剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
毫不怀疑
No doubt in my mind.
去吧 小GIgi我来搞定
Go. I've got the crying.
- 嘿 Lor? - 怎么
- Hey, Lor? - Yeah.
没有你 我该怎么办
I don't know what I do without you.
你很快就会知道了 如果你不...
Yeah, well, you're going to find out real soon if you don't...
脱掉衣服 进去 拧开水 这就去
Take off clothes, get in shower, turn on water. I'm going.
* Just another manic Monday *
Just another manic Monday…
Gellar!
Gellar!
- 你看到我手里是什么吗? - 我忙着呢 Doyle
- Do you see what I have here in my hand? - I'm busy, Doyle.
- 拉比Baron说他已经换了两次号♥码了 - 哦 别这样
- Rabbi Baron says he's changed his number twice. - Oh, please.
- 神父Callahan受到威胁 说要申请限制令 - 这能怪我嘛?
- Father Callahan is threatening a restraining order. - If I had a nickel…
尊敬的Muhammed Abdul Aziz 说你偷了他的人字拖
And the honorable Muhammed Abdul Aziz says that you stole his flip-flops.
天大的谎言 他自己把鞋落在走廊里
What a lie. He leaves them out in his hallway
我告诉他无数次了 世人糟糕的很 还有...
and I have told him a million times that people suck, and...
- Paris! - 怎么了?
- Paris! - What?
方圆百里的宗教领袖 都被你威胁 跟踪 基本都吓坏了
You have threatened, stalked and basically freaked out every religious leader within a hundred mile radius.
报社从创刊到现在 还没收到过这么多投诉
This paper has never received so many complaints in the history of its existence.
你怎么得到理发师Jesse Jackson 的号♥码? 怎么得到的?
And how the hell did you get Jesse Jackson's barber's number? How?
你给我这个机会是去挖故事的 而不是卑躬屈膝地去做好人 还有...
Hey, you gave me this beat to find the story, not to cow-tow and make nice, and...
- Gellar! - 怎么!
- Gellar! - What!
- 继续努力 - 谢谢
- Way to go. - Thanks.
- 你要是敢放回那双鞋 绝不给你好看 - 绝不会 我穿着正合适呢
- Don't you dare give back those flip-flops. - Not a chance, they fit perfectly.
- 嘿 Doyle 我想换个故事 - 是吗?
- Hey, Doyle, I think I want to change my story. - Yeah?
是的 下载的故事是个死胡同 没料可挖
Yeah. The downloading story was a dead end, there's nothing there.
- 这可是你说啊 - 什么?
- You're telling me. - What?
你当时选那个时 我就觉得无趣 那你现在又有什么了?
I got bored just hearing you pitch it. So what do you got now?
好的 昨晚我在伯克利的一个洗手间
Okay. Well, last night I was in one of the bathrooms over at Berkeley,
有个女孩进来了 微醉的样子 穿着长长的晚礼服
and this girl came in, slightly toasted, and she was wearing a full on ball gown
- 带着塑料的大猩猩面具 - 嗯 这倒不大常见呢
- with one of those plastic gorilla masks. - Huh. Not something you see every day.
我也这么想的 所以我跟着她到了停车场
Exactly what I thought. So I followed her out to the parking lot,
进了一辆黑色的高档SUV 嘴里说着"In Omnia Paratus"?
and she got in this fancy black SUV, and said In Omnia Paratus”,,
意思是"一切都准备好了"? 我知道 我学过拉丁语
which means Ready for anything”.. I know, I took Latin.
相当不错 继续
Quel impressed. Continue
这一切都看来很诡异 但却很有意思 你懂我意思么?
All this seemed a little weird, but interesting weird, you know?
具体什么我也说不清楚 但对于一个真正的新闻工作者
So, I don't know. Maybe it's all this hanging out with a real newspaper man like yourself,
我就把天线竖起来了 觉得这里边会有故事
but my antennae went up. I felt there was a story there.
- 领会到其中的诡异了吗? - 明白 继续
- Did you catch the subtle sucking up? - Caught it. Continue.
所以我就搜索了这些词 不确定要找什么 但发现了这些
So, I googled the phrase, not quite sure what I was looking for, but then I found this.
看 这里链接着耶鲁的一个俱乐部
See, it links the phrase with a club here at Yale.
类似"骷髅会"的秘密组织 可追溯到19世纪
It's sort of a secret society kind of Skull and Bones kind of creepy group dating back to the 1800's.
