剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
璞呲! Lorelai!
Psst! Lorelai!
Jackson!
Jackson!
嘘! 过来一下!
Shh! Just come here a sec!
帮我在Doose那拿点东西
I need you to get some stuff for me from Doose's.
- Jackson 你这是干什么? - 别叫我名字了
- Jackson, what are you doing? - Stop saying my name.
你看 Sookie现在极度想吃东西 我又不能走进Leech小店
Look, Sookie's got major food cravings, and I can't go into Leech Headquarters
否则他们在两秒内就会都扑上来
or they'll be all over me in two seconds flat.
镇政委的工作还是很不容易 是吧?
Selectman job isn't getting any easier, huh?
是啊 越来越难做了!
No, it's getting worse!
像上个星期 Anne Beninghoff 跑来找我
Like last week, Anne Beninghoff comes to me, right?
她想在殖民博物馆外面停辆推车 卖♥♥革命战争的书
She wants to put a sales cart outside the colonial museum selling revolutionary war books
说是"就一点" 好吧 然后Sally Lanigan听说了
and "just a few arrowheads". Fine. Then Sally Lanigan hears about that,
她就想在露台前卖♥♥她的松树针叶的香袋 那也没关系
and she wants to sell her pine needle sachets out in front of the gazebo. Fine.
但之后Kirk就怒气冲冲地跑过来跟我说 他对一切有松树味道的东西过敏
But then Kirk comes to me in an outrage because he's allergic to all pine-scented things,
我怎么能不知道这个呢 所以紧接着 我就只是个披着Jackson皮的空壳了
and how could I not know this, and pretty soon I'm nothing but an empty suit of Jackson-skin.
- 天 那你要些什么东西? - 哦 多谢
- Ew. Well, what do you need? - Oh, thanks.
啊 让我看看 葡萄汁 牛奶巧克力糖
Uh, let's see here. Grapefruit juice, milk duds,
血腥玛丽酒 还有重辣味的火鸡肠
bloody mary mix, extra spicy turkey sausage -
这些都要放一起的 还有
this is all going in the same blender, by the way -
偶滴神啊!
Good Lordy!
细香葱 伙计 光念这个单子我就胃痛!
Chives, man, I'm getting a stomachache just reading this list!
给我吧 我会代替你冲锋陷阵的
Give it to me, I'll brave headquarters for ya.
哦 谢谢谢谢谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
- 难逃一劫 - 吸血鬼和蜂窝你选哪个?
- Do not go where you're going. - Well, what's one leech versus a swarm?
我可没有避难所!
I have no sanctuary!
通往蜻蜓旅馆路上的道口越来越糟 孩子们不得不游进去
The pothole on the road to the Dragonfly is getting worse. Kids are starting to swim in it.
我会把这点也写进日程表里头的
I'll put it on the list along with everything else.
- 放第一位好不好 拜托? Jackson? - 别!
- Top of the list, please? Jackson? - Don't!
哦 声太大了吗? 我总是分辨不出来
Oh, was that too loud? Can't always tell.
就在第一位
It's on top of the list.
去去就回
Be back in a flash.
- Sookie 我回来了 - 我也回来了!
- Sookie, I'm home. - I'm home, too!
我们有没有被跟踪?
Were we followed?
我不觉得耶 幸好我们把奥迪扔在了马赛
I don't think so. Good thing we ditched that Audi in Marseille,
现在我们只要找到跟踪器就行了
now we just have to find that tracking device.
Sookie! 亲耐滴 怎么了?
Sookie! Honey, what's wrong?
我只是 只是 这太可怜了!
I just - it's just - it's just so sad!
哦! 人物杂♥志♥! Jackson 你知道 她怀孕的时候不要让这些
Ugh! People magazine! Jackson, you know we don't allow soft human interest stories
- 勾人眼泪的人物故事出现在她周围! - 她肯定是偷偷拿到的!
- around Sookie when she's pregnant! - She must have snuck it in!
我只是觉得他们太登对了 你了解吗?
I just felt like they were perfect for each other, you know?
恩嗯 谁啊 亲耐滴?
Uh-huh. Who, honey?
