剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Wait for me at my house.
在我家等我
You're all grown up. I can't believe it.
你们都长大了 真不敢相信
It was so good to talk to your mother. How is she?
真怀念你妈妈 她还好吗
Good.Fine.
很好
We had a lot of laughs, she and I.
我们曾经很开心 她和我
I used to bring Sarah over, and you would have a ball.
我常带莎拉去你家玩球
You'd play for hours.
你们能玩上很久
I'm sorry. I don't remember.
很遗憾 我不记得了
Oh, well, why would you? I mean, you were only two or three.
怎么可能记得 你当时才两三岁
But for us grown-ups,
但对我们大人来说
those memories, they never fade.
这些记忆 永远不会消退
Your mother...
你妈妈
I'd never seen a woman more in love with her child.
我从没见过哪个女人这么爱孩子的
Unless, of course, it was me.
当然 除我之外
We would sit there staring at the two of you in amazement.
我们坐着 看你们俩玩耍
So perfect, so beautiful.
这么完美 这么漂亮
The picture of health.
一派健康的景象
Grace, are you all right?
格瑞丝 你还好吗
I... Forgive me, but you don't look well.
请原谅 你看起来不太好
Oh, don't I? Well,
是吗
I suppose there's a reason for that.
我想是有原因的
The fact is, is that I'm dying.
实际上我快死了
You're sick? I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
你病了 对不起 我不知道
It's a genetic illness.
是遗传病
Which means, of course,
当然 也就是说
I'm the reason that Sarah got it in the first place.
我是莎拉得病的罪魁祸首
But I don't understand.
但是我不懂
There's treatment. People are cured now.
这病可以治 有人已经痊愈了
I wouldn't let Sarah have the treatment then, and she died.
当时我不让莎拉接受治疗 她死了
How could I survive the thing that killed my little girl?
这病夺走了我女儿 我岂能苟活
Yeah, but you have your whole life ahead of you.
但你以后还有很长的路
Yeah, you know, for some people, Melinda,
对于某些人来说 梅林达
that's not particularly good news.
那并不是好消息
Did my mother ever tell you about my grandmother?
我妈妈告诉过你 我外婆的事吗
She had this gift
她有种天赋
to be able to see people and talk to people after they died.
可以在人们死后看见他们和他们交谈
Beth never told me. Do you believe it?
贝丝从没告诉过我 你相信吗
My grandma helped a lot of people.
我外婆帮助了很多人
My mom never understood.
我妈妈从来不懂
It seems it skips a generation.
这天赋看来是隔代遗传的
Which means you can do it, too?
这就表示你也可以 是吗
Sarah came to me two days ago.
莎拉两天前找到我
Melinda.
梅林达
Don't say it if it isn't true.
如果这不是真的 就请不要说
It is true.
是真的
And now I think I know why.
现在我知道为什么了
Your sickness, the fact that it's gotten more serious.
你的病 病情的加重
It's triggered Sarah to come and find you.
导致了莎拉想要找到你
She needs to talk to you and her father together.
她想和你还有她爸爸一起谈谈
Are you willing to do that?
你愿意吗
Melinda,
梅林达
I'll meet with Jack.
我会和杰克见面
But you have to promise me that you won't tell him I'm sick,
但你必须保证 不告诉他我病了
or I can't do this.
不然我不会去的
Promise.
我保证
Hi. Come on in.
请进
Hi. I got your message, but I don't...
我收到了你的短♥信♥ 但是我
Grace? I don't...
格瑞丝 我搞不...
Are you back? I never left, Jack.
你回来了 杰克 我从没离开过
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't understand. You... you lied to me?
我不明白 你 你骗了我
Please, don't be angry.
请不要生气
Mommy, Daddy.
爸爸妈妈
Sarah's here.
莎拉在这儿
Are they still mad?
他们还在生气吗
She wants to know if you're still mad at each other.
她想知道你们是否还生彼此的气
No, honey. At least, I'm not.
不 亲爱的 至少我没生气
Of course we're not.
我们当然没有在生气
Would you tell her?
你能告诉她吗
We're so sorry that she overheard us arguing that night.
我们很抱歉 那晚让她听到我们吵架
We never meant to hurt her.
我们没想伤害她
She can hear you.
她可以听到你们说的
Ask them if they still love each other.
问他们是否依然彼此相爱
She wants to know if you're still in love with each other.
她想知道你们是否依然彼此相爱
I'll always love your mommy, Sarah.
我一直都爱你妈妈 莎拉
I always have.
一直都是
Mommy?
妈妈呢
Grace, she's asking you.
格瑞丝 她在问你
Oh, yes. I love your dad, honey.
是的 我爱你的爸爸 亲爱的
Don't ever worry about that.
你不用担心
Does Daddy know that she's sick?
爸爸知道她病了吗
How did you know? Know what?
你怎么知道 知道什么
I can feel it. She's sick like I was.
我能感觉到 她和我得了同样的病
You have to tell Daddy. I can't.
你得告诉我爸爸 我不能
What is she saying? I can't tell you.
她在说什么 我不能告诉你
What? This is ridiculous.
什么 真是可笑
You call us together to talk to our daughter,
你把我们叫来和女儿交流
then you can't tell us what she's saying?
却不告诉我们 她在说什么
Grace, she knows.
格瑞丝 她知道了
And she wants Jack to know. About what?
她想告诉杰克 告诉我什么
I knew this was a mistake.
我就知道不该来
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我不能说
No,Jack.
不 杰克
Grace.
格瑞丝
Grace.
格瑞丝
How long have you known? Since last year?
你知道多久了 去年吗
Why? Why didn't you tell me?
为什么 为什么不告诉我
I didn't want you to watch someone you love...
我不想让你 看着心爱的人...
I wanted you to be happy.
我希望你幸福
Happy?
幸福
Don't you know the only time I've ever been happy was with you?
你不知道我能和你在一起才会幸福吗
I don't wanna fight it.
我不想和病魔抗争
I don't wanna survive if she couldn't. It's not right.
她死了我也不想活着 这不公平
I want you to come with me, Mommy.
我想你来陪我 妈妈
I miss you so much.
我很想你
She misses you so much.
她很想你
I don't want you to die yet.
我不想你死
I want you to stay here, with Daddy.
我想你留下 和爸爸在一起
She wants you to get well, Grace.
她希望你好起来 格瑞丝
She wants you to be with Jack.
她希望你和杰克在一起
Tell them it's okay to be happy.
告诉他们 以后要开心
Tell them that I'm happy.
告诉他们我很开心
That everything is the way that it's supposed to be.
一切都如愿了
She wants you to know that she's happy.
她想让你们知道她很开心
And that everything is the way it's supposed to be.
一切都如她所愿了
They're not mad anymore.
他们不再生气了
No. Thanks to you, they're not.
是的 多亏了你 他们不再生气了
I feel like I want to go there now. To that light.
我觉得我想走了 走进光里
Well, I think you're ready.
你也没有遗憾了
She's going into the light.
她要超度了
Sarah? You'll always be with us.
莎拉 你永远在我们心中
We'll never forget you, Cookie.
我们永远不会忘了你 饼干
Bye-bye, baby. I love you.
再见了 孩子 我爱你
It's not scary at all, Melinda.
鬼魂一点都不可怕 梅林达
You can tell your mother that.
你可以告诉你妈妈
Why can't you see value in what I do?
为什么你不认同我做的事
What?
什么
Two people who love each other very much are together again,
两个相爱的人重新复合了
and that should be worth something.
这难道没价值吗
But for some reason, you just judge me. Why?
不知为何 你却总看不起我 为什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表