剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Not that day.
那天她休息
He wants you to know that
他想告诉你
Everything that happened wasn't your fault.
那天的事并不是你的错
There's nothing you could do.
你根本无能为力
Daniel, I miss you so much.
丹尼尔 我太想你了
Tell her I miss her, too.
告诉她 我也想她
He misses you, too.
他也想你
He's crying.
他哭了
I'm not crying!
我没哭
Why is she here with all these old people?
她现在为什么跑来照顾老人
He wants to know why you're not working with kids any more.
他想知道 为什么你不再照顾孩子了
I haven't really been able to be around kids.
我无法再呆在孩子身边了
It's better this way.
现在这样更好
What does he want?
他想要什么
I want her to go talk to my mom.
我希望她去和我妈谈谈
He wants you to go and talk to Christine.
他想让你和克莉丝汀谈谈
No. I...
不要 我...
I can't. I...
我不能 我...
No. I couldn't face her.
不 我无法面对她
I need her to tell my mother
我需要她告诉我妈妈
What I said right before I died.
临死前我说了什么
I didn't know if you'd see me.
我不确定你是否愿意见我
Melinda said there was a good reason. There is.
梅林达说你来是事出有因 是的
I just need you to have an open mind and listen.
我希望你摒除成见 用心倾听
Suzanne has something that she needs to tell you.
苏珊有件事情要告诉你
Christine,
克莉丝汀
the day Daniel died, when I heard the crash,
丹尼尔死的那天 我听到撞车声
I ran to the car.
我向车子跑去
I got there. Daniel was conscious.
我到了那儿 丹尼尔还有意识
He looked up at me,
他抬头看着我
And he told me something that I was never gonna tell you.
说了一句话 我原本打算永远瞒着你
He said...
他说
I wish you were my mother.
你是我妈妈该多好啊
He said that to you?
他对你那么说吗
That's a terrible thing to tell me even if it's true.
即便是真的 这也对我太残忍♥了
I know. I'm sorry. I...
我知道 我很抱歉
This is something that I was never gonna tell you.
我本不打算告诉你这个的
Well, then why now?
那为什么现在要说
Because Daniel wanted you to hear it.
因为丹尼尔想让你知道
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Christine, the weird things that happen in this house,
克莉丝汀 这间屋子里所发生的怪事
The sounds, the accident with Georgina,
奇怪的声音 乔姬娜的意外
it's all Daniel.
都是丹尼尔做的
He's still here.
他仍在这里
Are you completely out of your mind?
你是疯了还是怎么了
It's true.
是真的
I didn't believe it either, but it's true.
我原来也不相信 但这是真的
And moving out of this house is not gonna solve anything.
搬家并不能解决所有的事
Daniel will follow you.
丹尼尔会跟着你
So you're telling me that my son
你是说 我的儿子
Is haunting me?
在我身边阴魂不散吗
Yes.
是的
And he's here right now.
他现在就在这儿
Oh, my God. This is too much.
天哪 够了
This is too much.
别再说了
Ask her if she remembers the promise.
问她是否还记得那个承诺
He wants to know if you remember the promise you made.
他问你是否记得你许下的承诺
Well, if he's really here, ask him to tell you.
如果他真在这 让他告诉你
Well,it was the day after she got back from a two-week business trip.
那天 她出差两周刚回来
Honey, I have to work.
宝贝 我要工作了
All the time? It's not all the time.
每次都这样 不是每次
I know it seems that way.
虽然看上去是那样
Yes, it is all the time.
是的 就是每次都这样
Even when you're home,
即使你在家里
you're on the phone, the computer, doing something.
你也在打电♥话♥ 用电脑 忙工作
We live a good life.
我们过着优越的生活
What do you think pays for that?
那是要花钱的
That doesn't come for free, sweetie. You know that.
宝贝 你知道 那不是免费的
Yes. But what good is this good life?
是的 但是生活优越又能怎样呢
What good is it if I never see you?
如果再也见不到你 又有什么意义
Okay. How about on Saturday we go to the baseball game?
好吧 要不我们周六去看棒球赛
Just you and me.
就我们两个
And then after that, we'll go to Gino's
之后 我们可以去吉诺小店
And we'll get some pizza.
吃点披萨什么的
How does that sound?
这主意咋样
I guess.
还不错
Okay. It's a date, all right?
就这么说定了 好吗
Okay.
好的
She broke that promise like all others.
像以前一样 她没有遵守承诺
Yes, it is the same clothing. I'm looking at it right now.
是的 是同样的衣服 我正看着呢
I'm going!
我准备好了
You cannot sell the same clothing on the website
你不能在网上卖♥♥一样的衣服
That they're selling at Bloomingdale's.
那是布卢明代尔的店里卖♥♥的
That's a breach of my contract with them.
否则就违反了我们的协议
Honey, this is a really important phone call.
宝贝 这电♥话♥非常重要
Mom, we're missing the first inning.
妈妈 我们要错过第一轮了
Five minutes. Give me five minutes.
五分钟 给我五分钟
What? No. You're gonna have to take if off the website.
什么 不行 你必须从网上撤下来
That's the only solution.
别无他法
I'll go. I'm sorry...
我要走了 没得商量
Mom.
妈妈
I'm going! I'm going by myself!
我走了 我自己去
He's telling you this? Right now?
他刚才告诉你这些的吗
Why?
为什么
Because he wants you to know why he was so angry,
他想让你知道 他为什么生气
Why he is so angry.
为什么他至今还生气
Daniel, I did it all for you.
丹尼尔 我都是为了你
I grew up with nothing.
我一穷二白得长大
I wasn't gonna let that happen to you.
我不想要你过那样的生活
I grew up with nothing, too.
我也是一穷二白得长大
I just had a lot of stuff.
我有的只是一堆玩具
I just wanted her.
我需要的是她
He said that everything you gave him never mattered.
他说他不在乎你给他的那些东西
He just wanted to spend time with you.
他只想要你陪陪他
That's all he needed.
仅此而已
He loved you, Christine. He was always talking about you.
他爱你 克莉丝汀 他总是说起你
He was always thinking about what would make you happy,
他总想着怎样才能让你开心
What would make you proud of him.
让你为他骄傲
I was proud of him.
我的确为他骄傲
I just wished she would have shown it to me sometimes.
我只是希望她有时能向我表达出来
He just wishes that you would have shown him how you felt.
他希望你能把感受告诉他
I thought he knew.
我以为他了解
Tell her she has to be different with Jessie.
告诉她 她一定不能这么对待杰西
She can't have it happen again.
不能让她重蹈覆辙
He wants you to be different with Jessie.
他希望你能换一种方式对待杰西
She really needs you.
她真的很需要你
Okay.
好的
Tell her that that's why I scared the other nannies away.
告诉她 我吓走其他保姆正是为此
That's why he gave the other nannies such a hard time.
他让其他保姆都不好过 正是为此
Tell him I'm sorry.
告诉他 我很抱歉
He knows.
他了解
Tell her I'll be okay now,
告诉她 我现在很好
That I want her to be happy.
我希望她快乐
Am I supposed to be over there?
我是不是要去那边了
The light?
那道光吗
Yeah.
是的
Tell Suzanne she shouldn't be afraid to work with kids again.
告诉苏珊 别怕照顾孩子
Someone does need her.
有人需要她
I love you.
我爱你
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表