他们俩啊! 有头发 有牙齿 有-的那个 你知道的!
The two of them! The one with the hair, and the teeth, and the - you know!
谁有头发有牙齿啊?
Who's got hair and teeth?
然后Divine Brown跑出来 然后他们的爱就变质了!
And the Divine Brown thing that happened, and bammo! Their love’s in the toilet!
原来是Elizabeth Hurley 和Hugh Grant
We're talking Elizabeth Hurley and Hugh Grant.
她肯定在别的什么地方找到这旧书的
She must have found an old one somewhere.
这是好几年前的新闻了 Sookie!
That was years ago, Sookie!
从那以后一堆人都分手了
Tons of people have broken up since then.
哦我的天!
Oh my God!
没有没有 没事的 大家都幸福地在一起
No, no, it's okay. Everyone is together and happy.
- 销毁这玩意儿 拜托 - 没问题
- Dispose, please. - Gladly.
哦 那是我要的吃的?
Oh, is that my food?
是啊 你看 我们给你带了 唔 火鸡肠 是你要的重辣口味的
Yes, yes, look. We got, uh, turkey sausage, extra spicy like you wanted...
讨厌
Yuck.
- 葡萄汁? 意大利蔬菜? - 呃 好恶
- And grapefruit juice? Rapini? - Ugh, puke.
你不想狂吃东西了 是吧?
You're not craving things anymore, are you?
- 对不起 - 没事啦
- I'm sorry. - No.
我是说 我这么不可理喻 你却对我这么好
I mean, I'm so friggin' impossible. You're so good to me
你得这么费心去搞到我要的所有东西
and you go to all this trouble and you get me everything I want
然后我又不想要了
and then I don't want it anymore.
对不起你爱上了一个疯婆娘
I'm sorry that you have to be in love with a crazy person.
过来 我想说的是
Come here. I'll tell you what.
我来搞定这些多愁善感和奇怪的吃的 随你想不想要
I'll deal with as much moodiness and food weirdness as you can dish out,
你呢 就担心怎么把肚子里的小家伙 怎么挤出来就行了
as long as you do the actual squeezing a human being out of your body part.
就这么办
Deal.
没错 那辆车经过房♥子时慢了下来
Okay. That car just slowed down as it went past the house.
Jackson 你就离窗远点 去放松下 好吗?
Jackson, why don't you get away from the window, go relax or something?
哦 对 我不该靠近窗户!
Oh, I shouldn't be near a window!
为什么不能放松点呢 甜心 去看看Davey吧?
Why don't you take it easy, sweetie, and go check on Davey?
好的 不过要是有人打电♥话♥找我 就说我不在
All right. But if anyone calls for me, I'm not here.
就说我全副武装 靠近我很危险
And I'm armed and dangerous.
他好爱你哦
He loves you.
所以他这么神经兮兮
Then he's certifiable.
因为我神经兮兮的 所以你也不得不 神经兮兮地忍♥受这一切
'Cause I'm certifiable and you have to be certifiable to put up with that.
你怀孕了 你不应该正常的
Hey, you're pregnant. You're not supposed to be normal.
我觉得也是
I guess so.
也许这么说很过份 不过当我过份担心 该怎么对待Jackson时
It may be mean, but when I worry too much about how I'm treating Jackson,
我就想起了Brandy
I just remember Brandy.
Brandy?
Brandy?
Christopher的Brandy
Christopher's Brandy.
Christopher的Sherry?
Christopher's Sherry?
哦 我就知道是这么叫的
Oh. I knew it was something like that.
不管怎么说 这些事我做得比她好
Anyway, I'm handling this all better than her.
- 他怎么样? - Christopher? 很好啊
- How is he, anyway? - Christopher? Fine.
哦 你知道么? 我也不知道 他再也没打电♥话♥给我
Wow, you know what? I have no idea. He never called me again.
- 真的? - 从我去那之后一次也没有
- Really? - Not once since I went over there.
我猜他应该很好 不过真实情况不清楚
I assume he's doing fine, but I don't know.
他再也没打过电♥话♥? 那么些孩子的问题一夜之间都解决了?
He never called? All those problems with baby were solved in one night?
