懵了
I just, this was a very intense evening for me.
是啊
I'm sure.
但是那样丢下你 是我反应过度 太傻了
But taking off like that, I was overreacting, that's just stupid.
那么 原谅我吗?
So, forgive me?
没什么需要原谅的啦
There's nothing to forgive.
来吧 穿上外衣 我们去吃点东西
Come on, grab your coat. I'll take you to get something to eat.
好啊 马上就好
Okay. I'll be right back.
你听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
听到了
Yeah. I sure did.
一切都好呢 我刚才杞人忧天了
Everything's fine. I just got upset about nothing.
好吧 但是?
Okay, but
谢谢你陪我聊天 妈 我知道你的意思 不过我要走了
Thanks for the talk, Mom, and I heard you, but I have to go.
好的 明天打电♥话♥吧
Okay. Call me tomorrow.
好的
I will.
两年前他被人甩了
He got dumped two years ago.
很绝情啊 就像Julia Roberts甩Kiefer Sutherland邪恶版
Apparently, it was a vicious Julia Roberts to Kiefer Sutherland kind of dump.
她伤透了他的心 和他最好的朋友上♥床♥ 还带走了他们的狗
She broke his heart, slept with his best friend, and took the dog.
他发誓再不理女人 直到遇见了我
He swore off women completely until he met me.
哇 你们两个昨晚真的谈了不少哦
Wow. That was a lot of ground you guys covered last night.
他最后承承诺 一旦他重新开始咳嗽
He finally admitted, once his cough started coming back,
就不再把我们的关系看得那么随便
that what we have he no longer views as casual.
他说我们是彼此承诺的
He said we are officially in a committed
我知道这个词哦!
Hey, I know that word!
男女朋友关系 而我也可以理直气壮地说我是他女朋友了
Relationship, and I would not be remotely out of line if I called myself his girlfriend.
然后我把感冒药给了他 他就晕过去了
And then I handed him the Nyquil, and then he passed out.
很浪漫
Very romantic.
我知道
I know.
真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我也为自己高兴 Huntzberger先生!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表