剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I like what you've done with the yard.
我喜欢你在院子的杰作
Thought I'd touch up a few little things so, you know,
我想再修葺一下
Mitch could start showing the place.
米契可以带人看♥房♥♥子
You know, I'm glad that Andrea invited Mitch over.
我很高兴安德里亚请米契过来
I mean, if he sells this house for as much as he says,
如果这房♥子真能卖♥♥那么多钱
we'll have quite the little nest egg for our future.
我们倒是能存一点养老金
Yeah, it's a smart move. It's just...
是明智之举 只是
A lot of work's gone into this house.
这所房♥子我们花了不少心血
That's the problem. You've been too busy working
问题就在这 你一直在忙
when you could have been playing with me.
都没时间和我玩玩
You know, I think I got a little time right now.
我现在就有点时间
Later, tiger. I have to catch a train to the city.
等等吧 小老虎 我要赶火车进城里
I'm going to go talk to Jason's birth mother.
去找詹森的生母谈谈
Wait a minute. Whoa.
等等
She's gonna be in shock. Shouldn't you call her first?
她会大吃一惊 你不先给她打个电♥话♥
I have to tell a woman the baby she gave away
我要告诉她 18年前她舍弃的孩子
18 years ago wants to meet her.
如今要见她
Then I have to tell her that he's dead.
然后还要说 他已经死了
Not the kind of conversation you want to have over the phone.
在电♥话♥里可不好说
Or in person?
当面说也如此哦
Yeah, well,
虽然如此
welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
That woman looks like she could be my mother.
那个女人看上去像是我妈妈
Her, too.
她也像
Look out! Hey! I'm walking here!
小心 喂 没看到我在走路啊
Do you believe these people?
怎么有这种人
What are you doing? Someone might think you're talking to yourself.
你在干嘛 别人会以为你自言自语
Yeah, and wouldn't care.
也不会介意
Half the people in this city talk to themselves.
城里一半人都自言自语
What do you think she's like?
你觉得她是怎样的人
You're gonna know in about 10 seconds. That's her address.
10秒钟后就能见分晓 那就是她家
What's the matter?
怎么了
What if she doesn't remember me?
要是她不记得我呢
Well, I've never given birth,
我没生过孩子
but from what I hear, it's not something you forget.
就我所知 这可不是会忘的事
What if she doesn't want to remember me?
要是她不想记得我呢
Hey, it doesn't matter what she wants.
她怎么想不重要
You need to meet her. Come on.
你要见她 走吧
No, I can't.
不 我不行
Look, you go on without me. I'm not ready.
你一个人去 我还没准备好
Yeah?
找谁
Is Fran Vaughn in?
弗兰·沃恩在吗
I'm here on behalf of your son.
我代表你儿子来的
Don't have a son, just a daughter.
我没有儿子 只有个女儿
Well, someone took this photo of you and your new baby
某人在18年前给你和新生儿
18 years ago.
拍了这张照片
How do you know that's me?
你怎么知道那就是我
Tattoo, amongst other reasons.
最明显的理由 纹身
Look, I can't be doing this.
我不能谈这个
Your son's name is Jason Shields,
你儿子名叫詹森·希尔斯
and he'd like to make contact with you.
他想和你联♥系♥
I was a different person back then.
我当时不像现在
I got sent to juvie upstate because I was young and stupid.
我当时年少无知才被送进少管所
I had no idea what I was doing half the time.
我当时完全不懂事
Well, you knew good enough to try to make a better life for your son.
但你懂得给他一个好点的生活
My husband's inside,
我丈夫在里面
And my daughter's going to be home any minute.
我女儿随时会到家
They have no idea I had a kid,
他们不知道我有过孩子
and I don't want them to.
我也不想让他们知道
They don't have to know.
他们不必知道
But Jason wants to make contact with you.
但是詹森想跟你联♥系♥
No. I can't. I'm sorry.
不 我不能 抱歉
Your son is dead.
你儿子死了
What?
什么
He died a year ago.
一年前去世的
Jason was allergic to bees. He got stung and he died.
詹森对蜜蜂过敏 被蜜蜂蜇死了
But you said he's trying to make contact with me?
但你刚刚还说 他想和我联♥系♥
He is.
的确如此
What the hell is this? Who are you?
这到底怎么回事 你是谁
My name's Melinda Gordon. I'm from Grandview
我是梅林达·戈登 美景镇来的
And I have this gift to speak with and see...
我可以交谈和看见
Dead people?
死人
Yes.
是的
People who have died and not yet crossed over.
已经过世 但还没超度的人
Wow. You really had me going there for a minute.
差点被你骗了
We're not buying at this house.
我们不需要任何上门推销
Please, at least take my card.
拜托 至少收下我的名片
You can reach me at my store.
你可以来我店里找我
Sure, sure, look,
当然可以
You're a nut job, lady.
你很白♥痴♥ 小姐
Get off my stoop, and don't bother me again.
快给我消失 别再来烦我
Right.
好吧
I thought you liked living in your apartment.
我以为你喜欢住在你的公♥寓♥
I do. I love my apartment.
确实 我喜欢我的公♥寓♥
So much that you're moving?
爱到想搬家吗
Into a house. Hello! I'm the only person I know
搬进一所别♥墅♥啊 我可是唯一
Who has a smaller place here than they did in the city.
在城里住那么小地方的人
Oh! There you are.
你在这呢
There who is?
你说谁
Be right back.
稍后回来
Okey-dokey.
没问题
What's she like?
她怎么样
I'm sure she's a nice person.
我确定她是好人
She blow you off? Pretty much, yeah.
她把你赶走了 差不多吧
So, Melinda,
梅林达
Either I'm running a fever
如果不是发烧
Or I'm starting to see ghosts myself.
就是我也能看见鬼魂了
Hey, I'm Sybil, Fran Vaughn's daughter.
我是希柏 弗兰·沃恩的女儿
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
My mother would have a kitten
我妈要是知道我在这里
If she knew I was here right now.
她肯定会抓狂
You weren't supposed to hear our conversation.
本来不想让你听到我们的谈话
I'm glad I did. I have a half-brother,
我很高兴 有个同母异父的哥哥
And he's dead.
可惜他死了
But I think it's so cool that you can talk to ghosts.
但我觉得你能和鬼魂交谈真是太酷了
How rad is that?
多帅啊
I love this kid.
我喜欢这个孩子
What does my brother look like?
我哥哥长得什么样
He's handsome. You guys have the same eyes.
很帅 你们有着同样的眼睛
Wait a minute. He's here?
等等 他在这里吗
Oh, my God!
天啊
What's it like to be dead?
死是什么感觉
It's kind of like freshman year all over again.
就像回到大一新生的感觉
You're there, but nobody pays any attention to you.
你在那儿 但没人注意到你的存在
He says it's kind of like freshman year.
他说就像大一新生
Oh, the banality of being invisible.
像个平庸的"隐形人"
Oh, that sucks.
太糟糕了
What do you miss most about being alive?
你生前最想念什么
Lots of things.
很多事物
He misses you and your mother.
他想念你和你妈妈
He wants to know what she's like.
他想知道她是怎样的人
Oh, she's a pain in my butt.
她是个讨厌鬼
Everything has to be done her way or no way.
每件事都要听她安排
You know, she always wants to know
她总是要知道
What I'm doing, who I'm with.
我在做什么 和谁在一起
But when you need to talk to her,
但你想和她谈心时
She doesn't have time.
她又总是没空
I can't stand her. I just...
我受不了她
Sometimes I won't even go inside
有时放学了
When I get home from school.
也不想回家
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表