- 有点奇怪 不是吗? - 有点
- Kind of weird, isn't it? - A little.
你永远猜不透他 就像怀孕的女人 一样不可预测
You never know with him. He's as unpredictable as a pregnant woman.
不是说你
No offense.
了解
None taken.
希望他和Gigi过得还好 上次我去那时 他正在给孩子换尿布
I hope he and Gigi are okay, the last time I was over there he was duct taping her diapers.
不过 我相信他已经找到 波纹状的东西了
But, I'm sure he's found the tabby thingies by now.
嗯 我想他应该很好
Yeah, I'm sure he's okay.
- 牛奶巧克力糖和洋蓟! - 哈?
- Milk chocolate and artichoke hearts! - What?
我就想要这些 不变了
That's what I want and I am not going to change my mind.
牛奶巧克力和甜椒! 不会再变了
Milk chocolate - bell peppers! Now I'm not going to change my mind.
Jackson 我想好了! 不 是黑巧克力
Jackson, I figured it out! No, dark chocolate.
哦 太妃糖! 太妃糖和胡桃! 太妃糖 哦 还有阿月浑子实! 哦哦 棕榈树仁!
Ooh, taffy! Taffy and walnuts! Taffy, ooh, pistachios! Ooh, hearts of palm!
Paris 拜托不要比我们的阅读速度了 你很快 我很慢 享受你的胜利吧
Paris, please don't compare our reading speeds again. You're fast, I'm slow, enjoy your trophy.
我想知道今天日落的具体时间
I need the exact time of today's sunset.
我正看东西呢
I'm in the middle of an article.
你要是看快点就不会了
Well, if you read faster you wouldn't be.
好吧 今天日落是在4点31
Okay, the time of today's sunset is four thirty-one.
好 那我只要在4点31前找点事做就行了
Okay. Then I just have to keep my mind occupied until four thirty-one.
- Paris - 干吗?
- Paris. - What?
再跟我说一次为什么你赶着看斋月
Tell me again why you're fasting for Ramadan.
你看 Rory 如果你想从联合报社 为你的文章抄点东西 那是你的事
Look, Rory, if you want to crib your articles from the A.P. wire that's your business.
而我 对于新闻的真实性非常看重
I, on the other hand, actually give a rat's ass about journalistic integrity.
如果我要写斋月 我就要自己体验一次
When I write about Ramadan, I experience Ramadan.
- 你在嚼口香糖? - 啊? 是啊 怎么?
- Are you chewing gum? - What? Yes, why?
如果你不对着我嚼 我会很感激的
I'd really prefer it if you didn't chew it at me.
Paris 你知不知道 不吃东西会让人变得暴躁?
Paris, did you know that not eating can make people kind of snippy?
斋月比不吃东西重要得多
Ramadan is about a lot more than just not eating.
要求人完全不吃东西或闻气味
It calls for a total abstinence from food particles passing through the mouth or nose.
你浓重的气味现在就冲着我鼻子
Your Bazooka is passing through my nose.
门没锁
It's unlocked.
嗨 Marty
Hey Marty.
我刚在从某个丰盛的早午餐打工归来 还有巧克力喷泉
So, I just bartended this crazy brunch, with chocolate fountains
和一堆冰雕 我把开胃菜都带了过来
and floating ice sculptures and I snagged us all kinds of hors d'oeuvres.
干得好 大侠
Nice going, bucko.
好吧 她不是真的在说我♥干♥得好 对吧?
Okay, so she didn't really mean nice going, right?
因为她用一种恶魔的眼神看着我
'Cause there's sort of a devil eye thing going on.
她在禁食
She's fasting.
人们为了逃避宗教迫♥害♥来到美国
People came to America to escape religious persecution.
那什么宗教是反对吃剩菜的?
Well, what religion is anti-leftovers?
- 你好? - 嗨 猜我在哪呢
- Hello? - Hi, guess where I am.
- 老妈! - 继续猜
- Mom! - Go on, guess.
- 哦 我不知道 Luke店里? - 不仅仅在Luke店里 是Luke店里的电♥话♥旁
- Oh, I don't know, Luke's? - But not just at Luke's, on the phone at Luke's.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表