剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
The second generator didn't kick in.
备用发电器没有启动
Please wait here till the lights come back.
来电之前 请在这等着
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Donor's name, date of death,
捐赠者姓名 死亡日期
and the code R-W-H-O-D.
密♥码♥是R-W-H-O-D
Hurry.
快
Okay. Got it. Thank you.
查到了 谢谢你
Can I do anything for you?
我能帮你做什么吗
Rain check.
下次再说吧
Everything okay?
没事吧
You can go now, if that's what you mean.
你可以走了
Damn.
该死
Anyway, I've been coming these past
我近几周一直来这里
few weeks, listening, watching...
聆听 观察
It was my doctor's idea, not mine.
这是我医生的主意 不是我的
He's always telling me to try...
他总是要我要去尝试
We usually begin our talks with the introduction.
我们通常先进行自我介绍
Oh, yeah. Okay. My name is Cliff Aimes,
好吧 我叫克里夫·埃姆斯
and it's been a year since my surgery.
一年前我接受过一次手术
Please tell everyone what kind of surgery.
请告诉大家是哪种手术
Transplant.
移植手术
Congratulations on your "surgiversary."
恭喜你"手术成功一周年"
Yeah, the thing is,
实际上
I've had a bad heart my whole life.
我的心脏一直都不健康
I always felt like I had one foot in the grave
我一直觉得一只脚踏进坟墓
and the other one on a banana peel.
另一只脚踩在香蕉皮上
Wow. It's a tough room.
真难开口
I mean, it's not like I'm not
并不是说我不感激
grateful for the heart I got. I am.
得到这颗心脏 我很感激
I just...
我只是
I feel even more afraid now, like...
觉得现在更害怕 就像
Maybe I don't even deserve to have it.
我或许根本不配拥有它
Maybe someone else should talk.
还是让其他人说吧
I really liked what you had to say.
我很欣赏你刚刚说的话
Why?
为什么
It sounded like the truth.
听起来很真实
Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
Cliff Aimes.
我是克里夫·埃姆斯
Don't tell me you're a heart patient.
别告诉我 你是心脏病人
No. No, I'm more like a student.
不 我更像是个学生
Studying what?
学什么
The impact on people of things like this.
这种事对人们的影响
Things like? Transplants.
什么事 移植手术
The emotional impact, you know,
情感上的影响
what it's like to get a second chance.
就像获得第二次机会的感觉
I'm still trying to figure out
我还没弄明白
what went wrong with the first chance.
第一次有什么问题
Maybe you could help me.
或许你能帮我
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
You may have noticed,
你应该已经注意到
I don't excel at talking to groups.
我不擅长在众人面前谈话
I'm not too good at talking one-on-one,
我也不擅长一对一的谈话
either, so, it was nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Do you ever find yourself thinking about the donor?
你曾想过捐赠者吗
Why would you ask me that?
你为什么这么问
I mean, it's a natural thing to...
自然而然会
What else do you want to ask me?
你还想问什么
If I get hungry for things I never liked before?
我是否对从不喜欢的东西如饥似渴
If I smell things so freaking familiar
闻到非常熟悉的气味
I just can't figure out what they are?
却不明白是什么
Do you?
会吗
Ask me if I feel guilty
问我是否感到内疚
because some guy I didn't know is dead
因为某个我不认识的人死了
and I'm here talking to you about it.
而我却和你在这谈论此事
Well, what did you expect?
那你预料的是什么
I expected somebody filled with joy
我以为是个重获新生
about having a new lease on life.
而满心欢喜的人
And you got Andy Rooney.
结果却是安迪·鲁尼[美国评论家]
Hey, how's Gwen?
格温怎么样了
Feeling better.
感觉好多了
Her fianc?
她的未婚夫呢
Is still making things go bump in the night?
还在夜里莽撞行事吗
Sometimes I don't know who's holding who back.
有时我都不知道谁在阻碍谁
But every time I see them together,
但每次我看到他们在一起
the only thing that I can think of
我唯一能想到的
is how lucky we are.
就是我们有多幸运
And what they'd give to have what we have.
我们拥有他们无法拥有的
Let's not ever take that for granted, okay?
我们不要把它视为当然 好吗
Deal.
成交
Even so, if something ever happened to me
既便如此 如果我遭遇不测
and you were alone,
你孤单一人
I would want you to be happy.
我希望你能开心
No. I'd want you
不 我要你
to find someone and find love again.
再找到真爱的人
I mean, wouldn't you want the same thing for me
如果你遭遇不测
if something happened to you?
难道你不想我也这样吗
No.
不想
No? You wouldn't want me to be happy?
不想 你不想让我开心啊
Fine. Sure I would, okay?
好吧 我当然希望
Make friends, go out and make money,
交朋友 出去赚钱
be happy, but no other guy.
活得开心 但别交其他男人
Okay.
好吧
Out of the question.
不可能的
How did I snag such a sensitive, modern man?
我怎么找到个这么体贴又有思想的男人
I guess just call me lucky.
只能说我很幸运
Hey, Lucky, you want some more wine?
幸运儿 要加点葡萄酒吗
Hey, look at this.
看这个
It says that my tax bill was paid
有人付清了我的税款
in full. Who could have done this?
谁会这么做
Wow! I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe somebody you helped or something?
可能是你帮过的人吧
Who? I don't know
谁
anybody who has this kind of money,
我不认识这么有钱的人
and how would they know?
他们怎么会知道
I'm gonna call the Tax Board and find out.
我要打电♥话♥给税局查一下
Anyway, I decided that we should get Gwen out of her apartment.
我觉得 我们应该带格温出去散散心
Right? I mean,
对吗
she really needs a giris' night out.
她真的该跟女伴出门逛逛
That's a great idea.
好主意
Cool. So Saturday night, Lento's on the Square?
行 那就周六晚 广场的蓝调餐厅
No karaoke? Cross my heart.
不要卡拉OK 我保证
I'll be there.
我会去的
Aren't you haunting the wrong girl?
你缠错女生了吧
Is that him?
是他吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Take my picture?
我来拍照
You don't meet the height requirement.
你的身高不符要求[儿童照]
Excuse me. I have to develop these.
失陪 我要冲洗这些照片
Develop?
冲洗
I thought everyone uses digital now.
我以为现在都用数码的了
Everyone does. I don't.
大家这样 但我不是
Listen, can I talk to you?
我们可以谈谈吗
Digital is electronic. It's cold. Film is chemical.
数码是电子的 生硬无情 而胶卷是化学的
It's emotional. No comparison.
有感情 两者无法相比
Did you take these?
这些都是你拍的吗
You have a wonderful eye.
你很有眼光
You should put them out, let people see them.
应该展示出来 给人们欣赏
Yeah. They'd just remind me of
他们只会提醒我
Something else I never became.
我至今未成为出色的摄像师
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表