剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He put that mark on every one of his paintings.
每一幅作品 他都作了标记
He had that shell in his hand on the day he died.
他受刑当天 手中仍握着那枚贝壳
How can you know that?
你怎么知道的
I saw it. He showed me.
我看见的 他让我看见的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
I'm helping your father.
我在帮你父亲
He's trying to reach you through me.
他想通过我和你联络
If I thought
如果我想
there was a chance I could really...
如果真的有机会
If I had one more chance to talk to my father...
如果我还能和我父亲说话
Leslie, please, just trust me.
莱丝莉 相信我
You almost had me, lady.
骗点被你骗了 女士
You are very cruel. Very cruel.
你实在太残忍♥了
These are pretty. Yeah, and expensive.
真漂亮 是的 还很贵呢
Is this a bad time, or should I come back?
你在忙吗 我可以过会儿再来
No, it's fine. Are you all right?
不用 你还好吧
I caught some punk trying to steal my van.
几个流氓想偷我的货车
I realised it's not safe to keep my father's painting there.
我觉得父亲的画放那不安全
Maybe you could hold on to it for me.
也许你可以帮我藏着
Of course. We'd be honoured.
当然 荣幸不已
I'll put it in a safe place.
我会把它藏好的
It's just until I get myself squared away.
我处理好自己的事之后 就过来取
There's a job at the art institute.
艺术学院有个职位
Just cleaning up and stuff. But they might give me a room.
清扫整理工作 但有住宿提供
Is that all?
就这样
Well, you know it's not.
你知道的 当然不是
Can I see...
我能看看
Will you show me that other painting again?
能再让我看看那幅画吗
It's his.
是他的
I can feel it.
我能感受到
Please tell me how you got this. I already did.
请告诉我 哪里来的 我说过了
I wanna believe, I swear.
我发誓 我愿意相信
But I can't.
但我不能
If I did and it was a lie, I...
我若信了 却发现这是谎言
I'd die. I'd just die.
我不如死了算了
I can't have my heart broken again.
我再也受不了打击了
You wanna take a walk?
想走走吗
Rowe discovered my father.
罗发现了父亲的天赋
He lent him money, and he took care of him.
借给他钱 帮助他
And then when he went to prison, he became his supplier.
父亲入狱后 他就成了供应商
Brushes, paints, canvas, anything he needed.
刷子 颜料 帆布 只要他需要
From then on, my dad thought he was a saint
从此 我父亲把他当圣人
and totally trusted him.
对他深信不疑
But you never did. Not even as a kid.
但你没有 从小就没信过
Every time I saw my dad, Rowe was always around.
每次我看到父亲 罗总在附近
The last year he was alive, I only saw him three times.
他的最后一年里 我只见过他三次
That must have been hard. You were so young.
一定很煎熬 你当时这么小
He was the one sitting in prison for something he didn't do,
父亲根本是含冤入狱
accused of murdering a man he didn't even know.
他根本不认识被害人
Yeah, how did that happen?
怎么会这样
Well, they've only told me pieces of the story.
他们只说了一些零散的片段
I've had to fill in the blanks.
我不得不自己想象
My father"s girlfriend turned out to be married.
父亲发现其女友居然是已婚
She said that her husband abused her
她说她丈夫打骂他
and that she needed him to save her.
希望父亲能拯救她
I'll talk to my wife...
我要和妻子谈谈
But all she really wanted was to see her husband dead.
实际上 她只想她丈夫死
Go, go.
快跑 快跑
She set my dad up.
她陷害我父亲
Help! Somebody, anybody.
救命 来人啊
When the cops started asking questions, she accused my dad.
警♥察♥询问时 她指控我父亲
He was arrested, and then he let Rowe handle everything.
他因此被捕 让罗打理一切
The lawyers, the defence. What did Rowe get out of it?
律师 辩护 罗从中得到了什么
All the paintings.
所有的画
My father signed everything over to him.
父亲授权给了他一切
For his defence, Rowe said.
罗说是抵付辩护费
And then when he died, Rowe just took them all.
他死后 罗独占了一切
Said he had a contract.
声称自己有字据
All I got was the one painting he gave me from prison.
