剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
走了? 他走了?
Gone? He's gone?
她走了
She's gone.
我以为你说它是个男孩
I thought you said it was a boy.
显然我误解了我所看到的东西
Well, apparently I misread what I saw.
她那里很多毛
She was very hairy down there.
你打的电♥话♥起作用了 他们又打电♥话♥ 给其他人
Your calls paid off. Some one you called called someone else,
最后找到了狗的主人 她昨晚来把狗接走了
and somehow found the owner and she came and picked the dog up, late last night.
我怎么没听见有人来
I didn't even hear anyone come by.
我想打电♥话♥通知你的 但是我看你的灯都熄了
Well, I would have called to let you know but I didn't see a light on
- 我不想打扰你 - 那不会打扰到我的
- and I didn't want to disturb you. - It wouldn't have disturbed me.
下次我会记住的
Well, now I'll know for next time.
不过再不会在院子里找到一条狗了
Not that we'll ever find a dog in the yard again.
对
Yes. Well.
我想你该告诉他们给狗带上身份牌 要不然就太不负责任了
I hope you told them to get an I.D. tag for it. It's irresponsible not to have one.
我说了那给我们造成了什么损失
I told them how much they put us out.
我有半天没上班 而你的生活更因此而不方便了
I missed a half day's work, and you were inconvenienced even more.
是的 是的 很不方便
Yes. Yes, I was.
顺便告诉你她的名字叫公主
Her name was Princess, by the way.
是吗? 公主?
Was it? Princess?
我该回去了 还有很多事要做
Well, I should get back to the house. I've got a million things to do.
我要去上班了
I have to go to work.
相信我 与大自然相抗衡是没用的
Believe me, I know the futility of fighting Mother Nature.
她最近就像一位真妈妈一样 几乎可以比得上我妈妈了
She's been a real mother” lately. Almost rivals my mother.
但你和你的犁 确实控制住了大自然的粪便 又称 雪
Yeah, but you and your plow do control Mother Nature's droppings, a. k.a. the snow,
我想说的是你能让它不堵塞 蜻蜓旅馆唯一的车道吗?
and all I'm saying is could you try to keep it from blocking the Dragonfly's one and only driveway?
它阻断了我们的道路 让我们感到 暴躁和患上幽闭恐怖症
You know, it kind of blocks us in and we get all cranky and claustrophobic,
尤其是我们没有咖啡喝的时候 这是我没有预料到的
especially when we're out of coffee. Which I'm not anticipating,
但在此之前我并没有那么期待 我还忍♥受着抽搐的痛苦
but I didn't anticipate it before and it happened, and I suffered with drawal pains.
好 我很感激
Right. Well, I really appreciate it.
我其实很喜欢犁 它们看上去很有趣
I actually like plows, you know? They look like fun.
对 我知道铲雪的钱不多 这并不有趣
Right. I'm sure plowing doesn't pay enough, though. That part's not fun.
我以前是个女仆 我知道低工资的痛苦
I used to be a maid. I know low wages.
我真不愿意告诉你当时我是赚多少 而现在是赚多少
Well, I'm really not comfortable telling you what I made then or what I make now.
不管怎么样你都帮大忙了
Just, anything you can do will help.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
- 这是什么? - 溜冰场
- What is this? - It's an ice rink.
溜冰场? 怎么会这样?
An ice rink? How did this happen?
冬天叔叔带来的
Jack Frost brought it.
- 他长得像Luke Danes? - 一点点 没那么帅
- Does he look like Luke Danes? - A little. Not as handsome.
你为我造了一个溜冰场?
You made me an ice rink?
只是一个大盒子罢了 装好 注满水 没什么了不起的
It's just a rink in a box. You set it up, you fill it with water, it's not a big deal.
了不起 很了不起
It is a big deal. It's a very big deal.
试试
Here. Try it out.
我爸爸有一次为我弄过 那时候我很喜欢曲棍球
My dad did this for me once. I was in a hockey phase.
直到我第一次滑冰就撞到树上了 撞断了鼻梁
‘Till I broke my nose the first time. Skated right into a tree.
究竟是什么启发你要做这个?
What in the world inspired you to do this?
我为你和雪之间感到难过 你们所度过的不愉快的时光
Well, I felt kind of bad about you and snow, the rough time you were having,
而我所说的那些话完全起不上作用
and I really wasn't helping any by saying all that stuff about snow
很繁琐很不切实际 那只不过是 从天降下来的冰水而已
being a pain and impractical, and it's just icy water falling from the sky,
所以我想让你们俩从归于好 让你对雪感觉有所转变
and I thought maybe I'd get you two back together. Make you feel better about snow again.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我脾气很暴躁 但我不希望你也那样
I'm grumpy about stuff but I don't want you to be.
小心
Careful.
我会小心的
I'm being careful.
- 谢谢你的调解 - 不客气
- Thanks for reconciling us. - Any time.
你今天早上说谎了
You were lying this morning.
什么?
What?
你说你没事但看起来并不是那样 你昨晚生病了吗?
You said you were fine but you didn't look it. You get sick or something last night?
不 不 我只是有点头疼 现在还痛 就是这些小病小痛的
No. No, I just had a headache. Still do. Just one of those things.
嗯 我也头痛过 感觉很糟糕
Yeah, I get headaches. I just feel bad.
就是这样 头痛
That's all it was, a headache.
- 我喜欢这个溜冰场! - 滑滑看
- I love this ice rink! - Try it out.
- 太好了! - 远离树木
- Oh, it's great! - Keep away from trees.
我看起来很傻 但是感觉很好
Ah, I look like a dork but I love it.
你看起来很好
You look fine.
你当Randy 我当Tai吧?
You want to be Randy to my Tai?
不了 我看着就好
Nah, I'll just watch.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表