那句话是他们的座右铭 光这么听起来 没什么意思
This phrase was their motto. Now, that alone, not that interesting.
但是看这里
But here. Look.
我在1996年耶鲁的一♥期♥每日新闻 里发现了这个
I found this in a 1996 edition of the Yale Daily News.
是一篇关于这个俱乐部 到底存不存在的文章
It's an article on whether or not this club actually exists.
生死之旅? 我知道这些家伙
The Life and Death Brigade. ” Yeah, I know these guys.
- 你真知道? - 我听说过他们
- Oh, you do? - Well, I've heard of them.
他们显然比"骷髅会"更难以捉摸
They're apparently even more elusive than the Skull and Bones crowd.
当然他们不会在棺材里手♥淫♥ 所以很自然我更喜欢他们
‘Course they've never been linked to masturbating in a coffin so I automatically like these guys better.
那你知道他们些什么?
Hm. Well, what do you know about them?
不多 报社曾经想寻找他们的下落 而且得到一些线索
Not much. Paper's tried to track them down before, and we've gotten a few leads,
但是还没人近距离探询到什么
but no one's ever gotten close enough to confirm anything.
我们都知道他们存在 但却苦无证据
We all know they exist, but, we don't know they exist.
他们太极端 我讨厌那些愚蠢的俱乐部
It's all just too-too. God I hate those stupid clubs.
我想写这个故事 我想找到这个俱乐部 追查他们 打入内部
I want to do this story. I want to find this club, track them down, get on the inside.
- 你认为怎么样? - 大胆去做
- What do you think? - Go with your gut.
你也这样说过我那篇下载的报导
You said that about my downloading story.
嘿 你不相信我的胆量!
Hey, you don't trust my gut!
可来了
Finally.
你在外面做什么?
What are you doing out here?
我是不是和上周五晚上 穿的同一件衣服?
Am I wearing the same thing I wore last Friday night?
什么?
What?
半路上 我强烈感觉到我貌似 穿着和上周五晚上同样的衣服
Halfway here I was struck by the overwhelming feeling that I wore this exact outfit to last Friday night,
这样穿 是不可能进去见我妈的
and there's no way I'm going in there to see my mother wearing the same thing I wore last Friday night
因为我可能记不得了 但她一定会记得
because I may not remember but she sure as hell will.
- 我不知道 - 你不知道吗?
- I don't know. - You don't know?
- 你不记得 却希望我记得? - 好吧 你看我比我看自己要多
- You don't remember but you expect me to? - Well, you look at me more than I look at me;
晚餐时你坐我对面 你更有机会 把我的整体印象印在你脑海里
you sit across from me at dinner. You had more of a chance to imprint my ensemble in your brain.
- 对不起 没印象 - 哦 太令人伤心了
- Sorry, no imprint. - Oh, that hurts.
我敢肯定你也不记得我穿的什么
Oh, I'm sure you don't remember what I was wearing.
- 我肯定记得 - 好吧 我穿的什么?
- I most certainly do. - Okay, what was I wearing?
你穿着一件 可爱的 精美而朴素 的...外套?
You were wearing a lovely and delicately understated, uh, outfit…
- 噢 这双手臂 你绝对带了 - 哦 印象真深 女士
- well, you were definitely wearing these arms. - Oh, way to imprint, lady.
站我前面 以防万一
Stand I front of me, just in case.
你好
Hello.
嗨 我们应该在宾客名单上 Holstein和Liza邀请我们的
Hi, we should be on the guest list. Holstein and Liza are expecting us.
好吧 还是直接点 你好 我们是来吃晚饭的
Okay. Let's try it straight. Hi, we're here for dinner.
我是Lorelai 她女儿 这是Rory 她外孙女
I'm Lorelai the daughter, this is Rory the granddaughter.
哦! 好的 对不起 这边请
Oh! Okay, I'm sorry. Right this way.
- 她的行为好怪啊 - 她知道我和上周穿了同一件外套
- She's acting weird. - She knows I'm wearing the same outfit as last week.
- 她上周又不在这儿 - 世界很小的 女仆们爱八卦
- She wasn't here last week. - The world's small, maids talk.
- 八你? - 是啊
- About you? - Yes.
世界上这么多事 可这些女仆们就是爱八你
Oh. With all that's going on in the world, all the maids in existence are talking about you.