我只得到父亲狱中给我的一幅画
Well, there's got to be some legal steps, I mean, something.
难道没有什么司法程序
I'm sure there is. But it takes money and years.
当然有 但要消耗大量时间和金钱
I hope you appreciate the fact
希望你能明白
that I don't have to do this, Miss Gordon.
我本不必这么做 戈登小姐
Then why are you? Because Clete was a friend.
那你为何 因为克里特是我朋友
And even though Leslie's clearly damaged,
即使莱丝莉已神志不清
I'd like her to have some peace of mind about Clete's intentions.
我想要她明白克里特的意思
How can Leslie end up with only one painting?
莱丝莉怎么会只得到一幅画
Look, I never made any claims on the self-portrait
那幅自画像也是属于我的
although I had every right to do that.
但我从没要求她归还
You are a piece of work, Mr. Rowe.
你真是奇才 罗先生
Don't patronise me, Miss Gordon.
不要嘲讽我 戈登小姐
You don't know anything about my relationship with Clete Youngblood.
我跟克里特·杨布拉德的关系 你根本不懂
I made him.
我造就了他
And given his self-destructive tendencies, that was no easy task.
造就他这种有自杀倾向的人 可不容易
Now, what I couldn't do
我又没办法
was take the gun out of his hands the night he killed someone.
在谋杀那晚 抢走他手里的枪
Maybe that's what Leslie has against me.
所以莱丝莉才会讨厌我
She says he's innocent. Yeah, she does.
她说她父亲是无辜的 她当然这么说
Who bought the paintings, Rowe?
你把画卖♥♥给谁了 罗
Where are you sending them?
要把画送去哪里
To a gallery in Munich. I hope that satisfies your curiosity.
慕尼黑的一间画廊 但愿我回答清楚了
Is this your father's signature?
这是你父亲的签名吗
I guess so.
应该是吧
You know, Leslie, your father had a quality that you sorely lack.
莱丝莉 你缺乏你父亲身上的一种精神
Gratitude.
感激
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
You may have had my father fooled, but not me!
你可以愚弄我的父亲 别想愚弄我
No, no, no. Not for a second!
别 别 想也别想
Come on. Not like that. Come on.
别这样 走吧
I'm not a lawyer, but the contract seemed real.
虽然我不是律师 但合同似乎是真的
Look, there's no use trying to figure this out.
辨别真假也无济于事
People like Rowe, they're powerful.
像罗这样的人有权优势
When they line up against you, there's nothing you can do.
他们联合起来 我们根本斗不过
Just look what happened to my dad. An innocent man hanged.
我父亲就是例子 无辜的人被绞死
He's here. Where?
他在这 哪儿
What? What is it?
什么 想说什么
Tell her I'm sorry,
告诉她 我对不起她
for everything.
我错了
Dad?
爸爸
Look in the back. The back.
看背面 背面
What? What happened? Was he here?
怎么了 他在那吗
Yes. And he said that he's sorry, sorry for everything.
是的 他说他对不起你
And then he said, "Look in the back."
他还说 看背面
The back? The back of what?
背面 什么的背面
It's a double canvas.
这是双层画布
Well, maybe there's something in between.
这中间可以藏着些什么
We'll have to cut it open.
我们不得不切开看看
The painting could be destroyed.
那会毁了这幅画的
Your father needs us to see inside.
你父亲要我们看里边的东西
When you called, I assumed you meant an x-ray of the human variety.
接到你电♥话♥ 还以为你要透视人体呢
Well,Kev,I assumed if I told you it was of the valuable painting variety,
凯夫 我要是告诉你要透视一幅画
you would've said no.
你不会答应的
Good assumption. You better get behind the shield.
说得好 你们最好站在防护门外
Why do I feel like I'm suddenly in a Steve McQueen movie?
我突然觉得进入斯蒂夫·麦奎的电影里了
Yeah, me, too.
我也有同感
That your husband?
那是你丈夫
He's a good man. A righteous man.
他是个好人 很正直
You tell him that Brenda Reese is a liar.
告诉他 布伦达·瑞丝是个骗子
She's no more hurt than I am.
她还没我伤得重
Her husband's putting her up to it.
她丈夫让她这么做的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表