嘿 你让我有点找不到北了
Huh. ‘Kay, now you're making me seem a little stuck up.
- 给你们上些喝的吗? - 好的 请来杯马提尼
- Can I get you something to drink? - Yes, a martini please.
可乐 谢谢
Coke, please.
哦 也许我们应该等等我妈 她很快就下来吗?
Oh, you know, maybe we should wait for my mother. Is she coming down soon?
- 不会 - 好吧
- No. - Oh. Okay.
你知不知道道她是否从窗户里 看到我穿的什么了?
Do you know if she saw what I was wearing through the window?
- Gilmore夫人不在这 - 她不在?
- Mrs. Gilmore isn't here. - She's not?
- 她去哪了? - 她去参加儿童医院的一个晚宴了
- Where is she? - She's at a dinner for the Children's Hospital.
- 哦! 那她今晚不会来这了 - 恩 恐怕不会
- Oh! So she's not going to be here at all tonight. - No, I'm afraid not.
好啊 我想我们就可以...?
Okay. Well then I guess we can just…
我们可以...去池边的房♥子 和爸爸共进晚餐
You know, we'll just... go have dinner in the pool house with Dad.
- 哦 - 哦什么?
- Oh. - Oh?
- Gilmore先生出城了 - 是吗?
- Mr. Gilmore is out of town. - He is?
周二才回来
‘Till Tuesday.
咱们陪抛弃了诶
We've officially become afterthoughts.
我给你们俩做点吃的吧?
Would you like me to make you two something for dinner?
既然大家都不在 也许我该回学校了
Um, well, since everyone's gone, maybe I'll just head back to school.
- 报社有很多事要做 - 好吧
- I have a lot of work to do at the paper. - Yeah. Okay.
回学校那只是选择之一
That would be one option, going back to school.
不过还有另一选择 呆在这 订个披萨
However, another option would be staying here, ordering pizza,
在起居室地板上用纸盘子进餐
and eating dinner on the living room floor on paper plates.
你真坏闹!
You're evil!
- 请把电♥话♥簿拿来 好吗? - 马上
- Would you bring us a phone book, please? - Right away.
- 疯吧! - 好!
- Get crazy! - Okay!
我们狂欢吧 及时行乐 宝贝
We have to really live it up. Carpe Diem, baby.
- 我用脚踩到地毯了! - 哦 你真BT!
- I'm touching the rug with my feet! - Ooh, you're perverse!
当她拿饮料来时 不要用杯垫!
Hey, and when she brings the drinks, let's not use coasters!
我想知道这里有没有东西 可以让我们乱搞
Hey, I wonder if there's anything in here that we could un-alphabetize.
地毯真软! 你都不会相信的!
The rug is so soft! Oh, you would not believe!
把这间屋的所有东西都粘到天花板上 这样一切就会保持原样了
Gluing everything in this room to the ceiling so that it's in exactly the same place,
但就上面朝下了 玩过火了没?
but upside down, be going too far?
有点
A little.
- 要听爆料么? - 那当然
- So, dish? - Absolutely.
- Sherry离开了你♥爸♥爸 - 什么? 什么时候的事?
- Sherry left your dad. - What? When?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
她在巴黎找到一份工作 收拾了一下 就走了
She got a job offer in Paris and she packed her tiny pants in a bag and bailed.
- Gigi怎么办? - 把她留给了Chris
- What about Gigi? - Left her with Chris.
- 不会吧 - 是的
- No way. - Yeah.
他回到家 保姆交给他一封信
He came home, and the nanny handed him a letter.
真无法相信! 她就这样离开了?
I can't believe this! How could she just leave like that?
- 我不知道 - 你怎么知道这些的?
- I have no idea. - How do you know all this?
- 他打电♥话♥给我了 - 什么时候?
- He called me. - When?
昨天 他快发疯了 因为无法阻止Gigi往床外爬
Yesterday. He was freaking out because he couldn't stop Gigi from crawling out of her crib,
我不得不去帮他 鼓励鼓励他
and you know, I do have to hand it to him, he gets extra points
屋里到处是尿布 那里简直是一团糟
for the very original duct taping of the diaper move. That place was a wreck.
- 你去过那里? - 是
- You went over there? - Oh yeah.
我让他平静下来 我们整理了一下那里
But I calmed him down, and, you know, we sort of got the place in order
我想一切会好起来的
and I think everything's going to be okay.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表